What Fox News has been blocked from showing You may have seen this before, but, just in case, here it is again. Realize who this guy is.

ITALIAN CLICKER 2012/09/22 06:53:06
Fox News has been blocked from showing
You may have seen this before, but, just in case, here it is again. Realize who this guy is.

You have to watch the video link at the bottom of this write up--and watch the whole thing. This
pretty much say it all!
Remember
when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to
air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything! Well,
read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it
could air
Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.
*I encourage you to please send this to everyone on your email list ASAP.*
*Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at 9PM? What Happened?*
*This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.*
Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Sean Hannity from airing this piece.
*This
is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that
we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration
for several weeks. It was a matter of time
until the internet picked it up.*
*Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!*

• ♥dreamer-leigh♥ 2012/09/23 17:29:52
    ♥dreamer-leigh♥
    +1
    I had seen this before..shocking and yet not..I never trusted him from day one...and it is just a matter of time, if he is re-elected, the internet as well as our other freedoms will be gone forever! SOCIALISM!!!
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/09/23 01:24:37
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    Thanks for sharing .This is a great video .Iran buddy of bama is coming to NY wish people would let him know he is not welcome here .Bama is on his side. I hope Fox does get to air this.
  • S* 2012/09/22 23:25:45
    S*
    Sean Hannity is a tool, but even he would know that this is edited BS, but he still might aire it because the people that watch his show are that freaking stupid.
  • Phyl *I... S* 2012/09/23 01:27:49
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +1
    Do you need some soap. soap
  • S* Phyl *I... 2012/09/23 04:23:57
    S*
    after coming in contact with this stupid question, yes.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/09/22 22:49:53
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +2
    It is no mystery, he wrote it in his book before even becoming a US Senator.

obama the audacity of hope I will stand with the Muslims

• Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2012/09/22 22:27:08
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +3
    Obmaa is not a Christian or American. He might be of Arabic heritage, but what he really is makes me sick.
    Obama socialist marxist Obama socialist marxist
  • ProVega Kara ~~... 2012/09/26 21:19:39
    ProVega
    President Barack Obama is a Christian and an American. He has saved this country from disaster.
  • Kara ~~... ProVega 2012/09/30 06:26:41
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    Obama is no a Christian. Christians do no sit in an hate-filled church listening to Reverand Wright for 18 years.

. http://awaketorighteousness.c...
  • Patriot Unit 2012/09/22 19:04:06
    Patriot Unit
    Well I don't agree with snippets of what people say. So on that point I have to agree with S*. But both sides of the fence are well practiced in using them. They use anything out of context that focuses the attention to one specific point. Be it right or wrong. Its how they all play the game. But politicians have made a career out of doing the exact same thing. It's how they get their lies accepted as fact. No matter what party they follow, or what their ideology. But in this video, a good many of the images his words and actions show are point on. Instead of defending America he has done nothing but try to redefine it, to fit his beliefs. The Muslim Religion as a whole is as good a Religion as any of the others. Its how its followers allow it to be used that is the problem. Being that the majority do not take their religion back from the radicals. it is hard to believe that they seriously support the teachings of Muhammad. They tend to follow like lemmings those who would use a good religion as an excuse to kill, and destroy others. And out President has clearly supported the Faith, Our words are not going to change the radicals views of us. nor is it going to stop the mindless and inexcusable killings and terrorism that they favor in the name of their God. Its going to take those who are moderate and everyday Muslims to stop it. But how do they do that when they remain locked in centuries past and are taught the hate by their own religious leaders from childhood?
  • Kara ~~... Patriot... 2013/11/21 21:30:45
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    You are a typical low-information voter that helps Obama to thrive with his radical agenda.

• S* 2012/09/22 07:10:04
    S*
    not a single complete sentence. Is this the fact you wish to base your credibility upon? Okay, you are without merit.

2014/11/21 16:37:03