Whats your Zodiac Sign and what does it mean your personalitly is like?

Twilight Love 2009/02/22 07:08:55

• Baggins ~IMBIT~ 2009/09/22 16:02:53
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Baggins ~IMBIT~
    Apparently I'm an Aquarian, but it's all bunkum anyway.
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/05/20 17:57:27
    mine is.... and it means.....
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    Girl, when did u get into astrology??? u know dats my thing! lol. neways I'm a virgo as you know we can b:
    analytical
    fussy (girl u know i am!!!! lol)
    clean ppl (well most of us that i know of, i know i am)
    perfectionists
    reliable
    shy.....
    i love sum astrology, lol.
  • [Stevens.Wifey] 2009/04/26 01:32:39
    mine is.... and it means.....
    [Stevens.Wifey]
    Taurus

The Bull

Modality: Fixed
    Element: Earth
    Ruler: Venus
    Season: Spring
    2nd Sign of Zodiac

Metal: Copper
    Stone: Emerald
    Color: Green
    Anatomy: Neck, throat

Keywords: persevering, down-to-earth, stable, stubborn, possessive, prosperous, dependable, physical, sensual
    Comparison with its symbol, the Bull:
    Taurus the Bull SymbolFor centuries, the bull has been a symbol of strength, tenacity, virility, and power. Left alone, a bull will happily graze; but if it is bothered, it will charge! Similarly, the Taurus personality is thought to be calm and peaceful, but when their anger is aroused, their temper can be wicked. Taureans are often quite disturbed by sudden changes--they prefer their lives stable and secure.

Taureans are thought to be persevering, strong individuals, who can also be quite "bull-headed". They can be dogged and determined when they have a goal in mind. Taureans are also quite sensual and, often, self-indulgent "beasts".

The glyph for Taurus, quite simply, represents the bull's head and horns.

Taurus Personality Profile

You will most likely enjoy being around someone born under the Taurus astrological sign. They are extremely patient people, and are very reliable. If a Taurus person tells you they are going to be there, or do that at a specif...

'

'

""

Taurus

The Bull

Modality: Fixed
    Element: Earth
    Ruler: Venus
    Season: Spring
    2nd Sign of Zodiac

Metal: Copper
    Stone: Emerald
    Color: Green
    Anatomy: Neck, throat

Comparison with its symbol, the Bull:

Taurus Personality Profile

You will most likely enjoy being around someone born under the Taurus astrological sign. They are extremely patient people, and are very reliable. If a Taurus person tells you they are going to be there, or do that at a specific time and manner, it is highly likely that you can count on that to happen!

reminder: Don't forget to look at your Taurus Horoscope

Tends to excel in business matters which is fueled by a strong need for security and attained by creative planning and paying attention to detail. Very introverted, sociable and extremely faithful with latent energy seeking a channel to demonstrate commitment.

Some Negatives:
    Can be seen as being overly possessive, as will as extremely inflexible. May show signs of being greedy and non-creative; is many times resentful by nature, may be construed as stubborn and narrow minded.
    Taurus Sign Information Cont.

The Taurus person tends to be one who is steadfast and passionate, however tempered with commitment. They often portray themselves as being charming and possession of stardom handsomeness.

The sun sign Taurus shows an affinity for security and is constantly in search of ways to become emotionally content. A major goal of Taureans has stability high on their list of importance. Although bullish by nature they tend to tread slowly and with serenity. Security and emotional commitment are of utmost priority for them. Their need exist within a secure framework, requires enormous patience. The painstaking, deliberate journey to accomplishing this is actually what a Taurean is about.

They strive for secure sound relationships, especially where love is the pursuit. Spending as much time as they feel is necessary to cement a lasting faithful partnership is no deterrent to the passionate Taurus. Being traditionalists by nature, they can be overwhelmingly possessive. They may also be unwilling to provide the freedom their partner needs to allow a lasting, committed relationship.

As result of being persistent and slow to change, a great deal of persuading may be required to sway them from their comfort zones.
    Taurus Sign's Heath Concerns

This zodiac sign even though persistent and committed, their urge to enjoy the rewards of living high May lead to bouts of overindulging. An appetite for very rich foods and sweets can pose a difficult challenge. Since Taurus is the thyroid master, discipline will be paramount to aiding ones metabolism, weight gain may become a nemesis as one grows older.

Taureans may show a tendency to be vulnerable to sore throats and should act as a reminder that they need to pay attention to their health patterns and seek a healthier life style.

Taurus is also master over the neck which includes the throat and voice which many times may be adversely impacted by tension. Tension is many times a result of over doing which affects the vocal cords causing laryngitis. Muscle tension leads to inflamed and sore neck muscles as well.

Other ailments may include obesity, tonsillitis and goiters. All of this should act as a reminder that moderation of most everything can help them maintain a healthier lifestyle.

These warmhearted, loving individuals care very deeply for the people in their life. You will also find the Taurus zodiac sign surrounded with pets, because this is a major outlet for their loving nature. These folks also tend to be outdoors types, and enjoy hikes and biking, getting in touch with nature.

Very persistent, a Taurus person will have the "stick with it" to get the job done. You will very seldom find them goofing off or shirking their responsibilities. Unlike other zodiac signs, taurus is not so big on taking risks though, and needs lots of security in their life. You will find the Taurus investor playing it safe, even at the expense of increased profits.
    Taurus Sign People May Demonstrate Great Character

Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac and possesses characteristics that many may be envious of . They tend to exude a sense of purpose, reliability, honesty that make them stand out as one endearing integrity. They reflect an air of fortitude giving those around them a feeling that a Taurus is to be revered and respected. The downside to this idolism is that their strong possessive nature may tend to turn away those who refuse to be controlled or dominated.
    Taureans Are Often Detail Oriented

Success in business and personal affairs abound due to the meticulous detail used in the orchestration of all ventures. Fortune and fame may be theirs by carefully planning and actively seeking those things that are of importance to them.
    Here Are Some Interesting Taurus Facts:

* ruling planet is Venus
    * blue and violet are the primary colors
    * birthstone is diamond
    * lucky days is Friday
    * lucky numbers are 1 and 9
    * lucky color is blue
    * best location for success is in quiet places
  • GLaDOS 2009/03/29 15:55:41
    mine is.... and it means.....
    GLaDOS
    Libra: http://mynameisvorchex.blogsp... Everything except their dislike of conflict.
    Leo Moon: It gives me, like Libra, a strong sense of justice, publicly I care about the manner in which I carry myself. I take myself too seriously. I like responsibility, and may take on too much at once (Oh! Yes.). I am encouraging, optimistic, and generous with money, sometimes too much so (yup). I set high standards for myself and others. I've a strong intellect and love of the arts.
    Scorpio Rising, Mars in the First House: I am shrewd, strong-willed, secretive/private (almost to the point of paranoia), inventive, clever, cunning, astute, and reserved. I have an attraction to the occult. I am a person of extremes, very sensitive, and desirous of attachment. I'm reluctant to let others know how I truly feel, and prefer to plan my actions in secret. I have a pronounced liability for intellectual research. I can see through people's superficiality.
  • meowry 2009/02/27 08:43:33 (edited)
    mine is.... and it means.....
    meowry
    Mine is Leo, and it means that I'm supposed to be dominant, outgoing, confident, and motivated. Also means that I should be independent and loyal. But I'm not. Happy and warm? I'm borderline emo! A proud opportunist? If I were, I'd be more successful. The only thing I like about astrology is that I can find all the flaws.
  • patti 2009/02/22 21:41:42
    mine is.... and it means.....
    patti
    Scorpio, we search, and we find...
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/05/20 17:57:22
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    and ur the sex sign of the zodiac!
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/05/22 06:01:53
    patti
    Yes...
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/05/28 02:18:50
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    +1
    yes......and ya'll are possessive and have bad tempers and are great carers (is that a word? lol)
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/05/28 02:55:42
    patti
    Possessiveness is our worst trait... Its been disastrous for me for most of my life, OK all of my life.. I am working very hard on it before I die...
    Bad temper, no, its just not wise to push us to far out of bounds, we can and do have boundaries.. We can be very kind and loving.. Caring? Yes and loyal and we keep friends for lifetimes, we just don't gather many friends because its hard to let them go, There we are full circle, back to possessive.. .;-)
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/06/16 19:55:00
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    lol, yup yup. so tru, so tru! im tryna work on da jealous thing right now, beside taurus and scorpio, us virgos can b pretty jealous too! and i gotta work on it b4 it gets me in trouble n makes me unhappy!
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/06/18 04:53:29
    patti
    Jealousy is really a terrible emotion. It will get you in trouble and it will certainly make you unhappy,
    Good girl! Work on it, when you have the solution, please, please, tell me how!!! ;-)
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/06/20 04:43:50
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    +1
    lol, yes i'm STILL tryna figure out how i cant overcome this emotion n not let it eat me up inside! gosh it's so hard! lol. i dont even know if threatening me with something could stop it, lol......wut u think? lol.
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/06/20 23:27:45
    patti
    Ya know, I think its just experience, when things come back and bite you in the butt you begin to stop doing them. Well, it took me so many years, and please trust this, I am now 66 years old and I still fight the urge to feel jealous.

I have no envy of what others have, it is solely about the men that have been in my life. I think maybe Karma plays a role, or that thing that says you get what you expect. I seem to expect to be with a man that will give me reason to be jealous, and I never fail in finding just what I thought I would! Damn!

Jealousy will create an environment that is never comfortable, don't look for it, ask for it, or accept it.. But then I'm tell you? I am still giving it my best and barely making it.. Good luck! ;-)
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/06/22 03:04:40 (edited)
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    +1
    lol, well with me, it's friends and family close to me and the men in my life!!!! lol. It really n truly gets da best of me sometimes, lol. the whole karma things only seems to get me when i follow my gut sometimes....but sometimes followin my gut gets me where i knew i wuz goin or good things. so it's like 50/50 with the whole karma thing, but i try my best not to do bad things so it wont come back and bite me in my big ass! u seem real cool to b and older lady! i'm gonna add u! well nvm....add me plz, my computer it being a donkeY!
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/06/22 03:09:41
    patti
    Well what a compliment! I am proud.. Thank you..
    I am older aren't I? damn I hate that.
  • ~|*Lüρэ*|~ patti 2009/06/23 20:39:47
    ~|*Lüρэ*|~
    +1
    lol, you welcome, and that's not bad. ur still cool. it's funny how this is an old ass post and me and u r the only ones on here still talkin bout it n keepin it alive! lol. but it's ok, we bad! lol.
  • patti ~|*Lüρэ*|~ 2009/06/23 20:45:01
    patti
    ah, you make me proud.. I just love young women with good attitude..
    ad? you bet. bad as a cold beer on a hot day.. Its a Scorpio thing..
  • Jakki 2009/02/22 18:35:30
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Jakki
    Mine is cancer, it means that i have a very emotional nature. As a Cancer born between 14th and 22nd July you are prone to a dreamy and idealistic attitude in life. You like the idea of being compassionate and forgiving to everyone and serve the needs of friends and family well. That’s fine but don’t forget that you have needs as well.
  • H-D CHIC 2009/02/22 17:59:36
    mine is.... and it means.....
    H-D CHIC
    GEMINI......TWINS.LIKE DAY & NIGHT.(HEE!!!HEE!!!).
  • kalynn 2009/02/22 16:49:20
    mine is.... and it means.....
    kalynn
    I am a gregarious Aquarius and I love it!
  • Wilson 2009/02/22 16:12:55
    mine is...... but i don't know what it means....
    Wilson
    Aries...April 12

I suspect there's an exceptional number of Aries on SH.
    Just an observation.
  • Liz often bored 2009/02/22 14:56:45
    Liz        often bored
  • Anna 2009/02/22 08:20:29
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Anna
    +1
    mine is aries and in means that :
    Symbol: The Ram
    Ruling Planet: Mars
    Quality: Cardinal
    Element: Fire
    Basic Trait: I Am
    Closest Metal: Iron
    Lucky Day: Tuesday
    Lucky Colors: Blood Red and other bold colors
    Lucky Gems: Jasper and Ruby
    Lucky Flowers: Geraniums

Strengths Weaknesses
    Adventurous Self-centered
    Energetic Short-tempered
    Courageous Impulsive
    Confident Impatient
  • Moose 2009/02/22 07:25:49
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Moose
    +1
    Aries...

Good
    Adventurous and energetic
    Pioneering and courageous
    Enthusiastic and confident
    Dynamic and quick-witted

Bad
    Selfish and quick-tempered
    Impulsive and impatient
    Foolhardy and daredevil

Very much like me.
  • Amertume 2009/02/22 07:16:07 (edited)
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Amertume
    Mine's Gemini; It means *supposedly*: I am versatile, communicative, inquisitive, cunning, eloquent, manipulative, inconsistent and lively.
  • tintin 2009/02/22 07:15:29
    mine is.... and it means.....
    tintin
    Aquarius-- nuturing and perceptive. i think, hey thats what the psyshic told me. lol
  • Twiligh... tintin 2009/02/22 07:16:04
    Twilight Love
    lol
  • Milk Maid 2009/02/22 07:14:20
    mine is.... and it means.....
    Milk Maid
    Leo - The Sign of the Lion
    The people of this sign are natural leaders and chiefs. They are usually lucky in money matters, often having money given to them from unthought-of sources; but they crave love above all, and this is the one thing they seldom get.
  • Twilight Love 2009/02/22 07:12:05
    Twilight Love
    i am a Sagittarius. lol I dont know what mine means. But i know that it means im hyper and not the person to mess with cuz i can be very mean.

2014/09/02 04:21:29