What Does Jesus Christ Mean To You? ~ In Your Own Words

Preussisches-rotes-mondsteigen 2009/12/02 13:04:30
I Am A Christian Believer And This Is What Jesus / Yeshua Means To Me
I Am Not A Christian But This Is What Jesus Means To Me And Why I Am Not A Christian
Christian Believers ~ I Would Like To Know From Your Heart What Does Jesus Christ / Messiah Yeshua Mean To You ~ May God Give Witness

To Non-Christians ~ What Does Jesus Christ Mean To You? How Do You Feel About Christians? ~ Is There Anything Prohibiting You From Receiving Jesus Christ As Your Personal Saviour? ~ Is There Anything Holding You Back From Asking God To Forgive Your Sins? ~ We Are All Sinners And We All Need Forgiveness

jesus christ personal saviour holding god forgive sins sinners forgiveness

• FREED Speaks Up 2009/12/03 21:26:04
    FREED Speaks Up
    +9
    He is my Savior, Lord, Life, Heart, Peace, Comfort, Victory. My all in all ...

"In Him I live and move and have my being in Him."

A great question Red Moon. Blessings!

• julie.russon.7 2014/04/24 05:20:44
    julie.russon.7
    +1
    Jesus is my everything. He is my Lord and saviour. Without him i am nothing. He has healed me deluvered me and set me free.
  • 2012/04/14 02:51:19
  • Johnie Black 2011/06/21 20:57:16
    Johnie Black
    +2
    Jesus is the only way the truth, He took me out of my hours of death and gave me life
  • Deadlytoxicgothvenom 2010/09/10 02:45:13
    Deadlytoxicgothvenom
    +1
    My rock, my savior, my everything
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2010/04/12 19:04:51
  • Harmony 2010/01/11 02:33:12
    Harmony
    +5
    There are many gods, but only one true living God, the creator of the universe and everything in it, including you and me. God lived on Earth as a man, Jesus. I put Him first in my life and study his Word (the Bible), which helps me to know Him better. The more I get to know Him, the more I change through no real effort on my part, and the closer we become. Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. God bless!
  • Sharona... Harmony 2011/08/13 12:39:56
    SharonandAngus
    +1
    hi i agree with every word u have said ...religion is just a word means nothing... im so wonderfully happy that u to have jesus in your life may he be with u 4 eva harmony. There is not anything what i need in this life in this worldly flesh i love the lord very much so hes been there 4 me to, hes giving me life again , healings...i could talk to u all day as love people who love x believe in his true wonderful word...God bless harmony... the lord will look after his own as u have a very good heart...just reading your explaination has given me that uplift x thankyou.
  • Silverback 2009/12/14 04:16:22
    Silverback
    +2
    "Pater Si Vis, Transfer Calicem Istem A Me."
    He is the cup that all of mankinds sins were poured into, including mine. I owe him my very life and my redemption in the life to come. Without his sacrifice I would live a life without hope.
  • love all people 2009/12/12 14:24:10
    I Am Not A Christian But This Is What Jesus Means To Me And Why I Am Not A Ch...
    love all people
    +1
    iam muslim girl and jesus for me is the symbol of sacrifice and pure life ....... let me imitate part of the holy uran which in it allah talked about prophet jesus
    in the name of allah .......(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous
    She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me ? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
    And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel
    And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah’s leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.
    And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the...

And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.
    Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path
    But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah ? The disciples said: We will be Allah’s helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him).
    Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth).
    And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.
    (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.
    As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers.
    And as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. Allah loveth not wrong-doers.
    ..............peace be upon mohamed he prophet and jesus and all prophets
  • WR 2009/12/11 22:11:24
    WR
    +2
    He is the way to peace and love
  • Ms.Gamlieli 2009/12/07 23:18:01
    Ms.Gamlieli
    +1
    Jesus is the messiah and the son of God who came to rescue us from our sins.
  • proudtobeanAmerican 2009/12/06 02:55:04
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +2
    Jesus is my everything. He's the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, God incarnate. As a widow of 5 years, He's the flesh of God who held me as I wept.
  • Preussi... proudto... 2009/12/06 13:47:26
  • proudto... Preussi... 2009/12/06 20:55:54
    proudtobeanAmerican
    +1
    Thank you. Yes He does. When I was so low for longer than I thought was enough. I prayed this prayer: "Lord, I don't know why I'm still here or what my mission is that still remains, but whatever it is, could you make it interesting?" Within days, it became obvious He wanted me to become a spiritual warrior and learn my faith more deeply. That's exciting to me.
  • Sharona... proudto... 2011/08/13 12:41:17
    SharonandAngus
    +1
    may he be with u in always...god bless
  • sexyIRISHman-party starter!!! 2009/12/05 23:58:26 (edited)
    sexyIRISHman-party starter!!!
    +2
    but he was a leader that held an utmost important role that had a horrible tortured death!!!
  • Preussi... sexyIRI... 2009/12/06 13:52:05
  • sexyIRI... Preussi... 2009/12/08 15:38:36
    sexyIRISHman-party starter!!!
    ok
  • Sharona... sexyIRI... 2011/08/13 12:43:44
    SharonandAngus
    +1
    u have a good heart...u know what jesus went through x its good people like u are remembering him for what he did for each x everyone.
  • Constitutional Conservative 2009/12/05 15:37:56
    Constitutional Conservative
    +1
    To me, Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. He left his glorious habitation in Heaven to walk among us, to know our sufferings, our temptations and our fears. In spite of the fact that he was/is literally God in human form, he did not strive for the glories of this world, but rather shunned them to live the poorest of existences. Ample documentation and writings from many witnesses tell of his love, his miracles, and his passion. He suffered the cruelest of deaths (crucifixion) physically, and the literal wrath of God his Father upon his soul to act as our sacrificial lamb for our sins, and he walked out of the tomb 3 days later, risen again so that we may also partake of his life. All power, glory, praise and honor to Jesus Christ, the Lamb that was slain for us, who now lives to intercede for all believers as our advocate before God the Father.
  • Preussi... Constit... 2009/12/05 19:05:40
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2009/12/04 21:15:18
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +2
    My King, my friend, my protector, my light, my guide, my strength, my encourager, my hope, my triumph, my peace, and my rest.
  • Preussi... Lucy fo... 2009/12/05 07:00:02
  • Gr8hope 2009/12/04 16:32:59
    Gr8hope
    +1
    He is my Lord and Savior and the hope of the world.
    To know Him is to love Him and true peace.
  • Preussi... Gr8hope 2009/12/04 18:04:47
  • Gr8hope Preussi... 2009/12/05 00:53:17
    Gr8hope
    +1
    and you!
  • enlightened one 2009/12/04 13:26:50
    enlightened one
    +1
    Jesus is my lord and savior. I would not have made it through my long life if I have not had Jesus to listen and answer my prayers. I have seen faith in Jesus Christ bring about miracles that defy scientific reasoning.
  • Preussi... enlight... 2009/12/04 14:04:04
  • I am the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT 2009/12/04 12:15:47
  • Preussi... I am th... 2009/12/04 14:35:59
  • Sharona... Preussi... 2011/08/13 12:48:07
    SharonandAngus
    i agree what u have said...we dont need to be in church buildings made with hands to remember him...whether there is 2 or 3 he is in the midst... god does not dwell in temples made by hands...may the lord be with u in always x god bless to u.....thankyou
  • Sharona... Preussi... 2011/08/13 13:00:16
    SharonandAngus
    jesus said to pray for those who dont believe, have love for them all. jesus is our example on how we should be...jesus was baptised in the river jordon not in church buildings...the word baptizo in greek means=fully emerse in water... jesus said who believes we shall be saved x these signs shall follow that do believe.recieving the holy spirit(tongues)..how much pain he went through hes a wonderful loving god x im so happy that people like u are still having him in your life.Also mentioning important to pray x read his true word u are exactly right again...i pray to him every morning x night x read the bible alot ....the lord shows me in scriptures when something which is on my mind , he answers everytime.Hes given me that healing...i had epliespy x i was very ill...having these 3 times a day x more i went up for that praire, true faith in him...as he says ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN MY NAME I WILL DO..i no longer have epliespy x no more tablets...praise his mighty name....god bless...
  • Magic Kid 2009/12/04 08:01:52 (edited)
    Magic Kid
    +1
    Jesus is the second person of God, Father, Son, Holy Spirit. He died that I would know and be assured that my sins are forgiven and I through Him gain life eternal with God in heaven. Jesus, is not only and importantly my Savior but He is also my guide in life, the one in whom I seek refuge, my calm in the storm, and the answer to any problem, my all in all, and comforter, love incarnate.
  • Preussi... Magic Kid 2009/12/04 09:34:25
  • Magic Kid Preussi... 2009/12/13 08:10:01
    Magic Kid
    +1
    you're welcome : )
  • Wayne 2009/12/04 07:13:48
    Wayne
    +1
    Jesus Christ is my lord and savior!
  • Preussi... Wayne 2009/12/04 09:35:58
  • linny 2009/12/04 07:09:58
    linny
    +2
    I am a Christian and dunked in the water. I see God As I Belive.
    Amen
    Linny
  • Preussi... linny 2009/12/04 09:42:05
  • Will 2009/12/04 04:42:10
    Will
    +2
    Eternal Life

2014/10/30 21:32:42