What would the world be like if men could have babies?

HAIRMD..Slingin' hair and takin' names! 2007/12/19 05:09:54
This discussion was brought up today with a client. I've been informed that there are men out there that would like to be able to deliver a child. What's your opinion?

• Taylor™ 2007/12/19 05:27:55
    Taylor™
    +47
    Any man who would want to do this is out of their damn mind. I have witnessed childbirth. We could not take it.

• Carol 2007/12/20 18:41:14
    Carol
    +1
    first off im a girl and the idea does not sound appealing at all. why would a guy want in on that :[
  • JARVIS! 2007/12/20 18:35:07
    JARVIS!
  • Brownie 2007/12/20 17:45:51
    Brownie
    +3
    that would be a big break for us women!!!!! and it would be funny if guys could.....
  • myopinion 2007/12/20 17:42:07
    myopinion
    +3
    If men delivered babies, the population would drop. They couldn't handle the emotions involved or the pain.
  • andy_night 2007/12/20 16:47:23
    andy_night
    +2
    no!!, that'd be so freeking gay!!
  • Miss Kellyy 2007/12/20 16:12:18
    Miss Kellyy
    +2
    Let's just have women do it. =]
  • ri ri ! 2007/12/20 15:57:50
    ri ri !
    +2
    if it was meant for men to have babies..
    god would have made it that way.
  • Falcon123 ri ri ! 2007/12/24 00:35:15 (edited)
    Falcon123
    very true. it was god who made adam first, and the devil got eve to tempt adam. good point ri ri. altho lillith was the first women before eve, she decided to leave adam because she wondered why she had to have sex with adam. called out god's name and supposively went to the red sea where she was having many babies that are now called demons. god made her the mother of the deamons. Only quoting from our religion, neither women was good in any aspect for adam. One fled god's work and the other was easily manipulated by the devil to tempt adam to eat the forbidden fruit.
  • Fully Loaded 2007/12/20 15:50:17
    Fully Loaded
    +6
    If males were responsible for procreating, the world population would cease to exist. Having a cold is tough enough for most males.
  • AntiMai... Fully L... 2007/12/20 15:53:55
    AntiMainstream
    +1
    ERSHNERGERFNER!!!!! You know it.
  • Falcon123 2007/12/20 15:34:25
    Falcon123
    +1
    Lmao, then our justice system would be more screwed up. Bad enough women house 90% of welfare housing and foodstamps with multiple kids from multiple dads. This of men having kids , HA! then i would finally start hearing about dead beat mom's who dont work on T.V. But hey, until men have kids, our welfare mom's will keep having kids and live for free on our taxes.
  • Fully L... Falcon123 2007/12/20 16:00:08
    Fully Loaded
    +3
    Interesting viewpoint. Can you post these statistics you just noted?
  • Falcon123 Fully L... 2007/12/24 00:32:00
    Falcon123
    it differs from city to city. all you have to do is call your city hall. Most of the time, it is broken down all the way from women on welfare , how many kids, ect. income ratio's ect...
  • AntiMai... Falcon123 2007/12/20 16:01:20
    AntiMainstream
    +1
    How do you figure? I would love to know the reason behind your theory. Interesting.
  • The Reeses Cup 2007/12/20 15:02:44
    The Reeses Cup
    +3
    Where would it come out?
  • HAIRMD.... The Ree... 2007/12/20 15:38:27
    HAIRMD..Slingin' hair and takin' names!
    c-section
  • Carol HAIRMD.... 2007/12/20 18:43:38
    Carol
    +1
    c section or that would be really really painful lol this poll is a funny one X)
  • The Ree... HAIRMD.... 2007/12/20 22:05:19
    The Reeses Cup
    +1
    They'd have to have women parts to be able to have a child though .So technically they'd be women anyways.
  • HAIRMD.... The Ree... 2007/12/20 23:57:42
    HAIRMD..Slingin' hair and takin' names!
    So does that mean that two men could have a baby as well?
  • The Ree... HAIRMD.... 2007/12/21 01:13:47
    The Reeses Cup
    +1
    I meant like, to carry the child in their body.
    two men having a baby? what?
  • HAIRMD.... The Ree... 2007/12/21 12:31:45 (edited)
    HAIRMD..Slingin' hair and takin' names!
    +1
    It was just a thought that popped into my head. If men could get pregnant, and women could still get pregnant. Then both could get pregnant at the same time. So if that could happen. Never mind. Apparently I needed sleep when I commented you. lol
  • The Ree... HAIRMD.... 2007/12/21 19:57:47
    The Reeses Cup
    +1
    lol nice. That kind of makes sense. But if guys could have babies, they wouldn't have penis' they'd have womb's and such, so technically they'd be women anyways....
  • HAIRMD.... The Ree... 2007/12/22 04:11:18
    HAIRMD..Slingin' hair and takin' names!
    I know some men that act like that anyways. lol
  • ~DrunkOnShadowz~ 2007/12/20 14:44:14
    ~DrunkOnShadowz~
    +2
    Men can not take the pain that women do during childbirth ...........so this is a hands down no!!
  • Falcon123 ~DrunkO... 2007/12/20 15:42:36
    Falcon123
    9 months labor = 18 years child support. ya i think most men disagree with you. the paying parent have it much harder. 18 years or until 21 in school. i think men would rather bear the child and get 18 years free money.
  • ~DrunkO... Falcon123 2007/12/20 19:07:52
    ~DrunkOnShadowz~
    +1
    Well I look at it like this ...........no matter if he has it or if he doesn't he still has responsibility to that child !! Which i have known alot of dead beat dads out there that in this case wouldn't want to bare a child and if they had one want to take the responsibility to take care of one . Go figure! Win Win case..........I think not!
  • Falcon123 ~DrunkO... 2007/12/24 00:25:31
    Falcon123
    well all you have to do is look in welfare housing. dead beat dads, na, its the women who know how to work the system and get multiple dads to pay 20% of their check or better to help raise the child. where the mom doesnt work, eats free with foodstamps, free housing, free... freee.. freeeeee. and dating another guy who she wants another kid and has no way no how on going to work. I believe that receipts need to be made mandatory for child support cause i dont see where men or the paying parent need to pay to unkeep the parent who has the child, thus pay taxes so the parent with the kids lives free. I look at it this way, the easiest lottery to win is a women who has mutiple kids from different dads making them all pay so she can have an easy check for 18 years. not opinion, but fact. Every time i go to the attorney general, i always hear from women, my kids hate their dad, he OWES me blank amout of money. I wonder if the money is even considered for the child. And if it is, then i guess the mother charges her own child to live with her cause. Wouldnt the mom also be considered to pay the same amount as the father who pays. example, if he pays her 500 dollars , shouldnt she pay 500 dollars so that the kid or kids have more. I doubt any women would consider that. Not saying all...
    well all you have to do is look in welfare housing. dead beat dads, na, its the women who know how to work the system and get multiple dads to pay 20% of their check or better to help raise the child. where the mom doesnt work, eats free with foodstamps, free housing, free... freee.. freeeeee. and dating another guy who she wants another kid and has no way no how on going to work. I believe that receipts need to be made mandatory for child support cause i dont see where men or the paying parent need to pay to unkeep the parent who has the child, thus pay taxes so the parent with the kids lives free. I look at it this way, the easiest lottery to win is a women who has mutiple kids from different dads making them all pay so she can have an easy check for 18 years. not opinion, but fact. Every time i go to the attorney general, i always hear from women, my kids hate their dad, he OWES me blank amout of money. I wonder if the money is even considered for the child. And if it is, then i guess the mother charges her own child to live with her cause. Wouldnt the mom also be considered to pay the same amount as the father who pays. example, if he pays her 500 dollars , shouldnt she pay 500 dollars so that the kid or kids have more. I doubt any women would consider that. Not saying all women are bad or hating on women. but just take yourself over to the welfare housing. If you want to look up your area of housing and single women with housing just call your city and they will give you the web page. all the statistics are there. I also asked the women at the attorney general , who said her kids hated their father, i told her, didnt you know how the guy was b4 you opened your legs. She acted like all the responsiblitly is only the fathers. Then i asked if the kids hate thier father so much and dont want to talk to him then why dont you seek sole costedy of the children and make him give up his rights. guess what her answer was, hell no! He owes me money.. Single parents forget the money is for the child. If you charge your child for living with you, i can understand how you feel the missing parent owes you more money but can you honestly say you give the same amount of money to your child. OR are you stealing from your child. I say most steal from their children for their own benefit.
  • ~DrunkO... Falcon123 2007/12/24 14:58:32
    ~DrunkOnShadowz~
    Well I am glad that is your opinion hon..........and just like mine sometimes they aren't right but that is your opinion and I respect that . Now respect mine !! Poof!
  • Falcon123 ~DrunkO... 2007/12/25 01:01:36 (edited)
    Falcon123
    not opinion. call your city hall, they have all the statictics you need, and will give you the website to make your opinion false. its fact when you can actually see the numbers in front of you. very sad indeed.
  • ~DrunkO... Falcon123 2007/12/25 16:16:32
    ~DrunkOnShadowz~
    Well I am glad that you know this but there are cases in which you are wrong so this is the last I will debate this with you .................thanx for you reply !
  • AntiMai... Falcon123 2007/12/20 23:58:56
    AntiMainstream
    +1
    I can't help but wonder.................... how much do you have to pay a week?
  • LPE Falcon123 2007/12/21 00:24:47
    LPE
    +1
    Nah, guys would start taking birth control seriously if they had sole responsibility. Wouldn't take but a friend or two to let them in on reality before condoms all of a sudden seemed like a good choice.
    Apparently your lawyer sucked, LOL... or the mother of your child(ren) is just a whole crap load smarter than you. Yeah, child support sucks. Been there, done that. Don't get pissy about it, there's nothing you can do but work and pay and love your kid(s). Don't resent your kids for the support you have to pay. You could always file for joint custody. That way you could spend more time with them AND not have to feel like you were paying their mother.
  • NICKI70 Falcon123 2007/12/21 01:23:02
    NICKI70
    +1
    I support my own kids and take care of a house and do all the running around, what do most men do go to work for 40 hours ploop the check down and ask were the dinner is.
  • The Product of Insane Divinity 2007/12/20 13:34:03
    The Product of Insane Divinity
    +5
    No offense guys, but if men bore the children, we'd be a severely underpopulated race.
  • real_girls_play_VBALL 2007/12/20 11:42:07
    real_girls_play_VBALL
    +1
    They can share the work as a mother and go through all that we do.
  • bluesteel 2007/12/20 09:35:11
    bluesteel
    +3
    Give it up for one of the strongest sexes on earth! I'm not talkin' about men, women man! Can you imagine being almost torn in two to deliver something the size of a watermelon? Sure we got the upper body strength, but seriously, the male sex is weak as hell. What man in their right mind would want to deliver a baby? Not me that's all I got to say!
  • Timmaaaaaay 2007/12/20 08:11:01
    Timmaaaaaay
    +1
    if men could have babies, there would be no population explosion. We just would'nt put ourselves thru it.
  • Eager Beaver 2007/12/20 08:10:38
    Eager Beaver
    +2
    they already try to tell us they do everything better lol this is the one thing that we have to say "HA bet you cant do that can you!!!"
  • carrie 2007/12/20 07:59:05
    carrie
    +2
    I would pay any amount of money to see it.Men get paper cuts and they think they are dying.All I can say is the birth rate would drop drastically and condom sales and birth control usage would rise.
  • Agent 42 2007/12/20 07:23:49
    Agent 42
    +1
    the world would then be either better or more confusing

2014/12/20 12:15:43