Which Republican Presidential Candidate Has the Best Chance to Defeat President Obama?

Politics 2012/02/15 01:56:35
We know you want to make your opinion count -- especially during the time of a serious election. So, every week, SodaHead will host a handful of up-to-date polls having to do with the upcoming 2012 election.

Vote on this week's election questions below and make sure to come back every Tuesday to see how everyone voted -- and to receive a new batch of questions worth pondering. It's a great time to have an opinion. So, dive right in to our 2012 Election poll.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/survey/featured/2012-elect...

• Joeseph 2012/02/15 04:12:13
    Ron Paul
    Joeseph
    +17
    I would certainly hope Ron Paul would be able to win the election; America doesn't need another 'neo-conservative' to be President, like Bush-Cheney, or Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, or anyother Rockefeller Republican (which is what we have had since 1988)>

• NPC Tinka123 2012/02/18 17:39:02
    NPC
    You are 29 years old and are an EXPERT on politics and issues ? I would not even trust you to drive an auto yet. Where do you thinkg you can accomplish and achieve anything by the age of 29 ? You ever elected to any public office. NO. I was 6 tiimes here in TEXAS, You don't know $hit from shinola girL. The best thing you can do is move to CA or NY if you continue to spew Marxist OBmaner views. TEXAS is a solid RED STATE now and will be as long as I am alive for the next 20 years. If you want to learn anything then go attend a TEA party event instead of smoiking weed or crack. You might just learn something other than crap from the LWNJ genre. Good luck, you are going to need it,,,Semper Fi, USMC Veteran, Vietnam, 1968-1971 before you were a flicker in your parents eye !
  • Tinka123 NPC 2012/02/18 18:03:26 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +1
    Wow - so hostile, what's up with that. I question your assertions with facts and you flip out? Tisk tisk. I never purported to be an expert on anything. I asked a very simple question. My Father as well served in Vietnam. If you can't answer the question rationally, just say that.

Nothing in your above rant explains when peddling Pet Welfare became a plank of the Conservative platform. If you can't reject the hypocrisy within your own platform when you see it - then you join the ranks of liberal progressives that do the same. Nothing new and different about that, you can get that from any candidate running for president.
  • ur XLNC... NPC 2012/02/18 18:20:17
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    OH...you have been elected 6 times and YOU are an expert? Tell you what...MOST of the people that seek election more than once have the attitude that THEY are the ELITE and know what is best for us poor, dumb, apathetic, ignorant, unwashed, and illiterate masses. The attitude you display in this post reinforces that observation. Those with THAT attitude are THE problem!

2014/07/22 13:27:41