Which UFO siting do you think makes the most convincing case for the existence of alien craft?

Alien Ramone 2009/07/21 04:19:12
STS-80 (1996)
STS-75 NASA Tether Incident (1992)
Washington D.C. (1952) youtube.com/watch?v=KL0JQ94ItaU
Roswell, New Mexico UFO Crash (1947)
Triangle UFO Chased By Belgian Air Force (1989)
The Pheonix Lights (1997)
The Battle of Los Angeles (1942)
The Aurora Texas UFO Crash (1897)
Aztec New Mexico UFO Crash (1948)
Kecksburg Pennsylvania UFO Crash (1965)
Israel Unidentified Flying Building (1996)
Shag Harbor Nova Scotia UFO Crash (1967)
Other

• Marek 2009/12/14 02:52:58
    Other
    Marek
    +1
    NONE OF THE ABOVE.
    Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to believe that friendly aliens visited us. I watched Star Trek, Babylon 5 and other space movies and all that. It would be great If I could actually see any aliens from other place than Mexico.
    I watched these videos but the problem is I just have the word of the people who made them. It is relatively easy to superimpose another video or even manually frame by frame draw the pictures then kind of fuzzy them up so they look like the objects belong there. A lot of animation was done that way.
    Another reason is that should the aliens arrive to our planet they would make their presence known. The friendly ones would have no reason to make their arrival secret and the hostile ones would not care to hide.
    So no, we have not yet been visited. Do I believe that intelligent alien species exist out the somewhere in Aldebaran or any other system? Most definitely. Do some of them have technology far superior to ours? No doubt. Could they have travelled here? I don't think so.
    Will they visit us sometime in the future? Very likely but not any time soon. Besides why wait for them and not pay them a visit ourselves?
  • Alien R... Marek 2009/12/14 23:58:25
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    I agree that it is easy for people to fake UFO footage, but I don't think that there is any dispute from NASA or any one else that the STS-75 and STS-80 footage is real. If objects in those two videos aren't space craft, then what could they be? NASA says that the objects in the STS-75 video are debris that is close to the camera, but it can be seen that they pass behind the tether and don't become blurry when the camera is zoomed. What could the STS-80 objects be, besides controlled craft, since they formed into a circle and lit up. The triangle craft in Belgium was seen by police and hundreds of people. The Belgian air force had the craft on radar, but it would move away faster when the jet fighters came closer. One of the debunkers in the video questioned why the air force didn't see the craft. The answer is that they weren't close enough, it was at night and the lights were on the bottom of the craft. My question to him is, what did they see on radar and what did the hundreds of witnesses see?

According to insiders the reason that aliens haven't made their presence known is because, just as in Star Trek, there is a noninterference directive. According to some insiders, some rogue groups of Greys or Tall Whites didn't follow that directive, and did make contact in 1954 at Ed...

According to insiders the reason that aliens haven't made their presence known is because, just as in Star Trek, there is a noninterference directive. According to some insiders, some rogue groups of Greys or Tall Whites didn't follow that directive, and did make contact in 1954 at Edwards air force base with President Eisenhower and others high up in the administration and military. A deal was supposedly made in which alien technology was exchanged for the underground bases and the right to abduct a set number of citizens provided that they were returned with no memory of the event and a list was to be kept. Currently there is supposedly a lot of exo-politics going on involving a lot of different alien agendas with not all the agendas being known.

You seem to be implying that aliens would not have been able to travel here, but they would be able to in the future. The thing to remember is that the Universe is very old with much older galaxies and solar systems than ours. If the technology to travel to other stars can be made and if other civilizations do exist, then there is no reason to believe that aliens couldn't have traveled here by now.
  • Marek Alien R... 2009/12/15 00:28:06
    Marek
    +1
    I really want you to be right. I just don't believe that after such long journey even assuming the FTL travel capacity the aliens would have made themselves know if not for any other reason just to show to all of us that they do not take sides in our politics. That is shear speculation. Nevertheless I stand by my original comment. Granted that there is possibility that some alien species have the ability to pay us a visit I just don't believe that they have.
  • ♥Isis♥ 2009/07/31 00:48:22
    Other
    ♥Isis♥
    +1
    all of above anyone with eyes can see..We are not alone..never have been never will be.
  • Forum Cruiser 2009/07/26 12:28:37 (edited)
    Other
    Forum Cruiser
    +1
    I have not heard of most of these but thank you for pointing them out. I will look some of them up.
  • forevergrateful 2009/07/25 03:56:39
    Other
    forevergrateful
    +1
    I'm familiar with all of those videos and believe every one of them are convincing! As you know, I've had my own sightings, so I don't need any convincing about them being real. Sorry! Can't pick just one! :-)
  • Pet Rock Whisperer 2009/07/21 13:58:39
    Other
    Pet Rock Whisperer
    +2
    For me, the sightings I've witnessed. Seeing is believing!
  • flaca BN-0 2009/07/21 04:39:28
    The Pheonix Lights (1997)
    flaca BN-0
    +1
    apparently the phoenix lights were seen by thousands of people but what do we find? - no discussion of it since then. weird.................. (i means the lack of discussion, not the event - irony)
  • Alien R... flaca BN-0 2009/07/21 05:01:18
    Alien Ramone
    I agree, and the attempts to debunk the Phoenix Lights have been suspect. I think that a lot of people hear about a UFO siting and they want absolute proof, but then they hear about a siting being debunked and they just accept that as a fact. I never liked Carl Sagan's saying that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". It seems like propaganda to me to keep people from believing in UFOs based on the preponderance of the evidence and to keep them from pressuring the government for disclosure.
  • hart 2009/07/21 04:26:34
    Other
    hart
    +1
    there was one at Chicago O'hare airport a few years back. chicago ohare airport years
  • Alien R... hart 2009/07/21 04:31:29
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    I remember that. That was a good one. The reports were that it just hovered there and then eventually it shot upward leaving an opening in the clouds. Maybe it was waiting to land and when it didn't get clearance it left.
  • hart Alien R... 2009/07/21 04:36:28
    hart
    +1
    haa! alot of reliable people saw that one, pilots, the tower, bagage guys etc
  • Alien R... hart 2009/07/21 04:48:30
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    What makes it even more interesting for me is that I live in the Chicago suburbs. If I ever hear of a nearby siting on TV or radio while it's happening, I'm going to drive out to try and see it. The Phoenix lights were reported on while they were happening.
  • hart Alien R... 2009/07/21 04:50:55
    hart
    +1
    yeah, would have too, i would love too see one.. yeah love
  • Marek hart 2009/12/15 00:34:17
    Marek
    +1
    Yeah, it sure does look like a UFO saucer or a blimp. It appears a bit too high for a blimp. Is here anybody who knows how high can a blimp really fly?

2014/07/24 06:37:54