Who are the most stupid - British or American?

Johnny Develle 2010/01/06 04:02:06
Americans (land of the burger kids)
Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
Americans are, on the whole, pretty dumb. I mean lets leave loads of guns lying around so our messed up kids can run into a school and shoot it up. Her's another bright idea - lets fund Osama bin Laden to fight the Russians (cos that'll never come back on us). But, you know, the Brits are willing to follow the Americans into any stupid war they invent (just please give them some of your oil dollars when it's finished).

So you see my dilemma, just who is the most stupid?

• Nia 2010/07/23 07:29:25
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    Nia
    +3
    there are stupid people in all cultures. people who believe in social stereotypes are the stupid ones whatever country they live in.
    But get your facts straight. Americans do not just leave guns lying around for kids to shoot up schools. That was a tragedy that could have happened anywhere. It is not fair to stereotype a nation based on the actions of few. The same principal should apply to all of the people of America. The general media manipulates and twists everything as per our governments & and their private sectors requests. The media plays up stereotypes among other more critical things inorder to seperate the masses and turn them on one another. Not a difficult thing to do huh? Divide and conquer...the oldest trick in the book! In "their" view it is better for few to govern than for the masses to attempt to govern themselves. Although I do not agree with this philosophy it is an ugly truth that must be realized before we all kill eachother off. Here are some things that I can say in defense of my country and it's people, The majority of Americans are very intelligent and are not actually as the media portray's us to be. Many of us Americans are tired of the way things are and there is a very real possibility of revolution looming over us. Not that that would solv any pr...&
    &
    But get your facts straight. Americans do not just leave guns lying around for kids to shoot up schools. That was a tragedy that could have happened anywhere. It is not fair to stereotype a nation based on the actions of few. The same principal should apply to all of the people of America. The general media manipulates and twists everything as per our governments & and their private sectors requests. The media plays up stereotypes among other more critical things inorder to seperate the masses and turn them on one another. Not a difficult thing to do huh? Divide and conquer...the oldest trick in the book! In "their" view it is better for few to govern than for the masses to attempt to govern themselves. Although I do not agree with this philosophy it is an ugly truth that must be realized before we all kill eachother off. Here are some things that I can say in defense of my country and it's people, The majority of Americans are very intelligent and are not actually as the media portray's us to be. Many of us Americans are tired of the way things are and there is a very real possibility of revolution looming over us. Not that that would solv any problems. We do pretty well for our selves all things considered. keep in mind that while most countries maintain the majority of their populations as native to their country America maintains not only it's native Indians but also all of its original and new imigrants that make America what it is . We are home to people from just about every culture in the world and their dscendants. I like to think that we are doing an ok job coexisting in such a cramped space for so many cultures is not an easy feat yet we do it and mostly without killing eachother. This country was built on the backs of its imigrants and slaves. All of which where escaping persecution from their home countries and/ or sought out a better life. So every insult on "America" & it's people is a direct insult back at your selves.
    We have lived Neighbooring Canada for well over 100 years without war. We have supported the UK,France, and several other countries in almost every war and / or endeavor in the past. while our governments got rich we the people paid for it with the lives and blood of our people only to be mocked, blamed for every bad thing that has happened under the sun, Ridiculed by our supposed allies, made fool of by our own government, and abandoned by our Allies in every pinch and time of need. Lets also not forget that while the British love to call us stupid,mock us and our way of life,many of our countrymen are descended from them and our government is conveniently modeled almost exactly like theirs. They would not have a pot to piss in if we had not bailled them out of the second world war along with france. While on the topic of france, their offensive treatment of Americans shows their character,because for two nations that strived for independance side by side together...should be great allies and not what we are currently. The point is that people are so quick to believe the medias interpritations of us. Do not be so gullable / fooled. It will only lead to further hatred of one another. So be peaseful and show love & friendhip, not hate!

• Nia 2010/07/23 07:29:25
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    Nia
    +3
    &
  • FairLady 2010/01/10 01:57:02
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    FairLady
    Oh Goodness .. hard to say for me. I just know one thing - Britain let her be dominated by the living there Islamists. As a smaller country than US eventually is going to pay a very high price for licking Muslims' asses. America is stupid enough to let her develop such a high political correctness that already causes casualties, in Ft. Hood. US soldiers must feel safe in their own country!!!!!!!!! They have enough stress and injuries at war.
  • Johnny ... FairLady 2010/01/10 06:26:47
    Johnny Develle
    How are we dominated by muslims? Do you see a parliament full of muslims? We've joined America in two illegal wars against, guess what, muslim countries.

I don't know where you get your information from, but I suggest you look elsewhere because you appear to have joined the droves of brainwashed living in the sweet old land of freedom (or land of the brainwashed as it is becoming)
  • FairLady Johnny ... 2010/01/10 18:13:33 (edited)
    FairLady
    You are the one terribly brainwashed! I saw quite a few of photos and watched the video, from Britain and France, of the Muslims demonstrating: "Islam wins the world". Wake up. You seem like a blind person closing your eyes on what's going on with the Muslims threats everywhere.
  • Tom Harvey FairLady 2010/01/13 22:59:01
    Tom Harvey
    Not all muslims are terrorists!
  • Johnny ... FairLady 2010/01/14 17:35:45
    Johnny Develle
    I thought good American citizens believed in the sanctity of freedom of speech. Demonstrating is surely one way of expressing that freedom.

Come on what's your answer. I have no doubt that it's gonna be bigoted, brainwashed and braindead.
  • Johnny ... FairLady 2010/01/10 18:46:45
    Johnny Develle
    I've heard a few people talk about being run by muslims in england. I have no idea where the idea comes from, presumably it is the insanely corrupt news networks america has but I can say with absolute certainty - England is not run by muslims, I do not know of any muslims in parliament. There may be one, I shall have to research but I doubt it. None in the house of lords either.

Besides that we are at war with 2 muslim countries. Why is America so brainwashed?
  • keliffa 2010/01/07 23:37:51
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    keliffa
    People who ask ridiculous questions.
  • Catinthehat 2010/01/06 09:25:07
    Americans (land of the burger kids)
    Catinthehat
    +1
    Sadly, we are.
  • Johnny ... Catinth... 2010/01/06 09:33:29
    Johnny Develle
    +2
    That's painful to watch.
  • Catinth... Johnny ... 2010/01/06 09:37:01 (edited)
    Catinthehat
    +1
    yes it is. Here's another one.
  • Nia Johnny ... 2010/07/23 07:32:02
    Nia
    +1
    Yes it was
  • starjar 2010/01/06 05:08:59
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    starjar
    +2
    no answer but sorry I have to choose British because I hardly hear news about them.
  • Johnny ... starjar 2010/01/06 05:15:04
    Johnny Develle
    +1
    No need to apologise, you gave your answer and that is all that was asked of you. Your logic is peculiar but at least you got involved.
  • Sick Boy 2010/01/06 04:30:03
    Brits (Americas very own lapdogs)
    Sick Boy
  • Johnny ... Sick Boy 2010/01/06 04:36:11
    Johnny Develle
    +1
    She's dressed like an American not a Brit. I appreciate the sentiment but you might want to find a British person to put in the frame
  • Sick Boy Johnny ... 2010/01/06 04:39:03
    Sick Boy
    But she looks just like a British person.
  • Johnny ... Sick Boy 2010/01/06 04:44:27
    Johnny Develle
    +1
    If anyone reads this, I hope you spot the irony of the question I posted and this guys comment.
  • Sick Boy Johnny ... 2010/01/06 04:48:54
    Sick Boy
    Ha,Ha,Ha!!! That's funny!!!
  • Duke----The Non Racist, Fun... 2010/01/06 04:18:48
    Americans (land of the burger kids)
    Duke----The Non Racist, Funny Duke !
    Well Said and you are right

2014/10/31 15:12:03