What is the UN up to now?

☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/07/26 20:10:18
The UN has been supporting some of the biggest threats to peace in the world. They have supported groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and now North Korea. Supplying them with super computer to test nuclear weapons without actually have to set one off.

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/26/legal-prol...

• Bill ~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/26 20:20:07
    Is it time for us to withdraw much of our support for the UN? Explain
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    The UN needs to be thrown under the bus for their hatred and jealousy of te USA

• david 2012/08/07 15:48:42
    david
    +1
    We need to kick the UN out and get on with what is good for America. Tarrifs and all.
  • ☆stillt... david 2012/08/07 18:15:17
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    I would like to see them move to another country and us to withdraw our support. Thank You
  • Striker 2012/07/30 17:03:36
    Striker
    +1
    The "big 5" kicked off the UN in 1945, and many have wanted to get rid of it ever since. That's 67 years, and it only keeps getting bigger and getting more tyrannical. People complain about the NWO? The UN is the tool of the NWO; it's already upon us.

When the USSA finally collapses, along with virtually all "Nations" on this planet, we'll be out of the UN on the day the doors of D.C. slam shut. We can keep waiting for global collapse, or otherwise we can admit bankruptcy ($16 trillion debt on the books and $80 trillion in more debt accrued as "future obligations).

Govern is Force, the bane of humanity. Voluntary Works. Cancel Gov and we're out of all, and actually find Liberties beyond belief. FedGov may be useful for national defense in this crazy world, but all else must be returned to the People. Every level of Government is merely another part of oppression. Hey, just look at NYC Mayor Bloomberg to get the picture!
  • ☆stillt... Striker 2012/07/30 17:30:43
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Thank You Well said.
  • mary E 2012/07/28 12:04:46
    mary E
    +2
    What would the negative consequencies be to us if we dropped membership in the UN?
    I doubt it could exist in the same capacity without our money.

Then we could have the money saved to create jobs.
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/07/28 17:20:53
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    It would hurt them a lot if we dropped out. China has a very big economy and pays far less than we do. They could create 10 of thousands of jobs without putting out a dime. All they need to do is hand out the permits for drilling for oil and give the Pipeline the Okay. There are 22 nuclear plants that have been waiting for approval.
    Thank You
  • mary E ☆stillt... 2012/08/09 09:32:54
    mary E
    +1
    EPA again, I suppose.
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/09 15:46:23
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    A lot of this is EPA, but I think most of it is pressure from the Environmentalists. The President instead of throwing all the money at green jobs would have been way ahead if they had purchased the system and had them installed on government building and on bases. Then we would have had something for our money.
  • mary E ☆stillt... 2012/08/10 01:22:19
    mary E
    +1
    Well, yes! We would have had something for our money. Very good. Also we would have known if the product was sound or flawed or not worth the money it was costing! Would you consider running for pres? I and my friends will vote for you.
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/10 01:31:55 (edited)
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Yes, I already have on person that said they would vote for me. Lol Do I have another?

• mary E ☆stillt... 2012/08/10 01:55:49
    mary E
    +1
    Most likely many more. I like the poster who said he would most likely donate to your campaign. I've read some of his posts.
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/10 01:57:14
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    I have read a few of her as well
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/10 02:02:11
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    I am being asked to fix dinner. I stay logged on.
  • mary E ☆stillt... 2012/08/10 02:25:11
    mary E
    +1
    I forget about the time difference. It is time to hit the hay here--much to do tomorrow.
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/10 02:26:44
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    You have a good nights sleep. I just fixed some mac and cheese and green beans. Did not fell like cooking up some thing long and drawn out.
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/07/28 06:40:33 (edited)
    Fariborz-Zak
    +2
    USA please leave the world alone,all people around the world want PEACE so leave the WORLD ALONE.
  • ☆stillt... Faribor... 2012/07/28 06:52:52
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    I think that you should talk to the UN. They seem to be running everything and the world is their puppets.
    Thank You
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/10 01:17:35
    mary E
    +1
    Fariborz-Zak! How wonderful to have you posting here! I have never had the opportunity to post with a person from Iran.

You can believe that the American people want peace also. Of course, I can't speak for all our leaders! LOL Neither can you speak for your leaders, but I believe you, at least, want peace. I hope we can speak together as two humans that love peace and learn a bit about each other.

Would you be willing to tell me what America is doing that makes you feel that we don't want peace? You can be totally frank, for I have a thick skin!
  • Faribor... mary E 2012/08/11 05:09:57
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    1-when I write about USA ,it means 1./. ,which some of Americans(99./.) r against them,from 30 years ago Iranians r saying Down with USA(down with 1./.),why? ask 99./..
    2- check history in last 100 years ago in how many wars USA has participated?Vietnam,Korea,Ir...
    3-how many military cope has been done by USA support in South America?Chile,......

4-there is western prapagonda about Syria(which is against Israel) but what about people who protest in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain,nothing(these 2 countries r USA friends).
  • ☆stillt... Faribor... 2012/08/11 05:51:49
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Hi Faribor, The Saudis are not the friends of America. They stab us in the back all the time. I am sure that you know that. They would steal our eyes if they thought they could get away with it. I see that they are trying to make friends with your government now. I have no idea as to what they are up to now. America would do better if they had your country as it ally than the Saudis.
  • Faribor... ☆stillt... 2012/08/11 05:53:24
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    Saudi Arabia = US Milky Cow
  • ☆stillt... Faribor... 2012/08/11 06:19:16
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    While they use the profits to prop up those who wish to destroy america. Where did the men who crashed the planes into the twin towers come from?
  • Faribor... ☆stillt... 2012/08/11 07:56:25
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    who ordered him to do that?remember that Al-Qeadeh has been produced by USA.
  • ☆stillt... Faribor... 2012/08/11 18:45:51
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    You are very correct. We set them up to fight against the Russians. Little known to most people is that Bin Laden worked for the CIA. I think they had him killed rather than capturing him as they did not want him to talk. I like to analyze things.
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/11 08:15:43
    mary E
    +1
    Thank you for replying! And thank you for speaking frankly.

While I don't apologize for my country-I love my country-I don't agree with many decisions made by our leaders. It seems to me that they have gotten off course in many areas. There are many like me, but not yet enough to get our nation on track obviously. But, I see America as great because we still (for how long?) can speak our minds freely on all issues. If we allow our freedom of speech to be eroded, we are dead in the water!

In recent years, our Media has become an influencial political force rather than just a reporter of facts and events. Now they are selective of the facts and events reported and use that power to advance their own agenda. I doubt that other nations are aware that there are still a great many peaceful people here living life and are much the same as people in all nations.
  • Faribor... mary E 2012/08/11 08:39:25
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    "" I see America as great because we still (for how long?) can speak our minds freely on all issues "" noway ,Can u say something against Holocaust o against Israel in USA?yes u r free (or maybe u think u r free) free to have ur beer ,free to be Gay or Lesbian,free to smoke ciggrettes,.. but u should not cross the 1./. Red Line.
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/13 07:20:42
    mary E
    You seem to speak in riddles. Before I can even attempt to reply, I need to know what the "Red Line" is.
  • Faribor... mary E 2012/08/13 07:38:18
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    the line which u r not permited to cross which r "" not talking about Holocaust,don't protest against 1./.,don't say anything against Israel....""""
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/13 08:15:57
    mary E
    +1
    I hope I am understanding what you mean. There is much protest both verbally and with group gatherings again America by Americans here. We are allowed. Some here hate Israel and say so loudly. The Holocaust is accepted as fact by all Americans as far as I know, and is discussed in that context. But if any American didn't believe it happened, that opinion could be given.

As far as legislating morality, there are three camps. Those that believe that "anything" should be allowed. Those that believe that Bibical rules should be followed by all. And those who believe that as much freedom as possible should be allowed so long as the rights and safety of others are not infringed upon. These three views are debated long and loudly!

But I wonder if I am really understanding you, for you must have already learned about all I discussed above, even if just from SH.

True that there are those who are slipping in legislation that is intended to curb our freedom of speech. It may be but a matter of time until we cannot speak freely.

Now whether Americans will just lay down and allow that to happen remains to be seen.
  • Faribor... mary E 2012/08/13 08:22:05
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    GOD Bless Americans
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/14 02:51:48
    mary E
    +1
    And I wish for God to totally bless you, sir. It is kind of you to post with me.

There is little, it seems, that we can do about the poor decisions made by our government, but many of us are trying! I don't know how you feel about your own government, but couldn't the people of both lands care about and be interested in each other in spite of our governments?

You must be very intelligent and computer-wise to be able to send messages here! I haven't the vaguest notion how I could post with anyone in your land, or if it is even possible.

Thank you for being interested in us. I hope you will share more about yourself.
  • Faribor... mary E 2012/08/18 05:08:19
    Fariborz-Zak
    +1
    to know Iranian more travel to Iran as a torist, u r most wellcome to Iran.
  • mary E Faribor... 2012/08/20 07:08:53
    mary E
    I thank you so much for that welcome!
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/13 17:13:40
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    Great Job Mary. It is apparent that his government has taught them many lies about America. This is not unusual around the world. It would be great if we could send him some of what our solders express after finding all and having to deal with all the bodies of dead Jewish people. He needs to know and understand how his government are nothing but a bunch of liars. He could also take his eduction into his own hands and do some research online about the Holocaust. That is if his government does not block the searches like the Chinese government does.
  • mary E ☆stillt... 2012/08/14 02:55:45
    mary E
    +2
    You are correct. He does need to know. We know that many of ours are liars, and that gives us a chance to protest and change things.

Just hope we can effect a BIG change come November!
  • ☆stillt... mary E 2012/08/14 03:06:28
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    I do as well!!
  • S. Gompers 2012/07/27 13:04:58
    S. Gompers
    +1
    The U.N. has always supported tyranny and oppression.
  • ☆stillt... S. Gompers 2012/07/27 16:04:06
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Thank You
  • Striker S. Gompers 2012/07/30 16:41:39
    Striker
    +1
    Hey, it's another level of GOVERNment, and it's "country" is the entire planet. So why should we expect otherwise?
    +2
    If we don't get the hell out of the UN we should have a much more assertive position in that lousy organization. We need another strong UN ambassador like John Bolton who will kick ass and take names.

2014/09/23 04:23:16