What say you? Will Oblunder win, lose or shake it all about? Early poll. Check out the video~

Chi~Cat 2012/05/12 01:20:04
Hell No, the Usurper will not win!  My vote is for the American!
Give me a chance, Pweeze~  I need one more term to really mess it all up for eternity~
Undecided - I need to ponder this one, burp~  ;(
Here ya go~

Right out of the Fraud-in-Chief's mouth.

scope this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-agNiOFNA

Megas to my buddy for the video~

• Charu ∞... Jack Sprat 2012/05/19 06:59:01
  • Chi~Cat Rural C... 2012/05/13 04:41:57
    Chi~Cat
    +7
    Proud of being a right-wing American. You, however, don't even live in our great nation, so you can go eat some dog and marry your sister.
  • Cry_Bab... Rural C... 2012/05/13 06:07:31 (edited)
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +6
    I will give you this Young Man, for 16 , you write ever well. But your only 16 and have not been around block as it say, if all listening what your government pay liberal teacher telling you , then you got nothing to stand on, And yes when i was your age i thought i know everything, it turn out i was wrong, teenage don't know everything.
  • Chi~Cat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/15 01:10:50
    Chi~Cat
    +2
    Total sock. Dealt with the puke before. That's the new tactic.
  • stormy rae Rural C... 2012/05/13 08:53:40
    stormy rae
    +6
    obama is propaganda you fool!
  • Jack Sprat Rural C... 2012/05/13 17:46:09
    Jack Sprat
    +4
    This just in...... Go, go, go, team osama filled with liars, cheats and thieves,

"When sermons of Obama’s Chicago pastor, Jeremiah Wright, surfaced during the Iowa primaries, it threatened to derail Obama’s campaign. ABC aired one where Wright screamed, “Goddamn America!” Edward Klein interviewed Wright, who told him Obama’s team tried to buy his silence.

‘Man, the media ate me alive,” Wright told me when we met in his office at Chicago’s Kwame Nkrumah Academy. “After the media went ballistic on me, I received an e-mail offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election.”

“Who sent the e-mail?” I asked Wright.

“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”

“He offered you money?”

“Not directly,” Wright said. “He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”

“How much money did he offer you?”

“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.

“Did Obama himself ever make an effort to see you?”

“Yes,” Wright said. “Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, ‘You’re used to coming to my home, you’ve been here countless times, so what’s wrong with coming to my home?’ So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenu...

“Who sent the e-mail?” I asked Wright.

“He offered you money?”

“How much money did he offer you?”

“Yes,” Wright said. “Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, ‘You’re used to coming to my home, you’ve been here countless times, so what’s wrong with coming to my home?’ So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenue right off 95th Street, just Barack and me. I don’t know if he had a wire on him. His security was outside somewhere.

“And one of the first things Barack said was, ‘I really wish you wouldn’t do any more public speaking until after the November election.’ He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, ‘I wish you wouldn’t speak. It’s gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.’

“And what did you say?” I asked. “I said, ‘I don’t see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?’ And he said, ‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’

“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

“And he said, ‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’

“And he was so right.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/...
  • Chi~Cat Jack Sprat 2012/05/15 01:11:14
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    Excellent, Jack!
  • Jack Sprat Chi~Cat 2012/05/15 02:39:56
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    He gives a bad name to the honest crooks of Chicago
  • Chi~Cat Jack Sprat 2012/05/16 02:23:01
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    LMAO!!!! Say what?

chicago crooks
  • Jack Sprat Chi~Cat 2012/05/17 01:32:49
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    Aint it the truth
  • Jack Sprat Rural C... 2012/05/13 19:24:02
    Jack Sprat
    +4
    My dear, very, very young un, as a "master de-bater" you surely must know the difference between a debate and having some one "argue with me". Oh and the Right Wing screw ups, in your vast experience of 16 entire years, well excluding this one (lets see that's 0-5, then 6-13, just to get to puberty, then oh, we don't quite reach the time out of puberty do we? Hmmmm, so I would revise my "debater" comment a bit, just drop the "de".

Please come back when you have enough testosterone to use Nair, since mom won't let you shave yet, since you seem to be safely in still in mommy and daddy's home and gettin' crumbs all over their couch?

Hey, does the blood rush to your head being on the bottom of the world?
  • SK-pro ... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 04:39:37
    SK-pro impeachment
    +7
    Wasting our time; he's a liberal Aussie, doesn't even have a vote here. He's just here for the violence, he doesn't believe in anything. 99% of the polls he has answered are all in the fun and games or entertainment section.
  • Chi~Cat SK-pro ... 2012/05/13 04:48:07
    Chi~Cat
    +8
    Total waste of time, It's a sock. Level 6, on since May 4, what losers Oblunder's minions are trying to cause BS. Thanks, SK. Megas~
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 05:54:01
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +5
    Just Declassified FBI Report: Exposes Obama Associates' Ties to Russian KGB (Part 2) and Exposes Communist Seedbed for Obama Associates (Part 1). SDS Org Chart Shown Here.

http://commieblaster.com/obam...
  • Chi~Cat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 06:08:28 (edited)
    Chi~Cat
    +4
    Ooooh, gonna take a look-see. Thank you CBO. megas~

EDIT: Yep. Knew it. Thanks very much. That commie dirtbag loser in life. I'm passing this right freakin now.
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 07:19:25
  • Chi~Cat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 14:41:21
    Chi~Cat
    +5
    Nice one CBO~

cbo
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 15:07:45
  • Chi~Cat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 16:29:40
    Chi~Cat
    +5
    LMAO!!! You are too much! I love all of them!

obama eats hotdog gif
    obama eats hotdog gif
    obama eats hotdog gif
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 16:33:33
  • Jack Sprat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 19:30:23
  • Cry_Bab... Jack Sprat 2012/05/14 11:05:41
  • Jack Sprat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/15 02:44:25
  • Chi~Cat Jack Sprat 2012/05/15 01:15:49
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    Have not seen this before, good one, Jack!
  • Jack Sprat Chi~Cat 2012/05/15 02:47:00 (edited)
    Jack Sprat
    +3
    It's takes me a while to find stuff, it's called a boolian search, new ones are always added, so it's a matter of trying new "look ups"
  • Chi~Cat Jack Sprat 2012/05/16 02:23:52
    Chi~Cat
    +3
    Love 'em, ty~
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 07:15:59
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 13:53:03
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +4
    I WANT A LEADER NOT A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER WHO APOLOGIZES FOR OUR SUCCESSES
  • Chi~Cat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 14:43:10
    Chi~Cat
    +5
    Damn right. Then again, the usurper wasn't even a Community Organizer. IT appeared out of nowhere. Any Communist Organizer is Chitown would cut their arm off to have their mug on tv. Trust me, we know out here. Dirty rotten commies~
  • Cry_Bab... Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 15:09:17
  • Jack Sprat Cry_Bab... 2012/05/13 19:31:32
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    Not to mention helping to save the world, several times.
  • ALPEAUX Chi~Cat 2012/05/13 14:42:16
    ALPEAUX
    +4
    He makes Jimmy Carter look "thmart"...Alpeaux
  • Cry_Bab... ALPEAUX 2012/05/13 15:10:40
  • SK-pro ... Rural C... 2012/05/13 04:36:57
    SK-pro impeachment
    +5
    [...]At best obama is an American idiot, but no he's not American. Hell he's not even African American. He's more Arab than black African. You should change your name to Deceived, because that's clearly what you are- deceived.
  • Rural C... SK-pro ... 2012/05/13 04:43:54 (edited)
    Rural Charmer
    No, you're the one who has been decived, Obama was born in Honolulu.

"If you were born in Bali, for example, you could get a certificate from the state of 'Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate".[70] Another fact that refutes this specific claim is that the law allowing foreign-born children to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates did not exist until 20 years after Obama was born, while Obama’s published birth certificate says his birth information was recorded four days after his birth in 1961, and explicitly states that he was born in Honolulu'

Your right-winged politicians made these claims because the USA is still a racist country, and you morons will believe just about anything, and they play on that. It's not your fault your country is so ignorant, it's the people usally put into power. Yes Obama has done it, but compared to the likes of Bush Jnr and Snr, Reagan and Nixion, he is a saint. I only have pity for you and everyone who surpports your cause.
  • Tin Man Rural C... 2012/05/13 05:43:03
    Tin Man
    +4
    Tripe with tunnel vision and a limited scope of understanding shouldn't try expressing savvy opinions. Obama is as much American, by deeds, as Hitler was a German. Attempting to remake the US of A. Try looking up National Socialism and it's history before trying to express such adult opinions about which you know so little. Chi~Cat's savvy and knowledge of the facts outclass you by far. You started out showing yourself an ill mannered fool by calling her an idiot. Did you ever learn manners? Or was that too beyond the scope of your learning?
  • Charu ∞... Tin Man 2012/05/13 05:49:57
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    OUCH! So well said TM!
    applause
  • Tin Man Charu ∞... 2012/05/13 06:05:08
    Tin Man
    +5
    Thank you, Nana, I was half expecting a foolish reply from the kid before slumber. Good seeing you on this poll. Take care, nite.
  • Charu ∞... Tin Man 2012/05/19 07:02:15
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    You're welcome....he won't dare TM. :)
    Good seeing you too....take care.
  • Chi~Cat Tin Man 2012/05/13 06:26:39

2014/07/31 19:56:38