What Obama Should Have Told The Grads

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/06/06 01:01:11
LMAO! Someone wants Odimwit to speak the truth! That will never happen!
What Obama Should Have Told The Grads

Students, faculty and parents, it is my honor to deliver a commencement speech today. I am about to do something I have never done as president: tell it like it is.
Back in 2008, I was nothing but an idea — a blank canvas upon which millions painted whatever image they wanted to see.
Americans were frightened then, as the U.S. and the world came frighteningly close to an economic meltdown.

My words reassured millions. I told you I was going to bridge the political divide, bring people together, get America’s fiscal house in order, get the economy going and cut our massive deficit in half by the end of my first term.
You elected me. Suckers!

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-told-grads/

• Walt 2012/06/06 01:40:39
    Walt
    +3
    If he really wanted to tell them the truth with his commencement address, he would have said, "Recent graduates, good luck finding a job. You should consider looking overseas, since that's where I sent a large portion of the bailout funding."

• Walt 2012/06/06 01:40:39
    Walt
    +3

2014/07/23 11:58:47