What was the rank of NYPD cop who maced these women?

LindaPI 2011/09/25 05:45:44
Related Topics: Video, WTF, Nypd, Sgt, Cop

SLIDESHOW: Snapshots

What is this rank?
1 of 6

What is this rank?

This is the cop who sprayed the women
  1. What is this rank?

What is this rank?

This is the cop who sprayed the women

2. WTF??

WTF??

This woman wasn't even doing anything

3. Ouch

Ouch

That shit hurts!

4. Sgt got sprayed

Sgt got sprayed

Sgt showing other cop his face after being sprayed.

5. Him mad

Him mad

Hey jackass, you sprayed my Sgt!

6. Running away

Running away

Cop runs away immediately afterwards

I know. (please comment)
They all kinda look the same to me.
I watched this video over and over to make sense of it. For the most part, it appears the other cops are not happy at all with whats going down, and they damn sure weren't happy with the cop who opened up his mace on the women.

I don't know NYPD ranks, but the cop who sprayed looks to me like he has that Inspector eagle on his hat, I don't know. Who is this jerk?

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moD2JnGTToA&feature...

• Jacqueline Thurbridge 2011/11/06 06:12:28
    I know. (please comment)
    Jacqueline Thurbridge
    Those smelly, dirty bitches were asking for trouble. They thoroughly deserved every damn thing they got. Those brave Police should have gone in with batons, as well. Don't mess with the "fuzz," you filthy, smelly sluts.
  • ken 2011/09/25 14:47:18
    They all kinda look the same to me.
    ken
    Official oppression at it's worst.
  • cantcu ken 2011/09/28 01:35:04
    cantcu
    +2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?... deputy inspector Anthony Bologna
  • LindaPI cantcu 2011/09/28 05:21:57
    LindaPI
    You're awesome!
  • Jimbo 2011/09/25 11:34:25
    They all kinda look the same to me.
    Jimbo
  • Jimbo Jimbo 2011/09/25 11:37:02
  • Jay Theyme 2011/09/25 09:52:04
    They all kinda look the same to me.
    Jay Theyme
    I'm not sure his rank but after that he deserves to be bumped up a notch. As well, several of the instigators who were infringing on the rights of others (the stupid hippies) are unlikely to win any Oscar awards any time soon. Worst fake squealing ever.
  • LindaPI Jay Theyme 2011/09/25 11:07:37
    LindaPI
    I'm disappointed with these responses, that's my fault though, I didn't realize that SodaHead was the place for the faceless, repressed masses to go and let loose all those disagreements that are bound and steaming to let loose after long days of kissing ass at home and work. Glad y'all feel better, but I'm outa here....
  • Jay Theyme LindaPI 2011/09/25 11:37:31
    Jay Theyme
    I don't know which Sodaheads you are talking about but the ones like me don't appreciate hippie instigators blocking sideways and walking in front of cars where they prevent people's right to travel and freedom of movement. Which is what they were doing. Attempting to hinder the rights of innocent civilians. Police were trying to protect the freedoms of pedestrians and traffic AND keep both the victims and the instigators safe.
  • Jimbo Jay Theyme 2011/09/25 12:04:40
    Jimbo
    +1
    A--w--e, cars are not allowed there. Police did their job giving them a place not obstructing movement to use their freedom of speech. One perp. wearing a badge is guilty of assault on peaceful Americans exercising their rights. You're everything that's wrong with people in a free country.
  • Jay Theyme Jimbo 2011/09/25 12:11:12
    Jay Theyme
    Yes, there are cars there and there is also a sidewalk and nobody is complaining about anyone standing there protesting. They WILL complain when the protesters stop or block or invade or disrupt peoples space, movement and safety. And no they do not have a right to remove other peoples freedoms.

Why don't you admit that you are FOR them disrupting other peoples rights and freedoms? Or you think that is okay as long as it suits your team's objectives?
  • cantcu Jimbo 2011/09/28 01:38:55
    cantcu
    +2
    No , you are!
  • LindaPI Jay Theyme 2011/09/28 05:46:44 (edited)
    LindaPI
    I am not an anti-capitalist, that said, I will repeat the words of Samuel Adams, I feel that these "hippies" may be our catalyst for a real revolution, and his words ring true today as they did in his time..."If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom -- go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!".
  • Jay Theyme LindaPI 2011/09/28 06:02:51
    Jay Theyme
    Right but the protesters love money. It is all about them having money and status and getting (or losing) stuff they want.
    Specifically: losing their allowance and therefore their Hipster lifestyles.
  • ken Jay Theyme 2011/09/25 14:49:32
    ken
    +1
    I wonder how fake your squealing would be if you were pepper sprayed for a peaceful protest?
  • Jay Theyme ken 2011/09/25 20:25:25
    Jay Theyme
    Not as fake as those hippie actors after they were pepper sprayed during an unruly protest.
  • JohnFitzgeral12 2011/09/25 05:54:15
    I know. (please comment)
    JohnFitzgeral12
    +2
    Is "Awesome" a rank?

2014/12/20 16:37:18