Which political party has the least educated base of voters?

bob 2011/12/05 14:51:04
Communist Party
Democratic Party
Green Party
Libertarian Party
Independent Party
Other Party... write in your party
Republican Party

• cles 2013/12/26 23:05:49
    Republican Party
    cles
    I don't known what is worse....Republicans or Libertarian. The one defining them is that they do not care about the poor. They do not believe in caring for others less unfortunate. I am not a religious person but I do like Pope Francis's views on greed and taking care of the poor. I find that many religious politicians are using this to win their agenda, like Republicans and Libertarians. For instance, Republicans are for banning of abortions, women's rights, and are very greedy. I thought if you are a Christian that would mean taking care of the poor and other minorities. Instead, it is the opposite. I trust Atheists more than the religious. I consider myself as a Secular Humanist. We do good for the poor and other needy causes. I have known many religious folks do many evil things. I have worked with many religious fanatics and they are not nice people. Why is it that religious zealots are so crabby?
  • michael 2011/12/24 17:37:38
    Democratic Party
    michael
    democrats
  • Ms. Mom - profits employ, t... 2011/12/16 18:22:07
    Democratic Party
    Ms. Mom - profits employ, taxes destroy
    First of all you have three options for the same group of people - one labeled democratic party, one labeled communist party, and one labeled green party.

The jolly green giant marxist in the whitehouse has the support of this ONE group!

Of course this group is less educated - why else would they want everything from the federal government? Answer: They are too stupid to produce it themselves!
  • Vipor_GG 2011/12/09 23:55:09
    Other Party... write in your party
    Vipor_GG
    +1
    Going by numbers it would have to be one of the "third" parties. Parties like
    http://www.theamericanparty.o...
    http://www.americannaziparty....
    http://american3rdposition.co...
    probably have fewer total members than the number of educated members of any of the parties listed in the poll.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/12/09 05:13:43 (edited)
    Other Party... write in your party
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    The democrats - party of the socialists as well as communists.

Ha! I noticed some wrote in Tea Party. Well, Tea Party is not a political party lol !
  • James 2011/12/08 22:50:40
    Other Party... write in your party
    James
    +1
    It's equal between Democrats and Republicans.
  • redneck 2011/12/08 14:59:09
    Democratic Party
    redneck
    +2
    Just look at the mess they made of our country.
  • ajracestables1 2011/12/07 20:24:21
    Other Party... write in your party
    ajracestables1
    +1
    The question should be which party has the most dumb asses in office?
  • someopinion 2011/12/07 18:48:45
    Other Party... write in your party
    +1
    In Asia and SE Asia, for example, the so-called Republican parties use the undereducated to gain votes, by hoodwinking them. But then, two hands shake erach other.
  • rosesvengeance BN-0 2011/12/07 11:16:19
    Other Party... write in your party
    rosesvengeance BN-0
    All of the above have highly uneducated voters. All I can really say that is related to this matter is that the Independent party has the Most well educated voters.
  • just me 2011/12/07 06:16:03
    Other Party... write in your party
    just me
    +2
    All political parties have their fair share of idiots.
  • HOMBRE 2011/12/06 20:24:03
    Communist Party
    HOMBRE
    +2
    The idiots that follow these clowns

obama gay friends from chicgo
  • whitewu... HOMBRE 2011/12/07 15:21:14
  • Mad iri... HOMBRE 2012/12/16 01:10:05
    Mad irishman
    Hey, you left out Pelosi.lol lol lol
  • Colbert 2011/12/06 18:50:09
    Republican Party
    Colbert
    +8
    You didn't really think you could post an honest question on Sodahead without it backfiring, did you? Oh well, the answer is obvious to those of us with a brain, but for those of this site without the ability to learn, and their 50 accounts each, it's easy to see how these polls are swayed.
    morans
  • Tits IS... Colbert 2011/12/06 20:04:11
    Tits ISHBAHFF McGee
    +4
    which is the most impotent group of voters?
  • Colbert Tits IS... 2011/12/06 20:55:51
  • DocHoward 2011/12/06 18:14:50
    Democratic Party
    DocHoward
    +4
    Actually I think you should have listed the liberal party or the liberal wing of the democrat partty which is pretty much the same thing.
  • mind-pilot 2011/12/06 17:00:34
    Republican Party
    mind-pilot
    +3
    I'm starting to think my party has the least education. Bachman thought Elvis's day of death was his birthday. Cain didn't know who Libya was and lied about his many women. Gingrich screwed us back in the 90's and we're falling for it again( he also screwed his dying wife, his landlords, his lobbying constituents and on and on). Romney is a mormon.Perry is just an idiot who's gonna pray his way out of a drought (but lived off of government money all his life?) Paul, he's like Perot. Huntsman? Pailin and McCain are mafia connected and would have had us over the edge already. Boehner, Cantor, and Pelosi are all on the real take. We have no family values. Back in the 80's when Jesus was suppose to be coming by the year 2000(true story kids) the guy in the name of the number six,three-score and six was embraced by the so-called religious, conservative, republicans (as though they were gonna pick Jesus and the devil). I could start in about borrowing money from my arch enemy the Communist Chinese for wars for profit that my grandkids will have to pay back but the list is just too big for A.D.D. My party really is a bunch of wanna be cowboys who have let the gun grease effect their thinking. Yep, we don't go to school much either. We're smarter than that.
    Plus, liberals love that education thing.
  • Patric mind-pilot 2011/12/08 16:28:05
    Patric
    and how about the dumb ass that thinks there are 57 states ?

how bout that ????
  • mind-pilot Patric 2011/12/09 02:28:06
    mind-pilot
    That's what I'm talking about. That's just childish. My party is missing "all the points". We're making the COMMUNIST CHINESE RICH! My party is destroying capitalism.
  • Patric mind-pilot 2011/12/09 12:49:21
    Patric
    "MY " , then again " MY " then " WE'RE " then a last "MY "

seems you are taking ownership of a political party..

odd thought process , IMO
  • mind-pilot Patric 2011/12/12 16:59:29
    mind-pilot
    No, I'm just tired of my party being so juvenile in it's retorts. And definetly elementry in it's idea department. Jobs bill? Nothing? Have you seen what I have to choose from in the presidential race? My God. Not one is an Eisenhower type leader. No Goldwaters! No Nixons! Just.........Scarecrows. And, all without a brain.
  • Patric mind-pilot 2011/12/12 17:07:34
    Patric
    and yet , with all those " scarecrows " obomma makes them look good....
  • mind-pilot Patric 2011/12/12 17:15:36
    mind-pilot
    Never mind Patrick. I can see were really in trouble.
  • Leeaqua 2011/12/06 16:59:37
    Other Party... write in your party
    Leeaqua
    +2
    Any who think that extremist religion should dictate how our laws should be written ! Not only are these people ignorant, they are also stupid !
  • baboula 2011/12/06 16:57:17
    Democratic Party
    baboula
    +2
    it is not just schooling - it is the will to find out for themselves
  • GLaDOS 2011/12/06 12:22:05
    Other Party... write in your party
    GLaDOS
    +3
    Depends on what you mean by "educated."

If, by "educated," you mean schooling. That would probably be any party other than the democrats.
    If, by "educated," you're talking about life experience and common sense, I would say any party other than Republicans, Independents, and Libertarians.
  • Patric GLaDOS 2011/12/08 16:29:40
    Patric
    I think all of the politicians are well educated,

like your seperation with experience and common sense..

sense, if it was common , all of us would have it....
  • GLaDOS Patric 2011/12/09 04:26:51 (edited)
    GLaDOS
    +1
    I find common sense to be common, but extremely subjective. What is common to one person may not be common to another. For example, it is common sense, to me, not to call people before 9AM, or after 9PM, on the grounds that it is rude. Not everyone believes the same thing.

I find that extremely intelligent people who generally lack in social skills tend to also lack in common sense. I suppose a balance would be that one has more "educated" voters, while the other(s) ha(s/ve) "wiser" voters.
  • KingdomNow 2011/12/06 11:42:08
    Democratic Party
    KingdomNow
    +2
    No brainer...
  • Charles R. Anderson 2011/12/06 10:21:56
    Republican Party
    Charles R. Anderson
    +5
    According to a 2005 Pew Research Center study, one can calculate the percentage of Republican voters who are college graduates and compare to the number of Democrats who are college graduates. Each party is broken down into components.

The Republicans are the Enterprisers, the Social Conservatives, and Pro-Government Conservatives. Of these, the Enterprisers are 46% college graduates, the Social Conservatives are 28% college graduates, and the Pro-Government Conservatives are 15% college graduates. The weighted average for the % of voters in each is that 30.00% are college graduates.

The Democrats components are Conservative Democrats, Disadvantaged Democrats, and Liberals. 16% of the Conservative Dems are college graduates, 13% of Disadvantaged Dems are, and 49% of Liberals are well-indoctrinated by colleges to be Progressive Elitists. Weighing each for the % of voters, the 29.57% of Democrats are college graduates.

Now, there is actually no significant difference here. I do not have the numbers on high school graduates, but I will bet that the Republicans have a higher % high school graduates. On the other hand, the Democrats have a higher % of post-graduates. Take your pick. The important thing to note is that college graduates have been subjected to a lot of indoctrination by government-run and funded schools to believe that government can and will solve all problems. This is nonsense.
  • Ironhead60 Charles... 2011/12/06 12:39:16
    Ironhead60
    Thats interesting....Good analysis...
  • aneed2know 2011/12/06 09:56:24
    Republican Party
    aneed2know
    +5
    They republican voters are some of the dumbest and fear driven voters i have ever seen or have had the displeasure to speak with.
  • Informe... aneed2know 2011/12/06 14:17:27
    Informed Voter
    +1
    You might want to reconsider your ill considered opinion... Provided you have enough courage to read the truth...

stupid black men enough juan williams bamboozled mcglowan
  • aneed2know Informe... 2011/12/07 04:58:19
    aneed2know
    so let me get this straight, all black people are suppose to think alike is that it, and if we thought like white republicans then would we be considered good blacks?

Think about that for a minute.

The New Jim Crow Michelle Alexander
  • Informe... aneed2know 2011/12/07 13:54:02 (edited)
    Informed Voter
    Hmmm... Yes, you should get this straight! And here is the reason YOU need to read the books alluded to in the previous post, sir!

Whose championing of the reversal of GOP led civil rights legislation after reconstruction led to the Jim Crow laws in the first place? Apparently YOU don't know, so allow me to enlighten you:

"Between 1870 and 1875, the Republican Congress passed many pro-black civil rights laws. But in 1876, Democrats took control of the House, and no further race-based civil rights laws passed until 1957.”
    ref: Larry Elder, Stupid Black Men, (New York, NY: St. Martin’s Press, 2008), p. 58.

“In 1892, Democrats gained control of the House, the Senate, and the White House, and repealed all the Republican-passed civil rights laws. That enabled the Southern Democrats to pass the Jim Crow laws, poll taxes, literacy tests, and so on in their individual states.” (Ibid, p. 58-9)

“How many (Americans) know that only 64 percent of Democrats in Congress voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act (153 for, 91 against in the House; and 46 for, 21 against in the Senate)? And 90 percent of Republicans (136 for, 35 against in the House; and 27 for, 6 against in the Senate) voted for the 1964 Act?” (Ibid, p. 59)

All these FACTS can be independently verified if you bothered to do the research on your own!
  • VICTORIA 2011/12/06 09:17:06
    Other Party... write in your party
    VICTORIA
    +8
    TEA PARTY

15116.jpg tea party 15116 jpg tea party 15116 jpg tea party 15116 jpg tea party 15116 jpg
  • Ali ~ I... VICTORIA 2011/12/07 04:31:37
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +1
    Exactly.

2014/07/30 17:32:40