WHAT WAS THE MEGA- MISPEAK QUOTE OF THE 2008?

Xpionage 2008/04/04 20:47:48
a "typical white person " response (taken out of context of story)
I remember landing under sniper fire," "There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
"There's just something a little bit unseemly to me that Chelsea's out there calling up celebrities, saying support my mom ... doesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?"
"We may have bases for 100 years" (comparing to other American wars  and the America's remaning pressence)
If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept"
" It was "an act of betrayal,"Mr. Richardson’s endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic
"Jesse Jackson did well" here too.
SOME ARE PARAPHRASED (sure their are more to come...)

• ..... 2008/04/05 02:24:22
    I remember landing under sniper fire," "There was supposed to be some kind of...
    .....

• meowomon 2008/06/22 13:47:33 (edited)
    "Jesse Jackson did well" here too.
    meowomon
    ^Damn, I picked the wrong one!

jesse jackson
  • my2centsworth~ 2008/06/22 04:42:08 (edited)
    my2centsworth~
    A typical white person. Plus:1. Called himself a law professor (he's not and never has been)
    2. Claimed credit for nuclear leak legislation that never passed
    3. Said his mother and father fell in love amidst the turbulence of Selma (he was conceived four years before)
    4. Fellow organizers say Sen. Obama takes too much credit for his community organizing efforts.
    5. Claims "nobody had indications Rezko was engaging in wrongdoing" -- yeah, like "nobody ever imagined planes flying into the WTC"
    6. "Was forced to revise a critical stump line of his on Saturday — a flat declaration that lobbyists ‘won’t work in my White House’ after it turned out his own written plan says they could ..."
    7. Inflates newspaper comments on his healthcare plan
    8. "Sen. Obama said ‘I passed a law that put Illinois on a path to universal coverage,’ but Obama health care legislation merely set up a task force.”
  • Xpionage my2cent... 2008/06/23 13:27:53 (edited)
    Xpionage
    +1
    I'm guessing you never made it to an Obama rally quite the rave tiger guessing obama rally rave tiger
    He loves you so do I
    Obama 08!
  • momrules316 2008/06/20 23:57:58
    momrules316
    +1
    I think this one tops all gaffes of all time.
    "There's just something a little bit unseemly to me that Chelsea's out there ...
    both really close for me, I picked this one because a news person should never be this blatant in attacking a candidate he doesn't like but Obama is a very close second with his racist attitude.
  • ~NJGranny~ 2008/04/18 16:10:58
    ~NJGranny~
    +1
    But to me it was more than a mis-step it was an outright lie. She was looking for the sympathy vote. Oh look the poor thing was underfire.
  • Foo Master Angie 2008/04/18 16:05:00
    Foo Master Angie
    +1
    Because this wasn't a "mis-speak." It was an outright LIE. I think that is shows that she simply doesn't care enough about her potential voters, or the people of this country to even be honest about stuff that really doesn't matter. No one would look at her any differently if she actually HAD flown into Bosnia through sniper fire.
  • MadHatter 2008/04/05 06:31:02
  • ..... 2008/04/05 02:24:22
  • angie ~ MCCAIN / PALIN 08 2008/04/04 20:50:24
  • Xpionage angie ... 2008/04/05 13:39:21
    Xpionage
    this is small talk.... like toes and feet mouth-things, but no steroid tabloids above.

2014/10/24 19:53:43