What has the tea party accomplished besides division ?

tea for you 2011/08/25 21:47:09
Related Topics: Tea Party, Party

• Grabitz 2011/08/25 22:44:38
    Grabitz
    +12
    Isn't it obvious ? I can not believe that you people can not see what the tea party has accomplished for this country . Shame on you people your either short minded or blind on of the two

In just the little short time they have did many things that you people are just blind to .
    For one they kept the tax breaks for outsourcing corporations that do absolutely nothing for the working person here . Two they took bargaining rights from people that our parent and grand parents fought hard for . Three they managed to get us AA credit rating . And four they managed to make this country look like complete idiots and a laughing stock to the rest of the world

Now if thats not accomplishing nothing then i don't know what is .

• Luca 2011/08/27 05:22:17
    Luca
    +1
    "its not that i hate Liberals...I just hate stupidity"
  • tea for... Luca 2011/08/27 12:52:59
    tea for you
    likewise with the conservatives huh. much more choices
  • CAROLYN NTARWNJBS 2011/08/27 02:40:47
    CAROLYN NTARWNJBS
    -0,and still counting.
  • JohnFitzgeral12 2011/08/26 06:02:06
    JohnFitzgeral12
    +3
    A new political party increases division by definition. I thought this was a "duh" sort of thing.
    +1
    Let's see, Obama and the Marxists have destroyed the Countries inner structure , attacked the Constitution and decided to destroy it by Christ mas anyway. What I would have fone was repair the thing, but you want dsomething new. I hope you can stomach the Marxist State.
  • turnright 2011/08/26 04:49:27
    turnright
    +1
    Division? Is that what libs call DEBATE, which is the cornerstone of a democracy? If it wasn't for the Tea Party, the GOP and democRATS would have given the kenyan communist a new credit card with no strings attached. Thank God for the Tea Party.
  • Defend ... turnright 2011/08/26 12:11:17
    Defend Western Civlization
    I agree the Tea Party got rid of dozens of RINOS and Democrooks and slapped down comrade odumbo.
  • tea for... Defend ... 2011/08/26 12:44:57
    tea for you
    +1
    yup so did the Nazis , the tea party is doing exactly what was predicted ,
  • Defend ... tea for... 2011/08/26 12:46:54
    Defend Western Civlization
    the Nazis killed Jews like obama is helping the Muslim Brother hood and Taliban do.
    the Nazis had bans on smoking/hated capitalism and banned guns
  • tea for... Defend ... 2011/08/26 12:48:27
    tea for you
    +1
    just talking to you makes my skin crawl.
  • Defend ... tea for... 2011/08/26 13:03:53
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see the truth hurts
  • tea for... Defend ... 2011/08/26 14:38:36
    tea for you
    +1
    you should know , but your wrong about capitalism, they were facists
  • Defend ... tea for... 2011/08/26 15:25:10
    Defend Western Civlization
    no capitalism is good if you hate capitalism go live in a cave with al gore
  • JohnFit... tea for... 2011/08/27 22:08:54
    JohnFitzgeral12
    I think you're a little old to be calling people Nazis.
  • Luca 2011/08/26 02:40:22
    Luca
    They haven't done anything. They are not in office and able to pass any legislation. Further, their influence and money is so miniscule relative to Soros and all his NGO's, or to the SEIU, or to the 38% more lobbyist (since 2009) that now flock to Washington to buy their most malleable Democrat.

If you want to point fingers at what influence they might have had...then why single out that 1 decentralized and unfunded group? What influence has Soros had? What about the Unions? WHat about Big Pharma and Insurance Companies that were demonized by the Democrats publically...yet behind the scenes they contributed hundreds of millions to push the health care bill thru...(because their rewards are HUGE...IF you ever even read the Bill)....

Very biased question.
    Hmm, what did a group of people who have no leader and no power do?? Well, they focused the attention of the nation on our horrific debt, our out of control spending, and helped get thinkers back in congress.

Now if you wish to discuss , for the sake of argument, our lack luster leader and the accomplishment of same. ..He kept and added additional tax breaks for outsourcing corporationslike GE, made Immelt (the head of GE) the jobs czar who is outsourcing more and more jobs to China and did absolutely nothing for the working person here . ...He chose union rights (7% of the work force) above all other tax payers and managed to , after his stimulus bill (jobs, jobs, jobs), added 2 million more people to the unemployment roles but those union donations are so much more important than the other 93% of American. Remember Government Motors which will never ever pay back the money given to the unions. .. He managed to get us AA credit rating after being told since 2010 that spending must go down and the debt must be brought under control - he hummed a few bars of "who gives a damn" and did something never done in the history of the Nation - he got us down graded ... He has managed to make this country look like complete idiots and a laughing stock to the rest of the world -- by God, France is giving us lectures

If it were I, I would spend less time worring about a disorganizied bunch of gray haired Gmas and worry a great deal about the jerk in the WH!
  • tea for... Jackie ... 2011/08/26 10:00:10
    tea for you
    +1
    I see the Tea baggers are the ones that left the barn door opened and blamed the other guy when the cows left. now they want to close the door. Clinton had a ten year plan of prosperity , Bush screwed it up .
  • Defend ... tea for... 2011/08/26 12:15:10
    Defend Western Civlization
    I see a DEMOCRAT LEADER and Oummber Voter. Clintion Appeased Muslim Terrorist who did the USS Cole and attacked the US embassies. Refused to kill osama bin kkk laden. put the FASCIST AWB which failed big time. Hated Capitalism
  • tea for... Defend ... 2011/08/26 12:45:33
    tea for you
    +1
    do you goose step when you march?
  • Jackie ... tea for... 2011/08/27 13:22:01
    I am reasonably sure this made perfect sense when you wrote it, but, sorry, makes no sense now. Tea group only opened a small door since Jan 2011 - I think, if I can guess at what you are saying, you are confused about them and really do not grasp what a mess Obama has made of what was a problem to begin with.

Clinton was fortunate to have both Republican House and Senate - they did some good things together, but he too added to the national debt. Bush average unemployment was 5.6% vs. Obama at 9.5%. Bush added 4.9 Trillion to the national debt in 8 years -- bad indeed. Obama has added 4.5 Trillion in 2 1/2 years with no end in sight - You may not care that this country is bankrupt, that we borrow 40cents of every dollar spent, that we are spending 3 million per minute - all this may be just fine with you, however, it is insanity and we should all thank the TEA group for shouting it from the roof tops. They, and they alone, directed the view of the nation and the congress to our debt, spending and borrowing. Anyone with an IQ above 10 realizes that no one, including this country, can spend their way out of debt. We have a fool in the WH who actually thinks that borrowing, spending is the way to prosperity - he is incompetent. He is as Carter - nice guy, but truely incompetent. He need to be voted out of office with the rest of the progressives - they are a real cancer on the nation.
  • tea for... Jackie ... 2011/08/27 13:30:10
    tea for you
    the country is going down the toilet under the watch of the republican congress . Bush bills didn't stop coming in when he left office . thats is asinine to say Obama spent that 4.5 trillion . On what pray tell? We know what Bush spent that money on with a conservative house and senate . blowing up innocent counties and rebuilding the countries in his image . Bush borrowed 3 trillion from China alone
  • Jackie ... tea for... 2011/08/27 13:56:14
    Republicans hold 1/2 of 1/3 of governement - get a grip kid. I realize that those pesky facts are hard to deal with but they are what they are. Obama is incompetent, just the way it is.
  • tea for... Jackie ... 2011/08/27 14:03:19
    tea for you
    you just said that the great majority of Americans prefer liberals and just a small minority have screwed America .thanks for the info.
  • Jackie ... tea for... 2011/08/27 14:15:49
    LOLOL Thanks, you made me laugh and I never get annoyed with those who make me laugh

Hang in there
  • tea for... Jackie ... 2011/08/27 14:17:22
    tea for you
    Glad you liked it , you show signs of promise,you might be saved from the dark side yet
  • The Albertan 2011/08/26 01:33:05
    The Albertan
    they divided the republican party, but they definitively did make the economy and spending the top issue in the US
  • Defend ... The Alb... 2011/08/26 12:16:05
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    republicans = democrats bot liberals the Tea Party is Conservative try again
  • The Alb... Defend ... 2011/09/01 04:50:59
    The Albertan
    well technically you could say all three have a "classical liberal" view on different issues so the republicans/ tea party favoring liberalization of the economy, and the democrats favoring liberalization of the social structure or "morality" But many many republicans are infact social conservatives infact probably about 85%. so yes Bush was a conservative, Reagan was a conservative and Nixon was a conservative so if you think they are too liberal you are waaaaaaaaay too right wing.
  • holly go lightly 2011/08/26 01:33:04
    holly go lightly
    In how long?About 8 months, that is how long any of them have been in congress.Before that they were a grassroots movement with the objective of waking the American electorate up to the realization that government is too big and congress is out of control.
    What I find to be amusing about this question is that it kind of leaves one with the impression that you think if the election results had been different in 2008 that the TEA party might not now exist.
    You could not be more wrong and we are not about to be going away,no matter who is in office.
  • tea for... holly g... 2011/08/26 10:03:45
    tea for you
    +1
    the tea party is done .after the teaparty controled congress proved they just can't stop spending and pointing fingers.useless bunch of mouth pieces that are worst then the last bunch.they pushed the spending to default and it was Obama that stopped the country from defaulting , come 2012 the congress will be cleaned up of the trash
  • holly g... tea for... 2011/08/26 19:25:21
    holly go lightly
    LBAO! TEA party controlled congress.You need to get out more often.I mean get your head out,at least sometimes.
  • tea for... holly g... 2011/08/26 19:33:37
    tea for you
    thats the bragging rights of the conservatives that they control the congress , but than again America has said they hate the conservatives America has once again said they hate the teabaggers , you can tell by the 13% approval rating , that is when people like you deny that it's the conservatives , and it's really the democrats . how embarrasing for you to blame anybody but the goons of the conservative ilk. Americans knows better
  • holly g... tea for... 2011/08/26 20:03:48
    holly go lightly
    ..No information whatsoever on the TEA party but plenty of blather.It doesn't take long for them to start in on Bush or Regan or someone that has nothing to do with the TEA party.Anyone with a conservative label will do.And if they don't have one yet you will be sure to hang one on them.

Your hate is as obvious. I could not care less about who you think America hates or what a poll may say today or tomorrow.IMO America hates you.Does that matter?

The Tea party does not care about your polls, we don't care how hateful you get, AND we are not going to go away.Our objective is to clean up congress and the house and that means the RINOs as well as the DINOs.It may not be today and it may not be tomorrow but they are all going ,left and right ,they are all the same and they all have to go.
  • EyeLovesJesus 2011/08/26 01:19:45
    EyeLovesJesus
    +3
    We are Old..We are Young..We are In-between..

We are Rich..We are Poor..We are Middle Class..

We are Mothers..We are Fathers..We are Brothers..We are Sisters..

We are Grandparents..We are Aunts & Uncles..

We are Black..We are White..We are Native American..We are of All Different Races..

We are voicing our heart felt cries for The United States of America..

We want One Nation Under God, With Liberty and Justice for All..

We do not promote violence..nor do we condone it..

We have peacefully demonstrated at rallies (We have clean up after ourselves) & we did not leave any trash..

We are not Racists..For we are of All different colors & beliefs..

We believe in not leaving our next generation with instability in their Government..

We believe our children should not have to take on the financial burden for our mistakes..

We are not Terrorists..

"WE ARE THE ONES" that Woke up America to too much spending in our Government..

We believe that the Constitution was written for a reason and not treason..

We are for the people and by the people..

WE ABOVE ARE THE TEA PARTY..

With Love..In Christ.. :o)

((((((( HUGS )))))))
  • Jimbo EyeLove... 2011/08/26 01:33:57
    Jimbo
    +1
    Same could be said of the regular GOP, the Independents and the Democrats, so what! Without a policy to correct what is wrong, you're tilting at windmills.
  • EyeLove... Jimbo 2011/08/26 01:44:22
    EyeLovesJesus
    +2
    I am stating a fact about the Tea Party.. :o)

With Love..In Christ.. :o)
    ((((((( HUGS )))))))
  • Bill ~P... EyeLove... 2011/08/28 01:28:12
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    That's excellent. The hatred expressed by the left against the Tea Party can only be explained by one thing... fear. Just my opinion. I could be wrong but from what I've seen myself, you are speaking the truth. I expect every time you say this though, the nay-sayers will spew venom at you.
  • EyeLove... Bill ~P... 2011/08/28 03:28:53
    EyeLovesJesus
    +1
    I have been mocked & spit upon because I am a Christian..I still love them.. :o)

My Love for my fellow men no matter what their beliefs, will never change.. :

With Love..In Christ.. :o)
    ((((((( HUGS ))))))
  • Bill ~P... EyeLove... 2011/08/28 11:26:38
    Bill ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    "If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too." I think He has a lot more pruning of the branches to do with me to get me where He has you. Turning the other cheek 7 times 70 has been a stumbling block for me. Thanks for being a light...
  • EyeLove... Bill ~P... 2011/08/28 14:06:17
    EyeLovesJesus
    +1
    Dear one..Thank Jesus for I but am a humble child, that is walking His walk..I do not want to take credit for what the Holy Spirit does in me..lest I boast..

With Love..In Christ.. :o)
    ((((((( HUGS ))))))

2014/09/19 17:53:07