White supremacists arrested on 'race war' charges in Florida

★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/05/08 21:53:09
White supremacists arrested on  race war  charges in Florida

Law enforcement officials in central Florida have been rounding up members of a white supremacist group who were allegedly training with weapons at a rural Osceola County compound. The training was reportedly in preparation for a coming "race war."

Read More: http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-alleged...

• beach bum 2012/05/20 03:09:59
    beach bum
    +1
    jail should be a good education for them
  • Melizmatic 2012/05/10 16:40:48 (edited)
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/05/10 16:18:20
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    Not surprised with all these people on SH and other sites foaming at the thought of a race war and trying to hype it up.

http://amren.com/
  • Son Of ... Latti I... 2012/05/10 16:28:01
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    That would be the worst possible outcome....as there are no winners in that type of situation, only losers. There are dozens of places in the world where that is happening right now and has never solved anything anywhere. Talking, understanding and working on solutions is the only way to combat this and trying to resolve it in the best way possible.
  • Latti I... Son Of ... 2012/05/10 16:37:32 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +5
    It irritates me that people can't comprehend there are 12 stupid dimwitted New Black Panther members. All of them are retarded, they don't have guns, they don't have money, every time they make a speech people pass them by, Black people haven't acknowledge them nor the KKK, Aryan Nation, Skin Heads etc...

Even though what I stated is 100% truthful; people on SH have been hyping up the New Black Panthers and stating a race war is brewing; mostly Conservatives on SH and other blogs. They have been making countless of ignorant questions about Black people, meanwhile I have yet to see any Black person continuously talking about any of these hate groups.

I'm tired of it and you are right SOA; it doesn't solve anything. On the left; you do have Al and Jesse as race baiters, but not even those two idiots are having Black Americans frightened of the KKK or any other hate group are after them. The New Black Panther party have never killed or beaten up one White American. They are all talk; the KKK, Aryan Nation, Skin Heads, Neo Nazis actually do have weapons and a little bit of backing. Those groups actually have done the things they threaten and have killed hundreds of Black Americans. I feel a certain group of people are just hyping this sh*t up to purposely create a surge for these hate groups. Case in point; the top comment :/.
  • Son Of ... Latti I... 2012/05/10 17:30:45
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    Damn I had a nice 30 line or so comment to you and when I hit submit it just disappeared...that pisses me off, ow well what can you expect from SH....not the first time it's happened
  • Latti I... Son Of ... 2012/05/10 17:37:15 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    What were you going to say S?
  • Son Of ... Latti I... 2012/05/10 18:09:59
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    In a nut-shell I was just going to agree with everything you had said about both groups being idiots and that as long as it's only talk with no action let them talk...after all everyone has the right to free speech as long as it doesn't promote or suggest any violent action. As well like you said the NBPP hasn't killed or harmed a White or anyone else for that matter but the same can't be said for the inbred, hick retards of the Klan or AB or whatever and they should be dangling from a rope....or fried if they do kill or harm anyone because of their race. I said it a lot better in my other comment but that's the gist of what I wanted to say.
  • Latti I... Son Of ... 2012/05/10 18:15:40
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    LOL!!! You still said it perfectly.
  • shadow76 2012/05/10 11:44:52
    shadow76
    Throw away the key!
  • Lana 2012/05/09 22:38:54 (edited)
    Lana
    +1
    That is the reason we sold our home in Fl. Where are the Black Panthers when they I am white are needed ?? I am white and 65 and I would not care if all the sjn heads all over the country are rounded up and killed ! Ugly people with ugly ideas
  • oros 2012/05/09 14:15:36
    oros
    +2
    Inbred ignorant Scum lock them up throw the key down a sewer.
  • H H 2012/05/09 12:46:48 (edited)
    H H
    +1
    I don't trust the FBI. They tried to frame the Hutaree. The FBI is ruining people's lives with false charges.

Showing the pictures of the victims of the FBI's roundup is done to sway public opinion against them. Criminalizing people for looking weird is scary.
  • Maynard 2012/05/09 11:56:49
    Maynard
    Pictures are,,,

TYPICAL LIBERALS DEFINED.
  • cate 2012/05/09 03:43:19
    cate
    +2
    So many comments. So little time.
  • Andy 2012/05/09 03:10:56
    Andy
    +4
    Scary people...scary times!!
  • Elephant Lord 2012/05/09 02:49:11
    Elephant Lord
    +2
    White supremacists are really making a resurgence these days. I hope the violence doesn't get too out of hand.
  • Raymond Allamby 2012/05/09 00:48:00
  • Max 2012/05/09 00:42:40
    Max
    I don't see the same concern about the new Black Panther party. Take a look at what their leader had to say, as reported at the link below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stori...
  • Idiot r... Max 2012/05/09 00:49:05
    Idiot repubs
    +3
    They outnumber the black panthers 3 to 1.
  • Melizmatic Idiot r... 2012/05/10 16:42:35
    Melizmatic
    +2
    Little things like facts wont sway the Chicken Littles.
  • Justin.Long 2012/05/09 00:21:46
    Justin.Long
    Yet the black panther party cry that we gotta killa some crackers is free yet these people who only offense is a possible scenario which may not get started by them mind you are arrested are they idiots for what they believe in sure but they have a right thats the price of freedom the good and the bad
  • Lana Justin.... 2012/05/09 22:44:29
    Lana
    +4
    WTF? Are you smoking that stuff again ?
  • Randy 2012/05/08 22:55:46
    Randy
    I wonder what union they're in? SEIU, perhaps?
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/08 22:49:41 (edited)
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    KKK are Democrats. They are abusive, foul language on SH.
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/08 22:49:07
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    These are Democrats!
  • Idiot r... LADY LI... 2012/05/09 00:49:37
    Idiot repubs
    +3
    Right wing militia, they called themselves patriots too.
  • Lana Idiot r... 2012/05/09 22:46:39
    Lana
    +1
    You are so right.
  • Lana LADY LI... 2012/05/09 22:46:06
    Lana
    +1
    Why would you say that when every one of them are Repukes just as you
  • Snow White's Poison 2012/05/08 22:43:56
    Snow White's Poison
    +6
    Hope they rot in jail.
  • Lana Snow Wh... 2012/05/09 22:48:04
    Lana
    +1
    Jail is too good for their kind
  • Snow Wh... Lana 2012/05/09 23:32:31
    Snow White's Poison
    +1
    Very true. Hell is much better
  • Son Of Anubis™ 2012/05/08 22:12:41 (edited)
    Son Of Anubis™
    +1
    So I get it now....it's only illegal to train with high power weapons at a private compound if you're White. They focus on a dozen White guys with guns meanwhile thousands and thousands of Black & Hispanic gang members not to mention Biker gangs and Cartels as well as skinhead gangs as well are out and about causing death and mayhem that could be construed as terrorism without as much as a peep from law enforcement.
  • Imperfe... Son Of ... 2012/05/08 22:19:43
    Imperfect*Love
    +7
    Wow...I am shocked. Blacks still get treated unfair these days along with other minorities.Blacks dont get away with murder along with whites,hispanics,and etc. unless they are lucky enough to not get caught. Just so you know there are thousands of whites in gangs just as much as black and hispanics.
  • Son Of ... Imperfe... 2012/05/08 22:31:45
    Son Of Anubis™
    +1
    Didn't say there weren't Whites in gangs...thousands of them like the Aryan Brotherhood/skinhead gangs and most Bikers besides the Mexican gangs are White and I also think they are terrorists too....with their drug trades, prostitution and everything else they do they should be wiped out with the rest of the gangs...I just wish all the gangs would all just shoot it out amongst themselves so it saves the rest of us from having to deal with them, but unfortunately too many innocents get caught up in it and pay the price and these guys seem to walk away from all of it and law enforcement seem impotent to be able to stop them.
  • Imperfe... Son Of ... 2012/05/08 23:51:22
    Imperfect*Love
    +3
    See that sounds much better.And i agree with the gangs but let's be honest,Police have too many people to arrest and other things to handle.Those who get away,get away and those who get caught,get caught.
  • Son Of ... Imperfe... 2012/05/09 17:38:55
    Son Of Anubis™
    +2
    I'll agree with that for sure and I do agree that Black people do get 'pcked-on' by the cops unfairly versus other groups....whether it's walking the streets or DWB. I think most cops are just doing the job but as with everything and everyone there are always 'bad apples' in every group and those bad apples taint everyone else unfairly, so these whack-jobs from this story got what they deserved and hope they spend a nice long time in prison to review their life choices and beliefs
  • robbt1 Imperfe... 2012/05/08 22:40:02
    robbt1
    +4
    I love how he sites "biker gangs" as an example of police only dealing with white crime... when the majority of criminal biker gangs are predominantly white. Hell, the Sons of Silence (one of the most deadly biker gangs in the US at one time) were started by neo-nazis.
  • Lana robbt1 2012/05/09 23:25:24
    Lana
    +1
    Right you are. If Romney has the Election stolen as they did for Bush the idiot. Good ole flip flop ! I know my people in my Ward as I am a committee person and Flip Flop will lose four to one as the repuks don't trust him at all !! Don;t pat attention to the idiots on SH. Get out to the people and work them.

Obama 2012 ! Yes we did and we will again
  • robbt1 Son Of ... 2012/05/08 22:37:31 (edited)
    robbt1
    +3
    I like how you come back to a topic to add a second stupid thing to the stupid thing you already said. Good for you! :) Nice to know someone has the strength of will and dedication to keep being a moron even if no one is listening!! Just keep saying dumb stuff till you get the attention you crave! =P

Seriously; Police arrest gang members. I've seen them do it, live and in person. I've also watched live as they've arrested suspected gang members, people who "look like" gang members (i.e. "You're ethnic wearing baggy clothes, come with me!"), people who live next door to gang members, and people who's best friend's second cousin's baby mamma's brother might have been in a gang at some point. I pity you if you believe the government picks on just white people. Especially considering the truths that point in the opposite direction, such as the proven fact police take far longer to respond to a 911 call in predominantly-black neighborhoods than they do in white neighborhoods.

But keep being crazy, crazy person!

2014/07/24 14:42:50