What is more dangerous to America; the Progressive Right or the Progressive Left?

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2011/11/08 07:14:08
Progressive Right
Progressive Left
Okay, we have Progressive Right and Progressive Left! They are the 2 wings of the New World Order..George W Bush started the Patriot Act and Obama expanded it..George W Bush promised a humble foreign policy but actually expanded it into a NeoCon philosophy of Policing the World..It looks like Obama is expanding our foreign policy as well.It seems we are having more perpectual wars and more are coming..look at the bailouts, the stimiulus packages..Both added 9 trillion and have no reservation of having the Federal Reserve printing up monopoly money! Who is more dangerous? The Progressive Right or the Progressive Left?

Obama Bush on steroids

• Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2011/11/08 08:26:24
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +12
    Progressive thought is fundamentally flawed, and fundamentally goes against the Constitution and the original intent of the Founding Fathers.

• Tasine 2012/10/14 12:31:57
    Progressive Left
    Tasine
    +1
    The prog left BECAUSE those neanderthals are evil. Obama is evil. George Bush is NOT evil - naive perhaps, sometimes ill advised, but NOT evil. George Bush has never salivated over the prospects of making Americans suffer for all their horrible sins called success. Does anyone actually believe George Bush longed to be a dictator? Does anyone believe that of Obama?
  • mal 2012/10/14 12:20:51
    mal
    Division opens the door for power hungrey degenerats to rule.
  • thefatguy 2012/08/21 11:18:06
    Progressive Left
    thefatguy
    +1
    Progressivism is the problem, from either side. At least the Progressive Right destroys at a slower pace and on a smaller scale than the Left.
  • Gregaj7 2012/08/17 20:12:25
    +2
    Willfully ignorant.
  • Seonag 2012/08/17 13:37:46
    Seonag
  • heirsoftheking 2012/08/17 13:36:23
    Progressive Left
    heirsoftheking
    +1
    Just look at all the crap the progressive left has put us through since January 2009 - everything from big debts and big unemployment to the highly unpopular Obama-care.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/08/17 09:19:38
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    They work hand-in-glove, imho.
  • TheTruth1313 2012/08/17 06:22:58
    Progressive Left
    TheTruth1313
    +2
    Neither side is going to win any awards, but, the left has brought about more disaster.
    Just to recap; I am not defending the right progressives here, I am merely saying that the progressive left has been a tad more dangerous.
  • ajracestables1 2012/08/17 02:49:13
    ajracestables1
    +3
    Anything with "Progressive" in it, I don't like. We are "progressively getting closer to giving up our fundamental rights to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. I hope people vote this election, do the reaserch and know who they are voting for and how that person they are voting for will effect there lives if elected into office.
  • James 2012/08/17 02:27:13
    James
    +3
    Both are equally dangerous to our country.
  • ☆The Ro... James 2012/08/17 02:32:55
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Why are the Conservatives so dupped by the NeoCon philosophy, James? I know I have changed since I joined this site!
  • James ☆The Ro... 2012/08/17 02:46:37
    James
    +3
    You haven't changed Rock, you evolved. This is going to sound a little cliche given my avatar but I think its time you watch The Matrix again. Conservatives are duped because Neocons did a fine job supporting traditional conservative ideals during election time but went to their progressive ways when it wasn't an election year. Now the Neocons are huffing and puffing about the idea of a Libertarian takeover of the Republican Party. ;-)
  • ☆The Ro... James 2012/08/17 02:57:56
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    And God do they need it!
  • James ☆The Ro... 2012/08/17 03:02:04
    James
    +3
    You would be surprised how many "conservatives" actually do believe in God and not just use Him as an election tool.
  • wow-really 2012/02/27 20:03:21
    wow-really
    +3
     Progressives  scares me

When either group threatens the Constitution by using words like "antiquated" and "obtuse", it should scare the living hell out of us all.

Progressive   FAIL
  • ☆The Ro... wow-really 2012/02/28 06:47:40
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Yes and when we were fighting Communism overseas they were infilitrating our government and our schools!!
  • gunner wow-really 2012/08/16 22:16:36
    gunner
    +3
    My family emigrated from Hungary. Just before WW 2. I recently found a book in a Goodwill store for $ . 44 . What a find ! The title is " The Bridge at Andau " by James A. Michener. Mr. Michener was in Austria at the Hungarian border. Specifically at that bridge. Over 200,000 people escaped Communism thru the swamps and across the canal between Austria and Hungary, after the Russian tanks smashed their revolution of 1956. Mr. Michener interviewed and assisted many, many people from Budapest. I cann`t describe the depth of murderous cruelty, the Hungarian secret police ( AVO ) and Russians displayed. We are seeing firsthand the groundwork being laid for complete take over by the Communist`s. They are escalating their preparations by stockpiling ammo and building up the citizen army, Obama talked of. Soc. Sec. is ordering 175,000 rd.s , 117,000 rd.s for another, Homeland Sec. 3/4 mil. rd.s. The rounds ordered are all hollow points. Illegal under the Geneva Convention. I don`t think the Communist`s with Obama as their spokesman, care. The interviews in Michener's book are heart wrenching. Their tales are nearly impossible to believe, yet so many told the same and similar. Will we be so brave? Will our children fight tanks with gasoline cocktails too? These madmen must be stopped and imprisoned. Or removed to a desert island.
  • wow-really gunner 2012/08/23 21:13:59
    wow-really
    +2
    Agreed! Evil is coming there's no doubt about it.
  • gunner wow-really 2012/08/24 12:40:49
    gunner
    +2
    Yesterday, CNN had an article about some judge (Head), in Texas, opinion of what will happen here if Obama stays in office. He spoke of mass civil unrest, rioting, and civil war. With Obama calling on the UN to send troops. The Gov. has ordered 1.2 billion rounds now. The neat thing about psy-ops, is that one never knows who, or what to believe. Now, is this judge sincere and for real? Or designated to spread firey talk to bring out the crazies?There is a u tube video of the interveiw.
  • wow-really gunner 2012/08/29 16:27:48
  • gunner wow-really 2012/08/29 18:29:24
    gunner
    +1
    I don`t object to a successful buisness owner making money. I do object to the sucessful thief who robs people of their retirement,property, and dreams. That is how I see our well paid politicians, almost to a man. To often I have seen a successful buisness owner lobby for some local politician, so the buisness owner can ' lock up ' a bid, by writing the bid/job requirements and getting his friend to push it thru. That kind of buisnessman, I don`t care for. It`s dishonest, and shows a lack of confidence in their buis. to compete on a level playing field.
  • wow-really gunner 2012/08/30 14:14:43
    wow-really
    +1
    absoluetly. Greed and dishonesty are way too permissive in this society, and when business owners are given tax breaks, yet don't hire or hire at a low wage, we all lose. That's what I see going on way too often. These lobbiest, and special interest pay these politicians to do their will. and they gladly do it and then have the audacity to tell us it's for our own good. I'm tired of them trying to make me swallow that pill.
    I see a future where we will be told that the welbeing of the State is more important than the welbeing of the worker, and if the only one's with a vested interest in the State are officials and wealthy busniess owners filled with greed and dishonesty, I wonder how the rest of us will fair.
  • gunner wow-really 2012/08/30 19:45:12
    gunner
    +2
    Very perceptive ! I agree. As for how we will fare, An extreme scenario can be seen with N.Korea, the E. Germans before the wall came down, etc. The ironic part is that the big buis. will be expropriated for the good of the state, and the lobbiest` will no longer be needed. Wealthy buis. owners who protest will either be shot or sent to a gulag. Same/same. Why did you get me started? I was having a good day.
  • wow-really gunner 2012/08/31 13:48:40
    wow-really
    +2
    Sorry gunner. : ( Didn't mean to bring you down...
    I know it's all very depressing to think about, but we all really do need to think about how we want our future in this country to look like. With the so-called "Federal Reserve" (Hand full of the wealthiest men on the planet dictating how our money is spent) calling all the shots, their greed is becoming insaitiable to the point where they figure they can continue to push the enevelope to see how far they can continue to go unhindered.
    businesses and politicians want in and a piece of the pie. They want their share, and are willing to play the game necessary to get it. Even if it means selling thier soul to the highest bidder. Like an epidemic, unless stopped, this state of greed and dishonesty will continue to grow and fester, till there will be no cure, and we all must suffer the consequence.
    The Good news is, it's a long weekend, FRDIAY - and 5 o'clock somewhere ; ) have a great one.
  • gunner wow-really 2012/09/01 03:25:17
    gunner
    +1
    My boy & I just finshed rebuilding the front end of a 4x4 PU, (what fun)this evening. Sat. we will get back on painting his house. Then I got to resume the repairs on our house. Summer is too short. Monday, he & I are talking about getting one of the canoes` out & going fishing. Hope you have a great weekend too !
  • wow-really gunner 2012/09/04 15:27:19
    wow-really
    +1
    Nice..Sounds great. And you're right, there definetly is not enough hours in the day for all the summertime fun..
    Ahh. fishing..
    I love it, wish I had time for it. : )
  • gunner wow-really 2012/09/08 02:36:56
    gunner
    +1
    Well, fishing didn`t happen. I got called back to work. So, Thats a good thing. Even if temporary. Been layed off since last Aug. I get called to spend a day, flagging on some highway, a 2 hr. drive from home. Been like that for a year now. The job I`m at now is out of state, an I just stayed at a motel. I have to go back Mon. The motel stay is a story in it`s self. At least I wasn`t a meal in the bed for any wildlife.
  • wow-really gunner 2012/09/10 13:41:59
    wow-really
    +1
    Glad you got called back.
    Don't work too hard -work smart.... ; )
    No need to feed the wildlife.. Stay safe, my friend, and remeber, I'm with you in our fishing thoughts...
    rather be fishing
    too...........
  • DoxieDad 2012/02/25 01:00:50
    DoxieDad
    +4
    The hardcore Progressive Left is as scary as the hardcore Regressive Right and I have no use for either of them.
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/25 00:12:30
    Progressive Left
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    The Progressive Left are Socialists.
  • Dagon 2012/02/24 23:04:26
  • Striker 2012/02/24 22:19:10
    Striker
    +5
    That which is truly progressive is progress toward Liberty. The modern "progressives" must get liberty out of their way to instill their version of the "greater" good. Left or Right hand makes no difference, it's Force. Know your enemy.
  • holly go lightly 2012/02/24 22:16:29
    holly go lightly
    +5
    Any horde that can be misled and lied to without question is an absolute detriment to mankind.
  • Farnsworth 2012/02/24 22:15:18
    Progressive Left
    Farnsworth
    +5
    hands down the left

Not sure of progressive right? The left "thinks" the right is basically stagnent and set in there ways. So give me an example of "progressive right"
  • Dagon Farnsworth 2012/02/24 23:05:21
  • Farnsworth Dagon 2012/02/25 03:23:46
    Farnsworth
    +4
    I'm not crack'n on the rock, but I've never heard of the progressive right
  • Dagon Farnsworth 2012/02/25 03:57:24
  • James Farnsworth 2012/08/17 02:42:13
  • Old Soldier 2011/11/20 18:06:57
    Old Soldier
    +4
    We have regressed back to 1790. The Democratic-Republican Party was an American political party founded in the early 1790s by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. However, in 1824, that system broke down. The dominant faction of the party supported Andrew Jackson and evolved into the Democratic Party, a continuation of the original party with a truncated name. The other main faction, led by John Quincy Adams and Henry Clay, formed a new party initially known as the National Republicans; it evolved into the Whig Party, the northern wing of which eventually became the civil-war-era Republican Party.

It would appear that the two parties have been rejoined. A repeat of history?
  • GINGERB... Old Sol... 2011/11/21 15:50:04
    GINGERBREAD
    +6
    Begging your pardon, but there are no "PROGRESSIVE" right. There are "RINOS" in the republican party, yep. These are people that will tell there voters how "CONSERVATIVE" they are until they get elected, then they will revert back to what they were in the beginning. unfortunately, these people have done a good job in fooling their voters.

2014/11/28 13:27:06