Which political party name should I run under in my student council elections?

Vive le Canada Libre!!! 2010/09/01 21:13:21
Progressive Conservative
Liberal
New Democratic Party
Green Party
Labour Party(based on UK)
Socialist Party
Bloc Québécois (just for laughs)
School starts soon, and I want to go ahead and establish which party I should run under for student council elections. I ran as a Progressive Conservative in the beginning and then switched to Liberal.

I'm swinging toward New Democratic or Green.

• Jump Back Jack ~ The Minstr... 2010/09/01 22:36:56
    Liberal
    Jump Back Jack ~ The Minstrel of *þᾞमेॐऊ
    +3
    I once cast a mock ballot for the Greens. My reason being that I was captivated by the prospect of relegalizing cannabis possession and trafficking. I realize now that it was an immature move as that was accompanied by a significant raise in minimum wage which would only serve to put people out of work (at least at this point in time). I've heard very little of the NDP's platform, really the only thing I recall are Layton's "family doctor" commercials back in 2008.

I'm leaning more toward the Liberals at the moment, but we'll see what happens in a couple months. The conservatives lost my respect the moment they set up that website that featured Dion being shat on. Nobody who thinks that vulgar smear campaigns are valid election strategies deserves my vote.

So that's my somewhat roundabout way of deciding which I think party you should run under. Strange, we never had parties, we just used a scantron to vote individual people into the separate offices.

• The Albertan 2010/09/04 02:32:26
    The Albertan
    +1
    you should be progressive Canadian LOLOL. YAY go david orchard and joe clark hahahahha
  • Anselmo1 2010/09/02 03:55:28
    Anselmo1
    Bull Moose Party

bull moose party
  • Divided States of America 2010/09/02 03:16:42
    Green Party
    Divided States of America
    +1
    Ever meet someone who drinks to much?I'm sure we all have.We have a responsibility to the planet,and to the youth
  • electracon 2010/09/02 00:27:24
    electracon
    THE DO NOTHING PARTY. GRACIE BURNS DID IN LATE 40S
    Liberal
    +3

• RoryCanadia 2010/09/01 21:43:55
    RoryCanadia
    +2
    Freak Party, just like when the man ran for Sheriff. freak party ran sheriff
  • flaca BN-0 2010/09/01 21:39:58
    flaca BN-0
    +1
    how about Forward Party
  • Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ 2010/09/01 21:32:17
    Labour Party(based on UK)
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +2
    Though I'm a supporter...so...my...opinion is highly bias.
  • Dark Knight 2010/09/01 21:15:14
    Dark Knight
    +2
    How about the Toga Party?

2014/09/22 10:18:57