What will you do if Obama calls martial law and calls off the elections

Kim 2010/09/14 01:44:34
THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION, MEANT TO MAKE A PERSON THINK....I HAD TO ADD THAT BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME IDIOTS OUT THERE THAT THINK THAT BECAUSE SOMETHING IS POSED IT MUST BE SO AND EVERYONE MUST BE THINKING IT......SO GET REAL PEOPLE AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT NASTINESS TO ADD, MOVE ALONG OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED......ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU CAN DEBATE THE ISSUE WITHOUT CALLING PEOPLE LUNATICS OR MENTALLY CHALLENGED, PLEASE POST YOUR REPLY....AGAIN...THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION MEANT TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT COULD HAPPEN...IN A PERFECT WORLD, SURE THIS WOULD NEVER TAKE PLACE, BUT WE ARE NOT DEALING WITH A SANE ADMINSTRATION. THIS QUESTION WAS POSED BECAUSE I HAVE PERSONALLY HEARD AT LEAST A DOZEN PEOPLE SAY THIS IS WHAT THEY FEAR RIGHT NOW...SO AGAIN, NASTINESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

You know with the downward spiral in the polls for the Democrats and Obama failing so miserable at everything he does...and with Nappy Janet saying she can't guarantee that another successful attack won't happen....and with the obvious hate building by Muslims....what do you think that the chances are that a BIG hit will take place before these November 2nd elections...
If that takes place, I have no doubt Obama will call Martial Law..He can set himself up as Dictator indefinately. He already has the power with the so called "kill switch" granted him earlier this year by Congress to immediately shut down the internet for up to 4 months without ANYONE's approval needed..not even Congress, just the push of a button. That will essentially shut down every business in this country overnight.....no elections, no internet, no media, nothing.....
What will you do if he does this...How angry will this make you?

This is a real possibility, but I also think if he does it..he is toast....Americans will not sit back and take this.....

• connie (in name only) BN-0 2010/09/14 15:20:30
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2010/09/14 15:13:12
  • Kim whitewu... 2010/09/14 16:38:53
    Kim
    +3
    beautiful animal..
  • whitewu... Kim 2010/09/14 19:28:55
  • THE LEF... whitewu... 2010/09/14 16:42:02
    THE LEFT=DESTRUCTION
    Then they wouldn't need us anymore, whitewulf.
  • Master 2010/09/14 15:12:43
    Master
    +3
    Americans sat back and took it for eight years under Bush while he paved the path to dictatorship, doing as he pleased without Congress' approval. I seriously thought he was going to be our last president and I was amazed when he stepped down.
  • THE LEFT=DESTRUCTION 2010/09/14 14:23:59
    THE LEFT=DESTRUCTION
    +3
    We need Nov 2nd.
  • Wolf 2010/09/14 13:14:39
    Wolf
    +2
    You just polish your weapons and head for the revolution ...
  • President Camacho 2010/09/14 12:29:50
  • cutter's falls 2010/09/14 11:55:39
  • Melizmatic cutter'... 2010/09/14 16:08:19
    Melizmatic
    +1
    In the unlikely event that martial law is declared, I will activate the exact same plan I have in place for any catastrophic disaster.

You're right; getting mad wont help anyone's odds of survival...
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2010/09/14 11:08:16
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
    I'll be surprised if he allows the election to happen. He Has to know he's running short on time to destroy our country!
  • Alphamale 2010/09/14 10:37:54 (edited)
    Alphamale
    +2
    I don't believe it would happen. I don't know many military people that would follow that unconstitutional order. It would be a fight in the streets if it did happen
  • RachelLord 2010/09/14 10:28:47
    RachelLord
    +6
    Pretty amazing. (Sorry Kim to hijack your thread but I have to comment on this);
    Kim has asked a question. She has not attacked anyone except the current administration, she has not attacked any Progressive on this board other than to say that she will not tolerate nastiness. What does she get? Nastiness from people who attack her and question her mental state.

I'm going to get partisan right now because I think there is a point to be made here. Conservatives, for the most part, tend to argue about politics. If they insult, it tends to be about a political person or party, not about individuals. I have seen a few blogs slamming liberals, but they are, for the most part, a response to something that a progressive posted.

Liberals, on the other hand, have absolutely no problem slamming people who disagree with them. The posts on this blog here prove that point absolutely. Kim is crazy, Kim needs help, Kim is delusional. Why? Because she asked a question? If that is your standard for mental health then all of you should be seeking professional help. Immediately.

I have also found a few links to blogs that illustrate what I am talking about:

What ...

What I deduce from this is that Liberals have nothing left in their arsenal except ad hominem and Straw man attacks. Kim, your thread has been swarmed, your personal mentality and psyche have been questioned and dragged through the mud. All I can say is BRAVO!!!! You hit a nerve! :)
  • You Bet... RachelLord 2010/09/14 16:36:50
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +1
    It has nothing to do with "hitting a nerve" for me. That's pretty much impossible for most of you folks - you lack the capability. No, what I think is ridiculous about a post like this is, where was all this indignant fury, this "I care about what the President is doing!" BS when GWB was in office - doing MANY of the SAME EXACT THINGS that you all have the gall to hate Obama for? Was it that deep of a "sleep"? That's not a very good excuse.
  • Kim You Bet... 2010/09/14 16:49:01
    Kim
    +3
    always living in the past.......how dreadfully boring your life must be...I only feel pity for you and your kind....your desperation is showing...and the fear inside of you is growing...but insult all you want....because your personal attacks on me or anyone else on this blog have and will be reported...I baited you, you fell for it...simple as that...
  • You Bet... Kim 2010/09/14 16:55:03
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +1
    Report whatever you like. I did nothing to violate any rules. Way to answer my question, by the way.
  • Cloud You Bet... 2010/09/14 20:29:08
    Cloud
    +2
    This one likes to make up "threats" ........... where no threat exists .......
  • You Bet... Cloud 2010/09/14 22:42:02
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +2
    I gathered that. Thanks for the heads-up. This place is chock full o' nuts, idn't it?
  • Cloud You Bet... 2010/09/14 23:24:43
    Cloud
    +1
    LOL, that it is ....... lol
  • Judy You Bet... 2010/09/14 16:49:19
    Judy
    +1
    That's right Libs are supposed to be smarter than a Conservative bec we are dump and follow like sheep. Right? In fact though, the dumb ones are those who won't even consider that there might be another truth or something they can learn from a Conservative. They are so pious that they won't accept anything that doesn't fit in their little box that has a label on it. But's that's ok, we can still love the jerks too.
  • Judy You Bet... 2010/09/14 16:50:27
    Judy
    +1
    I think we don't hate Obama, he is a nice looking man and is a cute dad. I think we hate the polices that we believe is ruining this country.
  • You Bet... Judy 2010/09/14 16:57:07
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +1
    And STILL - noone answers: "Where the hell was your anger, your righteous indignation at the "path this country's on", when GWB was doing many of the same things you give Obama grief for?"

Easy answer: "It was easier to 'sleep' then - there was a white President."
  • Judy You Bet... 2010/09/14 17:13:32
    Judy
    +1
    I will give you the anger and the outrage if you want, but it won't fit into your parameters though. Sorry about that. I have done several reports that include him in it. But I guarantee that you will like. It speaks the truth with proof, which I;m sure you will discredit as propaganda bec that is what you do all the the time. If you really want to know, go to Can We Believe It? Look at http://canwebelieveit.info/20... http://canwebelieveit.info/20... That will get you started. But it won't have the same kind of hate as you have.
  • You Bet... Judy 2010/09/14 17:17:10
    You Better Eat Your Wheaties!
    +1
    Hate? Who mentioned "hate"? I do have disgust for anyone who dared to sit silently while GWB did all the bad things he did, but then "suddenly woke up" when a black man became President. Those folks piss me off royally, especially since they're never able to capably explain their selective amnesia and willful ignorance.
  • Judy You Bet... 2010/09/14 18:11:46
    Judy
    Oh yes, I can understand. I was pleased with Bush. I didn't see a problem with him until 2007 when I learned about him signing the SPP Act in 2005. It wasn't til a few months ago in my research I learned about Bush. So don't be so hard on people who didn't see it, just like you and many others don't see the problems with Obama. It isn't hate, it should be something close to anger but not quite hate. We need to see the truth, try to understand and then try to warn people. That's what I am doing. I see Bush and Obama in a completely different light now. It took me asking myself questions and then going after an answer before I figured it out. I ask you again to read what I wrote on my blogs because I have spent a lot of time doing this research.
  • Annie~P... You Bet... 2010/09/17 16:19:23
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    Bush did it.
  • RachelLord You Bet... 2010/09/15 01:37:53 (edited)
    RachelLord
    Ok a few things here...amazing what happens during a typical work day.

First you start off with a sweeping generalization: as I stated in my post, I was hijacking: had nothing to do with Kim's question. With that being said, what you are telling me has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, so maybe you are posting to the wrong person?

If you would like to discuss the topic that I brought up (and perhaps I should post a blog), was the fact that Kim poses a question. Instead of answers, she gets insulted.
    What you hear from me is annoyance (I wouldn't go so far as to say "fury") at the fact that when questions are posted, instead of having a debate or moving along, people find the absolute need to slam another human being, even going so far as to question her sanity or intelligence. Not one attempt to answer the question. If you think it's stupid, no one is holding a gun to your head to answer it. I pass by quite a few stupid polls because it's just not worth my time and energy to answer them.

I made a generalization about Liberals and posted 3 blogs to demonstrate the point I was making. I would never include all liberals in this generalization, just those who are incapable of making a decent argument and instead resort to personal attacks.

So, if you would like to comment on MY post, feel free, but if you are here to go on some Obama/Bush rant, then post in the answers. :)
    Have a nice day.
  • Judy RachelLord 2010/09/14 16:46:47
    Judy
    You can always tell when you hit a nerve because Libs do swarm around you in a group If They strike with such vengeance because they think if they overwhelm you that you will back down from them and they win. Everything is a debate to them that they have to win at any cost. If they can't then they resort to the usual name calling, insults, and claims of racism. But's okay, most of use don't want to debate, we just want to express our opinion. That opens the door for a Lib to challenge us to a debate and when we won't they get ticked-off. The only ones impressed by their antics is other Libs. They sure don't impress us.
  • Kim RachelLord 2010/09/14 16:46:49
    Kim
    what this post has shown me Rachel is the level of desperation that they are feeling right now...They can't find anything legitimate to say about it, so what do they do but attack the messenger...Thank you for your supprt and defense of me, however, whata liberal idiot thinks of me is not my concern...it only shows that I have hit the mark and they are terrified that their days of blind koolaid drinking are soon over....I find it amusing and I knew when Iposted it , it would illicit that response frm some....they were baited..they fell for it.....and they have been reported.......it just goes to show how childish they really are and how desperate they are..
  • PartysOver 2010/09/14 10:07:22
  • ɟʇʇoɔs 2010/09/14 08:56:51
    ɟʇʇoɔs
    +1
    Do you really think that will happen? Is Obama stupid enough to try??
  • Kim ɟʇʇoɔs 2010/09/14 16:50:39
    Kim
    +1
    the point being made, it that everything listed that he could do, he legally can do....so the point of this is to make people aware of what COULD happen, not what would or will happen....but have faith, Americans are stronger than that and will not stand for it....
  • Judy ɟʇʇoɔs 2010/09/14 16:52:29
    Judy
    +1
    Actually, I don't think he is stupid at all. I think he is controlled by a higher power, the Bilderberg Group. I think they have invested a lot into him and expect him to do what they tell him to do. They control powerful men all over the world, so why not Obama? I don't see the man as dumb, I see him as misguided.
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2010/09/14 07:31:55
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +9
    I will vote anyways, thats my answer. In Texas we don't put up with BO's dumb orders.... BTW Kim, looks like you have the typical liberal lefty swarm over here!
  • Judy Annie~P... 2010/09/14 08:39:17
    Judy
    +4
    It's okay, she will be vindicated when the world as they know it comes fallen down around their ears. They will be the first crying in disbelief. It is coming and very shortly. Right now the Bilderberg group is working on an alternative currency to replace the dollar, once they make it crash. When the dollar goes, so will the economy. What will you do then? I doubt you will calling any one who tried to warn a silly name then.
  • Kim Judy 2010/09/14 16:52:34
    Kim
    they will crawl out of their holes and scratch their heads and wonder WTH.....how did that happen...the point of this post was toopen people eyes to what COULD happen....if we all continue to sleep our way through this nightmare...hopefully I have succeeded in waking some people up..
  • kitkat42 2010/09/14 07:29:34
    kitkat42
    +3
    Wow, you write bold, and in red, about not being "nasty" or calling people 'lunatics'. Yet in the next sentence you say that "We are not dealing with a sane administration", call Janet Nappy, Pres Obama a dictator, etc, etc, etc. You are a major hypocrite with your own set of mental problems. Hey pot, meet kettle........
  • Annie~P... kitkat42 2010/09/14 08:01:03
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +8
    Hmmmm, can't take the truth? I know a dictator when i see one and BO is a dictator. Tell me what BO has done that is opposite of what Chavez has done?
  • Judy kitkat42 2010/09/14 08:43:53
    Judy
    +5
    She is right. It is coming, likely in Oct. Do google searches if you don't believe me. I just did a report on it. If you are brave enough, read this article at Global Currency is Coming. Read it and then decide for yourself. She is not smoke'n anything.

2014/04/19 09:35:45