What Is Obama Hiding?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/06/06 17:13:50
Inspectors general are investigative officials charged with monitoring government programs for waste, fraud, incompetency, corruption, and the like. They are the taxpayers' first line of defense against a rampaging, out-of-control, and corrupt government.

When one inspector general, Gerald Walpin, found that a political ally and basketball-playing friend of Barack Obama's, Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, was abusing federal funds meant for a charity for political and personal uses, the White House shifted into its favorite mode: attack.

Not only was Walpin fired, but when he tried to alert the media to the scandal, various figures from the administration attacked him in the most personally destructive way -- all but publicly accusing him of mental illness.

Walpin has company.

Obama's Office of Management and Budget (OMB) threatened an inspector general for daring to tell Congress that the OMB was trying to slash his budget, crimping his ability to monitor spending and other actions by the OMB.

There are more victims of this type of fragging by the Obama administration toward career officials dedicated to watching out for the taxpayers.

Neil Barosfky (a lifelong Democrat, incidentally) was the special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program. He discovered serious flaws behind the administration's claims. He thrashed the Treasury for relying on self-reporting by recipients of TARP money. He wrote that the bailout was falling short of many of its goals, like preserving home ownership and stimulating the economy. He also reported that the Treasury had switched accounting methods in order to promote the view that taxpayers would profit from the AIG bailout. One analyst depicted the Treasury's new accounting method as "Enron-style" accounting.

Read More: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_is_oba...

• Son Of Anubis™ 2012/06/06 17:23:03
    Son Of Anubis™
    +22
    It staggers the imagination how even the most dedicated Dem/Lib can't see the destructive and deceptive measures taken by Odumbo. Barry breaks laws, ignores law and basically runs his Government like the dictator he wants to be. How anyone can defend the tactics this 'man' uses is beyond the pale. The Left really is desperate for the destruction of America if they keep this ass-clown in power past November.

• Louisa - Enemy of the State 2012/06/13 03:32:11
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +1
    What ISN'T he hiding? But seriously, he's hiding the fact that he crash landed in Top Secret Area 51 decades ago. That's why he has such a cold demeanor. He has no heart because he isn't human. He's from the planet Obama and is working with a shadow government to take over the world. I know that sounds far out.........but I prefer to think of him as a product of another species cause he isn't like anyone I know.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/09 16:50:12
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Just proves once again the liberals are too blind to see their own are screwing us all and could care less about poor, minority, children, homeless, disabled, etc.

All they care about is raping the system for their own wallets.
  • bob 2012/06/07 20:30:38 (edited)
    bob
    +2
    He is not really hiding much the Media are the Ones doing the Hiding. He is the Great Deceiver, The Anti Christ. 40 and 2 Month, 1260 days shall be his Reign. 1260 days from 01/20/2012 is July 4th 2012. his deceit will so come to an end. But the Damage will have been done.
  • Ukie 2012/06/07 14:48:23
    Ukie
    +8
    It would appear that Obama surpasses even Richard Nixon by a wide margin as the most corrupt (p)resident in our history. Washington was already a cesspool, but obama has clearly become the biggest single contributor ever to the cesspool in record time. Devoid of conscience and integrity he continues unabated to use every un-ethical and illegal trick imagineable to pursue his fascist goals!! obama cesspool obama cesspool obama cesspool obama cesspool obama cesspool
  • KingdomNow 2012/06/07 14:26:59
    KingdomNow
    +9
    The real question would be "What hasn't Obama been hiding?"

Sure, it's all Bush's fault.
  • PaulBot415 2012/06/07 08:18:19
  • stormy rae 2012/06/07 06:53:31
    stormy rae
    +4
    ask him, there is noone that is challenging him the way the citizens want him challenged and held to account for his blatant disregard for our rights
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/06/07 06:20:23
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +6
    Shocking.
    Shocking I tell you.
    Who would have ever expected this from the Obama Administration?
    Oh, wait.......
    Obama Chicago politics cartoon
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/06/07 06:00:09
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +3
    Many, many people have samples of his DNA. They know who he really is, he is completely compromised. They all love him jumping to blackmail and extortion. The Party is on.
  • RG 2012/06/07 04:38:19
    RG
    +6
    He is hiding the fact that he is totally owned. He is not his own person. Even Obama doesn't know the real Obama.
  • exhon2009 2012/06/07 04:13:23
    exhon2009
    +3
    Great article in the WSJ regarding supreme court cases this administration has lost, mostly in unanimous decisions and what it says about the administrations reading of the constitution. http://online.wsj.com/article...
  • exhon2009 2012/06/07 02:00:49 (edited)
    exhon2009
    +6
    Why would this be a surprise to anyone? This administration makes Tammany Hall look like Mister Smith goes to Washington.
  • kaZappoo 2012/06/07 00:54:18
    kaZappoo
    +6
    every day that passes ,I believe more & more the obunghole is a reincarnation of "hitler "

and his tatics , antics , attitude ,,,are predominately well ya know ..

nothing that this admin could / would do to undermind the people & taxpayers would surprise me .

and he has many programmed to believe in his every word ...
  • USAISME 2012/06/07 00:51:36
    USAISME
    +8
    What is Obama hiding? What is his administration hiding? EVERYTHING!
  • ed 2012/06/07 00:42:09
    ed
    +8
    EVERYTHING
  • USAISME ed 2012/06/07 00:52:59
    USAISME
    +6
    Amen. And I didn't read your very simple and to-the-point post until after I wrote mine.
  • ed USAISME 2012/06/07 23:28:40
    ed
    +2
    no matter we are both right.
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/06/07 00:33:07
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +8
    The man is a fraud and a criminal and belongs behind bars not a desk.
  • texasred 2012/06/07 00:32:28
    texasred
    +11
    I'm beginning to wonder what he isn't trying to hide. Where he was born? College transcripts? Socialist/Communist background? Constant lies? It seems like the more we hear, the less we know.
  • exhon2009 texasred 2012/06/07 02:48:31
    exhon2009
    +7
    If he's hiding he's doing it in plain sight. The only reason we can't obtain perfect information on Obama is due to a sycophantic conspiratorial lame stream media that works harder at suppressing the truth than they do delivering it.
  • james.g.mcdonald.5 2012/06/07 00:26:50
    james.g.mcdonald.5
    +7
    What isn't he hiding?
  • anna.stinson.39 2012/06/07 00:11:17
    anna.stinson.39
    +4
    Everyone has been so concerned over what Obama has been hiding. Why don't everyone focus on the fact the he was the president that got OSAMA BIN LADEN! He's been our President for 4 years, he has caught the one man we have been looking for since 2001, give him props! All presidents have skeletons in their closets, let it be!
  • kaZappoo anna.st... 2012/06/07 00:56:23
    kaZappoo
    +4
    AH and another level 6 liberal .......!
  • anna.st... kaZappoo 2012/06/07 13:29:50
    anna.stinson.39
    It has nothing to do with level!
  • kaZappoo anna.st... 2012/06/08 02:45:51 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +2
    well without a body ...to confirm osama death ...I dont believe it ( was said 8 yrs ago he was dead ?) I'm a navy vet ....and tis the navy creed never believe it till ya see a dead body ...!

and they all have skeletons ....what a crock ...like I said ...level 6 troll ....LOL

tell me your not that naive ?
  • Jezey™ anna.st... 2012/06/07 03:08:47
    Jezey™
    +8
    And another newbie liberal arrives. It is quite clear with your answer, you should by all means avoid politics. Clearly you have no concept of what the article was about, nor what is at stake regarding our country! Might be better if you stick to the fun section.
    clear answer avoid politics concept article stake country stick fun
  • RG anna.st... 2012/06/07 04:20:46
    RG
    +5
    How many times has Osama been killed for political expediency?
  • Hawkeye anna.st... 2012/06/07 13:00:49
    Hawkeye
    +5
    Maybe he'd GET more credit if he wasn't so interrested in STEALING all the Credit..

FIRST of all.. Obama did NOT "get " Osama.. America did.. The SEALS did.. I cannot think of another American Presiden ,, Democrat or Republican,, who would NOT have come right out and said this.. but NOT Obama,, OH no... HE has to leap right on up there on that self aggrandizing stage to demand PERSONAL credit for an event that he had somebody else all lined up to take the fall for if it had gone wrong..

OBAMA reminds me of that WIDE RECIEVER that NOBODY likes in Football who comes out in front of the cameras every week and claims that it was all HIS doing when the team wins and everybody else's fault when they LOSE..

And JUST like that Football Player,, even the people on his OWN team sooner or later gets pretty damn sick and tired of his BS..

We're beginning to see this happen with Obama as the RATS are LEAVING his PERSONAL Titanic..
  • anna.st... Hawkeye 2012/06/07 13:35:08
    anna.stinson.39
    Oh and yes, I am well aware that the Navy got him, but he was the President that was behind it. Did you guys forget he is the Commander and Chief of all Armed Forces? I hear hatred, no one wanted a black President, had it been a white President then you would be bowing down at his feet! Every President has "gotten away" with something. So, suck it up! Go out and vote there is another election upon us, and by the way, just because I don't say what you like doesn't mean I am stupid it is my opinion and I am allowed to have one just like you!
  • Hawkeye anna.st... 2012/06/07 14:58:24
    Hawkeye
    +4
    TYPICAL Left WInger twisting what was said..

I never said that YOU were Stupid and the ONLY one who keeps bringing up race is you RACIST'S Left Wingers.. It ain't working anymore. You overused the accusation and twisted it beyond ALL meaning.. NOBODY'S backing down in fear of being accused of it anymore.. It is USELESS as a weapon to you..

Obama was the Commander-in Chief but he was ONE of thousands involved in "getting" Osama.. An EVENT that NEVER would have happened but for the PATHWAY that Bush paved and that the Left,, INCLUDING Obama,, Condemned right up untill Osama took the bullet..

And ONE of those bricks in that Path is a certain Doctor in Pakistan serving a LIFE sentence in prison for TREASON because it's MORE important for Obama to make SURE that HE gets credit for this then it is to protect our assets overseas..

And don't worry.. We are WELL aware of the coming election and SOON we'll be hearing the LAST of these "Obama's Black" excuses..
  • anna.st... Hawkeye 2012/06/07 21:41:32
    anna.stinson.39
    And, for every new President a prior President paved the pathway for the next, so we could go on and on and for what and argument because you want to be right? No one wanted him in office and no one wants to give him credit for anything, well he is about to be out of office so now you can say good riddance!
  • Hawkeye anna.st... 2012/06/07 21:48:26
    Hawkeye
    +3
    I don't know that nobody wanted him in office.. He got elected,, didn't he??

A LOT more people want him out NOW then ever before,, though..

And you know what??

They have EVERY RIGHT to want that..
  • belle anna.st... 2012/06/09 23:51:13
    belle
    +1
    dudn't take you long to so your true colors, racist
  • anna.st... belle 2012/06/11 20:30:17
    anna.stinson.39
    No, I am not a racist, stating facts doesn't make me a racist. Just get sick of everyone trying to hang Obama. He hasn't done any worse than any of the rest of the Presidents. Atleast this one has not been caught with his pants down. I voted for him because I didn't like Sarah Palen. There was a reason why Bin Laden's body was not brought to the U.S. Doesn't anyone remember?
  • belle anna.st... 2012/06/12 02:42:10
    belle
    +1
    this is your comment ==
    I hear hatred, no one wanted a black President, had it been a white President then you would be bowing down at his feet! Every President has "gotten away" with something.
  • anna.st... belle 2012/06/14 15:09:00
    anna.stinson.39
    Yes, that was my comment. And, is it not correct? How many Americans were crushed when Obama was elected into office? How many thought we would never live to see the day there would be a black President or a female President in office? Everyone who hates him will be happy and the discussion can be closed when he is no longer President. So what in any of that makes my true colors come out? Oh yeah, and Bin Laden, Obama gave the orders and was tipped off by the CIA, so had it not been for any of the federal agencies, the President, and Navy Seals Americans couldn't have been celebrating finding Bin Laden. No one wants to give credit where credit is due. Everyone wants to continue an argument to see who can get the last word in, or see who can hit further below the belt.
  • belle anna.st... 2012/06/18 19:10:24
    belle
    +1
    all I will say is I would have voted for Hillary in a heart beat.
  • anna.st... belle 2012/06/18 19:33:10
    anna.stinson.39
    +1
    I was hoping she would get enough votes to run, I would have voted for her too.
  • dubbie 2012/06/06 23:57:25
    dubbie
    +6
    You can bet he`s going to do everything he can get away with and double down in the lame duck and so far everything he can get away with ,is everything
    +6
    Obana is a Kenyan and the entire Democrat Party and a few Republicans Knew all along. Which suborns TREASON and there will be no one on impr=eachmnt day to be the jury because the whole of the Democrat Senate will be convicted Traitors to the Constitution.

2014/10/22 23:11:14