What is this?

Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/06/09 00:49:44
How many ways can he divide us? African-Americans for Obama, now LGBT for Obama? The great uniter is destroying America, one group at a time!

• Teenage G-Man 2012/06/10 15:44:35
    Teenage G-Man
    +1
    I don't know.
  • damnyoumaggot 2012/06/09 12:13:33
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    Just a minute ago...
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2012/06/09 09:26:21
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Divide and Conquer is the Saul Alinsky, Marxist way.
  • DJPanicDC 2012/06/09 08:47:33
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    I see no divide just individual endorsements, I know I and many stand in solidarity with the LGBT community, Black Community, Feminist, Unionist, and workers everywhere

We should never loose site of the true divide
    Like Mitt getting endorsed by
    The Homophobic community, (National Organization of Marriage ) The anti woman community (National Organization of Marriage ) anti worker organizations (Associated Builders and Contractors) and Racist
    Many of which stand in solidarity as well
    and soon we will start to see more of Corporatist For Mitt, Sexist For Mitt, Homophobes for Mitt, and xenophobes for Mitt
    They can call it "family Values" or "Tea Party" or whatever but there is no doubt they are no more divided than those of us who believe in equality, opportunity, and human rights
  • Defend ... DJPanicDC 2012/06/09 10:07:28
    Defend Western Civlization
    +3
    More Race Baiting Nonsense from the Liberal Progressive Anti Semite Muslim terrorist back democrats
    Liberal Progressive democrats back Gun bans/Thought crime laws and appease Jew Killing Women Rapist muslim terrorist
  • DJPanicDC Defend ... 2012/06/09 15:51:58
    DJPanicDC
    If only your paranoia had a shred of truth but the Democrats hand over blank checks to fund Israels occupation, and Obama said he would veto Palestinians statehood
    and Republicans back abortion bans/morality crimes laws and appease environment killing companies and send out troops to invade countries and be Muslim killing, woman raping terrorist for profit
  • Defend ... DJPanicDC 2012/06/09 18:39:26
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Israel does not occupy anybody
    republicans are liberal progressives who back abortion aka genocide just like obama and liberal progressive democrats
    American troops Killing Muslim terrorist who Rape Women and Jews based on the racist/sexist/fascist quran

Islamist Stabs Two Policemen at Brussels Metro...
    http://english.alarabiya.net/...

Buddhist Girl Raped and Killed Following Friday Prayers...
    http://islam-watch.org/index....

Man Deforms Wife with Acid After Making Promise to Allah...
    http://www.emirates247.com/cr...
  • Gracie ... DJPanicDC 2012/06/09 18:40:11 (edited)
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    You should let BB know that Obama's in his camp. I don't think he's sold on that. Let's also have the video that the Los Angeles Times is suppressing of Obama praising Khalidi and talking about Palestinian rights.

Abortion is the worst violation of human rights. Environmental groups are the biggest hypocrites and abusers of environment and just overall bullies. In the name of environmentalism we perpetrate the worst crimes against the poor. Look up gentrification in California. You talk the talking points but like others you ignore the true consequences. Liberals want to be judged on intent, not on outcomes.
  • Gracie ... DJPanicDC 2012/06/09 18:33:43
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    This is not just an endorsement, if you see that it's paid for by Obama for America, which is HIS official re-election campaign. Being for traditional marriage is not homophobic. Go look up the origin of that term, it's nothing but Progressive propaganda.

We are for human rights, opportunity and equity and to keep people poor and dependent on government meet none of those goals.
  • Cyan9 2012/06/09 06:00:32
    Cyan9
    Romney has these same groups.... Almost all politicians do.
  • Gracie ... Cyan9 2012/06/09 18:41:27
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    What groups does Romney have? I've never seen an ad for a specific group of people from him.
  • Cyan9 Gracie ... 2012/06/10 08:40:55
  • Gracie ... Cyan9 2012/06/10 15:42:16
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    You missed my point entirely. Of course groups will create their own PRIVATE groups for Romney. That was a FB page started by someone, not the Romney campaign. The group that I am pointing out is a direct Obama group, it goes right to his OWN campaign, not a bunch of supporters or a PAC. Thus, the difference.
  • texasred 2012/06/09 05:36:48
    texasred
    +2
    He has no other way to win. Divide and conquer. And he really does want to conquer the people of this nation.

What I do is click on those things. I never add my name or complete the form, but I keep hoping that every click costs them a few cents.
  • teigan 2012/06/09 03:42:50
    teigan
    +4
    I haven't seen this one yet. But I've been to sites where he pops up in the lower left hand corner of my screen asking me to join him. Has this guy taken over the internet? It's damn creepy to see him popping up all the time. obama jack in the box animated
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/06/09 03:38:08
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS
    +5
    DESPERATION does not have any limits. Pretty soon we will see 0WEbama calling for the NAMBLA vote.
  • reaper 2012/06/09 03:21:31
    reaper
    ok, LGBT folk stand with him, so? do I see any of you defending the gay community? or telling them their way of life is unnatural for what they supposedly choose to be?
  • Gracie ... reaper 2012/06/09 03:25:23
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    What does someone do without a community? Things that make you go...hmmmmm? No one gives a damn what someone does in the privacy of their own homes or respectfully in public. If you don't tell me what you command me to think of you, I won't care. Obama doesn't give a crap about the LGBT community, he's buying votes!
  • reaper Gracie ... 2012/06/09 04:05:32
    reaper
    is that the plan now? buy votes? because no one EVER does that right?

and no one cares what they do privacy of their own homes or respectfully in public? so why do people complain saying they don't want to see dudes holding hands or the stuff they do at pride events?
  • Gracie ... reaper 2012/06/09 18:44:57
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +2
    Note, I said "respectfully in public". Now I don't care if guys hold hands and I'm not a big fan of long sloppy kissing of heterosexuals or homosexuals in public. I do not want to see your ding dong in a gay pride parade, as is frequently the case. I do not care what you do in the privacy of your own home as long as you keep the blinds closed.
  • reaper Gracie ... 2012/06/09 19:08:04
    reaper
    +1
    I've been to pride events and not sure i've ever seen a person nude during them. wearing interesting and sometimes strange outfits but nothing full on in the buff. but i'll give you credit for but a little more cool about them.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/06/09 03:04:06
  • wolfshadow 2012/06/09 02:49:45
    wolfshadow
    +5
    I'm sure there are a few hundred blacks still pro-Obama... can't figure out why since he really isn't black but whateverrrr...

About gays, it shames me that there are a lot of mindless homos running around that actually think this fraud has something for us. He's about as useful as tits on a wart hog.

When the court said DADT was Unconstitutional... it was NOT Obama that said we welcome this and are ready for the change.... NOoooooo.... it was the Pentagon and the Generals that said they were expecting it, they studied it and the military was ready for it and could handle it. Moral and Cohesion would not be destroyed and the recruiters were told prepare for the misters that are sisters for the uniforms would now be worn Fabulously.

It was Obama... that sent the Justice Department to court, not to say yep, we ready... but to APPEAL the ruling in an effort to KEEP!! DADT.... it was the white house that wanted to keep it in place!! He hasn't done jack to help the gay community, only himself. He also doesn't support gay marriage... he THINKS that it should be okay for gays to be married... way to sign on to something loser.

I am gay, have been my whole life and I believe I was born this way... if your not gay... you really have no say in how we are the way we are... some ...

I am gay, have been my whole life and I believe I was born this way... if your not gay... you really have no say in how we are the way we are... some people think gays and lesbians should not be treated equally and at my age... I don't give a damn. But for this.... idiot.... to try to use my people as a tool to leverage himself.... Oh Hell No.... that is not right...

Are the Republicans and Mitty best for us... oh hell no.... but it isn't about what is best for us as individuals... it needs to be about what is best for the country. If my rights have to take a back seat a few more years so that the country can recover and survive... I can live with that.... because without a free country to be in... what the hell good does it to be free?
  • Gracie ... wolfshadow 2012/06/09 03:05:11
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Why do we have to identify ourselves in every possible way? People would all get along if we weren't divided and condemned by others.
  • wolfshadow Gracie ... 2012/06/09 03:15:31
    wolfshadow
    +3
    Because hon, truth is, we as a people are not ready to be one yet. And this Obama character I feel has actually turned the clock BACK on that 20-30 years.... People still have hate in them... which is why most Barry O supporters like to yank out and dust off the race card.... even when it is seldom well played.... I know lots of black folks that can't stand Obama... it isn't a race thing.... it's an obvious thing....

To see the hate though, the true hate... one only has to look at a 'gay marriage' or gay rights poll.... people like to gather and refer to beastiality and pedophilia when they have no bearing on the question.... But it's still okay to hate us.

I have no doubt that racism is alive and well... I have seen it almost disappear and then make a roaring comeback in the last three years.... only it's black people that have gone off the corner these days.... and then of course... it's Bush's fault....

People are people and we all have our faults, many so called Christians are also full of hate.... but if we all lived by the creed of live and let live and that whole thing about not throwing stones unless your without sin.... the world would be a better place and we'd just have the government to hate... which is how it should be.... maybe someday.... it would be nice to s...

People are people and we all have our faults, many so called Christians are also full of hate.... but if we all lived by the creed of live and let live and that whole thing about not throwing stones unless your without sin.... the world would be a better place and we'd just have the government to hate... which is how it should be.... maybe someday.... it would be nice to see it in our life time but I don't think so.... not yet.... because we just simply aren't ready as a people... we've come a long way... but we still have a ways to go.... todays youth seem remarkably adept at recognizing the hate and stupidity of their 'elders' so the 'teachings of hate' aren't as predominant as they were 30 years ago.

A little more time....
  • Gracie ... wolfshadow 2012/06/09 03:21:49
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +4
    We'll always have differences, to think otherwise would be naive. However, I think we can co-exist and thrive if evil men didn't try to divide is. It's nothing more than the old concept of divide and conquer. I was married to a gay man so I have my opinions about homosexuality, nothing hateful in any way. My son-in-law is black and my granddaughters are black and bi-racial. They haven't been taught to look for racism and hate and haven't found it so far.

People are fundamentally good with a sprinkling of evil. The bad is like a cancer that spreads and destroys. This administration is exploiting people into hate for their agenda and power. It's never about what men do in the difficult times, it's about what men do when they are given power.
  • Treasure ♥ijm♥ 2012/06/09 02:45:57
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +6
    This seems to be Obama's style....he's grasping for a chance to divide us even more....Yes, he has destroyed America one group at a time and the next few months I think it will even get more desperate.
  • Gracie ... Treasur... 2012/06/09 02:47:55
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +6
    This is just another Progressive tactic. You can't really say that he didn't take it all in while he was in Progressive U!
  • Treasur... Gracie ... 2012/06/09 03:27:44
    Treasure ♥ijm♥
    +2
    Very true Gracie!! ;)
  • Gunner 2012/06/09 02:32:18
    Gunner
    +6
    I agree! He attacks the wealthy, banks, and wall street - dividing us economically. He's shunned Israel - dividing us into pro-Israel vs. anti-Israel. He's alienated us Veterans. etc. etc. ad nauseum.
  • wolfshadow Gunner 2012/06/09 02:52:09
    wolfshadow
    +5
    Perhaps he meant to list community DIS-organizer on his resume and we the ones that got the DIS...
  • rightside 2012/06/09 02:03:39
    rightside
    +5
    bama will suck up to anybody that he thinks will be convinced that the GOP hates them.
  • seadog6... rightside 2012/06/09 03:08:18
  • themadhare ~IJM 2012/06/09 01:59:34
    themadhare ~IJM
    +3
    Anyone can advertise
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/06/09 01:49:19
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +9
    He is on a mission and right now he is grasping for straws.
    obama desperate
  • Plantgypc 2012/06/09 01:36:20
    Plantgypc
    +8
    I guess I'm getting old LGBT? I get lesbian and gay. I am guessing bisexual, and transexual. GOD HELP ME PLEASE. I was 15 before I even knew there was such a thing as a homosexual. To be 14 again.
  • Gracie ... Plantgypc 2012/06/09 01:40:16
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +8
    You got it! I think he should just do a "stupid idiots" for Obama and be all inclusive of race and gender.
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/06/09 01:30:07
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +9
    Romney raised more money than Obama for the first time.

Must have stung....lol
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/06/09 01:26:42
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +10
    No low is too low, this one is faked obviously, but I've seen one using the dog to try to get animal lovers. dog
  • wolfshadow Kat ♪ ~... 2012/06/09 02:53:14
    wolfshadow
    +5
    So what... he'll just eat it and get another one...

2014/09/16 05:05:14