Which Republican Presidential Candidate Has the Best Chance to Defeat President Obama?

Politics 2012/02/15 01:56:35
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Joeseph 2012/02/15 04:12:13
    Ron Paul
    Joeseph
    +17
    I would certainly hope Ron Paul would be able to win the election; America doesn't need another 'neo-conservative' to be President, like Bush-Cheney, or Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, or anyother Rockefeller Republican (which is what we have had since 1988)>

• mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/20 13:57:29
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +1
    Any body the that big Republicans don't want is just who we do want. Any body that the lame stream media wants is just who we don't want. See the pattern here?
    Elitist, RINO's and liberal lame stream media don't have a clue about the REAL majority of Americans and what we want. Santorum is the closet thing to a conservative left in the race.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/20 17:13:34
    JERSEYDUDE
    the only person that they TRUELY dont want and truely differs from the rest including Obama is Dr Ronald Paul and being anti-abortion/anti-gay doesnt make anyone a true conservative....Rick Santorum is psychotic and wants to use the Bible to govern over us...im Roman Catholic but im not a Roman Catholic extremist
  • mjays JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/21 02:42:50
    mjays
    +1
    I have heard Santorum share his personal views *and* share how he would not impose those views on the country in general. There is a difference between understanding how you want to live your life, and allowing others to choose their own path. I.e. he is against contraception but would never mandate that. That is the difference between a leader and a dictator.
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/21 04:28:36
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    RP is not a true consrevative either. He is a libertarian if anything at all and a wacko on defense.

When did Santorum say he wanted to use the Bible to govern us? Show the video link!!!!
    If you believe in abortion or support gays SORRY your NO Christian you can feed that bs to some other non-believer but not me.

GET OVER RP will NEVER be the bride only a bridesmaid. Heres a small clue for you I KNOW RP. I havent just read about him or heard him I know him.
  • zohar mowerma... 2012/02/21 10:47:36
    zohar
    +2
    Care to clarify how he is wacko on defense? Do you know anything about his plans for the military? He is actually stronger on national defense than ANY of the candidates.
  • mowerma... zohar 2012/02/22 04:13:03
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    He doesn't have a real plan. IF anyone would really take the time to think through his idea of a defense plan anyone with a brain would see its wacko.

Calling home ALL troops and closing ALL bases is a strong plan forgive me while I LMAO!!!
  • zohar mowerma... 2012/02/29 07:47:21
    zohar
    He will not close down ALL bases. But there is no way we need to be in over 700 bases all over the world. And there is no way we need to be in Iraq and Afganistan either. Those are failed experiments in nation building. Defense means having troops here to defend our shores and borders. Not the borders of other countries. So forgive me while I LMAO at those who want to keep doing the same thing that hasn't worked for the past 11 years.
  • mowerma... zohar 2012/03/01 04:54:46
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    LOOK IT UP!!! He in his OWN words said he would RECALL all military. Wow we agree the mission in Iraq is over and we Obummer should have claimed victory after killing OBL and came home. No DEFENSE means having troops staged in a place to react fast before an attack can happen on our own shores. We have already tried RP's plan twice and it got us into two wars that we where not ready for.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/21 14:44:43
    JERSEYDUDE
    this is the latest but theres other older articles on this and a video of him speaking at the Thanksgiving Family Forum talking about how our law needs to comport with higher law meaning the bible law and Rick said it himself people shouldnt have the right to do as they please as long as they dont hurt anyone

http://news.yahoo.com/santoru...
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/22 04:15:44
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    LOL thats the best you can do. Is a yahoo story!!! That story in NO WAY proves your point.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/22 05:14:42
    JERSEYDUDE
    you can "lol" all you want it doesnt change the fact that Santorum like his Islamic enemies is an extremist...not an Islamic extremist but a christian extremist and that yahoo article along with his words " our law must comport with higher law" at the Thankgiving Family Forum is more than enough proof
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/25 04:37:14
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    He isn't an extremist at all, but someone who speaks the truth even when people like you don't like it.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/25 05:04:03 (edited)
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/25 05:30:58
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    ALL of our laws are based on GODS LAW like it or not!!!
    I don't think you find a sound bite that Santurom has said that. OBL like most muslim believe in and live in a Theocracy.
    Try to learn the difference if you can!!
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/25 05:44:49
    JERSEYDUDE
    Rick Santorum also believes in a Theocracy 1 based on the bible
    &
    Rick Santorum said our law must comport with Higher law
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/25 05:46:13
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    Notice you can't post a video with him using those words. Post the link or run along!!
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/25 06:01:38 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    obamas phony theology isnt based on the bible
    http://youtu.be/pLaDEEAXqE8?t...

our law must comport with higher law
    http://youtu.be/OLJYN1mxmKg
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/28 04:38:22
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    You first link has NOTHING to do with religion

Your second link is true but has NOTHING to with him pushing his religion on any of us
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/28 05:22:41 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    obamas theology isnt based on the bible ( like his would be is what hes saying) and our law MUST comport with higher law....i think this is more than enough to see where Santorums coming from and where he would take this country....straight to judeo christian sharia

this conversation is over and Rick homophobic Santorum will never be elected as President in this country....he has a better chance in Iran than he does here
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/01 04:58:39
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    You are trying real hard to pull two stories together and I realize that works with the sheeple you hang out with but not me!!
    The top link has nothing to dow with the bottom link.
    Santorum would in no way even try to take this country in any direction that the Constitution doesn't allow unlike Obummer and his many un-Constitutional acts.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/03/01 07:41:13 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    thats funny SO funny....the sheep talking about sheep....absolutely hilarious....its people like me who created the whole "sheep" thing for PEOPLE LIKE YOU! get a clue
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/05 03:29:06
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    NOW that is funny!!!! Anyone willing to call themselves ABC News is a prime example of sheep. No one was called sheep before we conservatives called you liberals SHEEP
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/03/05 03:31:32
    JERSEYDUDE
    no you are the sheep dude.....you are the FOX NEWS SHEEP and the dumbass Obama supporters are the MSNBC SHEEP
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/06 04:15:39
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    LOL You're just a plain old liberal lame stream media sheep.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/03/06 07:49:27 (edited)
    JERSEYDUDE
    dont confuse me with yourself and Rick Crazy Santorum
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/09 03:59:09
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    I'm the only one on this thread not confused!!!
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/03/09 04:16:10
    JERSEYDUDE
    you are just as crazy and confused as Rick Santorum and im done here...peace out
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/03/09 04:20:28
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    Nothing left to say but personal attacks again just like a liberal. This makes three times you've said bye!!Just can't help yourself from letting your mouth overload your rear again just a normal liberal.
  • JERSEYDUDE mowerma... 2012/02/25 19:27:18
    JERSEYDUDE
    aww... what happened? no comment now?
  • mowerma... JERSEYDUDE 2012/02/28 04:38:51
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    No some of us just have more of a life then SH
  • SunShine mowerma... 2012/02/20 19:07:52
    SunShine
    +1
    well said.. I believe it will be easier for a moderate or Independent to vote for Santorum and his values than to vote for the now proven inept and destructive commie, Obama..
  • mowerma... SunShine 2012/02/21 04:29:40
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +1
    I surely hope so!!!
  • Lorrilee SunShine 2012/02/21 07:30:12
    Lorrilee
    How can you prove what you just said??? You people if you go and work every day, pay your bills on time and stop blaming everybody else for your own problems, might see the reality ....
  • SunShine Lorrilee 2012/02/21 07:44:26
    SunShine
    what are you referring to?? what do you want me to prove?
  • SunShine Lorrilee 2012/02/21 07:54:04
    SunShine
    I think maybe you are referring to my comment about Santorum and Obama?? well as for Obama being inept and destructive he is..has been since day one.. Name me one single thing he has done that is GOOD for our country.. and please don't mention Bin Laden.. that was the seals and the plan was made under Bush.. just name anything he did that is good for us and has been cost effective or reduced the deficit or created jobs to actually decrease unemployment ?? as for the commie comment.. read his books.. he wants communism but that isn't surprising being as he said he wanted to emulate his communist father.. was raised by commie grandparents and mentored by a marxist black guy.. has surrounded himself his whole life with marxists and commies, even now.. Now.. about the blaming part??? I am not blaming anyone for my problems.. except obama for the price of gas and groceries and health insurance and travel. Well.. and for the huge deficit that will cost every man woman and child in the country nearing $45,000 each right now.. that's a lot of money!!! the reality is that Obama sucks big time and has to go.. the sooner the better. I worked from the age of 14 until I retired a few years ago.. so don't tell me to work now.. well, I do that too as we grow our own food and that is a lot of...
    I think maybe you are referring to my comment about Santorum and Obama?? well as for Obama being inept and destructive he is..has been since day one.. Name me one single thing he has done that is GOOD for our country.. and please don't mention Bin Laden.. that was the seals and the plan was made under Bush.. just name anything he did that is good for us and has been cost effective or reduced the deficit or created jobs to actually decrease unemployment ?? as for the commie comment.. read his books.. he wants communism but that isn't surprising being as he said he wanted to emulate his communist father.. was raised by commie grandparents and mentored by a marxist black guy.. has surrounded himself his whole life with marxists and commies, even now.. Now.. about the blaming part??? I am not blaming anyone for my problems.. except obama for the price of gas and groceries and health insurance and travel. Well.. and for the huge deficit that will cost every man woman and child in the country nearing $45,000 each right now.. that's a lot of money!!! the reality is that Obama sucks big time and has to go.. the sooner the better. I worked from the age of 14 until I retired a few years ago.. so don't tell me to work now.. well, I do that too as we grow our own food and that is a lot of work...but also a pleasure. I always pay my bills on time.. not sure where you are coming from tho.. none of your business to be telling folks that. Don't tell me you are one of those brainwashed progressives?? oh no..
  • Donn Wr... mowerma... 2012/02/20 22:55:47
    Donn Wright
    Why? So we can feel warm and fuzzy knowing that we voted for someone who supposedly had a better chance of beating Obama? Cain beat Romney and Obama beat Cain, remember?

A vote for anyone but RP is a wasted vote simply because nothing is going to change otherwise. Having said that, RP wouldn't be declared the winner if he got every single vote in the country.

Y'all don't get it still. There are no parties, there is the ruling class, and the rest of us are peons.

It least a vote for RP is a stiff middle finger to the people who have taken our freedoms and our money. Makes me feel better anyway!
  • mowerma... Donn Wr... 2012/02/21 04:39:17
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    +1
    Your line up of who beat so and so and so and so beat so and so is based on BS polls that are fixed in how the question is asked to get the answer wanted. Anyone who believes or lives by polls are very foolish.

Any body on the republican ticket should be able to bet Obummer but RP isn't going to be that guy. So any and all RP supporters might as well pick someone else to vote for and I hope they are smart enough to vote Obummer out. However saying that I don't think a large number of RP supporter are smart enough to vote against Obummer since a large number of RP supporters are really Obummer bots.

All a vote for RP is is a vote for Obummer just like Perot was a vote for Clinton
  • Donn Wr... mowerma... 2012/02/21 13:36:30
    Donn Wright
    The who beat who was not a poll, it was the result of the 2008 nomination and general election. Polls? I guess you can't remember all the way back to 08. ???

RP supporters are really Obummer bots? Are you smokin crack or what?
  • mowerma... Donn Wr... 2012/02/22 04:25:04
    mowerman-back to bust libs
    Cain was put up because that is who the big "R" Republicans want. It doesn't look like that is going to happen this time, but I won't hold my breath. Had Cain stayed on the trail with Palin instead of suspending his run the results would have been very different.

Yep they are the same for the most part. RP will not get nominated so RP supporters will vote for Obummer or not vote. Because large numbers of RP supporters supported Obummer in '08. They are kids and children of hippies who are clueless.
  • Donn Wr... mowerma... 2012/02/22 18:37:57 (edited)
    Donn Wright
    +1
    I am certainly neither a kid nor a child of hippies. I can't personally imagine anyone who voted for Obama now being a Paul supporter, but I know of some who are. Those two are about as close to polar opposites as it gets.

Btw, I meant John McCain, not Herman Cain.

The big R is definitely planning on Mitt being the nominee bit I'm not sure they can pull that off without raising one hell of a stink. The stink may not stop them though. They are determined to choose the nominee regardless of who the people voted for. I don't see much difference between Mitt and Obama. Either one of them is going to spend us out of existence because they both see the government as the answer to all problems. I would just like for someone to point out one thing that the government runs well. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Just more politics as usual. And yet, the sheeple still sleep.......

2014/08/28 09:31:38