What type of economic system will America have in ten years? (Please comment on the link below)

Washington Times 2012/04/25 15:30:42
Related Topics: America, Ten, Economic, Debate
Please click here to comment. We look forward to a lively debate!

• Radical communist 2012/04/29 14:41:53 (edited)
    Apocalyptic economy (The Mayan's are right)
    Radical communist
    I LIVE IN RUSSIA. It hurts to read your delusion about the USSR and socialism. I hate the phrases like "Stalin killed millions of innocents". Firstly, your magnitude of Stalin's repression is likely to be a big exaggeration and a lie. Secondly, almost in all cases Stalin repressed criminals and traitors that deserved it. At meetings I watch hugging the portraits of Stalin old ones who remember that time! Can't you understand you are brainwashed so that you don't oppose capitalist politics?! The Soviet Union was an Empire of Good, which carried the hope for saving of humanity; There existed other principles of life under the soviet socialism. We lived in society free from false values and hating each other, from greed and vulgarity. Isn't it simple happiness to live so? Most importantly, there was process of creation and labor, not consumption in the center: Such a system would ensure peaceful coexistence to all counries and the conservation of natural resources for many years. But west association of the influential wealthy changed other way. The Union didn't collapse by itself, it was destroyed by certain people with support from the West. This occurred because Gorbachev and his team destroyed welfare of the country. I'm sorry, but for the time being, the USA remains a cou...
    I LIVE IN RUSSIA. It hurts to read your delusion about the USSR and socialism. I hate the phrases like "Stalin killed millions of innocents". Firstly, your magnitude of Stalin's repression is likely to be a big exaggeration and a lie. Secondly, almost in all cases Stalin repressed criminals and traitors that deserved it. At meetings I watch hugging the portraits of Stalin old ones who remember that time! Can't you understand you are brainwashed so that you don't oppose capitalist politics?! The Soviet Union was an Empire of Good, which carried the hope for saving of humanity; There existed other principles of life under the soviet socialism. We lived in society free from false values and hating each other, from greed and vulgarity. Isn't it simple happiness to live so? Most importantly, there was process of creation and labor, not consumption in the center: Such a system would ensure peaceful coexistence to all counries and the conservation of natural resources for many years. But west association of the influential wealthy changed other way. The Union didn't collapse by itself, it was destroyed by certain people with support from the West. This occurred because Gorbachev and his team destroyed welfare of the country. I'm sorry, but for the time being, the USA remains a county-devourer, Evil empire because its government contributed to the destruction of many countries including the USSR, Yugoslavia, Libya. Please, don't listen to american anticommunist myth! Capitalism is a stupid system of devouring each other, which сan destroy the humanity. Money can't buy happiness! And it's pointless to live for increasing private welfare! Or do you like to turn into a pig? Please, discard your myths and join communists! Russia will be socialist, USA, EU too. In confirmation, look which party has actually won russian elections 2011: izbircom2011.ru. Now, do you believe?! (If I made any grammatical mistakes, tell me, please.)
  • Darvarjen Radical... 2012/05/10 10:50:15
    Darvarjen
    +1
    Why are so many people wanting to come to the United States and away from their countries of birth?
  • Radical... Darvarjen 2012/05/14 14:42:02
    Radical communist
    Are you sure? Do you have the proof of your saying? I want to live nowhere expext the USSR.
  • Waldorf 2012/04/25 19:34:36
    Capitalism/Market economy
    Waldorf
    Seems to confuse political systems with economic systems. I expect the US to have split up into 3-4 groups of States by then. I don't see the economy changing from capitalism but it may (I hope) involve far less government intervention and manipulation.
  • D D 2012/04/25 17:14:46
    Communism
    D D
    If not communism, then socialist with some Islamic economics as well.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/04/25 16:12:40
    Rusty Shackleford
    The dollar will collapse and we will return to the barter system using gold, silver and products.
  • Patrici... Rusty S... 2013/05/21 15:58:11
    Patricia Blount
    We have questions what will America be like in ten more years.Communism, socialism, capitalism, Nazism all these isms and I do not think any of them are that great.I fear for this Nation in ten years time for I do not think we may be existing as a Nation because God is a JUST God and He will not endure forever the sins of this Nation and being He is a Just God and we have not repented then I fear this Nation will be destroyed within ten years, unless the prayers of the people turn it around and we do repent, but I do not see it cause we are so diversified with so many cultures were a melting pot of our own destruction and the Holy Bible does warn about letting enemies comes into the borders of a Nation.Hope I am w rong and we turn America around for the better for our children and grandchildren.

2014/04/20 18:49:18