WHAT IS DHIMMITUDE? PART OF THE HEALTH CARE BILL........read on

SunShine 2012/08/27 15:32:46

What does this word mean?

The word 'Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill;
so what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Chris tian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --

snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions
Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations ... The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

--

• Bevos 2012/08/29 16:49:29
    Bevos
    +1
    I pray for the day that I can turn on my Computer or the TV News and NOT hear the words Barak Obama or see his ugly face EVER AGAIN!!! And his face IS ugly. It is the face of hate, and a killer of Americans!!!
  • Scrappyang 2012/08/29 11:37:28
    Scrappyang
    And who was it that lt the Arab Royal Family leave the country right after 9/11 when Americans weren't allowed to fly? That is when I lost all respect for that president. He obiously supported Islim.
  • Scrappyang 2012/08/29 11:26:13
    Scrappyang
    If you read that snopes article you will find that this is false and started n 2010. What I can't understand is all the people who won't even check it out and assume it's true! Just as the social secuity remark below is not entirely true. There was a bill that he vote yeh on as a memer of congress, but it was changed not letting illegalst to receive any monies from social securiy. http://www.snopes.com/politic... I wish some of this stuff would be checked out before being posted on this site!!! I also check to be sure that negative satements about Mr. Romny are, in act true.
  • Bevos Scrappyang 2012/08/29 16:53:19
    Bevos
    And I just came from another site where the LIBS were SWEARING that Snopes was the only TRUE site to get facts from..!!! Which s it? You can't have it both ways.
  • Scrappyang Bevos 2012/09/12 08:52:44
    Scrappyang
    Glad i don't belong to THAT site!! I would not be happy to think I couldn't read any site I wanted and make up my own mind by the info provided. Sadly so many from either side only see what they want from what they see or hear without checking more than one place. :-( I also would be happy if some large sweeping statements would have citations with them as to where these are found. It'd make life much easier to be able to decide one way or the other. ;-)
  • iamco2000 2012/08/28 17:05:23
    iamco2000
    +1
    Sorry Sister, I'm a born-again Christian and am as carefully attentive as the next watching and waiting for the return of our Savior and King Jesus but when I did a little digging on this I had to throw a yellow flag....please review:

http://www.factcheck.org/2010...

Grace to you, Glory to God!
  • Scrappyang iamco2000 2012/09/12 09:13:41
    Scrappyang
    OK, I read both your citation and the snopes one again. Basically they aresaying the same thing about the word. It is NOT a part of any bill in the USA. However, it is commonly used in muslim countries as a tax for non-muslims. That would make me say both are correct. i am Christian and we won't go into why my church believes i have been "Born again three times", and hassel me. Those are men doing that, not our Lord and Savior. I have some grave concerns about a care plan for our country because of my personal experiences that started in 2010. It has made me a firm believer that some sort of care needs to be provided for all. Another thing that needs to be changed - in my personal opinion - is more should be paid on prevention by current policies. It would sure cost a lot less to insurance companies and employers if gym memberships were given or provided on-site if possible, than to have time on sick leave and doctor visits, etc, than helping employees to understand needed exercises, healthy foods, how to prepare healthy meals, how the fresher the food the better it is for the body, what are proper portion sizes for foods we eat, lots of things like that. But these things are opinon and only that. Sorry for the ramble, I just believe strongly about this subject and think this is how our Lord lived and would want us to also.
  • SunShine Scrappyang 2012/10/04 17:30:25
    SunShine
    basically you are talking about better life styles.. that is always good.. one of the reasons we grow most of our own food. good opinion.. and the changes to health care that Romney will make will look after changes to our health care system and I believe he mentioned that prevention will be part of it.. I can't agree tho with gym memberships as people wiil buy them but not use them.. sad but true.. Incentive is always good tho.. but just like quitting smoking.. the decision has to be made by the individual in order for it to work.
  • Scrappyang SunShine 2012/10/04 21:09:33 (edited)
    Scrappyang
    I agree with you about that it is the individuals choice. I think really what i meant was for on-site equipment and classes to teach correct practices. A
    It is a bill that forces Christians to be taxed for the upkeep of Muslims and their families. and akways with the threat of execution
  • Rodney 2012/08/27 18:43:03
    Rodney
    +4
    Why am I not surprised it is an Arabic/Muslim term? IF we were to be co-opted by the Muslims (ie Obama's ideal) we would be considered Dhimmis. As such, here is what we can expect.
    Status of Dhimmis

For several centuries following the codification of the Quran, the Islamic Caliphate expanded its political control rapidly through warfare. Conquered peoples - including Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Sabians, and Hindus - became dhimmis: protected citizens under Islamic law, allowed the rights listed below on condition of loyalty or acquiescence to the government and paying the taxes mentioned below:
    Rights:
    Protection of life, wealth and honor by the Muslim state (even against other co-religionist states)
    Right to reside in Muslim lands
    Right of worship according to their own religion
    Right to work and trade
    Exemptions:
    Exemption from paying zakah "alms to the poor"
    Exemption from being drafted in military service
    Exemptions from religious duties specific to Muslims
    Exemptions from personal Muslim laws (e.g. marriage, divorce)
    Obligations:
    Paying jizyah (Poll tax)
    Paying land tax

Need there be any more reason why we must defeat this Judas and his minions? Do we now need to question the inclusion of Muslim leaders at the DNC convention?
  • SunShine Rodney 2012/08/27 19:14:50
    SunShine
    +3
    I will not be part of the dhimmis neither will I be a dummie.. thanks Rod.
  • Rodney SunShine 2012/08/27 20:40:53
    Rodney
    +3
    Not alive will I be part of their second class citizenry.
  • Bevos SunShine 2012/08/29 16:54:57
    Bevos
    +1
    Dhimmitude--- The attitude of Dimwitted Idiots. YES???
  • Ozzyboy 2012/08/27 18:29:43
    Ozzyboy
    +2
    Catholic employers have to go against the teaching of the church to pay for Fluckers birth control but Muslims can use their religion to exempt themselves from the law of the land.
    Interesting isn't it?
  • Lanikai 2012/08/27 16:59:31
    +3
    Obamacare-He really only cares for islamists and illegals.
  • susan 2012/08/27 16:53:29 (edited)
    susan
    You need to do more research. The word DOES NOT appear on page 107 or anywhere else in the health care Act. Here is a link to the Act itself. Page numbering, btw, does not follow easily. BTW, your own quoted source says that this is false and that the word does not appear in the health care bill.
    http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/...
  • carolyn susan 2012/10/04 17:15:47
    carolyn
    +1
    dosen't even show page 107
  • Tastentier 2012/08/27 16:52:05
    Tastentier
    +1
    Um... one of the Snopes links at the bottom of your post debunks this as a rumor:
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...

However, there is a little truth to it. Members of any recognized religion or sect that is opposed to the acceptance of insurance benefits get to wiggle out of Obamacare. I have no idea if this applies to any Islamic denomination or sect.
  • susan Tastentier 2012/08/27 16:59:33
    susan
    Exactly. The IRS, with its new mandate to police the Act, will determine who qualifies for exemptions, who will have to pay penalties, etc. Those rules are yet to be written and won't go into effect until 2014,
  • Ozzyboy susan 2012/08/27 18:33:16
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    That's the very problem with the rotten hc bill. It is a matter of interpretation and depending on who's dong it, it very well may turn out to be true. If the Amish get an exemption for religious reasons and they probably will, do you really think the muslims won't get the same exemptions. The Catholics didn't get any exemptions due to their religious convictions on the BC issue. It is a totally unfair bill for Americans all around.
  • SunShine Ozzyboy 2012/08/28 05:14:19
    SunShine
    +1
    muslims are already exempted.. just as they are exempted from paying interest on loans and mortgages.. they get their own branch of the bank to ensure all is according to their "religious" beliefs..
  • Ozzyboy SunShine 2012/08/28 15:28:57
    Ozzyboy
    +1
    That's why you see the ads, Sharia compliant.
  • Lanikai Tastentier 2012/08/27 17:10:06
    +3
    Snopes and their mom and pop operators have admitted to skewing data to support obama.

They are no longer truly credible.
  • heirsoftheking 2012/08/27 16:37:32 (edited)
    heirsoftheking
    +5
    We NON-MUSLIMS shouldn't have to pay a single penny (through taxes or anything else), for tolerating the existence of Muslims. One more reason to completely destroy Obama-care and destroy it NOW! (If not sooner!)

kill obamacare nuclear explosion
  • Scrappyang heirsof... 2012/09/12 08:44:47
    Scrappyang
    Gee, I thought we were all God's children and that acceptance will be determined by our Lord BEFORE He determines what is truth. I didn't think it was said that it is up to anyone else but Him. Guess I don't know the Bible at all. Let me call my pastor and let him know so he can have me stop reading the scriptures at church services.
  • Jack Sprat 2012/08/27 16:22:47
    Jack Sprat
    +4
    Meet the "moterate arm of the DNC", Muslim brotherhood, as installed in Egypt by president Imam the Muslim.....

"TRAIL OF TERRORWND Exclusive
    'Exterminate Christians, close pyramids, Sphinx'
    Rising leader in Egypt has astonishing plans
    "...The sheik, a senior jihadist leader, responded to a question about using violence against Christians, who make up a substantial minority in Egypt.

“Are you against blowing up churches?” the newspaper interviewer asked Shehato.

“Yes and no,” he replied. “The Christian is free to worship his God in his church, but if the Christians make problems for the Muslims, I will exterminate them. I am guided by the Shariah, and it stipulates that they must pay the jizya tax while in a state of humiliation.”

“These positions of yours frighten us, as Egyptians,” the interviewer said.

“I will not act [in ways] that contradict my faith just in order to please the people. … We say to the Christians, convert to Islam or pay the jizya, otherwise we will fight you. The Shariah is not based on logic but on divine law. That is why we oppose universal, manmade constitutions.” ...."

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/33...

A more recent view

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions
    Opponents of Egypt's Muslim president executed 'naked on trees'
    ...

"TRAIL OF TERRORWND Exclusive

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/33...

A more recent view

Published: 08/17/2012 at 7:38 PM

"...Raymond Ibrahim, a fellow with the Middle East Forum and the Investigative Project on Terrorism, said the crucifixions are the product of who the Middle Eastern media call “partisans.”

“Arabic media call them ‘supporters,’ ‘followers’ and ‘partisans’ of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Ibraham said.

Ibrahim also says the victims can be anyone, including Egyptian Christians.

“It’s anyone who is resisting the new government,” Ibrahim said. “In this particular case, the people attacked and crucified were secular protesters upset because of Morsi’s hostile campaign against the media, especially of Tawfik Okasha, who was constantly exposing him on his station, until Morsi shut him down.”

Ibrahim said extra brutality is reserved for Christians, but the crucifixions are because of Islamic doctrine and are required by the Quran. The time and other details about the crucifixions were not readily available.

“Crucifixion is a hadd punishment, stipulated in the Quran, Sura 5:33, and therefore an obligatory part of Shariah,” Lopez said. “It’s been a traditional punishment within Islam since the beginning, even though it’s not exclusively Islamic. The Romans used it too.

“So, the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood haven’t the option to not include crucifixion within their legal code. It’s obligatory to comply with Shariah. And yes, it’s for shock value also to be sure,” Lopez said.

Lopez includes a warning for Egypt’s Christians and compares the coming treatment of the Christians to the Jews in Germany.

“The Copts must get out of Egypt as soon as possible – for the many millions who will not be able to get out, I expect things will continue to deteriorate – just as they did for Germany’s and Europe’s Jews from the 1930s onward,” Lopez said.

“The warnings were there long before the ghettos and round-ups and one-way train trips to the concentration camps began in the 1940s,” she said....."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/ar...

The Muslims have a saying, "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people" and whether you go to church or synogogue you are one of them if your aren't "Muslim enough"
  • SunShine Jack Sprat 2012/08/27 16:41:07
    SunShine
    +3
    wow.. thanks for that..
  • Jack Sprat SunShine 2012/08/30 20:54:25
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    There was a rumor that this was a "verbal" crucifixions this from Yemen, would seem to say other wise.....

rumor verbal crucifixions yemen wise
  • Old Salt 2012/08/27 16:01:52
    +6
    It goes back to the original existing-religion exemption in the Social Security Act. Now we see the bad effects of things that seemed such a good idea at the time.
  • hazel 2012/08/27 15:35:46
    hazel
    +6
    Tiny bit of SHARIA LAW sneaking in?
  • Jack Sprat hazel 2012/08/27 16:24:27
    Jack Sprat
    +6
    Not so "tiny" it's the nose of the camel.......

the nose of the camel under the tent
  • hazel Jack Sprat 2012/08/27 16:28:02
    hazel
    +5
    yes the ass to follow
  • Jack Sprat hazel 2012/08/30 20:55:54
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    With all the flies........

obama and flies
  • Transquesta 2012/08/27 15:34:13

2014/11/24 16:20:07