Which is harder to find Osama Bin Laden or Barack Obama's original birth certificate?

FanOreilly 2009/11/02 17:50:04
Osama Bin Laden is harder to find...at least he is real
Barack Obama's original birth certificate is hard to find especially since we have to translate it into English

• julcon 2009/11/02 18:23:08 (edited)
    Barack Obama's original birth certificate is hard to find especially since we...
    julcon
    +12
    It seems it's equally hard. And I feel I know why. Sure, I can be wrong: it's just my uncorroborated supposition...
    How much did the Commander-in-Sleep (oh, by the way. he just announced that he is not going to awake to make a decision regarding 40,000 troops so much requested by the suffering huge difficulties Gen. McChrystal; at least, a few weeks from now. Sure, who cares that our GIs are dying?) spend to hide his Birth Certificate?

Some say, $800,000. Others - over $1.5MLN. I don't know.

But maybe. just maybe, he gave this money through his sly-boots-lawyers directly to Osama (the name sounds pretty close, that's probably why) to keep his BC for a while? I don't know.

Ask me for my birth certificate.
    Even though it was issued when German Army was already inside my country, I still have it, old, crinkled, but still available.
    I'm afraid, the Commander-in-Sleep was born in a lot more complicated conditions....

• Todd Hooper 2011/07/23 04:57:37
    Todd Hooper
    Hmm if you know his birth certificate is in another language, wouldn't that imply its been found? Xenophobe much? Oh and we found both of them. Back to the KKK war room with ya
  • suzanne armstrong 2009/11/27 18:47:17
    suzanne armstrong
    +2
    Don't we have the right to know about Obama's birth especially since he is busy destroying our country. Please sign this petition and do what you can to help...It's yours and your children's future.

Meanwhile look at the similarities between Obama and Osama Binladen.

Go to you tube and see the visual similarity. Type in Is Obama Osama Bin Laden...One of the creepiest videos...Chilling

When running for president the signs posted around town read: OBAMA
    BIDEN

Do you realize that is only two letter off from the name OSAMA BIN LADEN...That's when I first thought to myself something evil is up...

Since then I have discovered Obama is left handed. Osama is left handed.

Both births are only four years apart....No Osama is not an old man as many people think....

Then to top it off...having the trial for Gitmo in New York City!!!! (Do you know Obamas guy that made that decision used to work at the law firm that defended them

• Todd Ho... suzanne... 2011/07/23 04:56:42
    Todd Hooper
    ok let me just give you your medication, it will calm you down
  • Old School Trucker 2009/11/20 05:20:36
    Old School Trucker
    +1
    How about Obama's Patriotism......for the U.S.A. that is.
  • Todd Ho... Old Sch... 2011/07/23 04:55:20
    Todd Hooper
    more patriotic than you
  • Old Sch... Todd Ho... 2011/07/25 05:15:26
    Old School Trucker
    Oh...so that's why he's trying to destroy this country"

He's pissed away around 4 tra-tra-trillion MORE than the gvt has taken in in less than 3 years...

and now wants trillions more.....

But the debt issue is the republican's fault? What a friggin' marxist bastard!
  • Chillin 2009/11/07 04:10:21
    Chillin
    +1
    I think we all know his birth certificate was a fake from the get go......the biggest give away was it was a "modern birth certificate"
  • JuJu~Proud to be Infidel 2009/11/06 15:57:07
    JuJu~Proud to be Infidel
    +2
    Maybe Bin Laden has it.
  • ken 2009/11/04 16:03:46
    ken
    +1
    Are you shittin' me? Bin Laden is holding it for Hussein for safe keeping since the US could give a shit less where he is and Hussein will be dropping Biden and replacing him with Laden for his run in 2012
  • johnnyg 2009/11/04 05:57:46
    johnnyg
    +1
    The Pakistani lady pres. that was killed not long ago said in an interview that Bin Laden was murdered.
  • Michael 2009/11/03 19:27:22
    Michael
    +1
    These kind of stupid issues give the rest of us a black eye. Please talk about something we can DO!
  • big dipper 2009/11/03 17:56:30
    big dipper
    +1
    Please give this up! I ask each of you to find your original birth certificate. Matter of fact why don't you do a poll and ask that question. All who mother and father lost your original birth certificate will be called illegal aliens and removed from the country. Give the President his due, as many of you said when George W. Bush was proclaimed the winner in Florida and upheld by the Supreme Court, GET OVER IT! Find something legitimate to fight about becuase this is nothing more than sour grapes!!!!!
  • r4iden 2009/11/03 15:44:48
    r4iden
    +1
    i diidnt even known that he was called barack hussein,but i dont think its a coincidence
  • Jebrel 2009/11/03 14:27:06
    Jebrel
    I think it's harder to find intelligence on Sodahead myself!
  • S 2009/11/03 07:52:01
    S
    +1
    are you still harping on this. stupid is as stupid does, so stop doing.
  • randall g S 2009/11/03 15:03:01
    randall g
    +1
    We want the truth. As long as he refuses to comply, we will continue to "harp".
  • Broddy 2009/11/03 05:38:39 (edited)
    Broddy
    +2
    Osama Bin Laden is harder to find he has been buried under tons of mountain cave rocks for many years now, it's been 8 Years since he has taken a Photo or been seen alive, those recordings we keep getting a hold of are intended to spark more Jihad , if he was still alive he would have at least taken a cell phone Picture to prove it to really fire up his Jihad.

I do agree that Obama's Birth certificate probably would need to be translated, by the same reasoning , all this so called Birther crap could have been ended over a year ago, any Natural American would have done it, mine is in a locked safe in my bedroom with my Gun. I had to show it to get a Drivers lic for the first time you think if i was elected President of the United states of these Great America's i would be to ashamed to show it as Proof of my right to hold office ?

drivers lic elected president united americas ashamed proof hold office
  • Irember911 2009/11/03 05:36:46
    Irember911
    +2
    Perhaps the birth certificate is in bin lauden's pocket , if we find him then we can traslate it.
  • Cal ~ Pegleg4570 ~ 2009/11/03 05:32:29
    Cal ~ Pegleg4570 ~
    +2
    For Sure !
  • Tina Hillstrom 2009/11/03 05:32:04
    Tina Hillstrom
    +4
    Which is harder to find Osama Bin Laden or Barack Obama's original birth certificate? Osama Bin Laden because he has Obama's Birth certificate barack obamas birth certificate osama bin laden obamas birth certificate
  • KrazyLady101 ~In Frank Iero... 2009/11/03 05:05:52
    KrazyLady101 ~In Frank Iero We Trust~
    +1
    USA should just bomb his ass right now!!!
  • dheydrick KrazyLa... 2009/11/03 05:40:01
    dheydrick
    +1
    You mean Osama, right?
  • KrazyLa... dheydrick 2009/11/03 05:42:34
  • Freckles 2009/11/03 04:45:01
    Freckles
    +1
    BHO, is never going to give up his BC, and OBL, will die before he is found so I think it is a toss !!!!!
    +1
    Are you sure Obama Bin Lauden is still alive??? The illness I saw several years ago did not look like he would be alive much longer.
  • BIG DADDY MAC 2009/11/03 04:15:14
    BIG DADDY MAC
    +3
    I think OBL Is being taken care of, by a C-ert-i-an A-gency

commies took care of the birth certificate problem....
    Da Comrade, Da~!
  • Israelite 2009/11/03 04:01:41
    Israelite
    +2
    really they are probably in the same place a foreign country!
  • Annette 2009/11/03 03:58:56
    Annette
    +2
    Bin Laden is only in one country - Obama apparently was born in two of them - now that's going to be really hard to find.
  • Kylie4USA 2009/11/03 03:42:08 (edited)
    Kylie4USA
    +1
    Osama is holding it for him in some cave in Pakistan!
    osama holding cave pakistan
  • Catita 2009/11/03 03:16:27 (edited)
    Catita
    +2
    both are soooooooo hard to find!
    the two choices are extremely good, but since I can only pick one....
  • JTGator American Patriot "... 2009/11/03 03:04:37
    JTGator  American Patriot "In God We Trust"
    +1
    What a mystery.
  • julie sossaman 2009/11/03 02:44:24
    julie sossaman
    +1
    im sure we could find bin laden alot faster.
  • David 2009/11/03 02:40:28
    David
    +2
    Obviously the hardest thing to find is someone with intelligence on the right!
  • idlewild 2009/11/03 02:17:10 (edited)
    idlewild
    +1
    We have proof that Osama does exist.
  • steve "Democrats have commi... 2009/11/03 01:59:35
    steve "Democrats have committed Treason on their country"
    +2
    You can't find something that does not exitst! osama bin laden harder findat real exitst
  • Patriot... steve "... 2009/11/03 02:48:25
    Patriot American Symbol Man
    +2
    "I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."
  • Guyupstairs 2009/11/03 01:38:31
    Guyupstairs
    +1
    It is real, just in the Queens English.
  • Al C. 2009/11/03 01:02:19
    Al C.
    +1
    Bin Laden exists and Obama's birth certificate does not, he is not a citizen of this country and anyone with any brains knows it!
  • Patriot... Al C. 2009/11/03 02:49:13
    Patriot American Symbol Man
    +1
  • Al C. Patriot... 2009/11/03 21:23:04
    Al C.
    +1
    In order to be a "natural born citizen", which is required to be President, both parents must be citizens and Obama's father was Kenyan, which means at best he can be a native born citizen and not elligible to be President. Why do you think he sealed his own records and spent nearly $1,500,000 to block all attempts to have them revealed?????????????

2014/09/01 18:55:26