What political party affiliation do you give yourself?

Trevor Lawrence Johnson 2012/09/20 03:13:28
Republican
Democrat
Independent
Other (please list)

• Brosia 2012/10/20 00:49:00
    Independent
    Brosia
    I don't like any of them particularly, so I make it a point to vote with knowledge.
  • Royo 2012/09/25 01:17:29
    Other (please list)
    Royo
    I will not choose a party when I'm able to vote, because I want to vote for the RIGHT candidate, not a certain party's candidate.
  • Helmholtz 2012/09/22 18:18:09
    Independent
    Helmholtz
    +1
    That's how I'm registered.
  • MrsB 2012/09/20 22:32:45
    Republican
    MrsB
    I'm a registered Republican, but I don't always vote that way. I NEVER vote straight party. That seems silly to me.
  • Devil's Advocate 2012/09/20 21:55:44
    Other (please list)
    Devil's Advocate
    I am a member of the UK Labour Party
  • heartsonfire 2012/09/20 18:13:44
    Democrat
    heartsonfire
    And proud of it.
  • rand 2012/09/20 17:32:34
    Republican
    rand
    ...but I joined when the GOP was considered "the party of reason". Now I'm told that I'm a RINO which I take to mean "Reason Instead of Nutty Opinions": “I think every good Christian ought to kick Falwell right in the ass. “ Barry Goldwater

While I am a great believer in the free enterprise system, I am an even stronger believer in the right of our people to live in a clean pollution-free environment." Barry Goldwater

“You don't need to be straight to fight and die for your country. You just need to shoot straight.” Barry Goldwater

“To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.” Barry Goldwater
  • Nonpartisan 2012/09/20 17:31:53
    Other (please list)
    Nonpartisan
    I am a Thomas Jefferson Founding Fathers Non-Partisan, as was the first President of the United States, George Washington. He was the first last and only Non-Partisan President of the United States, until today. My Campaign is to become the FirstNonPartisanPresidentOfUSA since George Washington who along with Thomas Jefferson and others strongly felt that Partisanship would destroy our Country as it is doing today.

I would really appreciate all of the support that anyone gives my Campaign for the American People so that we can win for YOU. My Campaign has ALWAYS Represented the best interests of ALL of the people and can be supported at the address below and found at:

http://www.myspace.com/dwight...

Please contribute to our Campaign for the American People at the address below. You support is greatly appreciated.

http://fundly.com/s/campaign-...

The Professional Partisan Politicians are all out-of-touch with what really needs to be done to help the American People. That is one of the many problems you have when your country and its entire election process is run exclusively by and for two Parties, and by and for Professional Partisan Politicians, nearly all of which are rich out-of-touch Lawyers.

That is the real Problem, we do not have real elections, there is is no re...

http://www.myspace.com/dwight...

http://fundly.com/s/campaign-...

That is the real Problem, we do not have real elections, there is is no real Choice to vote for. Mr. Obama is NOT a choice and neither is Mr. Rmoney. It really makes no difference if there are no acceptable Candidates on the ballot. That is the dilemma that Jim Hightower presented in the title of his book "If the Gods Wanted Us to Vote They Would Have Given Us Candidates", by Jim Hightower: I have not read this book, however, the title says what a lot of the voters who do not vote for President and some of the other offices tell me.

As Penn Jillette so aptly stated in an interview: According to Gaming Theory Voting For Lesser Of Two Evils Always Leads To More Evil. It seems that, unfortunately; every day our Government gets eviler and eviler because of that, since that is all the Democrats and Republicans are willing to put on the ballot, two bad choices. No, I agree with Penn Jillette, and I would not vote for, or support, either one of them, thank you.

Just because Buddy Roemer has quit, and AmericansElect.org, which I tried to work with, has suspended their Campaign, their decisions have no effect on my Ongoing Campaign for the American People, and I need all of your support more than ever, in my Campaign for YOU.
  • flrdsgns 2012/09/20 17:04:50
    Independent
    flrdsgns
    Independent, but I lean center left, so I have more in common with the Democrats.
    Independent
  • Cuthbert Allsgood 2012/09/20 14:42:13
    Independent
    Cuthbert Allsgood
    +2
    All Republicrats do is bicker and bog down the process - this soured me on political parties a long time ago. I lean Libertarian, but really identify with no party as no party lines up enough with me. I would never be a party line voter anyway as I like to do my research and vote my conscience regardless of who belongs to what party.
  • Mark 2012/09/20 14:31:24
    Other (please list)
    Mark
    +1
    Normally I will vote conservative or green. I dont ally myself to anyone party. I have voted on every spectrum from far right to far left.
  • TheR 2012/09/20 13:20:47 (edited)
    Other (please list)
    TheR
    Jermano Party.

Jermano
  • ant0n1us 2012/09/20 13:20:39
    Democrat
    ant0n1us
    +1
    My views are aligned with the Social Democrats of Europe. We believe in the capitalist system, because we understand that a free economy is one of the key elements of economic growth and national wealth. Only in a growing economy can a Nation afford to provide justice, including an array of social programs to help its citizens in need. If he were alive today, I would get along well with Henry Ford--the social innovator who created The Middle Class from working class elements. His vision was to sacrifice incomes of management to provide the highest possible wage to the 99% (workers) in the corporation. In that way, wage-earners would be transformed from working class (owning no car, no house) to Middle Class (having title to a car, and deed to a house). The formula of economic growth worked in the USA for 75 years, but became abandoned by the "Reagan revolution", which slowly eroded disposable income of the giant Middle Class, and began the slow death of the US economy. The Clinton years (1993-2001) relieved tax burden on middle-income sector, and brought down interest rates. Both of these factors rejuvenated the Middle Class, allowing a renaissance of disposable income. The Bush tax cuts for the rich in the early 2000s again cut into the disposable income of the Middl...

My views are aligned with the Social Democrats of Europe. We believe in the capitalist system, because we understand that a free economy is one of the key elements of economic growth and national wealth. Only in a growing economy can a Nation afford to provide justice, including an array of social programs to help its citizens in need. If he were alive today, I would get along well with Henry Ford--the social innovator who created The Middle Class from working class elements. His vision was to sacrifice incomes of management to provide the highest possible wage to the 99% (workers) in the corporation. In that way, wage-earners would be transformed from working class (owning no car, no house) to Middle Class (having title to a car, and deed to a house). The formula of economic growth worked in the USA for 75 years, but became abandoned by the "Reagan revolution", which slowly eroded disposable income of the giant Middle Class, and began the slow death of the US economy. The Clinton years (1993-2001) relieved tax burden on middle-income sector, and brought down interest rates. Both of these factors rejuvenated the Middle Class, allowing a renaissance of disposable income. The Bush tax cuts for the rich in the early 2000s again cut into the disposable income of the Middle Class, and thus idled the engine of economic growth. Hopefully, Congressman Paul Ryan will boot the Tea Party elements from the 113th Congress that will work with President Obama in the first half of his second administration, and thus pave the way for a restoration of two-party cooperation we saw during the 111th Congress.

The next decade is a decade of opportunity for the USA, to lead the whole world out of recession and doubt, including Europe.

henry ford
  • Scandalf ant0n1us 2012/09/20 18:47:17
    Scandalf
    The "key" is the creation and promotion of the middle class.
    Well said!
  • Chibi Guru Z 2012/09/20 09:42:44
    Independent
    Chibi Guru Z
    +1
    I'm not registered to vote as a member of a party.
  • Mat 2012/09/20 09:13:28
    Independent
    Mat
    Was Republican most of my adult life, but following the 94th Congress, I could no longer identify with the party. Still vote with the GOP.
  • miserykills 2012/09/20 08:16:25
    Other (please list)
    miserykills
    I'm registered as independent and I mostly side with libertarians.
  • Scandalf 2012/09/20 07:53:06
    Other (please list)
    Scandalf
    +2
    Chaotic Evil.
  • Kibbles 2012/09/20 07:31:07
    Other (please list)
    Kibbles
    +2
    Neither, the idea of political parties just piss me off at this point. makes people pick a side and enter the mentality "You're either with us or against us" which causes bickering that wastes time.
  • Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T 2012/09/20 06:46:42
    Democrat
    Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T
    +2
    Well I'm a hard core Democrat actually
  • redhorse29 2012/09/20 06:09:30
    Independent
    redhorse29
    +1
    I am an Independed but registered Democrat. That is because in California unless you registered to Rep or Dem you do not get to vote in local or special elections. If they change the declaration rule I will switch to Independent in a second.
  • Cuthber... redhorse29 2012/09/20 14:45:29
    Cuthbert Allsgood
    Here in Oregon, I switch my registration back and forth dependant upon what primary I want to vote in. Jumping through hoops to assure that I can be a part of the process.
  • Lori Gains 2012/09/20 06:04:17
    Other (please list)
    Lori Gains
    +2
    American and fed up
  • maquignon 2012/09/20 05:55:47
    Other (please list)
    maquignon
    +1
    Libertarian
  • rootbeer29 2012/09/20 05:47:48
    Other (please list)
    rootbeer29
    Conservative Libertarian.
  • Burnjuan 2012/09/20 05:39:38
    Other (please list)
    Burnjuan
  • beach bum 2012/09/20 05:22:13
    Other (please list)
    beach bum
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/09/20 05:03:05
    Independent
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +2
    Independent conservative.
  • luvguins 2012/09/20 04:59:55
    Independent
    luvguins
    +2
    Registered Independent. Independent voter
  • Justagirl 2012/09/20 04:38:18
    Other (please list)
    Justagirl
    +1
    Libertarian
  • Rich 2012/09/20 04:26:58
    Democrat
    Rich
    +2
    It's not that I think the Democrats are so great, but, when you have two viable options and the alternative is utterly disgusting, there is no choice.
  • Cuthber... Rich 2012/09/20 14:46:57
    Cuthbert Allsgood
    +1
    There is always a choice, and the third parties will only not be viable as long as people let the two parties rule. The more voters that vote third party or independant then the more that voice will be heard.
  • Rich Cuthber... 2012/09/21 02:15:49
    Rich
    I understand your point and have voted third party on occasion when I couldn't stand the Dem. However, I just don't see a third party becoming viable at the national level. I hope I'm wrong, but that's my assessment. So, if the Dem is acceptable, he will generally get my vote.
  • tina 2012/09/20 04:12:00
    Democrat
    tina
    +2
    Democrat
  • Veritas CLM *First Sedition* 2012/09/20 04:04:08
    Independent
    Veritas CLM *First Sedition*
    +1
    I don't affiliate myself with any political party. The one I identify most closely with would probably be the Libertarian Party.
  • debra.faber 2012/09/20 03:47:14
    Democrat
    debra.faber
    +3
    I belong to no organized political party. I am a Democrat. - Will Rogers
  • bob h. 2012/09/20 03:46:56
    Democrat
    bob h.
    +7
    The main difference is the Dems keep screaming VOTE, VOTE. The GOP spend their time in court explaining why people shouldn't be allowed to.
  • Independent
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    But Conservative!
  • Ianstan BN-0 *Obama2012* 2012/09/20 03:46:20
    Democrat
    Ianstan BN-0 *Obama2012*

2014/04/17 21:53:08