When will the American People wake up?

POODYLOU ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2011/10/30 04:24:46
The days is coming and the people of America will have to come to harsh realization that while they slept while the American Government stripped us of our Constitutional rights. We cannot overlook the importance of our up coming presidential election. It will not be the good witch who greets us when we awaken in the land of Oz.

• American☆Atheist 2011/10/30 20:16:19
    American☆Atheist
    about 7.24 am.
  • Stan Kapusta 2011/10/30 18:07:17
    Stan Kapusta
    +2
    When it's too late.
  • Brightsprite62 2011/10/30 14:51:40
    Brightsprite62
    +2
    30 minutes past "To Late" and the is unfortunate.
  • Kathy 2011/10/30 12:56:21
    Kathy
    Kansas is where Doctor Tiller the Baby_iller set up shop, be cautious of Kansas.
  • lonewolf 2011/10/30 12:29:49
    lonewolf
    +1
    they have worn blinders for so long now. their used to not seeing whats going on so most likely never.
  • Babacool 2011/10/30 11:58:30
    Babacool
    I am sad...because freedomer USA image has lost a lot of credit with Bushs. ( + US economy ! )
  • CFlyJuice Babacool 2012/05/10 12:17:13
    CFlyJuice
    I'm sad that Obama has a WORSE APPROVAL IN THE ARAB WORLD THAN BUSH:

popularity obama bush arab

popularity obama bush arab

http://ironicsurrealism.com/f... obama arab effige obama arab effige obama arab effige
  • Kathy 2011/10/30 11:48:01
    Kathy
    +3
    Too many citizens following the progressive ideologies, feelings, emotions, hate of God
    and family and Counrty. We as a Country have fallen from God's Grace and can't or
    won't get up. Too many people making excuses for why they are poverty stricken, why
    they can't help it or flat out don't care. Slothfullness is a way of life, the government is
    their daddy and mommy. So your Stuck and you suck, but hey, Oh well so long as you
    have two hands, you can beg for mercy, it's up to you whom you pray too.
  • JCD aka... Kathy 2011/10/31 12:26:22
    JCD aka "biz"
    +1
    I don't understand Right-Wingers. They blame Obama for the 9%, or 17%, unemployment rate, and they blame the poor for being unemployed ("too many people making excuses for why they are poverty stricken" etc.).
  • Embalmer 2011/10/30 11:07:46
    Embalmer
    +2
    So what you're trying to say is keep the GOP/Teabaggers out of office. No one has lost or will lose any constitutional rights. But just for fun maybe someone could share some individual constitutional rights and freedoms we've lost or 'going to lose.'

I hate to say this but I think that this question comes from a nightmare, just like Dorothy's in 'The Wizard Of Oz.'

I know, the New World Order, below I see FEMA camps mentioned, but the best thing about anything like those is that someday we'll all die anyway. So what the hell, let thy party commence.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2011/10/30 11:05:52
    JCD aka "biz"
    +3
    They are waking up. OWS.
  • ed 2011/10/30 09:26:04
    ed
    waking up the democrats and liberals not hardly
    +5
    When our wealthiest 1% have EVERYTHING and everyone else has NOTHING.
  • john doe 2011/10/30 09:13:42
    john doe
    Probably never, they will probably achieve their goal of depopulation and creating genetically creating a dumb hermaphrodite slave race that will serve the "god race", at least that is what I think. As above, so below.....the people who run this planet have very different intentions for the future of humanity than you or I.
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2011/10/30 07:53:44
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    Not until the government brings the hammer down....and it will.
  • rose 2011/10/30 07:47:35
    rose
    +3
    TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS,,THE FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD HAVE HATED YOU
  • Richard... rose 2011/10/30 07:54:52 (edited)
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/30 08:50:15
    green eyes
    +1
    First of all, Billy has no credentials other than the fact that he managed to manipulate his way into a 'career' in show biz. He's a hypocrite. He pushes his socialist propaganda, while he lives in a mansion run by hired help. Why do you liberals idolize these leftist Hollywood elitists? Most of them are among the least educated in this country. Not only are they not qualified to give anyone advice or to voice their inane, unfounded opinions, they don't give a crap about you unless you are filling THEIR pockets with more money for them to buy more mansions, designer clothes, babies from foreign countries, cars, etc. They don't care about anyone but themselves. WAKE UP!!
  • rose green eyes 2011/10/30 08:56:48
    rose
    +3
    Really.. But every thing he said was true.. The Founding Fathers where very well educated people.. Not stupid boobs like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann.. Then there's dumb as a rock Rick Perry,, Please you have nothing but stupidity to offer up..
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/30 09:08:33
    green eyes
    +1
    I'm stupid? Really? Do you think he really wants to share his wealth with you or anyone else? Has he done that already? NO!! When he gives up his decadent lifestyle to live in a double wide trailer and shop at Walmart, then he might have my ear. He could give up half his worth to the masses and still live far better than the average American. Until then, he can't stop pretending to be a socialist. Btw, he only throws the names of the founding fathers around to fool people like you. I wasn't here when the founding fathers lived and neither was he. WAKE UP. Do your own research. Why would you listen to some spoiled, over paid Hollywood blow hard?
  • rose green eyes 2011/10/30 09:26:49
    rose
    +2
    REPUBLICAN SOCIALIST...
    Categories:
    House Republicans

Anti-socialist Bachmann got $250K in federal farm subsidies

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) — so fond of accusing the Obama administration of foisting socialism on an unwilling America — has apparently been the recipient of about a quarter of million bucks in government handouts.

Liberal site Truthdig links to an Environmental Working Group analysis of federal agricultural subsidies and found that the Bachmann family farm, managed by her father-in-law until his recent death, received $251,000 in farm payments between 1995 and 2006.

Bachmann’s financial disclosure forms indicate her stake in the Wisconsin farm is worth up to $250,000. Her income from the farm has grown from $2,000 a year a few years back to as much as $50,000 for 2008.

Truthdig calls her a "Welfare Queen":

Bachmann's family farm received $251,973 in federal subsidies between 1995 and 2006. The farm had been managed by Bachmann's recently deceased father-in-law and took in roughly $20,000 in 2006 and $28,000 in 2005, with the bulk of the subsidies going to dairy and corn. Both dairy and corn are heavily subsidized — or "socialized" — businesses in America (in 2005 alone, Washington spent $4.8 billion propping up corn prices) and are subject to strict government ...

REPUBLICAN SOCIALIST...
    Categories:
    House Republicans

Truthdig calls her a "Welfare Queen":

Bachmann's family farm received $251,973 in federal subsidies between 1995 and 2006. The farm had been managed by Bachmann's recently deceased father-in-law and took in roughly $20,000 in 2006 and $28,000 in 2005, with the bulk of the subsidies going to dairy and corn. Both dairy and corn are heavily subsidized — or "socialized" — businesses in America (in 2005 alone, Washington spent $4.8 billion propping up corn prices) and are subject to strict government price controls.

Bachmann isn't alone in her selective socialism: EWG found that the top four districts receiving the largest ag payments are represented by conservative Republicans.

1. 3rd district of Nebraska (Rep. Adrian Smith - Republican) - $1,736,923,011 in subsidies go to 51,702 recipients.

2. 1st district of Kansas (Rep. Jerry Moran - Republican) - $1,315,979,151 in subsidies go to 75,802 recipients.

3. 4th district of Iowa (Rep. Tom Latham - Republican) - $1,288,622,912 in subsidies go to 35,696 recipients.

4. 9th district of Texas (Rep. Randy Neugebauer - Republican) - $1,227,192,312 in subsidies go to 21,290 recipients.
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/30 10:08:09
    green eyes
    +2
    So What?!!! I've seen this before. Do you want to eat or not? If you can grow your own crops, raise and slaughter your own livestock, then do it!!!! Still, it has nothing to do with some quasi-liberal Hollywood lech who probably doesn't even know how to husk an ear of corn much less plant a vegetable garden.
    What in the hell are you saying? Are you saying that we should all be forced to live in squalor while groveling to our government, because a few rich Hollywood types think we should?
    You are completely missing the point.When these Hollywood douche bags are screaming for equality, they aren't even considering us 'little' people. Listen closely to them. They aren't the least bit concerned with the rest of the population. Since when have you heard one of these celebs negotiate for LESS pay for themselves? Yet, they want us to give up more in tax dollars to support those who refuse to work and the menace politicians THEY support.Where do you think the money comes from to support the extravagant celeb lifestyles? It comes from consumers like us. Commercials support their shows and every TV show and movie they appear in. Once they get a little money, they start investing--nothing wrong with that, but I don't want these multimillionaires spreading their BS about socialism, when they live a completely capitalistic lifestyle and aren't even willing to give up a miniscule amount of their own money to support THEIR socialistic cause.
  • rose green eyes 2011/10/30 10:13:45 (edited)
    rose
    +1
    BS..Socialism is Socialism.. FARM SUBSIDIES are Socialism and everyone that gets Farm Subsidies is a Socialist
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/30 10:29:05
    green eyes
    +2
    As much as I detest socialism, I'd rather give my tax dollars to an AMERICAN Farmer than some foreign business or some damn Hollywood celeb or a politician. I don't want to work my butt off so I can live in substandard conditions while some dolt collects foodstamps, health care, cash assistance, fuel assistance, etc, either. Bill Maher and his cronies are the problem. He induces people to think that he is for the little guy, when all the while he's rubbing elbows with the likes of the Clintons, the Obamas, and the like. I just want people to open their eyes and see all of them for what they really are. Do any of them live like us? Do you really think that if we became a socialist country they would submit to living in the conditions that they expect us to live in?
  • rose green eyes 2011/10/30 11:11:59 (edited)
    rose
    YES So you rather give your money to white republicans like Michele Bachmann and.screw the out of work Veterans ...Michele Bachmann needs the money more than a out of work Veterans..
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/30 13:24:27
    green eyes
    +2
    Firstly, please don't put words in my mouth. I'm quite capable of speaking for myself. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. Therefore, I will not tolerate your liberal propaganda tactics of interjecting your unqualified interpretations concerning another person's words in order to discredit a person who does not agree with YOU!! Anyone who has a modicum of literacy understands what I wrote. So please, dear Rose, SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HELP VETERENS. SHOW ME THAT!!!! SHOW ME THAT, ROSE!!! WHERE AND WHEN DID I WRITE THAT IN ANY OF MY POSTS? C'MON!! SHOW ME!! IN FACT, I DIDN'T I SAY THAT AT ALL!!! LEARN HOW TO READ LITTLE, ROSEY!!!

Secondly, I am not a Republican. BUT, I have no problem with someone who is a Republican. So far, they are still allowed to choose the party who best represents their political and personal ideologies.I hope that EVERYONE continues to be allowed to have their own political preference. In case YOU weren't aware of this, this is exactly what THIS country was founded upon. It's called the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not the United States of What Rose Thinks!!!

THIRDLY, are you so sure that all Republicans are white? WOW!! Talk about stereotyping people.

Check the history, Toots. Stop believing all the revisio...

Check the history, Toots. Stop believing all the revisionist history you read on the internet. If you really want to know the history of this country then I suggest that you visit this place called LIBRARY. Most local libraries have newspapers on micro fiche dating back a 150 years or more. Try reading them for yourself, if you're capable. You might also benefit from visiting your local COURTHOUSE. Your local COURTHOUSE has old and new records as well as a LAW LIBRARY. You can research old laws and which parties supported given laws.If you're intellectually capable, research as many authentically historical documents as you can for YOURSELF!! Hell, your county might even have an HISTORICAL SOCIETY that can help you. Get a feel for what was actually going on at that time in this country before basing your opinion on some crap you read on the internet or what you heard on MSNBC and CNN before making assumptions or jumping to wild conclusions.

In the meantime, none of that changes the fact that Hollywood celebs and politicians don't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves and all their undeserved wealth.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I want you to think about this long and hard. Do you understand? Think!!! Here it is: In the world there are other people besides you!!
  • rose green eyes 2011/10/30 19:28:27
    rose
    GEE there are Veterans protesting with the OWS group.. They have the right to protest.. But they are beaten and shot in the head by the police.. We know exactly what the republicans stand for.. That's is stopping all forms of protest with the use of a police state,,Did not work over seas and well not work here.
  • green eyes rose 2011/10/31 11:30:53
    green eyes
    +1
    Hey, Troll, I'm done with you. I never said anything about Veterens. YOU DID. And just so you know, I have a brother who was a veteran. Go troll somewhere else. No here cares what you have to say.
  • rose green eyes 2011/11/05 23:05:21
    rose
    I have Veterans in my family.. Your the troll fool
  • green eyes rose 2011/11/07 08:28:40 (edited)
    green eyes
    I'm a troll?. Rosey Posey. You still haven't shown me where and when I said I was against veterans. You're the troll!!! And as huge butt hole, too.
  • rose green eyes 2011/11/07 08:55:54
    rose
    Thank you..By the way your a Socialist just like the hypocrite Michele Bachmann
  • green eyes rose 2011/11/07 09:18:11 (edited)
    green eyes
    LOL!!! You are sooooo far out there. Whatever it is that you're smokin'--please share it!! Btw, you have yet to point out where and when I said anything about veterans. Give it up.
  • rose green eyes 2011/11/07 19:16:47
    rose
    LOL!!! You are sooooo far out there. Whatever it is that you're smokin'--please share it!! GIVE IT UP..
  • green eyes rose 2011/11/09 18:54:02
  • rose green eyes 2011/11/07 19:16:09
    rose
    90% of republicans are white.
  • green eyes rose 2011/11/09 18:51:12
    green eyes
    Please show some real university studies!!!!!!! You know nothing,little girl. You spout off crap you heard on CNN and MSNBC.
  • rose green eyes 2011/11/09 18:53:04
    rose
    Tell me exactly how many black people are in the Republican party
  • green eyes rose 2011/11/09 18:56:51
    green eyes
    YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU HAVE ALL THE DAMN ANSWERS WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME!!!
  • Annie~P... rose 2011/10/31 11:48:36
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Your rationale is beyond moronic.
  • green eyes Annie~P... 2011/11/09 18:54:45
    green eyes
    APPLAUSE!!!

2014/10/31 19:27:25