What is your take on this Sharia 4 America display of peace and tolerance towards America's Lady Liberty?

Ed 2011/03/02 21:50:53
Related Topics: Terrorist, Sharia, Liberals

The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

islamic demolition statue liberty

One of the founding principles of the Islamic
constitution is to ensure that all sovereignty and supremacy belongs
solely to God; the Shari’ah is a practical manifestation of this
sovereignty and supremacy because it seeks to establish His command in
society.

The status of a nation subsequently does not depend on its number,
strength or technological advancement, but rather how much it submits to
the commands of God. When a nation seeks to be free from such commands,
then ultimately it will meet its destruction.

The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on
Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman
(false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of
the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of
God.

In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly
prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans
that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.

Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that
rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of
the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is
proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby
shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a
strong message to its French creators.

Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a
fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed
daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam
over all other ways of life.

The article above is found in a web site called Sharia 4 America:

http://shariah4america.com/NewYork/The-Islamic-Demolition-of-...

I have heard many Islamics and Liberal Islamic defenders that this religion of peace does not want to take over America or the world for that matter that they just want to be left alone their right to worship is protected under the U.S. Constitution. Conservatives are not tolerant of others with different beliefs and are exagerating, fear mongering.

For argument's sake I'll post some more truth. That above came from an Islamic group, they are saying they want to impose Sharia law on America, they want to distroy our simbols of freedom. Their cousins peace loving Jihadists already took down the WTC, a simbol of the free market.

What do Jihadists and Marxists have in common? America as their enemy. The Brotherhood of Islam has worked together with Communist terrorists for decades. They also have Liberal Socialist Americans that are tolerant of America's enemies.

Some more truth. Islam has no protection under the Constitution of the United States which provides for Americans to practice any religion they please and worship any God they please or not to worship at all.

Islam has no protection under the Constitution of the United States because Islam is not a religion, Islam is a theocracy a form of government. The US Constitution is in place not for the protection of any government but to protect its people from abusive government. Islam is not just a form of government is a form of abusive government.

I have nothing to say to the Liberals that I haven't said already, this I say to you Islamics. If you don't like our symbols of freedom, our laws, our freedoms, our people.

LEAVE
GET THE PUCK OUT OF AMERICA
GO PUCK YOURSELVES
TAKE SHARIA WITH YOU
MAY PIGS BLOOD FALL UPON YOU

freedoms people leave puck america puck sharia pigs blood fall

• Drew~PWCM~JLA~ 2011/03/03 00:06:13
    Drew~PWCM~JLA~
    +9
    I concur 100% ED! 1 million RAVES to you sir!

I say to both Islamics and Libs the following.

You don't love our country the way it was before you started your SH!T get the PHUCK out and stay the PHUCK out!

• bolivar 2011/03/10 14:30:56
    bolivar
    +1
    Some people do not see what is happening
    This is the destruction not only of America but of the western civilization by infiltration.
    It has happened in the past...
    They use the freedom provided by this great nation against it self.
  • Ed bolivar 2011/03/10 19:53:05
    Ed
    And they use the lunatic leftists, without them, they wouldn't have a chance.
  • bsb 2011/03/08 15:47:18
    bsb
    +1
    if they destroy the liberty and we don't do anything,I guess I'll put my head down in descend..
  • Ed bsb 2011/03/08 17:59:56
    Ed
    +1
    I'll go collecting blood from every pig slaughter house and arm myself with a tank truck with a water cannon and target every damned mosque I can get to before they catch up with me, starting in NYC
  • bsb Ed 2011/03/08 20:48:11
    bsb
    +1
    let me know,I'll be your point man.
  • Ed bsb 2011/03/08 20:51:19
    Ed
    +1
    LOL as long as we are wishing, we'll get each a truck
  • bsb Ed 2011/03/08 20:57:20
    bsb
    +1
    I saw a half track today,how's that for a truck?
  • Ed bsb 2011/03/08 21:46:47
    Ed
    +1
    Armored that wd be sweet
  • bsb Ed 2011/03/08 22:04:01
    bsb
    +1
    yep! real sweet.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2011/03/06 00:49:09 (edited)
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +2
    Never will I accept this backward 10th century PIG! religeion. There needs to be a PORKY's BAR-B-QUE next to every Mosque in AMERICA.

accept 10th century pig religeion porkys bar-b-que mosque america Porky s bar b que
  • Ed Dan (Po... 2011/03/06 03:00:14
    Ed
    +2
    Hell yeah, we should sell pig's blood for squirt guns
  • Ed 2011/03/05 21:13:19
    Ed
    I also had to share this on here
    http://www.sodahead.com/livin...
    +2
    FU*K Muslims, FU*K Sharia law, FU*K Muhammad, and FU*K their vile religion, this is the United States and if these barbarians want to live here they have to change or get the hell out. Better yet don't let any more into the country and make every effort to get the ones here out of the country ASAP.
  • Ed none 2011/03/03 20:29:42
    Ed
    +1
    There are countries in Europe leaning that way.
  • none Ed 2011/03/04 18:37:04
    +1
    They've seen the light after all the problems they've had with Muslims, I hope it's not too late for them. We have to learn from their mistakes before we have a worse problem.
  • Ed none 2011/03/05 16:28:36 (edited)
    Ed
    +1
    Barack and the leftists, "struggle" to turn America into a sudo-Euro nation with their Socialist programs at a time when some European nations have started to realize it does not work. Such idiots.
  • none Ed 2011/03/05 19:47:47
    +1
    You're supposed to learn from mistakes, that doesn't work in Washington very well.
  • Ed none 2011/03/05 20:00:37
    Ed
    Frankly, I think they could care less. All they care about is furthering government dependency and entitlement mentality for their job security.
  • star none 2011/03/05 04:13:48
    star
    +2
    Except for your language. I agree with you.
  • Ed star 2011/03/05 16:31:46
    Ed
    The only reason some words are considered "bad" is because society has censored them as such. If we do not get offended by such language, is it still offensive?
  • none star 2011/03/05 19:49:05
    +1
    It was directed toward them and I don't care what they think, sorry if I offended you though.
  • Ed none 2011/03/05 20:02:47
    Ed
    LOL no offense taken. It would be extremly had to offend me. I believe nothing is offensive if you don't let it offend you.
    +3
    Sharia law can KISS MINE.....
  • Mindy 2011/03/03 08:19:01
    Mindy
    +2
    They should every last one of them be rounded up and sent back to what eve country they came from!
  • Ed Mindy 2011/03/03 13:12:28 (edited)
    Ed
    +1
    Or put'em to good use, make fossil fuel out of them
  • star Mindy 2011/03/05 04:14:22
  • GINGERBREAD 2011/03/03 08:17:25
    GINGERBREAD
    +2
    As I've said in the past The only piece that the muslims want is a piece yours and a piece of mine and a piece of everybodies. So piece be unto you.
  • Ed GINGERB... 2011/03/03 13:13:38
    Ed
    As soon as you hear that, don't turn your back
  • JanHopkins 2011/03/03 07:59:15
    JanHopkins
    +2
    They better be carefull. The Lady may have other uses for that torch.
  • Ed JanHopkins 2011/03/03 13:14:17
    Ed
    I wish karma was more instant
  • MOJ 2011/03/03 06:25:46
    MOJ
    I heard of troll comments but a troll blog? Did you have any other purpose for writing this useless artilce other than expressing your unwanted views and opinions?

You really have a lot of free time.
  • Ed MOJ 2011/03/03 13:18:38 (edited)
    Ed
    +1
    Yes I did, I wanted to expose a website of sick minded individuals. I wanted to see if there are Muslims who would come in here and denounce those Muslims that give them a bad name and feel outrage for what their own are doing. I also wanted to express my views about how I feel about that type of Muslim and those who support them. Did I add a shock value to it. You bet. It needs it.

Why is there a problem with that?
  • MOJ Ed 2011/03/03 20:46:59
    MOJ
    Denounce them for what? Expressing their views? True they carry their ideals a bit too far but if you consider that they watch their countries being bombed by israel/america every single day of their lives; don't you think they want to give some gifts back?
  • Ed MOJ 2011/03/03 21:38:24
    Ed
    You're just fine with those who chant death to the west, death to Israel, London will be Islam, Sharia 4 America. Do you support the Taliban, the Muslim Brotherhood when they unite with Marxist terrorists and together they commit atrocities against their common enemy, the west and the rest of the free world. It's OK that they brought down the WTC and killed thousands of innocent people. And it's OK to support those who defend the actions of these people too, like the Liberal Progressive Movement, the Marxists or the plain Idiots who just follow the leader.

I guess stoning women, cutting their their nose off to deface them, killing a child because she's in love with a non Muslim in other words Sharia Law should be the law of the land, meaning the entire world because by birth rate alone in many Islamic publications they claim will take over the world. I don't say that Muslims say that.

I'll tell you something else when I hear a "peace loving" Muslim say Non Muslims infidels have to either become Muslims, submissive or be killed, it just doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy and comfortable feeling inside. And if you tell me that is not true, then I know you are lying.

How about training innocent children to become martyrs.

Tell me can YOU tell the difference between a peace lovin...

Tell me can YOU tell the difference between a peace loving Muslim and a sleeper cell terrorist?

Israel has been the home of the Jews long before Mohammad was conceived, they have been willing to share that land with the Palestinians, but the Palestinians are such loving people they mistakenly hurl grenades instead of harmless pineapples to the Jewish men women and children as a form of thank you. Is this also how the religion of peace's way to score browning points with the rest of the infidel world:

Catholics Killed at Mass in Iraq: Extremist Muslims invade Church, Murder Priest
    11/1/10 Deacon Keith Fournier

Reports confirm that 120 of the faithful had gathered to hear the Gospel proclaimed, participate in the Liturgy, and receive the Holy Eucharist. There were women, men and children. One eyewitness who had been inside the Church when the terrorists entered the sanctuary told European news sources that the armed terrorists "came into the prayer hall and immediately killed the priest". Out of fear the witness would not identify himself. However, he also attested to the brutality of the terrorists. He indicated that they beat the worshipers and then herded them into an inner hall.

I guess your next step is to say I am lying and that none of this is true or it is justifiable.
  • MOJ Ed 2011/03/04 05:12:06
    MOJ
    They chant death to the West, yet the West practices its genocide skills on the East. An eye for an eye. You think you live in a free world? America is just an illusion. The West and its ideals are illusions that brainwash people into a false sense of security so that the government can reap benefits from unsuspecting victims. When confronted with reality, you call "terrorist" or "extremest" etc.

The WTC was brought down by your own government. There is no way on earth "terrorists" could have done it. Thousands of innocent people were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, consider those first.

None of what you described has anything to do with Shariah. Take some time to actually go read the Shariah Laws. Is it not ignorance that you continue to judge Shariah based on the corruption of the people who abuse it? What do you know about shariah other than that which you have seen on YOUR media sources?

And let me tell you one thing: When "democracy and equality" supporting westerners use genocide and dictatorship to put whole nations into submission of their will. We don't want your illusion of freedom. We don't want your high crime rate nor do we want to drown in debt.

How about educating the children of your country? So that they don't grow up to be led into the world of crime and hate an...

How about educating the children of your country? So that they don't grow up to be led into the world of crime and hate and intolerance.

Sleeper cell terrorists are usually zionists or hypocrites who like killing other muslims. Peace loving Muslims are those who want the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan to end, who want Israel to stop using illegal bombs on the civilians of Palestine.

Does this video make you feel proud? Or happy? And you call us sick:

True those hypocrites may have killed the Catholics but why blame Islam for it? I say those killers were just as much Muslim as Sarah Palin is. Their hypocrisy is proven by the fact that they would kill a "Person of the Book who shall not grieve or suffer", namely Christians as described by the Qur'an
  • Ed MOJ 2011/03/05 16:33:06
    Ed
    You are a lost cause. Too bad.
  • MOJ Ed 2011/03/06 02:45:07
    MOJ
    Too Bad indeed. Just remember what i say once your government implements martial law, RFID chips and all that great stuff
  • Ed MOJ 2011/03/06 03:01:06
    Ed
    If Barack tries it, it will be the end of the Progressive Liberals in America
  • Ed MOJ 2011/03/03 21:40:50 (edited)
    Ed
    BTW I am in America, my country and last time I checked it is still the U.S. Constitution not Sharia law that governs Americans, one of my rights is Freedom of speech to voice my opinion or do you have a problem with that too?
  • MOJ Ed 2011/03/04 05:14:57
    MOJ
    The last time i check it was because of the Constitution that American crime is at at all time high, and America is in debt triple its own value.

Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to promote intolerance

2014/11/26 08:58:20