Which Billionaire Says Obama Is Most ‘Arrogant’ Man He Ever Met?

Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy suffers no longer... 2010/11/07 03:47:45

You know how billionaires like to gab.

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg apparently believes President Obama ranks up there on the arrogant quotient. This according to a recent interview with Rupert Murdoch.

According to Murdoch, Bloomberg said, “I never have met in my life such an arrogant man,” after returning from a day of golfing with the President in late August.

ABC News reporter Jake Tapper notes the contrast with the pool report:

“The pool report at the time said that ‘We are told Bloomberg and Obama talked in the clubhouse for about 15 mins about the economy. They then went to the driving range.’

Apparently – at least from a second-hand report – the Obama-Bloomberg convo could have gone better.”

Bloomberg described the conversation he had with Obama as “verbal ping-pong,” Murdoch said in a recent interview with the Australian Financial review.

Bloomberg also described the day of golf with the President as “pleasant” according to Murdoch.

Murdoch also said Obama “might make great speeches but doesn’t get things done and doesn’t listen to anybody,” according to an excerpt of the interview published by The Age.

Murdoch, who was born in Australia, is the founder and chief executive officer of News Corporation which owns many media outlets including Fox News Channel.

Bloomberg and Murdoch have recently rallied together for federal immigration reform through the group Bloomberg started, Partnership for a New American Economy.

What? BO is an arrogant man? He’s not only arrogant but also is extremely conceited or just plain “full of himself”. That’s no big surprise to most of us. He has been groomed all his life by himself and others to be the crowned KING OF AMERICA. In his eyes, America needs a major and complete overhaul starting with the Constitution that just doesn’t address the problems of today like it should. He thinks he could write a better document that would insure redistributive change. It makes complete sense to him to take the money away from those who earned it and give it to those that haven’t earned it. Seems like this “redistributive change” was called “communism” just a few years ago and was labeled as being evil. Now according to the POTUS, it’s the right thing to do and his fundamental remaking of America from a democratic and capitalistic society into a progressive and socialistic eutopia is his destiny. Arrogant, yes, but there are other words that better describe BHO, take you pick !

Read More: http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/11/mu...

+1
    Pot, meet Kettle............
  • Sherry ... Lady Wh... 2010/11/07 16:22:04
    Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy suffers no longer...
    Point taken.
  • safari 2010/11/07 05:16:38
    safari
    +2
    he left out marxist idiot -- other than that yep I agree - obama is the most arrogant marxist idiot I've ever seen.
  • Sherry ... safari 2010/11/07 16:22:17
    +1
    Yes mam'
  • Mindy 2010/11/07 04:46:52
    Mindy
    +1
    Communism is still what it is, no matter what new label they try to put on it, and it is still evil! Obama and all his socialist/marxist cronies are clearly Anti-American and as such, should be considered to be enemies of the state!
  • Sherry ... Mindy 2010/11/07 16:22:49
  • Mindy Sherry ... 2010/11/08 19:59:09
    Mindy
    +1
    WOW! Thanks for that info, I am going to share it with some friends!
  • Sherry ... Mindy 2010/11/09 01:29:18
    +1
    Please do we need to let everyone know!!!
  • Don Leuty 2010/11/07 03:58:56
    Don Leuty
    +2
    He seems determined to surpass two little corporals in arrogance. I think we should let him do it, but on his own time. He's punched in on our timeclock.
  • Sherry ... Don Leuty 2010/11/07 16:23:15
    That is true
  • Sherry Mowery, My Cowboy su... 2010/11/07 03:49:04
    +2
    Arrogance: offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.

Yeepp, that pretty much defines BO and many liberals in the media who work hard and overtime to cover his hindquarters. The sad part is history is littered with arrogant rulers who greatly damaged their countries because they couldn’t be told anything. They knew what was best and surrounded themselves with yes men. Consider how the miserable failure of socialistic policies in Europe is in his face, yet what does he do? Step back and say we don’t want to go down that road. By no means! It’s full speed ahead for fundamental change to socialist communism! That attitude seems to come under ‘overbearing pride.’ Not just pride in himself, but pride in a failed ideology he embraces, but can’t publicly endorse in clear terms because of the consequences. Regardless, the truth will become known to more and more Americans about who they’ve elected. As more news media reporters reveal what their true, core political views are and the public hears their ardent support for him, those that have not put two and two together will.

2014/08/22 23:37:01