Where Should Ron Paul Fit in at the GOP Convention?

Fef 2012/08/08 21:00:00
“I can tell you that both Ron and Rand will have an important role in the convention and their supporters and ideals will be well represented,” said Jesse Benton, who managed Ron Paul’s presidential campaign.

WASHINGTONPOST.COM reports:
An initial list of GOP convention speakers doesn’t include either Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) or his son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
include rep ron paul r-texas son sen rand paul r-ky

Read More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/w...

• DDogbreath 2012/08/08 21:24:35
    He should be featured
    DDogbreath
    +38
    First of all you are wrong!

I took a screen shot of the headline I answered

(click to enlarge)
    Liberty  Truth  Ron Paul

Ron Paul is not a "Former Candidate" unless you are referring to the Republican party's grave mistake of election 2008.

Ron Paul is currently a presidential candidate for election 2012. The only problem we have as a country is letting the main stream media elect our leaders for us.

Why did they "black out" the "Campaign for Liberty" when they were clearly gaining more support than douche bag Romney?

You didn't see this on TV did you?

leaders black campaign liberty gaining support douche bag romney tv

You didn't see this either.

I hope Ron Paul pulls off a coup at the convention. Romney and Obama are both puppets of the NWO and the bankers, they offer no solutions to the problems we face as a country, they are both BS artists.

Ron Paul tells you the truth and has the solutions. He can "lead by example" and wants America to do the same.

Liberty  Truth  Ron Paul

• joseph ... BlackSouth 2012/08/12 22:38:51
  • gary joseph ... 2012/08/13 02:27:53
    gary
    +1
    your so said, I like many Ron PauL supporters will be writing him in this Nov. This is History in the making.
  • joseph ... gary 2012/08/13 05:14:30
  • gary joseph ... 2012/08/13 14:51:25
    gary
    +1
    ha ha mittens a loser!! lol..
  • SunShine gary 2012/08/13 22:40:08
    SunShine
    if you are a conservative and you don't happen to like Romney that is too bad.. he is the candidate.. but if you would jeopardize our liberty for some foolish loyalty to make a point then I do not consider you a patriot.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/15 03:23:42
    DavidK
    +1
    LEGALIZING WEED AND OTHER DRUGS DISQUALIFIED HIM!!!! TOO LIBERAL!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/15 20:53:02
    BlackSouth
    +2
    Supporting the patriot act and Ndaa should disqualify all other candidates. So much for less intrusive government.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/16 00:02:52
    DavidK
    Sorry you can't comprehend the facts.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/16 02:58:04
    BlackSouth
    +2
    I understand the facts completely. I also understand that is a stupid ploy to try and call someone stupid just because they don't agree with you. Republicans are running on the less intrusive government platform, but support the patriot act and NDAA. Both basically throws Americans 4th amendment rights right out of the window, but you knew that already,...right?
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/16 03:25:43
    DavidK
    To avoid another 9/11?!?!?!? I support it.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/16 05:02:42
    BlackSouth
    +1
    The only way to avoid another one of those is get out of those peoples backyard. If an intruder came to your house trashing your property, threatening the lives of your family what are you going to do?
    Taking away American people freedoms is not going to stop a "foreign terrorist or group" from committing an act of terror. Protecting other peoples borders will not stop it either. protecting our borders will. North and Southwest by our own troops. You probably wouldn't know anything about borders, but it used to be my job.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/16 19:40:23
    DavidK
    Those people you refer to are coming into our Country in droves! Our mission in other Countries is to help them defend theirs so that we don't have to let them come and live here. Obama wants open borders, obviously or it would have been taken care of. He wants these illegals because he wants their vote in November!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/16 20:35:16
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Those people that I was talking about are Middle Easterners not Mexican migrant workers. When was the last time you were in the desert dodging Al Quaida bullets? Those people don't want us there period. What good are we doing over their except mounting civilian casualties. For every civilian casualty there are two or 3 people swearing allegiance to Al Quaida. Here in America a big fuss is being made about our South Western border when the most porous border is to our North. when was the last time a Mexican terrorist group blew up America buildings? and your excuse that Obama wants more votes in November is even more ridiculous. Riddle me this. The immigration problem has been here for over 40 years why haven't a Republican President resolved this issue? No this issue is usually not a big deal until A Democrat President in office. Stop with the Fox News talking points and start thinking for yourself.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/17 03:21:12 (edited)
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/17 06:00:07 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    +2
    You know what. I kinda figured you was going to make some stupid reply instead of using your reason. Apparently I hit a nerve. Maybe even confused you with facts and you have nothing substantial to come back with so you have to revert to using pictures. I give up David,...You won,... Go tell your buddies you showed me. #kmsl
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/17 06:23:29
    DavidK
    Nothing new. Hard to lose when you guys are always on the defense.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/17 14:25:18
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Who's on the defensive. especially when you are the one who can't or won't answer my question or post any information to substantiate your claims. You did exactly what I expect dumb ass people do.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/17 14:40:51
    DavidK
    you won't like my answer to the truth so why bother. You're a liberal with liberal thinking. Nothing I would say would sway you. Only frustrate you seeing as you're not open to hearing the truth.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/17 14:32:29
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Who is on the defensive? You're the one that has to resort to pictures and obscene gestures to substantiate your argument. From you initial response I kinda figured this would eventually happen when you ran out of the usual Fox News Talking point. That's what happens when people like you let the tv do your thinking and you can't think for yourself when you are away from it. I would suggest putting your tv close to your computer and try listening to it and typing at the same time. Wait. I got a feeling that is too much for you. I don't have to be defensive of your kind especially when you are too busy tripping over yourself. #kmsl
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/17 14:44:06 (edited)
    DavidK
    OK defend this. Lets hear the spin.

fgdffd
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/17 15:06:21
    BlackSouth
    +1
    who said I was a Liberal? You're the one who mentioned Obama I didn't. Also I don't listen to talking points. From either side. I had my feet on the ground in Iraq. I saw with my own eyes and share the same view as many other veterans. Also it is very elementary that anyone wanting to come here illegally would choose the border that is less watched and that is the border to our North. Talk is always about our south western border, but the larger and more porous border is to our north. Maybe it is my military experience of patrolling borders is what is giving me this insight. wouldn't you think. Plus I am going to ask you one question. (and I am already expecting to hear more talking points instead of an answer.) How long has this immigration issue been on the table? Oh and as an after thought Obama is only trying to resolve the immigration issue the same way Bush did.
    In fact everything Obama is doing now is pretty much what Bush was trying to do.Maybe Obama should run on the Republican ticket.

and I am using Fox News as a source for my information because I am sure this is the only news network that you believe in.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/...
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/17 15:41:42
    DavidK
    Face it. A vote for anyone other then Romney is a vote for Obama. Your link is broken by the way. Fox is the only channel that doesn't BS like the rest of them do. You wouldn't know that however since you don't watch them!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/17 16:39:55 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    +1
    I do listen to Fox enough to know what spin is
    Here you go and I hope you try to deny that this link doesn't work.Read and weep.sucker
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/...
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/18 13:56:40
    DavidK
    Ah....... an 8 year old article! BLAME BUSH!!!! Nice failed spin!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/18 16:12:57
    BlackSouth
    +1
    There you go again making assumptions. I am not blaming Bush. I was only proving that Obama is no different from Bush. He is only trying to resolve the immigration issue using a Bush move. You have to agree with me on that because Obama is only doing the same thing that Bush tried to do. Am I right or wrong? #kmsl
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/18 16:50:57
    DavidK
    Bush didn't have the same problems Obama has brought on. Obama wants the illegals vote.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/20 03:31:41
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Your right again. Bush made Obama's problems.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/20 12:51:41
    DavidK
    and Obama has taken those problems and done what with them? Made them better or worse? Exactly what has Obama done to advance America? I dare you to answer.....
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/20 13:40:30
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Obama is trying to solve the problem the same way Bush did so what do you have against him? Isn't mimicking Conservative policies not the same as being conservative?
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/20 13:43:56
    DavidK
    Obama has failed drastically. What do you believe he has improved? (this ought to be good!)
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/18 16:55:07
    BlackSouth
    +1
    By the way I like your Bush picture. He is still in office and he is black.
    #kmsl
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/18 17:20:50
    DavidK
    Better vote for Romney then if you hate Bush/Obama so bad!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/18 18:41:40 (edited)
    BlackSouth
    +1
    pshhhhhht. Lol. I would rather vote Libertarian. Romney isn't going to make it any better. He is in it for the same people as Bush and Obama. He is just is not as adept in hiding it as those previous two. Take medicare for instance. Medicare will be protected for people 55 and over. What's the retirement age? 65 for most middle class people. add life expectancy to that. and you get a piggy bank that they can dip into again in another 10 - 15 years. Especially when both Romney and Ryan can't say when their plan for the deficit will balance out because what? they haven't done the numbers, and this is what you are going to give your vote for just to get Obama out of office. Go ahead and dive right into that turd. That is your Constitutional right.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/19 05:52:43
    DavidK
    I'm voting for ANYBODY that has business success and Obama certainly failed! He's got no experience.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/19 06:57:42
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Does that anybody happens to have business success of gutting American businesses and then outsourcing the labor overseas? Ok that sounds better for America.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/19 17:13:26
    DavidK
    profits come back to America. I know, I do it also. Great for America!
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/19 20:52:38
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Profit for who? the middle class? You got to be kidding.
  • DavidK BlackSouth 2012/08/19 22:04:22
    DavidK
    profits all of us. Don't be so childish.
  • BlackSouth DavidK 2012/08/20 03:33:49
    BlackSouth
    +1
    How does outsourcing jobs to China profit the unemployed American worker? If you ask me that would only put more people on government assistance That you are so against. I think that would be the number one reason why an American would vote Democrat, and not any illegal.
  • BlackSouth BlackSouth 2012/08/20 12:43:48
    BlackSouth
    +1
    Never got an answer.

2014/08/22 08:01:01