What's more offensive? Rush Limbaugh calling a floozy "a slut" or a floozy going to an expensive prestigious university demanding that other people, who couldn't otherwise afford to go to Georgetown University, pay for the floozy's sexual escapades?

Simmering Frog - PHART 2012/03/02 21:17:35
Rush Limbaugh calling the floozy "a slut" is more offensive.
The floozy going to a prestigious university demanding that other people who couldn't afford to go to Georgetown pay for the floozy's sexual escapades is more offensive.

• Rore73 2012/03/04 03:35:08
    The floozy going to a prestigious university demanding that other people who ...
    Rore73
    Actually, the most offensive thing is the President of the United States and his friends sending a feminist activist to a prestigious university to pose as a student, which I understand she is not, to gain steam for Obama's proposal that medical insurance should provide contraceptives after he got the Catholics upset about the same issue!
  • Wayzuns 2012/03/03 03:57:41
    Wayzuns
    As "busy" as this lady is saying she is, I would have to agree she's a slut. Who the hell spends $3000 a year on birth control? Is she at school to become a lawyer or the other world's oldest profession? She is screwing way too much to be studying her law.By the way, I sure as hell think she stepped way out of line whining that she thinks we the people ought to pay for her intercourse. If she wants to have sex, she needs to realize it's on her time and her dime, not the taxpayers. Quit whining and quit begging.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/03/02 22:07:41
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    With this post, you have now become a Rush Limbabble apologist. Is your wife a slut?
  • Simmeri... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/03/04 00:07:22
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    If a woman who likes to #uck a lot goes up to congress and demands that tax payers pay for her personal sexual behavior, that is, by definition, a prostitute.

What part of the defintion of "Prostitute" are you having trouble understanding?
  • Roger47 2012/03/02 21:25:57
    Roger47
    I had thought that the war on women's reproductive rights was over. It appears the Right Wing Morality Police have not yet been defeated. It is a shame so many seem to feel that controlling the actions of others is more important than doing things to help our economy recover.
  • Simmeri... Roger47 2012/03/02 21:31:25 (edited)
    Simmering Frog - PHART
    +1
    If you demand we pay for it, I think we should have a right to say what you do. You can't have it both ways.

If you want to act like a slut, knock yourself out. But don't have the balls to tell others that you have the right to act like a slut and then make others pay for it. You want it both ways.

You aren't even logical.

This is madness.
  • Just me ♥ Roger47 2012/03/04 14:37:11
    Just me ♥
    How in the world is taxpayers paying for someone else's birth control helping our economy recover??
  • Roger47 Just me ♥ 2012/03/04 17:56:01
    Roger47
    My point is that Congress has more important things to do than fighting to let employers deny benefits.
  • Just me ♥ Roger47 2012/03/05 01:11:10
    Just me ♥
    I agree. But her saying that she spends $3000 year on birth control pills is ridiculous. You can get them at the health department for $10-$15 per month. That's $120-$180 per year.
  • Roger47 Just me ♥ 2012/03/05 04:13:32
    Roger47
    Yes. $3000 is crazy. She said that? Got a link?
  • Just me ♥ Roger47 2012/03/05 04:19:28
    Just me ♥
    IDK if I read that somewhere or heard it on TV, but I will look.
  • Just me ♥ Roger47 2012/03/05 04:32:33
    Just me ♥
    Ok, I misspoke. She said $3000 in 3 years time, but still that is $1000 per year which is STILL crazy.
    http://winteryknight.wordpres...

2014/11/23 16:14:12