Which of the 7 Major types of Republican are you

Bob™ the Union Ironworker 2010/08/28 19:28:28
The Educated Republicans:  These are the rarest of all Republicans. Occasionally you will run into one in public, or in a public-forum online. These Republicans are the smartest of the Republican idiots.
Fox News and Conservative Talk Radio Republicans: These are one of the angriest groups of Republicans. They watch Fox News or listen to Conservative Talk Radio and they think it makes them an expert on politics.
Christian Republicans:  These Republicans are hypocrites. They do everything in the name of Christ, while simultaneously acting as un-Christlike as humanly possible.
Tea Party Republicans:  These Republicans are a dumbed-down combination of the previous 2 groups of Republicans. They think Sarah Palin is intelligent and it's the media filter's fault that she looks so stupid.
Birther Republicans:  The birthers think that Obama was born in Kenya. No matter how much evidence you present them with that is contradictory to that they will continue to insist that he is not the legitimate President. They are sore-losers
Racist Republicans:  Racist Republicans hate Obama because he's black. They think that all Muslims are terrorists. They think Obama is a terrorist Muslim. Anyone with a name like Obama's is a terrorist.
Extremely Idiotic Republicans:  These Republicans are Republicans because they think it's cool. They have a Republican in one of the other groups listed, so they think they know what they're talking about. They have terrible spelling and grammar
Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
I am Conservatve/Libertarian:  I am still a Republican but too ashamed to admit it.

The 7 Types of Republican Idiots

Posted by republicansareidiots on August 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

types republican idiots posted republicansareidiots august 3 2010 351 pm

I'm going to start with the most intelligent of the Republican idiots, then work my way down the list getting progressively more stupid.

The Educated Republicans:

These are the rarest of all Republicans. Occasionally you will run into one in public, or in a public-forum online. These Republicans are the smartest of the Republican idiots. They have learned everything there is to know about their position, from a Republican perspective. They've educated themselves on all the reasons why their position is correct.

The reason why this type of Republican is an idiot:

Anyone with the internet and 5 minutes can find something that thoroughly discredits their version of the "facts". Even when confronted with contradictory facts though they will continue to fall back on their original arguments, try to change the subject to something they are more comfortable talking about, or start expressing opinions with no factual merit.

What to Remember when debating them:

Keep them on-topic. Don't let them ignore your counter-points and then change the subject on you. They're masters of that, but if you can keep them on topic eventually they will just start expressing opinions to which you can say "do you have any facts to back that up?"

Fox News and Conservative Talk Radio Republicans:

These are one of the angriest groups of Republicans. They watch Fox News or listen to Conservative Talk Radio and they think it makes them an expert on politics. The only knowledge they have of politics is parroted talking points without any facts to back them up. When you defeat them in debate they will result to calling you names like "Liberal", or "commie" or "socialist" or "baby-killer" etc. They think all liberals are socialists that want to take their money and give it to people who don't deserve it.

They have no idea what they are talking about. Usually they're just repeating things they have heard from Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh. They think that liberals want to take away their freedoms and they clearly don't know what the word "liberal" means, or what liberal have done for our country and freedom. They think President Obama is comparable to Hitler for passing health-care reform. They accuse you of watching MSNBC if you don't agree with them. They call you a sheep but expect you to blindly believe everything they tell you, without question.

What to Remember when debating them:

Keep demanding facts from them to back up their assertions until they break down and call you any of the aforementioned names. Ask them to name specific freedoms that liberals have taken away from them. They have a tendency to become violent so watch their hands if you are debating them face to face.

Christian Republicans:

These Republicans are hypocrites. They do everything in the name of Christ, while simultaneously acting as un-Christlike as humanly possible. They support the right to carry assault weapons, are pro-War, and completely ignore the fact that the Bible depicts Christ as a Liberal who was opposed to capitalism and violence. They sincerely believe that this is God's country and that God loves us more than anyone else in the world. They think that anyone that is not 100% pro-Israel is anti-semitic. They hate everyone that doesn't agree with them and think the Bible tells them to, and they hate Gay people because they think they are sinners.

They do terrible things in the name of their Lord. They think that anyone that doesn't agree with them is damned to hell or hates America. They believe that we are a Christian Nation even though the Founding Fathers made sure that they did not brand this country as a Christian Nation. The Founding Fathers wanted a country of religious freedom, free from religious persecution, but these Republicans will never admit that.

What to Remember when debating them:

There's a list of all the quotes that prove our Founding Fathers wanted a Country of religious freedom. The link is HERE. Another thing to remember is that the Christian Right is neither. Start asking them questions like "how would Jesus feel about war?", "how would Jesus feel about assault rifles?", or "do you REALLY think that America is God's favorite country, in the ENTIRE universe?". And of these questions should yield a response that thoroughly proves that they are hypocrites, and continuing to argue with them would be a waste of time.

Tea Party Republicans:

These Republicans are a dumbed-down combination of the previous 2 groups of Republicans. They think Sarah Palin is intelligent and it's the media filter's fault that she looks so stupid. They think Reagan was fiscally Conservative even though he tripled the deficit. They watch Fox News religiously, and think Glenn Beck is credible. They don't understand why people think they're racist while they're standing next to people holding racist signs. They protest higher taxes even though taxes have gone down for 95% of working families.

They parrot Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin talking points. When you discredit one thing they say they immediately move on to the next subject. Anyone that doesn't agree with them is a socialist, even though they can't give you the actual definition of socialism. Many of them are on Medicare while protesting "socialism". They have never met a socialist, so they have no idea what socialists believe. They think liberals are socialists and socialists are Nazis.

What to Remember when debating them:

They have no idea what they're talking about. Ask them to prove what they are saying. If you ask them a question and they respond with a question refuse to answer their question until they answer yours. Don't back down. Remind them that taxes have actually been lowered for 95% of working families. If debating them in public be careful because they are known to carry guns in places they don't need them, like public parks and bars and churches.

Birther Republicans:

The birthers think that Obama was born in Kenya. No matter how much evidence you present them with that is contradictory to that they will continue to insist that he is not the legitimate President. They are sore-losers because McCain lost the election, and they will never support Obama, even if he paid off the entire National Debt.

They think Obama was born in Kenya. They think that Orly Taitz, who grew up in a socialist country, is credible, and that Obama is a socialist. They think that Obama's birth announcements in Hawaiian newspapers were propagated over 40 years in advance of his election, just so that he could be elected someday.

What to Remember when debating them:

Don't waste your time. You could wave Obama's actual birth certificate in their face and they would still say it's a fake. They are sore-losers and they will never be happy as long as Obama is President. Make jokes asking to see their birth certificates, or Sarah Palin's birth certificate. This is the best way to get them to go away.

Racist Republicans:

[DISCLAIMER: I am putting this one almost last for a reason. I do NOT think that all Republicans are racists. I have Republican family members who are not racist. This section is only about the small percentage of Republicans that are ACTUALLY racist, because they do exist. I'm not "playing the race card" or "race-baiting", I'm just describing a small group of racists who also affiliate themselves with the Republican Party]

Racist Republicans hate Obama because he's black. They think that all Muslims are terrorists. They think Obama is a terrorist Muslim. Anyone with a name like Obama's is a terrorist.

They're racist, but they think Obama is a racist. They can't understand why people call them racists when they post racist pictures or racist comments and then claim not to be racist. Whenever they possibly can they will call you a racist, to hide the fact that they are actually racists.

What to Remember when debating them:

They're racists. Racists are uneducated bigots. You would have a much easier time convincing an apple tree to start growing oranges.

Extremely Idiotic Republicans:

These Republicans are Republicans because they think it's cool. They have a Republican in one of the other groups listed, so they think they know what they're talking about. They have terrible spelling and grammar but they expect you to believe whatever they say because they are saying it to you.

It's hard to tell if they ever made it past the 4th grade. Most of their posts are illegible. The don't know anything about their position other than what they have heard their friends say. They think that Republicans are fiscally conservative because they say that they are, and call anyone that doesn't agree with them sheep. They ignore all historical information that is contradictory to what they say. They are 100% blind to facts.

What to Remember when debating them:

No amount of facts or logic will ever convince them that their buddies are wrong. You could be a college professor and they will still think that your opinion isn't credible. Instead of trying to argue with them try explaining Algebra to your dog. I'm sure it will be much more productive.

I hope that this has been an informative resource for you. I hope you will remember some of the things I have said the next time you are engaged in a debate with a Republican idiot.

-Matthew Desmond

Admin and Creator of Republicans Are Idiots And Arguing With Them Is A Waste Of Time!

Read More: http://www.addictinginfo.com/apps/blog/show/443246...

• CthulhuCat 2011/08/08 01:23:17
    The Educated Republicans: These are the rarest of all Republicans. Occasiona...
    CthulhuCat
    Educated enough to know that this topic is extremely bias and offensive. If you actually consider all republicans to have to fit one of these categories then you yourselves are proving to be just what you accuse us of. I am a Republican by my own choice, media does not effect my decision making. I don't give a dame about Obama's race or birthplace. Hell, he could be the Anti-Christ; Fact is he's hurting my country and that I will not stand for. I say burn the birth certificate, it never meant much in the first place other than to be used as a tool for extremist's politically bent arguments. I suppose I'm sick of being a Republican any how. Look at this question. It's forcing people to pit Americans against Americans. Come on, can we stop being Republicans and Democrats and just be Americans? Sure the title is cool, but stereotyping a giant group of people because of the select famous ones is rude and just downright offensive. Only reply is you have something of interest to add to my comment, rather than proving yourself to be the very idiotic stereotyping fool you accuse me of being. Next time try to be a little less extremist please, and count the majority of Republicans that act off the camera. We aren't all carbon copies of Glenn Beck. I could just as easily accuse you of b...
    Educated enough to know that this topic is extremely bias and offensive. If you actually consider all republicans to have to fit one of these categories then you yourselves are proving to be just what you accuse us of. I am a Republican by my own choice, media does not effect my decision making. I don't give a dame about Obama's race or birthplace. Hell, he could be the Anti-Christ; Fact is he's hurting my country and that I will not stand for. I say burn the birth certificate, it never meant much in the first place other than to be used as a tool for extremist's politically bent arguments. I suppose I'm sick of being a Republican any how. Look at this question. It's forcing people to pit Americans against Americans. Come on, can we stop being Republicans and Democrats and just be Americans? Sure the title is cool, but stereotyping a giant group of people because of the select famous ones is rude and just downright offensive. Only reply is you have something of interest to add to my comment, rather than proving yourself to be the very idiotic stereotyping fool you accuse me of being. Next time try to be a little less extremist please, and count the majority of Republicans that act off the camera. We aren't all carbon copies of Glenn Beck. I could just as easily accuse you of being some sort of twisted Communist scumbag, but I don't. I don't because I am politically informed to a high enough degree to know that not all Democrats are idiotic fools. Take that open minded point of view into consideration when stereotyping an entire group of approximately fifty-five million voters. Thanks~
  • Bob™ th... CthulhuCat 2011/11/14 20:24:20
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    but not educated to use the word biased instead of the singular bias.
  • TombstoneJim 2011/03/03 20:44:08
    TombstoneJim
    +2
    I am a Conservative, Educated, Libertarian Republican that will work very hard within my party to weed out the Progressive elements that have hijacked the message of smaller, less intrusive government, lower taxes, secure borders, language and culture.

I'd like to say I was a Conservative Libertarian Democrat like my grandfather - but, thier is no room at the inn for people of my beliefs there any more.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2010/10/24 08:41:25
    JCD aka "biz"
    Actually, I'm French, and I mostly vote for the Socialists.
  • ana 2010/10/08 17:33:13 (edited)
    ana
    No one could pay me to be any type of Republican,especially a religious one like these Tyrants

http://www.alternet.org/teapa...

The Family: Secretive Christian Group of Conservative Lawmakers Building a 'God-Led' Government

Posted by marmar in Editorials & Other Articles.

Jeff Sharlet, the journalist who helped expose a cohort of powerful lawmakers promoting a Christian Agenda at home and abroad, discusses his new book.

The Family, also known as the Fellowship, is a cohort of powerful lawmakers seeking to create a "God-led government" at home and abroad. Chief among the journalists who brought the Family to light is Jeff Sharlet, author of the new book, C Street: The Fundamentalist Threat to American Democracy. (The title of the book refers to the Washington townhouse that serves as the gathering place and sometime residence of Family members.)

While Sharlet has been digging into the secretive Family for years, it wasn’t until last year’s trio of sex scandals that a glaring spotlight was cast on the group. The adulterous affairs of Sen. John Ensign, R-Nevada, Governor Mark Sanford of South Carolina, and Rep. Chip Pickering, R-Mississippi, revealed their common membership in the secr...

http://www.alternet.org/teapa...

• gizamondo 2010/09/02 04:01:16
    I am Conservatve/Libertarian: I am still a Republican but too ashamed to adm...
    gizamondo
    I think Matthew Desmond is a puck A$$ Beach and should have his parents put him back on the bus to school.
  • roxie 2010/09/01 05:10:34
    Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
    roxie
    I still have faith in REALITY! democrat faith reality
  • Lisa 2010/08/31 23:18:55
    Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
    Lisa
    Amusing! I just read a similar post (except it was about Democrats). Not surprised that this one is humorous with a lot of truth in it without being tacky and mean. The other post was exactly that... Thanks for the hints, I may actually attempt to use them, after all Soda-head is the place to do so!!
  • Bob™ th... Lisa 2010/09/01 01:03:19
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    THE OTHER WAS IN RESPONSE TO MINE. IF YOU USE THEM DELETE THE IDIOT PARTS AS TO NOT VIOLATE THE TOS.
  • Lisa Bob™ th... 2010/09/01 14:13:43
    Lisa
    +1
    Ahhhhhhhhh,now it make sense. I should have guessed. Thanks for the clarification Bob!
  • Go Green 2010/08/31 16:22:03
    Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
    Go Green
    +4
    Thank GOD I am not a racist, lunatic, stupid, greedy, mean nasty birther!
  • keeper 2010/08/31 15:40:18
    keeper
    +1
    I am a person who can think so I don't fall into any of your pitiful answers...
    hope your libocrat friends have a lot of fun playing with each other...
  • riceron... keeper 2010/08/31 19:22:16 (edited)
  • Ready For Change ! 2010/08/31 15:11:28 (edited)
    Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
    Ready For Change !
    +3
    We rock...!
  • Mithol 2010/08/31 15:01:15
    Mithol
    +4
    I'm Australian and left wing, definitely not a Republican or a Democrat. But if I was American and had to choose between the two, I wouldn't touch the Republican party with a ten-foot barge pole.
  • ana Mithol 2010/10/08 17:34:54
    ana
    Excellent comment bro
  • riceroni ~ POTC**FUKU2** 2010/08/31 13:59:18
  • Lisa riceron... 2010/09/01 14:20:28
    Lisa
    That was hysterical!!!
  • Blunder... riceron... 2010/09/02 14:17:23
    BlunderWoman
    This needs to have its own blog!
  • C. C. Rider 2010/08/31 10:35:00
    Tea Party Republicans: These Republicans are a dumbed-down combination of th...
    C. C. Rider
    +5
    I just came from from a blog that not only was a copy of yours (More proof they can not think on their own and must be led) and every one of these ck. points were alive and breeding in their cess pool...I am convinced beyond a doubt the RWNJ reproduction cycle must be stopped for this country to thrive. They have created a formula for EPIC FAIL and THAT will follow them to the polls!!!!
  • Bob™ th... C. C. R... 2010/08/31 11:29:06
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    do you have a link CC
  • C. C. R... Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 15:12:42
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    yes, I will get it for you....
  • C. C. R... Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 15:14:55
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    http://www.sodahead.com/enter... lol...here is the copy cat blog...and ck it out....it is a hoot and even more proof of what you posted is so true!!!
  • George 2010/08/30 23:37:14 (edited)
    George
    +1
    It was a good read and kinda funny. It could be about the Democrats just as well by changing a few words and names. For for the most part humorous.
    Id dispute all of this as tripe BUT, I read Becks "Arguing With Idiots" book and this would be a waste of my precious time.
    Soooo, go ahead, nail me to the cross and beat me over the head for being a Beck supporter who relishes facts over touchy, feely rosey colored glasses, liberal fiction.
    I can take the heat. Liberalism/Progressivism is just plain wrong for this country.

Ahh crap. I edited to add an image and it didnt work!
  • Bob™ th... George 2010/08/31 05:47:55
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +3
    if you tok the time to read anything by beck you are definately a category
  • CaliGurl Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 05:54:42
  • George Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 09:39:47
    George
    yes I agree. I think they call it an "intellectual". LOL!
  • Mithol George 2010/08/31 15:03:22
    Mithol
    Did Beck have a chapter on the possibility of getting into an argument with him?
  • George Mithol 2010/08/31 22:13:37
    George
    It was the whole book! LOL!
  • GOD 2010/08/30 15:55:10
    Don't look at me I am a Democrat.
    GOD
    +4
    I love my country and its people unlike repubs who just love our country and hate its people
  • Sissy GOD 2010/08/31 12:27:18
    Sissy
    +3
    Now, there's a thought!
  • THE LEF... GOD 2010/08/31 17:27:35
    THE LEFT=DESTRUCTION
    +1
    Taking the high ground, heh?
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2010/08/30 07:02:50
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +3
    No Party affiliation applies to me, but one type of Republican was ignored that actually applies to one of my Parental Units: the Outdated, "Rockefeller Republican". This Unit quit paying attention to Republican politics around 1960 and would be shocked for me to say "Rockefeller Republican" applied, as the Unit utterly rejected Rockefeller in the 1960 campaign, as Rockefeller had been divorced and therefore could NOT be President honorably (it was a simpler time). Still, while continuing to identify as Republican to this day, this Unit was unaware of the neocons expelling the Rockefeller Republicans decades ago, or how Republicans had openly embraced racist politics in the 60s, so the Unit is excused. Politically clueless, but excused.
  • Bob™ th... Spizzzo... 2010/08/31 05:49:15
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    uni=memeber=dick=republican
  • Spizzzo... Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 05:59:14 (edited)
    Spizzzo BN-0
    You are probably right, but I'm afraid that I must ask for a translation, as I'm stumped. FWIW, the Parental Unit I refer to was born and raised in southern Illinois, and was a good Eisenhower Republican brought up in a nice pro-GOP middle class Illinoisan home. Probably would have liked the recent GOP Illinois "greats", like Dirksen, if they'd been paying attention.
  • Bob™ th... Spizzzo... 2010/08/31 06:11:11
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    if you were raised in southern illinois you lshould be a einsenhower democrat or a dyed in the wool democrat unles they sucked ay racists to the gop with the southern strategy southern illinois state and local are as blue as blue can be they fell for the REagan lie but they relaize know how can someone be a fiscal conservative and tripel the debt which reagan did. The greatest two politicians/men I have ever met and voted for are SEnator Paul simon from Makanda well Dick Durbin is awesme also but Glen Poshard from SIU he is the Pres of tha univ now wasn't before but he was not [art of the chicago machine so the crook ryan got the chicago vote Glenn is an amazing amn and a friend
  • Spizzzo... Bob™ th... 2010/08/31 06:25:48
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +1
    I wasn't talking about me, but about my parent (I was age 9 when we left IL). OK, it was my mom. And I'm counting anything south of St. Louis as southern Illinois. I have the wrong idea about the area, I guess. I always thought of the northern, Chicago, area as the Democratic/Liberal stronghold, while southern (back to the Civil War days and beyond, when it would have liked to be slaveholding) as Conservative/Republican. Simon was the GOP star I was trying to pair with Dirksen as Repubs my mom should have liked, except by then she'd totally tuned out of politics.
  • Bob™ th... Spizzzo... 2010/08/31 06:41:42
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    little eygpt south of 64 is southern illinois and is the bluest of blue they did have the gold circle but Linclon was a republican but like I said they switcherd
  • Spizzzo... Bob™ th... 2010/09/01 03:36:13
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +1
    Right on my STL/ATL route, as I zip by SIU-C on 57.
  • C. C. R... Spizzzo... 2010/08/31 10:41:38
    C. C. Rider
    +4
    lol.....I like how that was summed up and it is so true!!! I live in FL...the retirement state!!! Some even still name their dogs after Rockefeller...lol...and you right, they are clueless.....

2014/12/21 10:47:22