What's your take on Obama eating dogs?

Blackjack 2012/04/19 15:41:23

• Vitalani Helene 2012/04/19 20:33:24 (edited)
    Vitalani
    What is your point? Texture? Yes, speaking factually. And?

I said "wrote about". Yes, he wrote about it's texture. Do you think you are proving me wrong in some way?
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 20:50:20
    konalimu
    +1
    He has a recorded version, Obama talked about his experiences in eating dogs and the texture of dog meat!

This will help him avoid talking about 12% jobless rate, failing policies, morality is at the all time high amount our troops, our citizens, and we are tearing each other apart because of his campaign tactics of division.
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/19 21:01:58 (edited)
    Vitalani
    Ok, that's great. Yes he wrote about it. And yes, that's what we in the 21st century call a *book on tape*. I STILL don't see your point? You are just repeating things I already know, and have already addressed for that matter.

"This will help him avoid talking about 12% jobless rate, failing policies, morality is at the all time high amount our troops, our citizens, and we are tearing each other apart because of his campaign tactics of division."

That literally came from absolutely nowhere. This conversation is strictly about an experience he had as a child and a book. Pretty a-political.
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 23:32:51
    konalimu
    +1
    It was ok when Obama camp attack Romney for "animal abuse", but it was "apolitical" for Obama to salivate/ emote about dog eating!
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/19 23:35:22 (edited)
    Vitalani
    WHEN did the Obama camp attack Romney for animal cruelty? Now you are just making things up.

Yes it IS apolitical because when it happened he was NOT involved in politics! He was a CHILD. Both these situations are apolitical.
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 23:47:18 (edited)
    konalimu
    Did U missed Axalrod's interview where he accused Romney of abused his dog on a road trip ~ two weeks ago?

Get out more?
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/20 00:00:50
    Vitalani
    "Get out more"
    You should probably google that phrase dear.
    It's me BEING OUT which causes me to not constantly be stuck in front of a TV. Now I see what the problem is, lack of air and sunlight.

But again, you have failed to present any information. No links, no direct quotes.
  • Helene Vitalani 2012/04/20 14:47:42
    Helene
    +1
    You really need to be on top of there news before you make your comments. Obama's dog attacts over an issue from 20 years ago have been everywhere - first as a talking point from Axelrod and then on CNN, MSNBC, Good Morning America,and every Lib blob. No dog died or was eaten.
  • Vitalani Helene 2012/04/20 15:34:32
    Vitalani
    What's your point? What have I said that does not mesh? Nothing.
  • nofrills Helene 2012/04/26 06:59:04
    nofrills
    As though he was still tasting the flavour of the meat..as an adult.this scum didnt have any remorse doing this despicable act..AnD he is telling the ppl of America this!!...ppl who dont share dog eating cravings!!
  • Helene Vitalani 2012/04/19 19:51:45
    Helene
    +1
    What is surprising is that Obama did not condemn the practice or show any sign of disapproval in his book when he was an adult.
  • Vitalani Helene 2012/04/19 19:55:45
    Vitalani
    He spoke factually. Problem?
    Romney has also shown no remorse for his cruel actions.
    Difference? The meat Obama ate was already dead, there is nothing that could have been done. That dog was most likely factory bred or bred specifically for food. Romney on the other hand practiced cruelty to a member of his own family on purpose as an adult.
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 22:11:24
    konalimu
    +1
    Did you missed the part that he described how a dog is beaten to get the meat tenderized???

On the other hand, you are a great representation for Obama Group so please keep posting, we are listening and we are ready for Nov 6th.
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/19 22:17:51 (edited)
    Vitalani
    Did I missedededed it? XD How old are you exactly? I feel as if I'm speaking to a child of two conservative republicans who has been pumped full of bias by daddy ;-)

Oh, you mean like THOUSANDS of cows are in this country every single day? Also, please post direct quotes to back up your claims.

You are a perfect example of blind ignorance who doesn't have a clue about other cultures, please continue to reply.
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 23:15:37
    konalimu
    +1
    Did you missed the part how to"tenderize dog meat"?

Hard to avoid such a gruesome eating habit of our president so you must attck the messenger?

I grew up in Asia, some families are there, still and a few spreaded across the region and 2 in Europe.

Feeling better about yourself now?
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/19 23:27:02
    Vitalani
    "Did you missed the part how to"tenderize dog meat"?"
    Okay now you are just taunting me with your assault on the English language!
    HABIT? It's not a habit sweat heart. Get your facts straight.
    I feel great about myself, I usually do. I'm still not sure what valid points you are attempting to make. You also have still not posted any actual quotes to back up what you are saying. Your just removing a few words from context, not posting full quotes.
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/19 23:44:38
    konalimu
    You sounded like Slick Bill," I didn't have sex with that woman..." Clinton.

Sure, I don't write well, but there were 4 languages spoken in my parents' house, another two more that I had to learn in schools.

But, I get my message across most of the times, but you seem to have problem with comprehension and the gravata of the info.
    May B U R related to the Chicago Group:)
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/19 23:49:30
    Vitalani
    Again, you have gone so off track I literally have no idea what you are talking about. What does anything you just said have to do with a kid eating some meat or a man's cruel and unusual treatment of a family member?
    You haven't gotten any message across. You just keep asking me if I've missed things which I haven't. You have made no valid arguments and presented no information to back up any of your claims.

Chicago Group? May B U R?
  • konalimu Vitalani 2012/04/20 03:04:28
    konalimu
    tete dans le sable? au revoir, avoir une vie mon amour:)
    Bye, bye.
  • Vitalani konalimu 2012/04/20 03:17:58
    Vitalani
    I believe it is your head which is in the sand my love.
    довиждане!
  • Helene Vitalani 2012/04/20 14:54:21
    Helene
    +1
    So are saying that if you did something unacceptable by a civilized western culture as a child, it's okay to say the practice should be condoned? Animal groups have been all over this inhumane practice in countries in Asia. He had an opportunity to denounce it and he didn't. If you had a baby seal blanket as a baby and then learned about what they do to baby seals as an adult, would you not say that as an adult you would never buy such a product. What I don't understand is all the Animal Rights groups are Libs. Where are they on this? Just like the feminist groups don't seen to care that Muslim women are stoned and killed even in America!
  • konalimu Helene 2012/04/20 15:04:26
    konalimu
    Well said!
  • Vitalani Helene 2012/04/20 15:39:48 (edited)
    Vitalani
    Absolutely not. I am a member of quite a few of those animal groups actually. He was CHILD, what don't people understand? Kids eat what their parents or adults give them. And yeah, animal groups are over all sorts of factory farming, I don't know what Asia has to do with anything, most groups have been focusing on factory farming HERE. I would say I would not buy such a product, and I DON'T. Ever. Yes and I am quite liberal myself. You act as if you are talking to some person who is not very familiar with the plight of animals. I've got news for you, you're quite wrong.

myjob
  • nofrills Vitalani 2012/04/26 06:56:06
    nofrills
    ask any 8yr American kid if they would like to try some dog meat?and let us know how many said YES!...the man is a kenyan prez..send him back there on a one way ticket...he shares not the American value..DOG ARE PRECIOUS IN THIS COUNTRY!
  • Vitalani nofrills 2012/04/26 07:07:18
    Vitalani
    YOU don't know the culture he grew up in. And it didn't happen in the US. There are plenty of children in this country who have eaten FAR stranger things than dogs. Hell I've met a kid in my school who's uncle killed an elephant with a rocket launcher to feed his village. Come out from under the rock please. Also, please reference the quote in which he says he KNEW what it was.

And obviously he DOES now. It was something that happened when he was a child. Get over it.
  • Boo 2012/04/19 16:44:50
    not surprised, explained
    Boo
    +2
    It's the local fare in Indonesia, so not surprising at all. That should do him in as far as the animal-righter votes! LOL
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/04/19 16:44:37
    not surprised, explained
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +3
    Dog meat is a common food source in Indonesia. Did he abuse it first like Romney abused Seamus?
  • Mr. Smith FAWKES'... 2012/04/19 17:43:17
    Mr. Smith
    +5
    He sure did, the worst kind of abuse, he paid someone to kill it so he could eat it. LOL!
  • FAWKES'... Mr. Smith 2012/04/19 17:58:24
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +2
    He was an 8-Year-Old eating dog in a country where dog is commonly eaten. You're trying to compare a person who eats steak to a person who tortures a cow. You got anything else?
  • Mr. Smith FAWKES'... 2012/04/19 19:49:32
    Mr. Smith
    +6
    He wrote the book as an adult reflecting on his fond memories of eating dog. Killing and eating a dog is a lot more abusive than safely transporting your pet using a travel crate.

Remember Axelrod picked this fight and now it completely backfired. Just because he was too stupid to remember that Obama ate a dog doesn't mean you should be a slave to continue to carry Axelrod's water. LOL!
  • nofrills Mr. Smith 2012/04/26 06:49:14
    nofrills
    +1
    so true..this charlatan recounted this all for fame and profit..he should give back some of that profit to ASPCA or PETA for taking the life of an voiceless animal and flaunting it..like he thorougly enjoy his sick and unbecoming act..The man is a idiot did he once thought that this revealation would offend the American ppl who consider dog eating to be taboo.??His small brains dont go that far..wonder who help write his book..
  • Mr. Smith nofrills 2012/04/26 12:24:47
    Mr. Smith
    He a left-wing elitists. I'm sure he feels that he would be enlightening us stupid Americans, he knows better than we do because he's Barack Obama.
  • nofrills FAWKES'... 2012/04/26 06:45:32
    nofrills
    well ask any 8yr American BORN kid if they would like to try dog meat in any jurisdiction where dog is being served? and pls let us know how many said YES!!...rest my case obama isnt an American for sure!
  • konalimu Mr. Smith 2012/04/19 22:21:55 (edited)
    konalimu
    +1
    To tenderizes the dog meat, the dog killers will first beat the dog, get the dogs muscles filled with it's own blood/bruises, thus, tenderizing / moisturizing the dog meat!

The not so compassionate leftists, have no problem pounding the dog to get the meat to tenderize as per our president, and absolutely have no problem with killing the unborn babies with knife to the back of the fetus head, or dissect the spinal cord, or drowning babie in a saline abortion procedure.
  • Mr. Smith konalimu 2012/04/19 23:00:25
    Mr. Smith
    That doesn't sound like abuse at all......that's mild compared to putting a dog in a travel cage bought at a pet store, built to protect the dog, and then putting the poor animal on top of the car, the wind alone in the dogs face must have been 10x worse than a tenderizing beating just before death! You know, because dogs hate the wind created from being in a car.

dogs 10x tenderizing beating death dogs hate wind created car
  • HOMBRE FAWKES'... 2012/04/19 19:19:00
  • Helene FAWKES'... 2012/04/19 19:53:17
    Helene
    +1
    What is surprising is that Obama did not condemn the practice or show any sign of disapproval in his book.
  • Tennessee3501 2012/04/19 16:42:01
    other, I think this
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    President Obama loves animals and would certainly never eat a dog. During his last vacation with the family, President Obama inserted Bo into a crate and strapped iit to the roof of Air Force 1 in order to take Bo along!
  • Sport_Geoff 2012/04/19 16:41:50
    other, I think this
    Sport_Geoff
    +7
    I heard he prefers them stir fried...........
    dog in wok
  • Boris D. Sport_G... 2012/04/19 17:51:13
    Boris D.
    +3
    Wokking the dog?

2014/11/24 14:03:02