Which 2012 candidate has the most on the job experience as President of the United States?

Foxhound BN0 2012/04/14 13:57:16
Barack Obama
Mitt Romney

• relic 2012/04/14 16:28:56
    Mitt Romney
    relic
    +25
    Neither actually, but at least Mitt has been an active Governor. All Oslime has done is "lead from behind".

• SunShine 2012/04/21 14:48:56
    Mitt Romney
    SunShine
    Obama has never been president in my eyes and the only job experience he has had really was playin' da game in chicago town, mostly in da bathhouse..As for the office that he holds probably illegally I don't see anything he did that would qualify as experience unless you call the lies, underhanded games, ineptness, disregarding the Constitution and ignorning the citizens of this country something for him to put on his resume.
  • THE ONE 2012/04/18 03:14:36 (edited)
    Mitt Romney
    THE ONE
    +1
    OBAMA HAS LOST MILLIONS OF JOBS, AND WASTED $5,000,000,000,000.00 OF TAX PAYER MOENY...........IN ADDITION HIS SECRET SERVICE IS GETTING HOOKERS AND HIS GSA IS PARTYING IN VEGAS AS GAS PRICES SKY ROCKET.

THIS IS A NO BRAINER EVEN A LIBERAL SHOULD GET......ROMENY ALL THE WAY.

ALSO THAT CHEAPSKATE GREEDY RICH 1%ER OBAMA PAID ONLY $162,000 IN TAXES USING EVERY LOOPHOLE AVAILABLE TO AVOID PAYING HIS TAXES.

ROMNEY PAID OVER 3.2 MILLION ON MONEY HE INVESTED....(SMART BUISNESS GUY)
  • Foxhoun... THE ONE 2012/04/18 11:31:41
  • THE ONE Foxhoun... 2012/04/24 20:52:26
    THE ONE
    WEAK.
  • Foxhoun... THE ONE 2012/04/24 21:00:43
    Foxhound BN0
    That's what I was saying in the universal language of art. Can't you read?
  • THE ONE Foxhoun... 2012/04/24 21:02:27
    THE ONE
    I REDUCED YOU TO A PICTURE POSTER BY SIMPLY ME POSTING TRUTHS AND FACTS.
  • Foxhoun... THE ONE 2012/04/24 21:16:00
    Foxhound BN0
    I was reduced long before I met you.
  • THE ONE Foxhoun... 2012/04/25 01:33:06
    THE ONE
    AT LEAST YOUR HONEST ABOUT IT....BEST OF LUCK& GOD BLESS YOU.
  • Foxhoun... THE ONE 2012/04/25 05:54:10
  • Idiot r... THE ONE 2012/04/18 11:49:36
  • QuietChallenge 2012/04/17 17:27:31
    Mitt Romney
    QuietChallenge
    +1
    SodaHead phrased this question so badly, I have to vote Romney to get my meaning across.

OBVIOUSLY President Obama has the most "ON-THE-JOB" experience as President of the USA--because he's HAD THAT JOB for four years!

(C'mon, SodaHead, we expect more smarts from your writers and editors.)

Sadly--even with four years on the job training--BHO still performs like an amateur. He hopes we will continue to fall for his excellent public speaking, even though his performance constantly falls short of his own predictions.

His fans take intellectual refuge in thinking that any anti-Obama observations are covertly racist. That's not true for me nor anyone I know.

We reeeally wanted BHO to do well. We admit he did start with an uphill battle. Even so, he over-promised and under-delivered.

But why does he keep on promising?

The sad part about Obama's term in office is that he is not learning on the job! And he can't understand why the world doesn't magically unfold per the directions he lays down in his speeches. Enrapturing his fans won't make economics behave the way he tells us they should.

Romney it is.
  • SunShine QuietCh... 2012/04/21 14:51:29
    SunShine
    Sodahead didn't write this piece, butthead did.. otherwise, good points..
  • Steve J~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/17 17:06:30
    Mitt Romney
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    This is a trick question? Even Government experience Romney has more.
  • mwg0735 2012/04/17 07:48:16
  • Foxhoun... mwg0735 2012/04/17 09:02:37
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    What is this a tea party? Who cares about toasts? We have real problems. This is bs.
  • mwg0735 Foxhoun... 2012/04/17 15:30:40
  • Foxhoun... mwg0735 2012/04/17 15:44:45
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    our real problem is simple minded voters.
  • C. C. R... Foxhoun... 2012/04/18 18:06:28
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    LMAO so true
  • Uranos7 Foxhoun... 2012/04/18 01:14:44
    Uranos7
    +1
    I would rather go to a Tea party than one of Obama's Book Burning Parties.
    Obama book burning
    Yes we can. Burn Books of those that disagree with us just like Hitler did.
  • Foxhoun... Uranos7 2012/04/18 11:33:38
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Now the homeless will have a warm place to gather when it's cold outside. GOD BLESS YOU OBAMA, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T FIX?
    GOD BLESS OBAMA
  • Uranos7 Foxhoun... 2012/04/18 18:37:19
    Uranos7
    +1
    hitler book burning

Just like the old days, Obama is trying to bring those Old days back and I guess you are applying for the neww SS if you can agree with book burning.
  • SunShine Foxhoun... 2012/04/21 14:52:47
  • beavith1 2012/04/17 03:49:48
    Mitt Romney
    beavith1
    +4
    i'm waiting for Obama to start acting like a president and turning off the campaign.

ooops! he's running for 2012 now!

we may never know what an Obama presidency would have been like.

all we did was waste four years.
  • Foxhoun... beavith1 2012/04/17 09:04:22
    Foxhound BN0
    nice try fellas but no cigarillo. lol
  • Sawdust_128 2012/04/16 19:06:49
    Mitt Romney
    Sawdust_128
    +4
    Mitt Romney of the 50 United States.

Barack Obama of the 57 United States.
  • rikonjohn 2012/04/16 05:21:51
    Barack Obama
    rikonjohn
    +2
    As stated the answer to this question is a no-brainer. Obama has 3 1/2 years of experience as President of the United States. Romney has zero.

Sometimes the arithmetic is so simple.
  • Foxhoun... rikonjohn 2012/04/16 05:49:08
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    apparently 43% of us can't add. lol
  • marcuss... rikonjohn 2012/04/16 20:23:59
    marcuss....PHART
    +5
    3 1/2 have years of experience in FAILURE.

FACT
  • Foxhoun... marcuss... 2012/04/16 20:26:12
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    still counts
  • marcuss... Foxhoun... 2012/04/16 20:30:06
    marcuss....PHART
    +4
    Sure if you want ANOTHER 4 years of raping and pillaging the middle class. Do you support the socialist agenda?
  • Foxhoun... marcuss... 2012/04/16 20:31:36
    Foxhound BN0
    +1
    That is not the question. The question is which 2012 candidate has the most experience as president.
  • SunShine Foxhoun... 2012/04/21 14:56:39
    SunShine
    only someone that is without two pieces upstairs to rub together and make a spark would even post such a stupid question.... I would think that perhaps they never got out of grade school.
  • Foxhoun... SunShine 2012/04/21 17:19:17
    Foxhound BN0
    I was aiming for a right wing audience.
  • Uranos7 marcuss... 2012/04/18 01:08:53
    Uranos7
    +1
    Nice a travelers card size of reasons not to vote for Obama.
    I just printed it to put in my wallet. :-}
    For a more comprehensive list try this:
    36 reasons not to vote for Obama.
    http://endoftheamericandream....
  • rikonjohn marcuss... 2012/04/18 05:55:17
    rikonjohn
    I'd suggest going back to the same website you got the graphic from and upload the graphic they have on Romney here as well.

Bottom line, you're between a rock and a hard place with nowhere to go.
  • SunShine rikonjohn 2012/04/21 14:54:59
    SunShine
    Romney has much more experience that obumbler.. after all, obumbler still doesn't know what he's doing..
    crybaby
  • rikonjohn SunShine 2012/04/22 09:23:16
    rikonjohn
    Sorry boyo, This business of inventing a man to hate isn't really going anywhere. When we liberal decided to hate Dubya it was because of who he was and what he did. You "conservatives" create this weird image of what you think Obama is and hate that. I'd suggest looking at what Obama really is and trying to hate THAT. It won't be so easy.
  • SunShine rikonjohn 2012/04/22 14:43:03 (edited)
    SunShine
    sorry bozo, (at least I can spell).. I do research.. I researched obama for 2 years, one year before the election in 08.. I was supporting him and wanted the truth by which to defend him out here.. but in my search for truth, lo and behold..what do I find??
    first and his worst trait.. he is a liar..like compulsive.. so many lies that I lost count.. as one point in time I had 186 lies just during the 08 campaign
    He's an elitist.. he thinks he is all knowledgeable, that he is unique and above everyone...
    He's a narcissist.. he loves himself more than anything or anyone
    He's a marxist/commie.. having been surrounded his whole life by them.. his grandparents, his childhood mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, the black marxist from the age of 10, Bill Ayers and his family who are marxists, Walter Veltroni the head of the communist party in Italy, and so many others..including his father who he said in his book we wanted to emulate.
    He is a racist.. he and his wife belonged to the black liberation theology group for 20 years..under the direction of Jeremiah Wright.. this is a marxist, racist (hate of white) organization with even communists in the heirarchy of the organization

He told us in 08 to not pay attention to his words but rather who he surrounded himself by.. so I paid att...

He told us in 08 to not pay attention to his words but rather who he surrounded himself by.. so I paid attention to who that was.. terrorists (Ayers), criminals (Rezko) (Blagojevich); bigots (Farrakahn), racists (black panthers, Wright and many others), anti-Americans: ( radical Islamists, Jeremiah Wright and Farrakahn, Khalidi, Ayers)
    anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli (most of his buddies including most of the above)

I could go on but either that much will make you research for truth or you will .. like most brainwashed progressives, not pay any attention.. If you love your country and your freedoms, you will look for truth.
  • rikonjohn SunShine 2012/04/22 23:48:07
    rikonjohn
    The word is "boyo" not "bozo". You could try being a little more cosmopolitan. Your homework assignment for the day is to look up the etiology of the word "boyo". Maybe also "cosmopolitan" and "etiology" for extra credit. For the record, I don't engage in name calling

You said you caught Obama in something like 186 lies during the Presidential campaign. What were these lies the Presidential candidate engaged in - before he was President? Usually candidates break their promises AFTER they win elections, not before.
  • SunShine rikonjohn 2012/04/23 04:23:38
    SunShine
    boyo isn't an english expression.. and I have no interest in being more cosmopolitan. Why would you call me a boyo??
    It wasn't myself alone..but yes .. we had a list of all his lies.. they just kept on and on.. I was supporting him originally thinking he would be different.. well I sure did underestimate that!!! and his "different" is not a good different.. it is posted many times in old blogs.. his lies...we used to be able to find them but since s.h. changed over and deleted a lot of stuff I am not sure they would be here anymore.. I will look..if I find them I will post them for you. I didn't say promises .. I said lies..

2014/11/23 10:02:30