Which is the most important issue in the 2012 presidential election?

jt 2012/08/21 02:46:38

• ed 2012/08/21 08:59:31
    ed
    +6
    the economy,cutting spending,immigration as well.

• JingerJ... Che Gue... 2012/08/22 06:24:39 (edited)
    JingerJewels
    +1
    Your such a ASSTARD this from someone who hides his identity behind a murderer.
    Oh by the way I found a picture of you online now it's understandable why you hide lmfao Crackhead
    I believe your the one in need of self respect yikes
  • Che Gue... JingerJ... 2012/08/22 07:04:14
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Have some self Respect.
    slim fast
  • JingerJ... Che Gue... 2012/08/22 06:27:53 (edited)
    JingerJewels
    +1
    I believe your in need of self respect leave that crack alone and get a job we all have grown tiresome of your drug induce ramblings
  • Che Gue... JingerJ... 2012/08/22 07:03:52 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Have some self Respect.
    slim fast
  • JingerJ... Che Gue... 2012/08/22 17:35:28
    JingerJewels
    Is that the best you can do crack head? You really need to leave that crack alone because were all growing tiresome of your drug induce ramblings get help and get a job I know your so dependent on Odimwit bucks to get you by but it's time for you have some self respect and be somewhat of a man
  • redhorse29 2012/08/21 06:46:59
    Jobs
    redhorse29
    +2
    You ask for which is most important and then add everything. Interesting option selection.
  • voice_m... redhorse29 2012/08/21 12:26:25
    voice_matters
    +1
    what can either do with jobs. both have allowed jobs to be outsourced so which candidate is better
  • jt redhorse29 2012/08/22 05:20:54
    jt
    Thanks
  • Omni 2012/08/21 06:42:17 (edited)
    Omni
    +3
    Even though I work, if I contract a serious illness, I'm dead. I don't get health insurance. God bless America.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/08/21 06:07:49
    Jobs
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    Especially worrying about all the jobs that would be lost if the unjust socialist obama care tax is not repealed.
  • Brian ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/08/21 06:02:38
    Brian ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    The pervasive and ever increasing loss of individual liberty, coupled with the steady rise of a tyrannical state.
  • Snowball 2012/08/21 05:31:33
    Jobs
    Snowball
    +3
    The Economy. BTW, thank OBAMA for killing the green energy market. Just like with Fannie & Freddie, when you artificially flood a market, and make it too big to be supported naturally, you hurt it, and all those you meant to help.
  • 3003573 Snowball 2012/08/21 08:10:24
  • Snowball 3003573 2012/08/23 03:29:16
    Snowball
    That's why it's pretty hard to explain this http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • voice_m... Snowball 2012/08/21 12:30:26
    voice_matters
    +1
    killed the green energy market? sorry still plenty of sun light for solar, and wind for wind turbines, and with the increased water levels hydro will be fine

just more hate from the libs
  • Snowball voice_m... 2012/08/23 03:39:59
    Snowball
    You keep denying the damage he's done. It's FAKE followers LIKE YOU who FAILED him. YOU didn't buy the Solyndra, Ener1 products, etc., YOU who decided to support everyone and their brother to strategically default on their mortgages after YEARS of people in the same situation NOT looking for a simple out-- YOU creating an avanche of people defaulting because of YOUR "support"- as if renting would have killed those who REALLY NEEDED to file bankruptcy--- YOU who supported the notion that people don't need to work
    IF it's a job beneath them-- creating a situation of selfish people who don't care how much their neighbors work to PAY for them to be picky/choosy for 99weeks, EFFECTING THE ECONOMY & JOBS NUMBERS. And LASTLY, IF Obama had ANY REAL experience in the business world, he would have done MARKET RESEARCH to see if his FOLLOWERS would/COULD buy his government/taxpayer funded projects-- he could have seen YOU FOLLOWERS had no intention of buying the stuff, helping the jobs numbers, etc!!!!
    WHERE ARE THE WE'S in "Yes We Can"? Oh, that's right, it's REALLY "Yes, OTHERS Can"!
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/08/21 05:03:33
    Jobs
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    All of the above, but the economy is the most important.
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/21 05:01:17
    Jobs
    Don Leuty
    +3
    Three letters "J O B S" :-|
  • Andromida96 2012/08/21 04:34:30
    Andromida96
    +1
    Meant to touch all the above : crappy smart phone education
  • NYCbrit 2012/08/21 04:32:00
    Jobs
    NYCbrit
    +3
    All of the above, but MOST important I believe is jobs & the economy.
  • sheilaana.nunez 2012/08/21 04:24:42
    sheilaana.nunez
    +3
    They are all crooks so, I find it doesn't matter. Bush left a mess , Obama tried to clean it up and the next will screw up something :/
  • Shelly Sue 2012/08/21 04:22:46
    Shelly Sue
    +2
    Jobs and economy should be the top of my list I suppose. However there are so many issues that I feel strongly about that it would be hard to be sure that those are my top issues .I am very opposed to how Obama has run this country to the point in which I have come to believe that he is a communist. He ignores border issues at Mexico and has announced plans to close 9 border patrol stations stating that the borders are fine. What that means is, he has no problem with the borders because it will destroy us from within.
    Then he did an executive order giving 1.8 million amnesty. Alright those young people were brought over here under the age of consent but, each day we have more people continuing to come over that border and the problem continues to grow. I could see closing the borders and then making concession for some, the ones who have respected their opportunity to be educated on our tax dollar and have stayed out of trouble. But many of those kids (mostly Mexican) that came here did not. They squandered our money and they have the highest drop out rate for Jr High of any ethnic group (Mexican) although they were catered to with special bi-lingual education yet, they threw it away and they will always be on government assistance. They will not be deported either even thoug...
    Then he did an executive order giving 1.8 million amnesty. Alright those young people were brought over here under the age of consent but, each day we have more people continuing to come over that border and the problem continues to grow. I could see closing the borders and then making concession for some, the ones who have respected their opportunity to be educated on our tax dollar and have stayed out of trouble. But many of those kids (mostly Mexican) that came here did not. They squandered our money and they have the highest drop out rate for Jr High of any ethnic group (Mexican) although they were catered to with special bi-lingual education yet, they threw it away and they will always be on government assistance. They will not be deported either even though they are not a part of the 1.8 mil he granted amnesty to. Meanwhile, the problem keeps growing and our tax resources keep draining. Many of those illegally here will have jobs that the American citizens should be having. It would take too long to list everything and I would never have all the time. Just too many.
    +4
    The Republican agenda the real issue! Its the cause to the whole mess. Trust in the Trickle Down Theory, create war, spend, spend, spend on war, give wealthy counterparts unneeded tax breaks, create a huge deficit through it, cause a recession and then blame it all on the next president and entitlement programs. Bush policy once, Bush policy twice and you want more of the same........ NOT ME! I'm sick of their thinking they created the mess, now there going to fix it? Like sticking the fox back into the hen house, didn't we lose enough chickens?
  • Lady Wh... Mike 2012/08/21 12:13:47
    +2
    THANK YOU!!! WELL SAID!!!
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/08/21 04:07:02
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +1
    Who's going to win.
  • Resp 2012/08/21 04:06:01
    Resp
    +1
    The most important issue is to get Obama replaced. He is a nice guy but is absolutely awful.
  • Che Gue... Resp 2012/08/21 11:59:39 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Where are the Tax Returns ? Why is Mitt Romney Spending Millions of dollars with a team of lawyers to hide his Tax Returns ? Mitt Romney's Father was born in Mexico. According to the Tea Party he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen.

Romney tax returns
  • Resp Che Gue... 2012/08/21 19:49:11
    Resp
    +1
    Romney should release his tax returns on condition that Obama release his college records.

Question
  • Che Gue... Resp 2012/08/21 19:55:34
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1

Romney tax returns
  • Resp Che Gue... 2012/08/21 19:50:41
    Resp
    +1

Question
  • Che Gue... Resp 2012/08/21 19:55:31
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1

Romney tax returns
  • Resp Che Gue... 2012/08/21 19:52:10
    Resp
    +1
    Where are Obama's college records?

What
  • Che Gue... Resp 2012/08/21 19:55:30
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1

Romney tax returns
  • eliosc 2012/08/21 04:05:11
    eliosc
    +2
    But to do that, we need to get rid of BHO.
  • DDevlin780 2012/08/21 03:58:43
    DDevlin780
    +1
    Getting rid of Obama
  • Lady Wh... DDevlin780 2012/08/21 12:14:35
    +1
    And what? Replace him with 2 silver-spooners who DON'T CARE about the average American?
  • Dwight 2012/08/21 03:57:56
    Dwight
    +1
    The disruption of each plays to the undermining of individual liberty and the pursuit thereof.
  • Max7 2012/08/21 03:48:02
    Max7
    +2
    My biggest concern is that Repulicans will not tamper with Social Security, Medicare/Medicare, and that the economy will continue to increase.
  • RayG 2012/08/21 03:41:34
    RayG
    +1
    But would put them in this order: National Security; Jobs; Energy then Health Care (dropping that budget-busting Obamacare)
  • 3003573 RayG 2012/08/21 08:07:29

2014/11/23 18:25:49