What have YOU lost since OBAMA became President

PBUTTERBOY77 2012/09/01 02:39:41
Related Topics: Obama, President

• jmc07806-PWCM-JLA 2012/09/04 13:45:15
    YOUR FEELINGS
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    +2
    Confidence that the law will be followed without selective enforcment.
  • ajracestables1 2012/09/04 03:07:14
    YOUR FEELINGS
    ajracestables1
    +2
    I don't have a good paying job anymore, my whole Union is out of work, I have no savings account and it is hard to get a medium to low paying job because there are not many jobs.
  • jon 2012/09/04 02:21:14
    YOUR FEELINGS
    jon
    +1
    yup those too
  • britbiker 2012/09/03 13:42:38 (edited)
    YOUR FEELINGS
    britbiker
    +2
    Well lets see, since Obama has taken office, I have personally see several people go to the unemployment line, I was working for a recycling company for a few years until I had an accident. During my employment there, I saw several people that lost their jobs and resorted to what we call dumpster diving. In other words going thru trash cans for recyclables for money. I know we need to recycle but to have have people that had a good paying job have to resort to this just to eat is a low blow. My wife and I have pretty much lost our retirement money due to my accident, our insurance dont cover crap any more. its really sad when I have to pay more each month for Physical Therapy each than I make.
  • PBUTTER... britbiker 2012/09/03 15:55:46
    PBUTTERBOY77
    So you're going to vote for Obama again right
  • britbiker PBUTTER... 2012/09/03 16:35:06
    britbiker
    +1
    Oh Hell Ya, Im going to vote for him to be Dictator, Just like Hitler
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/09/03 02:01:05
    YOUR FEELINGS
    Golanv (Raven)
    I've lost the nightmares I used to have throughout the Bush administration. And glad of it. President Obama gets my vote again. I do not care to return to the 17th century with Romney/Ryan.
    pond scum romney
  • MsDianna 2012/09/03 00:52:10
    YOUR FEELINGS
    MsDianna
    +3
    pride in being an American
  • Evan 2012/09/02 22:57:55
    YOUR FEELINGS
    Evan
    +3
    I've lost faith in the way we elect Presidents, Congress, who did not vet this President, and who failed to read legislation before they sent it for his signature, America's judiciary, specifically, the office of Attorney General, the critical-thinking skills of American voters, the total lack of reasoning among blacks, (I'm black, don't go there), I've lost faith in the schools of America that are supposed to be imparting critical-thinking skills into the minds of our young voters....many of whom are voting for the first time, in this coming election! (Scary.)
  • conservyT 2012/09/02 22:31:15
    YOUR FEELINGS
    conservyT
    +3
    Our Country's National Security.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/09/02 21:37:10 (edited)
    YOUR FEELINGS
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Faith in the American system of government. Look at HR 387, I think that was the bill, it allows for 'No free speech zones' where ever the president is, which is a violation of our 1st Amendment rights. This was an executive order he signed with no fanfare.
  • Jarod Kochman 2012/09/02 19:14:24 (edited)
  • ACE BOONE COONE 2012/09/02 14:53:37
    YOUR FEELINGS
    ACE BOONE COONE
    +3
    Being as I live in the country and havent been attacked by mobs yet! I have only lost money being as interest rates are so low, I was drawing 5% interest in CD's I had in a local bank. Now Im drawing less than 1% so I cashed them in. This is money that I worked for in a steel Mill in 140 degree heat and paid Taxes on and then saved it back for years. Its not money that I was given or earned in the stock market. This is money that I sweated and Bled for, Money that I lost a finger earning , and being burned everyday by molten steel, And freezing my ass all winter working through Ice storms as a lot of the material is kept outside. I didnt go to college , I learned to work from a young age with my hands standing on my hind legs like a man. I saved half the money, Im debt free, perfect credit, , 2 homes paid for, land and all my Big boy toys paid for. And basically could exit the work force at 42 years of age if I wanted to. All my vehicles paid for. My coworkers earned the same amount of money 55 grand a year more or less some years, They spent their money on drugs, women, and alcohol. When work slows they have anxiety attacks, because they live payday to payday and spend all they make for immediate gratification. They work 60 and 70 hours a week. And cant make end meet. All...
    Being as I live in the country and havent been attacked by mobs yet! I have only lost money being as interest rates are so low, I was drawing 5% interest in CD's I had in a local bank. Now Im drawing less than 1% so I cashed them in. This is money that I worked for in a steel Mill in 140 degree heat and paid Taxes on and then saved it back for years. Its not money that I was given or earned in the stock market. This is money that I sweated and Bled for, Money that I lost a finger earning , and being burned everyday by molten steel, And freezing my ass all winter working through Ice storms as a lot of the material is kept outside. I didnt go to college , I learned to work from a young age with my hands standing on my hind legs like a man. I saved half the money, Im debt free, perfect credit, , 2 homes paid for, land and all my Big boy toys paid for. And basically could exit the work force at 42 years of age if I wanted to. All my vehicles paid for. My coworkers earned the same amount of money 55 grand a year more or less some years, They spent their money on drugs, women, and alcohol. When work slows they have anxiety attacks, because they live payday to payday and spend all they make for immediate gratification. They work 60 and 70 hours a week. And cant make end meet. All the while screaming Dam those republicans, those sorry evil free market capitalists, Then they cash their check and speed to the casino, they leave there with nothing but lint in their pockets saying those filthy conservatives if it were not for them I could get ahead. Dam those republicans. LOL, I have been watching them do this since august 31, 2000, And they are no better off than they were when they started, always shifting the blame on those damn republicans, They cant get ahead because they are f---ing stupid. Later folks I have to go jump on my New 4 wheel drive Kubota Tractor and work in my Garden. I wonder how rednecks can balance their own budget on a 12 grade education, But the Harvard college elites cant.
  • PBUTTER... ACE BOO... 2012/09/02 15:03:07
    PBUTTERBOY77
    +2
    GOOD FOR YOU KEEP IT UP
  • ACE BOO... PBUTTER... 2012/09/02 15:08:12
    ACE BOONE COONE
    +2
    Thank you!
  • rootbeer29 2012/09/02 07:14:08
    YOUR FEELINGS
    rootbeer29
    +2
    Faith, hope, and money.
  • Molly T... rootbeer29 2012/09/02 13:45:06
    Molly Taylor
    At least you have your change... barely.
  • A Lionheart 2012/09/02 03:46:20
    YOUR FEELINGS
    A Lionheart
    +3
    Nothing, still have the same job!
  • 4dc 2012/09/02 01:29:56 (edited)
    YOUR FEELINGS
    4dc
    +2
    70% of my income...imagine the consequences of that
  • ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒ 2012/09/02 00:56:57
    YOUR FEELINGS
    ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒
  • RS 2012/09/02 00:46:33
    YOUR FEELINGS
    RS
    +3
    Actually it is more what I am unable to do. Do to the continuous raise in prices...I have had less money for the things I should be able to provide my family at this point in my life. I have not lost my job but raises have been non-existent in the last three years.
  • Catnip 2012/09/01 23:18:00 (edited)
    YOUR FEELINGS
    Catnip
    +6
    My money. The value on my house. A few employees I've had to lay off due to his ever rising taxes on us so-called riich. And when Obamacare kicks in fully, I'm gonna lose even more employees. I may even have to close a few of my stores.

Am I better now than I was four years ago?

HELL NO!!!!!
  • A Lionh... Catnip 2012/09/02 03:48:16
    A Lionheart
    +2
    BS, if you had to lay off people you weren't managing your company well to begin with. You should only have as many employees as your customers can support, have you lost customers?
  • ACE BOO... A Lionh... 2012/09/02 14:27:46
    ACE BOONE COONE
    +4
    I'm sure they have lost customers as have all stores. unemployed people don't go shopping, And Historically speaking unemployment surges when you have a democrat in office. Thats why Bill Clinton used a Republican strategy and cut Taxes on the wealthy which is how he created a surplus in his second term. Thats why he told Odumbo to extend the Bush tax cuts a few weeks ago. When you raise the taxes on the rich they move their companies overseas . We have the highest corporate taxes on the planet in the US.
  • Swampdo... A Lionh... 2012/09/02 21:40:48
    Swampdog PWCM
    +3
    Ever own a business? I've owned several, and I built everyone of them.
  • A Lionh... Swampdo... 2012/09/03 01:29:51
    A Lionheart
    +1
    You didn't build them without American infrastructure.
  • Swampdo... A Lionh... 2012/09/03 20:36:07
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Sorry bro. I walked door to door dragging a mowed and edger, hand trimmers and hedge trimmers and a broom and rake. I was 11 years old. Obummer didn't build anything.
  • A Lionh... Swampdo... 2012/09/03 21:42:56
    A Lionheart
    +1
    And how many people did you employee with that small business? Were you a job creator there?
  • Swampdo... A Lionh... 2012/09/03 21:47:41
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    Still didn't answer MY question, How many businesses have you started? How many have you owned? And yes, I have signed the fronts of numerous checks. Know what that means?
  • A Lionh... Swampdo... 2012/09/03 21:55:19
    A Lionheart
    1 or 2 if your counting mowing lawns as a kid. And yeah, I know what that means, I've signed the front of many checks as well.
  • Swampdo... A Lionh... 2012/09/03 22:21:31
    Swampdog PWCM
    +2
    While working as an Industrial Hygienist I owned three businesses, after retiring from the State I kept only one, I work part time (just to keep busy). Ever read the book "The Millionaire Next Door?" It can provide one with tremendous insight. I want to help as many people become wealthy as I can. Remember thrift is a wonderful thing to have.....in an ancestor.
  • ACE BOO... Swampdo... 2012/09/06 02:30:49
    ACE BOONE COONE
    +1
    Thanks for the info man
  • ACE BOO... Swampdo... 2012/09/06 02:28:32
    ACE BOONE COONE
    +2
    amen brutha,
  • 4dc A Lionh... 2012/09/03 21:36:18
    4dc
    +1
    you are a complete idiot who obviously has absolutely no understanding of running a business...and likely an odumbo supporter that will once again vote to continue killing business in America so that you can continue to benefit from the people who pay the bills
  • A Lionh... 4dc 2012/09/03 21:58:59
  • 4dc A Lionh... 2012/09/04 00:46:39
    4dc
    +2
    you wouldn't like...i'd just lay there and i have no tits on my back loser
  • ACE BOO... A Lionh... 2012/09/06 02:32:13
    ACE BOONE COONE
    It will make your mouth hurt if you do that lol
  • Catnip A Lionh... 2012/09/05 01:17:17
    Catnip
    +2
    I have a chain of seven stores. I think I'm managing it pretty damn good. And yes. I built this business!

Have you ever owned a business? Have you ever had to deal with massive overhead, payroll taxes, quarterly business taxes and just plain old day-to-day management? Yes, business is down. I've had to raise my prices because of higher gas prices. If it costs more for the truck drivers to deliver my merchendise to the stores, my customers are gonna feel the pinch. And it isn't just me. Go to your local supermarket, and see higher food prices. People realize it's better to buy bread and milk than a new DVD player. It's because people don't shop if they don't have money. Take out a loan and buy a clue!
  • A Lionh... Catnip 2012/09/05 02:38:52
    A Lionheart
    And yet on your profile you claim:

" I am business owner which by the grace of God, is expanding despite this lousy economy! "

hmmm..
  • Catnip A Lionh... 2012/09/06 02:44:05
    Catnip
    +1
    Look at the date when I first became a Sodahead! That was BEFORE Obonehead took office and began to screw up our economy even further.

So much for "hmmm..."

2014/04/16 07:40:47