What the heck is Agenda 21? And does it affect me?

doc moto 2012/08/26 05:30:13
In the future, you will not have a say so; you will do as you are told or else! Do you believe this?
I have heard of this deal and it is many many more years off and by then, it would cost too much to do, eh? Oh, I will pay for it... Oh!
None of the above, but I might be wrong, but here goes; this my response!
It has been going on for many, many years!
Agenda 21 is an action plan of the United Nations (UN) related to sustainable development and was an outcome of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED)

Sustainable development is the United Nations' Agenda 21 program, which calls for the government to curtail your freedom to travel as you please, own a gas-powered car, live in suburban or rural areas, determine the number of children you may have, determine the "rates of harvest" of farms and fisheries, eliminate your private property rights through eminent domain, and increase the price on goods and services through artificial shortages and new consumer taxes.
Agenda 21 is really not an "environmental management policy" which is local in nature, but rather it is a plan to impose a centrally planned global government - one which will be overseen by the United Nations. Under Agenda 21 all of the central government and local authority signatories will be mandated to strictly adhere to and conform to a common prescribed standard for living. They will decide what resources you can and cannot use. It is Socialist and Tyrannical global rule.
Sustainable?
Smart Growth?
Green Management?
You've heard the buzz words.
Sound good?
It's not.
It's evil.
Very evil.

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

• doc moto 2012/08/26 12:35:55 (edited)
    I have heard of this deal and it is many many more years off and by then, it ...
    doc moto
    Just wanted to wake some of the people who care up; many sleep and will just go with the flow... This might appear to be okay, for now, maybe; but your future will be under more captivity and well, you would not have to think or plan your life... They will plan and you will do as they say, if you are chosen to live! http://www.sodahead.com/livin...

Thing is, as time moves on, they get stronger and will have more of a grip on what they need and will do, not for you, for control and power...
  • Zuggi 2012/08/26 10:30:22
    Zuggi
    It's a series of vague goals that are good things. "Hey, don't pour sewage into drinking water! Make sure kids are educated! Try and promote tolerance between groups of people!"

It's nothing but a set of principles. The right-wing freakout over it is hilarious.
  • doc moto Zuggi 2012/08/26 12:24:19 (edited)
    doc moto
    http://www.sodahead.com/livin...

It started before 'O' and yet, he has been pushing the greater plan on giving the UN more power! Apparently, people thing it is for good... More control, power and the grip to do as guided and the socialist love this! If you love to eat sardines is one thing, living like one, then you are a product of A-21...At least your future seed would be, if they are allowed to live! You might want to read the UN documents, apparently the video was too long and boring for you and did not keep your progressive/liberal thought pattern! Shet packed in cans is still shet!
  • Zuggi doc moto 2012/08/27 03:56:02
    Zuggi
    You kinda left the part where Agenda 21 has any power to enforce anything, or where it does bad things.
  • doc moto Zuggi 2012/08/27 08:07:15
    doc moto
    Allow you thoughts to migrate that way, not going to think for you; got too much on my plate already!
  • firesox 119 2012/08/26 10:03:22
    In the future, you will not have a say so; you will do as you are told or els...
    firesox 119
    +1
    Giving a group of people too much power is deadly.
  • In the future, you will not have a say so; you will do as you are told or els...
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Yes I believe it and sheeple better wake out of their sleep..This is why I think the Marxists Messiah Obama will be reelected!
  • doc moto ☆The Ro... 2012/08/26 12:23:00
    doc moto
    +1
    Started before 1992; and amassing local government help also!

2014/09/20 01:58:51