What Zimmerman did can help Racist Gun Laws end..

Manuel 2012/06/11 01:17:46
I think all the gun laws are stupid and racist...they don't allow concealed weapons in inner cities were over overwhelmingly blacks and Hispanics are the majority. From what I can see after reading from all the conservative posts ...their view adds up to... guns should only be kept illegal in these inner cities... but kept legal were ever they live..

But in truth...why are there gun laws in America when that clearly goes against the U.S. Constitution? There should be absolutely no gun laws or paper work to fill out on owning one in this Country...Anybody in this country should have the right to buy any kind of gun they want...We should not have laws for guns to be registered...that's all stupid.

.Poor people in inner ghetto cities are the ones that need guns the most to protect themselves from people like Zimmerman and crooked cops...and criminals... and even from White and black racist people and even from some religious groups...and if you go to jail for a felony and do your time you should have the right to own a gun when you come out...

Our government should be handing out free guns and bullets...to anyone that wants or thinks they need one...Just think if Martin had a gun that night...this tragic event would have never happened...

Any opinions?

• Andy Fletcher 2012/06/11 03:04:20
    Andy Fletcher
    +11
    How about you provide some links to these laws you say were designed to specifically keep guns out of the hands of "Poor people in inner ghetto cities". You go to the trouble of doing that and I will do the research that will show you that whatever law you link was introduced and put in to law by Progressives. Once again you are showing you have no clue as to what a true conservative is. For your information we would love to see all law abiding citizens in the inner city armed and willing to use their weapons against lawbreakers. Save tax dollars on housing the criminals in prison.

I already know you don't comprehend what you read, but give it a try and take my challenge. Show these racist discriminatory gun laws that were put in place by conservatives. I want links to the laws, not some left wing blog that says this law is this or this happened then like all the other sources you provide. Actual laws.

• Manuel Schläue~© 2012/07/08 01:01:02
    Manuel
    you forget Adrenaline and gravity... Trayvon heart was pumping super fast...his Adrenaline and gravity would have put blood on Zimmerman...even if his heart stopped gravity would still run it's course...

The reason why none of Trayon's blood is found on Zimmerman is because it never happened the way Zimmerman told it to police...I read a report that saying were Trayvon's body was in the grass was 2 spots practically side by side...and dig this, the sidewalk was 3 feet away. It's possible Zimmerman self inflicted his head wounds to fit his story....
  • ancient... Schläue~© 2012/07/16 12:04:31
    ancientmath
    You openly admit he was following and using circumvention of the law with "in the same direction" arguments. It was wrong., simple as that. He was vigilantic.
  • Schläue~© ancient... 2012/07/16 12:36:33
    Schläue~©
    No circumvention of anything. Taking it to the extreme ... say Zimmerman had ran at a full tilt for that 18 seconds, miraculously caught up to Martin, called him every name in the book and demanded to know what he was doing there.
    First off, that would have put them out in front of Brandy's condo, not still at the front of the complex and Zimmerman STILL would not have broken a single law.

In reality, Zim is on the phone with dispatch during that time, nothing of the sort happened and he has no idea where Martin is.

Perhaps you need to Google - 2831 Retreat View Cir, Stanford, FL you will see the layout of the complex and understand that with Martin taking off running at 7:11:40 - there's no reason whatsoever for him to be at the location of the shooting at 7:16:11 when the first audio 911 call comes in unless he was lying in wait for Zimmerman to end his call.
  • Builder ancient... 2012/06/20 17:10:15
  • Oaces_b... ancient... 2012/06/23 17:57:49
  • Manuel Schläue~© 2012/06/12 20:51:39
    Manuel
    you post lies...Trayvon didn't run...and according to the phone conversion between Martin and his Girl..that police have...it seems to them that .Zimmerman drove pass the kid...then got out of his car and walked toward Martin...he got in Martin's path...
  • SK-pro ... Manuel 2012/06/12 22:18:12
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +5
    wow! that's a new no one on the planet has heard before. you just made that up (pulled out of your arse) just now didn't you. nowhere in any report or testimony has that ever been mentioned.
  • Manuel SK-pro ... 2012/06/12 22:31:03
    Manuel
    yes it has...Trayvon has been on his cell phone when this was happening...they have a gag order on it now...but early in the story they posted some of the converstion...from what it appears, Trayvon wasn't running and he didn't leave the side walk and walked as Zimmerman walked towards him...that's gonna be a twist...
  • SK-pro ... Manuel 2012/06/12 23:41:04
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +5
    Your full of crap as usual.
  • Schläue~© SK-pro ... 2012/06/13 00:55:43
    Schläue~©
    +5
    This dweeb is basing his 'info' off some damn Internet blog that claimed the conversation was recorded.
    It doesn't exist and it's preposterous to think that "DeeDee" just happened to be recording a cell-phone conversation.

That would have been more believable back in the days of land-lines.
    This supposed 'girlfriend' didn't seem too broken up about what happened and 36 hours later was making entries on her Twitter page talking about shopping for CFM heels at the mall with friends.
  • Manuel Schläue~© 2012/06/13 02:18:25
    Manuel
    +1
    not recorded that night...the interview was recorded...and they asked her again and she said the same things....she gonna have to testify dude...
  • Schläue~© Manuel 2012/06/13 02:27:07
  • Manuel Schläue~© 2012/06/13 05:25:06
    Manuel
    +1
    your wrong... and so far the latest news on the Zimmerman's on the new tonight shows what scumbags him and his wife are...it's all slowly coming out dude....
  • Schläue~© Manuel 2012/06/13 05:33:14
    Schläue~©
    +4
    Just pried your nose out of Maddow, Schultz and O'Donnell's rosebuds, did ya?

I have the dispatch radio logs, the T-Mobile record, 911 time-stamps and all the incident reports sitting right in front of me.

DeeDee is toast and that's what their entire bogus case is loosely wrapped around .... her phantom phone call.
  • Manuel SK-pro ... 2012/06/13 01:13:55
    Manuel
    I kept this in my files...you still might be able to find it.....

The girlfriend of slain Miami teenager Trayvon Martin spoke to the family attorneys, detailing the final moments before he was shot to death by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

The 16-year-old girl, who was not identified, said in a phone call recorded by ABC News this morning that as Trayvon was walking he told her "some man was watching him" so he pulled his hoodie over his head.as he drove by...

She told attorneys she then heard the 17-year-old ask "What are you following me for?"

Then a man, presumably Zimmerman, replied: "What are you doing around here?"

The girl said Trayvon must have been pushed because his headset fell off and the phone call ended.

ABC News released the interview during a Good Morning America segment Tuesday morning.

A few hours later, an attorney for Trayvon's family held a press conference in Fort Lauderdale to play an audio recording of the girl recounting the conversation she had with Trayvon when he encountered Zimmerman in a Sanford gated community on Feb. 26.

Attorney Benjamin Crump said the audio helps disprove the account Zimmerman gave police when he told them he was acting in self-defense.

On the one-minute recording Crump played for reporters this morning, the young woma...

On the one-minute recording Crump played for reporters this morning, the young woman said Trayvon told her a man was following him and that he was trying to get away.

The Department of Justice announced late Monday that they were opening an investigation into Trayvon's shooting death.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has also asked the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to assist local authorities in their investigation.

Trayvon was returning from a convenience store when he encountered Zimmerman inside a gated Sanford community more than three weeks ago.

The 28-year-old has a history of reporting suspicious activity in the neighborhood and recently-released 911 calls reveal he followed Trayvon against the dispatcher's advice.

Moments later, Trayvon was found facedown in the grass. Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and head.

He has not been charged in the teen's death. Zimmerman said he shot him in self-defense.

Follow all the latest developments @OSTrayvonMartin

arehernandez@tribune.com or 407-420-5471
  • Schläue~© Manuel 2012/06/13 02:19:11
    Schläue~©
    +4
    You really are that ignant.

The 'recorded call' was what the supposed 'girlfriend' said while being interviewed by Crump.
    There is NO recorded message of her alleged conversation with Martin.
  • Manuel Schläue~© 2012/06/13 05:30:36
    Manuel
    Zimmerman was in the middle of have sex with some little girl and Martin seen it and said he's going home to call the police...so Zimmerman called 911 and made up the story about some coon looking for trouble to cover his ass so he could shoot Martin who was gonna call the police on him when he got home...so Zimmerman drove past him after ditching the little girl and walked up to this kid and shot him ...
  • Schläue~© Manuel 2012/06/13 05:39:23
    Schläue~©
    +4
    Duide.... you're out-doing your own lunatic self. Zimmerman had just left his own house, heading out to run an errand.

Are you huffing jenkem or just the usual gallon of MD 2020?
  • Manuel Schläue~© 2012/06/22 18:43:03
    Manuel
    this is the same kind of crap coming from you...made up lies...but then again you can't disprove what I said...lol
  • Builder SK-pro ... 2012/06/20 17:12:27
    Builder
    +1
    No you are!
  • Red Branch Manuel 2012/06/13 02:35:21
    Red Branch
    +4
    I guess Travon should have called 911 for help rather than take the law into his own hands.
  • Manuel Red Branch 2012/06/13 05:32:27
    Manuel
    how could he?...Zimmerman whack him in his head to break his ear phone and then shot him...
  • Red Branch Manuel 2012/06/14 03:19:59
    Red Branch
    +3
    I am quite sure that Travon was banging Zimmerman's head on the concrete before Zimmerman shot Travon. It is highly unlikely that Travon did any banging after he was shot.

It was my understanding that Travon's girlfriend heard the whole thing.
  • Schläue~© Red Branch 2012/06/13 05:35:50
    Schläue~©
    +3
    That would seem like the logical thing an innocent citizen would do if they felt threatened and were frightened .... all 6'2" - 170 lbs of them.
  • Red Branch Schläue~© 2012/06/14 03:20:48
    Red Branch
    +3
    Not just 6'2'' and 170 pounds of him but an in shape 170 pounds.
  • Schläue~© Red Branch 2012/06/14 03:31:04 (edited)
    Schläue~©
    +3
    I hear people keep claiming the autopsy said he was only 5'11 and 158. If he's only 5'11", his g/f "DeeDee" must be about 4'7".

martin   DeeDee
  • Red Branch Schläue~© 2012/06/14 04:52:44
    Red Branch
    +3
    I'll have to look into it. Just so this is not a picture of a 10 year old that the media used for the first couple of weeks. I don't mean that he looks 10 years old hear, but the truth would help matters.
  • kurtanderson1 2012/06/11 12:38:36
    kurtanderson1
    +4
    There's nothing racist about gun laws. I know people packin' heat of all colors.....
  • Manuel kurtand... 2012/06/11 17:36:54
    Manuel
    +1
    then why is carrying a conceal weapon in inner cities illegal...even if you have a gun permit...?
  • kurtand... Manuel 2012/06/12 12:35:29
    kurtanderson1
    +1
    Is that true? It depends on the city I think. I know in Philadelphia we were always defenseless. I don't miss that place much. I would think laws like that would favor the criminals, not the law-abiding inner city dwellers. To tell you the truth, I always carried a gun anyway. I just never got caught with it, so I was considered a criminal too in Philly, I guess.
  • Manuel kurtand... 2012/06/12 20:53:33
    Manuel
    +2
    the point is..if guns are legal to carry around in one place, they should be legal to carry every where.....
  • kurtand... Manuel 2012/06/12 22:19:31
    kurtanderson1
    +1
    I wish.....
  • Manuel kurtand... 2012/06/12 22:31:59
    Manuel
    +1
    you and me both....
  • Builder Manuel 2012/06/20 17:17:48
    Builder
    +1
    Yep, just like marriage should be legal for everyone!
  • Manuel Builder 2012/06/22 18:43:52
    Manuel
    I agree there too.
  • SK-pro ... Manuel 2012/06/12 22:19:49
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +6
    Poor ppl are more apt to commit a crime is one reason.
  • Manuel SK-pro ... 2012/06/12 22:33:45
    Manuel
    that could be a very derogatory statement...because many rich people with guns commit crimes too...
  • SK-pro ... Manuel 2012/06/12 23:42:07
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +5
    prove it. show me statistics. How many rich ppl have held up a bank at gun point so far this year? come on! hurry up! show me.
  • Manuel SK-pro ... 2012/06/13 01:58:49
    Manuel
    +1
    there are all kinds of crime...rich people do way more sneaky things then rob banks out in the open...they don't need to do that one. not all but many.rich people have murdered people with guns. and came up with very clever ways to steal money...many don't get caught until decades later.....these kinds of stories are all over in the news from the past present and will be in the future as well. Some rich crimes are so good that they been made into movies, true story TV shows...etc....but the truth is; if a poor person commits a crime, that person has no fancy lawyer to get him or her off the hook...they don't have a DIME to their name. And not all poor people commit crimes...the majority of poor people are not criminals ....

You heard of the saying... Don't do the crime if you can't do the Time right?

Well here's the rich man's version...Don't do the crime if you haven't got the dime...
  • SK-pro ... Manuel 2012/06/13 02:25:05
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +5
    Wow you sure do like to change the subject when you lose your on your own argument and blog. the issue was giving poor ppl and thugs in inner cities guns, tell me what they have to protect besides their pimp and drug bizness.

2014/04/23 14:52:08