What specifically don't you like about Obama?

Drue-AFCL 2012/12/03 11:59:27
Related Topics: Obama

• VicLucyCole 2012/12/20 20:28:44
    I don't like. . . . . .
    VicLucyCole
    Nobody is flawless, least of all this man.
  • Tim 2012/12/16 03:05:57
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Tim
    +2
    I don't like the fact that he's the president.
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/12/11 06:36:18
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    His fan club.
  • Kelli Freeman 2012/12/08 22:52:05
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Kelli Freeman
    +1
    . . . . . almost everything! Something specific would be the speech he gave about veterans on Veterans Day 2010. Here is the link: http://projects.washingtonpos...

Specifically, nothing has been done to improve veterans or the VA. My fiance has had horrible health care through the VA and has been treated like crap by the Federal Government... They have even stolen his GI Bill and BAH Housing Allowance for the past few months to give to another agency. We discovered this through talking to an 'understanding' associate with the VA over the phone. We were told by this employee that it was completely illegal for his money to have been taken and he would do everything to get his money reimbursed to him... And so he did. There are very few within the system who have treated my fiance so graciously, but should we say it's gracious? I do think it should be the norm, it should be what every employee does when they see a veteran suffering and something illegal that is causing more grief and suffering. Obama promises so much to veterans and to the people. Where has he delivered? He does not stand up and FIGHT. He is WEAK. He's just floating through his presidency so that his approval rating isn't low...

Ron Paul should have been the man being inaugurated this January... Another thing I ...

Ron Paul should have been the man being inaugurated this January... Another thing I don't like is that Obama is secretly going to be inaugurated on the classic date, but he is celebrating the inauguration with the public on MLK Day... Distasteful! Obama will never be like MLK.
  • Nan 2012/12/06 23:21:41
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Nan
    +1
    He talks around subjects instead of answering them and so far he's not doing anything about the so called 'Fiscal Cliff'.
  • Bastion 2012/12/06 18:50:40
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Bastion
    +2
    Up until now, I didn't like how he was willing to bargain with Republicans when it was obvious all they wanted was obstruction.

But I think he's fixing that.
  • twocrows Bastion 2012/12/17 18:30:45
    twocrows
    +1
    hope so.
  • dude 2012/12/06 15:23:35
    I don't like. . . . . .
    dude
    +1
    ANY OF THEM. They say one thing to get what they want and they don't remember or care what they said. Example Status of Forces Agreement for Iraq, Healthcare "open" meetings etc... Is there any politician we can trust at their word?
  • flrdsgns 2012/12/06 15:07:51
    I don't like. . . . . .
    flrdsgns
    +3
    I don't like the fact that we are still in Afghanistan and have troops in Iraq.
  • gfreeman BN-0 2012/12/06 14:28:01
    I don't like. . . . . .
    gfreeman BN-0
    +1
    That he can remain so calm in a roomful of idiots.
  • Giantfan 2012/12/06 13:23:49
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Giantfan
    +1
    I don't like the fact he puts up with conservative stupidy, lies and just total bull sh*t. I wouldn't care what those peons thought of me if I were president. I'd call an A-hole an A-hole right to their faces and right on tv. I think the world knows how pathetic a party the republicans have become and that's not a good thing for me, this country or the rest of the world.
  • Irene Cochran 2012/12/05 05:35:40
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Irene Cochran
    +1
    Obamacare,trillions of debt,lies,deception,spending tax dollars on frivolous things,muslim brotherhood.
  • Krissy Webster 2012/12/04 16:56:31
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Krissy Webster
    +1
    I'm a Democrat, I voted for Obama. I like him. I know there will be a lot of bs on this post since I typed that out again (should have learned my lesson during elections, right? lol). However, no one is flawless. If there was something I would change, it's the fine that people have to pay if they don't have health insurance. That being said, we've accepted having to have automobile insurance, so this is just another step added to that. I think, overall, Obamacare is a good thing. More people will agree when we have a Repulican President who backs it.
  • Giantfan Krissy ... 2012/12/06 13:27:10
    Giantfan
    +1
    Having health insurance with no limits in payments is always a good thing for everyone and just having insurance period is the intelligent thing to do.
  • gary 2012/12/04 14:37:47
  • Giantfan gary 2012/12/06 13:29:59
    Giantfan
    You and people like you are the reason America is falling farther behind the rest of the world socially and scientificly. Ignorance breeds ignorance. Maybe it's time you stopped breeding.
  • gary Giantfan 2012/12/19 18:30:47
  • Giantfan gary 2012/12/19 21:38:11
    Giantfan
    That's your best shot. God bless you gary or should I say God help you gary because you have to be able to do better than that.....
  • Jackie 2012/12/04 13:35:03
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Jackie
    +1
    Specifically, theres alot, but OBAMACARE, must go. We working class pay enough already for those who do not pay for their own, now lets pay for their insurance, which has already to have proven to be a burden on the business owners. He needs to reduce regulations, Increase Border Patrol, Help keep our military strong, stop taking away from social security. And lastly, he needs to get out of our Country, Please!!
  • Maynard 2012/12/04 13:26:42
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Maynard
    +1
    We like the MAN, just not his,

Spending policies.

Lies,

Propaganda,

Bearing of False Witness against GOOD PEOPLE.

No ability to reason thru specifics.

MOST OF ALL?

The trollers he pays to be on the net DIVIDING OUR FELLOW AMERICANS.
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/12/04 11:20:49
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/12/04 07:30:29
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +1
    I don't like when he opens his mouth...All lies....He is so arrogant and spends money like there is not tomorrow...
  • Giantfan Pearlie... 2012/12/06 13:33:01 (edited)
    Giantfan
    Read the chart before making inncorrect comments.
    nhy
  • Pearlie... Giantfan 2012/12/11 06:14:45
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    Are you insane.. with the propaganda chart...get the up dated one..
  • Giantfan Pearlie... 2012/12/11 12:56:15
    Giantfan
    Give me the updated one then but since this one goes through 2013 that may be a little difficult for you to come up with, don't you think?
  • Cn2012 2012/12/04 03:42:35
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Cn2012
    +1
    Mainly, I can't stand his passive-aggressive approach. Every time he speaks I can hear that tone. It's exasperating.
  • Giantfan Cn2012 2012/12/06 13:37:34
    Giantfan
    I know isn't it great what he's implying," hey stupid white boy i'm president and you're nothing". I'm loving it.
  • lady_c5_loadmaster 2012/12/04 03:14:28
    I don't like. . . . . .
    lady_c5_loadmaster
    +2
    I do not like his political views. I do not agree with his economic ideas, his foreign policy, I am against Obamacare and I hate the fact that he keeps putting out Executive orders to side step the checks aand balance system established by our constitution.

I also hate the way he stares down his nose like he thinks he is better than everybody else. I hated the same thing about Kerry when he ran for president.
  • Diana 2012/12/04 02:35:55
    I don't like. . . . . .
    Diana
    +1
    His whole being.
  • hippycat 2012/12/04 01:02:04
    I LOVE everything about Obama. HE is the flawless man
    hippycat
    +2
    No one is flawless and this option given is just so typical for the general small-mindedness of the cons here.

Obama is a great politician, the best president since Clinton and I respect him immensely.
  • paul 2012/12/04 00:59:16
    I don't like. . . . . .
    paul
    +2
    That he is clearly a Communist
  • hippycat paul 2012/12/04 01:17:25
    hippycat
    'clearly a communist' - now go tell me what he has done in the last 4 years that makes him a communist? You mean healthcare? that stuff that the rest of Europe and most other civilised countries take for granted? very communist, really.
    if you don't want healthcare, why not abolish education too (oh and police, fire brigade etc)
  • paul hippycat 2012/12/04 01:37:43
    paul
    not some bad ideas you have there
  • Jackie hippycat 2012/12/04 13:42:23
    Jackie
    If you look through history, what comes before communisin? Socialism! That is excactly where he is taking us. Take form the rich, give to the poor, Let illegals become legal, wants to take our guns so we cant defend ourselves. Wants to weaken our military so we cant defend our country. Obamacare is plain scary. How can you compare education to healthcare? Why not fight to reform Health insurance and make it affordable to everyone, not force everyone to buy it, whem we are making less money. Socialism....then communism. Like his fathers dream.
  • hippycat Jackie 2012/12/04 16:32:45
    hippycat
    well, I support everything he does. I just wish he would take it a lot further.

but hey, you don't want free healthcare (free at the point of delivery), why not abolish schools as well. after all, the less educated, the more gullible people are. they come up with stuff like 'socialism comes before communism' which is total garbage. All communist regimes in the world got there by way of revolution, not anything like 'capitalism -> socialism -> communism.

All European countries provide free healthcare - none of them are socialist. The UK has a conservative government for goodness sake. the countries with the highest standard of living are countries with a long social-democratic tradition such as Scandinavia.

You go on believing whatever you like.
  • Jackie hippycat 2012/12/04 21:33:02
    Jackie
    Theres no such thing as free healthcare. Who do you think is paying for this, the magic health fairies? We are!! Through taxes, you like paying more taxes? What do you think that it's doing to some businesses. I have health Ins. through my work that I pay for, Im not asking for anything for free, that's why i have a job. His stipulations are crazy. When did i say abolish schools anyway. Everything your wonderful Obama is doing is only costing taxpayers more money, adding to our deficit, and making us a weaker country. Yes, what does communism evolve from, Socialism...Correct.Look it up.
  • hippycat Jackie 2012/12/04 23:19:45
    hippycat
    I just said free at the point of delivery. It's paid the same way schools. the police dept. etc... Every European government has free (at the point of delivery) healthcare. I guess you rather see people dying who can't afford healthcare rather than paying more taxes. The US is way below European tax standards, about time someone raised the taxes.

socialism, communism, how can you be so ignorant? Never mind, your lot has lost and there's very little you can do about it except fuming on SH. Believe me, I know way more about communism then you do having had family in former East-Germany. I don't need to look it up, when I went to school, we discussed these things for ages - and read Marx too.
    maybe it's too hard for you to comprehend but a nation is judged by the way it treats its weakest, not its richest.
  • Gregaj7 2012/12/04 00:56:32
    I don't like. . . . . .
    +1
    I don't like who he works for: Rothschild international bankers.
  • golem48 2012/12/04 00:52:38
    I don't like. . . . . .
    golem48
    +1
    .".....let me count the ways"...
  • krayzrick 2012/12/04 00:10:00
    I don't like. . . . . .
    krayzrick
    +3
    Can't you guess?
    arrogant Obama

2014/09/30 15:17:42