Which of Ron Paul's views do you want to see Romney adopt??!!

BlueRepublican 2012/06/16 15:52:05
Monetary Policy; Audit the FED
Tax Reform; End the Income TAX
End the failed War on Drugs
Bring the troops home from Afghanistan

As Mitt Romney appears to be the presumptive Republican nominee for president the time is at hand to unify the party behind the cause. While Gov. Romney and Congressman Paul have had a friendly primary race, they could not be farther apart on their policies. In order for Gov. Romney to win over these Libertarian-leaning Republicans he may need to adopt one or more of Dr. Paul's positions.

Here's a few of Dr. Paul's positions that most Americans can get behind...

Auditing the Federal Reserve to find out what they've been doing with our money for the last 100 years.

Cutting entire redundant expensive govt beaurocracies and consolidating responsibilities.

Only going to War with a Declaration as the Constitution says.

Bringing our troops home
from Afghanistan and the Middle East and placing them on our borders here at home.

Ending the unconstitutional income tax and the IRS by tax reforms and simplifying the tax code.

Adopting a more Libertarian state's rights view of social issues like marijuana, gay marriage, death penalty, etc...

Cutting military/defense waste and the BILLIONS going overseas in Foreign AID.

Ending the failed and expensive Nixon War on Drugs.

Sound OFF America, Vote NOW, comment, reply, share and RAVE ALL DAY!!!!

• Mr. Smith 2012/06/16 17:05:16
    Mr. Smith
    +12
    Repeal the Patriot Act, repeal Obamacare, end all the wars and don't start any without a congressional declaration of war. Forget auditing the Fed, End the Fed, and end the IRS and the progressive income tax. I'd be happy if Romney did one of these, but I'm not getting my hopes up!

• nverumind ehrhornp 2012/06/18 15:58:32
    nverumind
    this is lunacy, i dont know why i allowed myself to conversate with you as long as i have. i could go on for days about the things that disgust me about the way our gov programs involved with judicial systems and military spend our money~its ironic and sad that there are probably more people behind bars for non violent crimes than people who have commited violent crimes that are allowed to roam free!
    ONE of my biggest dislikes would be that our inmates are treated better and have more money wrapped up in their "quality of life" in prison, than our sick/disabled elderly and children!
    AND again i will tell you since this seems to not be sinking into your thick skull IT doesnt matter what party someone belongs to that will win my vote, it is what they are about. AGAIN, Good day, i dont see the point in continueing this conversation since it is so obviously one sided.
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... ehrhornp 2012/06/18 19:31:41
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    oh yeah, how many drones were reported this week? And how do you like Obama's peacetime martial law... also I really have no idea what you're talking about black hole... Obama has not got us out of a hole. And since he has been president the average American has lost 40% of their wealth... he needs to go.
  • ehrhornp ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/06/18 21:00:28
    ehrhornp
    That may have been true a couple of years ago but wealth is being recovered. I am within10% from my all time high. I was down over 50% at one point. Thanks republicans. Value of my house is now around $950,000, up from 800,000 at the depth of the Bush crash.

Just curious, you really think Mitt would do a better job? How and why? By transferring wealth from the middle class to the rich? good luck with that. That is what got us into the mess in the first place.
  • ConLibF... nverumind 2012/06/17 18:28:58
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    The guy is exactly why America is toast.
  • nverumind ConLibF... 2012/06/18 01:39:10
    nverumind
    +2
    tell me about it!
  • DeeB ehrhornp 2012/06/17 13:13:31
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 18:28:12
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Both Ofraud and Bushwacker should be in prison. But the president puppets are not the problem. It people like you who can't see there is only one party. And America has entirely way too many.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 20:14:46
    ehrhornp
    While I admit that both parties are overly dependent upon big money to call them one party is just being ignorant. You can't see the damage that citizen United has/will cause? And who is responsible for this? The republican appointees to the supreme court. Your basic belief is wrong as if it was true then economic meltdowns would occur equally under both leaders. This is clearly not the case as the republicans are generally leading the country when an economic meltdown occurs.

I agree that Bush should be in Jail. I can almost support Obama being impeached but this won't happen as it would show the hypocrisy of republicans.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 20:20:40
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    They are counting on you and your type continuing the division and separation of We The People. You and your type are how they have destroyed America.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 20:23:25
    ehrhornp
    lol, and what is the alternative? Vote for a third party and see the worst of the two main candidates win? Don't think so. We have already have had too many GWs.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 20:27:30
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Yuck it up traitor. You deserve what you are going to get.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 20:31:49
    ehrhornp
    So I am a traitor because I believe in working within the system? I think more likely the traitors are those who are too lazy to get involved and claim some moral high ground because no candidate is perfect.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 20:37:31
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Yes - you are the problem.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 21:20:17
    ehrhornp
    We just disagree I admit I am a democrat primarily because the republicans are so bad. I almost have more respect for republicans than spineless individuals who are too afraid to commit.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 21:31:26
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    You are blind sided. Don't feel bad, you are in the majority and the main reason America is toast.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 21:40:38
    ehrhornp
    How am I blind sided and how are you not? You are not even a participant in the political process. You are part of the problem as politicians love you guys. They can just ignore you as you won't vote anyway or vote for a candidate that has 0 chance of winning. Wake up and don't fall for the propaganda that it doesn't matter. Under 8 years of Bush, the stock market went down. Under 4 years of Obama it has risen. Choice should be obvious. Forget third party losers.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 21:42:55
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    LOL! Basing anything on the stock market is so hilarious. You are blind if you can't see there is only one party. Are you a glutton?
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 23:07:01
    ehrhornp
    love your response to my points. Well you can continue to be part of the problem. Tell me did you enjoy the economic collapse we recently went through?
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 23:12:15
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Don't start with the trick questions. I can smell them a mile away.

No I did not and it was compliments of the bankers and the DRCP. You think that was bad, you aint seen nothing.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 23:14:59
    ehrhornp
    Just remember who was president. A republican as was the prior president who suffered an economic downturn. The cause was lack of regulation, of oversight. GW when he basically became president said to let it rip. Hell with regulations. And rip it did.
  • nverumind ehrhornp 2012/06/18 15:59:13
    nverumind
    a system that is severly flawed and corrupt! you are part of the problem!
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 18:24:31
    ConLibFraud
    +2
    Can you provide the evidence they killed binnie last year? No hearsay as it's inadmissible.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 20:04:58
    ehrhornp
    Actually Bin is alive. I saw him on Oahu's north shore with Elvis.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 20:21:33
    ConLibFraud
    Cough up the evidence. Nobody likes a smartass.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 20:24:59 (edited)
    ehrhornp
    lol, what do you expect when you make such a silly statement? Actually I think it is more likely that Bin was killed in 2002 than he is still alive.

What evidence do you have that he is still alive?
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 20:28:49
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    I never claimed I killed him without providing any evidence and he is getting away with the hoax because of people like you. Why don't you ask Ofraud for the evidence.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 23:11:04
    ehrhornp
    Why? It doesn't matter. Like I said I believe Obama was more likely killed in 2002 than walking around today. He was buried in a cave that no one will be able to find. I heard this on the internet so you know it must be true.

The hoax if there is one was made by G W Bush who always made him the boogie man to be feared. Obama has put such foolishness to rest.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 23:14:00
    ConLibFraud
    Bushwacker and Ofraud are on the same team. You deserve the fema camp you're headed for.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/17 23:17:37
    ehrhornp
    And burying your head in the sand is suppose to prevent this exactly how? Just remember you will probably be caught up in it too.
  • ConLibF... ehrhornp 2012/06/17 23:33:33
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    When you are starving in your fema camp just remember I hold you and your type totally responsible for the demise of MY country.
  • ehrhornp ConLibF... 2012/06/18 00:28:53
    ehrhornp
    lol, spoken by someone who is obviously doing nothing. tell me what exactly are you doing to prevent people from being taken to fema camps? I have held your type responsible for the demise of my country. You might have remembered it. Remember Clinton? Under his leadership we had a balanced federal budget, and a country largely at peace. Then republicans stole the 2000 election because Gore was not perfect enough so idiots didn't vote.

You only have yourself to blame. Stop listening to propaganda and get involved in the democratic party and fight the wacko republicans. To do nothing just means you don't care.
  • nverumind ConLibF... 2012/06/18 16:00:59
    nverumind
    +1
    dont waste your time this guys a party pleaser , there is no point.
  • ConLibF... nverumind 2012/06/18 18:39:13
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Exactly why America is toast.
  • nverumind ConLibF... 2012/06/18 18:42:19
    nverumind
    +1
    pretty much
  • ConLibF... nverumind 2012/06/18 18:45:03
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    How you doing?
  • nverumind ConLibF... 2012/06/18 18:53:14
    nverumind
    +1
    wonderful actually, kids napping :)
    You??
    kids napping   heaven
  • ConLibF... nverumind 2012/06/18 19:28:48
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Always preparing for what's coming my friend.
  • ღ♥ღ ℒea... ehrhornp 2012/06/18 19:26:05
    ღ♥ღ ℒea ღ♥ღ
    if you really think our military stopped looking for bin Laden... you're crazy. He has been looked for before 9/11. So don't even pretend the United States just stopped looking for him.
  • ehrhornp ღ♥ღ ℒea... 2012/06/18 21:01:42
    ehrhornp
    It wasn't me who said I couldn't be bothered with him.
  • nverumind ehrhornp 2012/06/16 20:42:21
    nverumind
    +2
    The Dow?? It only tracks 30 companies and reports their status in the market, the companies in the Dow show only a limited sample, they don’t reflect a truely valid picture of the entire stock market. EX- just like when the Dow surpassed the record 10,000 and 11,000 milestones in 1999 and 2000, the majority of (nonindex or excluded) companies showed lackluster or declining stock price movement.
    IN other words.. just because the top 30 companies are doing well it actually shows very little of the actual market progress!!

2014/10/24 12:49:37