What do you think of the latest Obama negative ad?

Ron in Oregon 2012/05/23 20:12:33
Related Topics: Obama, Dick, Negative
I think Dick Morris sums it up the best.

Read More: http://www.dickmorris.com/rebuttal-to-obamas-negat...

• DS in Oak Ridge NC 2012/05/23 20:16:37
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +7
    I thought my Acid Reflux was in remission, but I can taste vomit in the back of my throat after watching Barry's latest attack ads (a mirror image of his Attack Watch personna, but I guess he's evolved again).

• loribird29 2012/05/29 21:49:45
    loribird29
    Obama could say yellow snow is bad for you to eat and the conservatives will spend millions talking about the many benefits to yellow snow. the ignorant right hate him so much and for what? but don't bother showing them any facts or statistics, nope, logic and reality are just "liberal bias." fear and hate is where the real truth comes from! idiots.
  • rightside 2012/05/29 21:13:19
    I want to listen to all of Dicks rebuttals.
    rightside
    I get Dick's letters and he refutes it all. bama lies and the lame stream will not report it.
    bama needs to be voted out and I wish we could vote today, its not soon enough!
    obama voted out
  • AM 2012/05/24 17:43:50
  • Dave**Gay for Girls** 2012/05/24 16:52:35 (edited)
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/05/24 16:43:53
    +3
    Obama is a liar and his campaign is filled with lies and distortions. He has no honor or conscience and will say or do anything to stay in office. Americans who try to find the truth instead of listening to the Obama BS will find out what a disgraceful man he is, a man who does not deserve to be reelected.
  • Angela 2012/05/24 14:12:56
    Angela
    +4
    I won't watach anything pertaining to Obama..the man makes me sick to my stomach..reading about him is enough. Here's a tasty news item the media decided not to report on. Obama just appointed the first assasination czar..John Brennen, as the sole person in charge of designating people to be assasinated...blog dot alexanderhiggins dot com foreward slash 2012 foreward slash 05 foreward slash 23 foreward slash media-blackout-obama-appoints... how's that for drone surveilliance and martial law per Americans??
  • ProudPr... Angela 2012/05/29 19:43:23
    ProudProgressive
    LOL and you actually believe that.

laughing gif
  • mrdog 2012/05/24 07:34:36
    He is correct.
    mrdog
    +3
    Obama will try many things this year to keep eye off his record in office...

but it will not work on voters.... enough already...bark
    +4
    Obama is a die-hard liar - nothing new
  • ProudPr... Jackie ... 2012/05/29 19:44:03
    ProudProgressive
    The President has not lied about anything.
  • Jackie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 19:44:50
    +1
    My dear one, he has not made one single speech without a whopper in it (or more) - pay attention
  • ProudPr... Jackie ... 2012/05/29 19:46:07
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    I do pay attention, Jackie. That's why every time one of my esteemed colleagues on the Right says it, I feel an obligation to bring them back to the real world.
  • Jackie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 20:42:14
    +2
    LOL As do I with my left wingers
  • ProudPr... Jackie ... 2012/05/29 20:55:15
    ProudProgressive
    So what has the President "lied" about this time?
  • Jackie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 21:03:51
    +1
    Pick a speech, any speech -- I will give you the latest two - the oil reserve nonsense that his DOE says is 100% wrong as well as all other sources - even after being told he was wrong he kept saying it. - and more recently, the most absurd of all, his contention that he has spent less - now I am surprised he didn't just choke on that one. His own treasury department puts his spending at 9.7 Billion a day; Bush at 6.8 B per day; Clinton at less and Reagan less than Clinton - real dollars - not estimates, not 10 year plans, no screwing with dates and so on - real money flying out the doors and windows. I will say the last one put me in mind of "don't believe your lying eyes."

By hey, you give me a speech and I will tell you the whopper or whoppers!
    He does have a problem - the sad thing for me, he tells these things when he doesn't have to- I think it is just a character flaw eat its base , he has done so much of that throughout his life that I suspect he believes that no one will actually cross check what he says. Oh well, he is a professional politician
  • ProudPr... Jackie ... 2012/05/29 21:21:58 (edited)
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    I'm not sure what you mean by "the oil reserve nonsense", but it is a fact that (a) we are producing more oil in the United States today than we were four years ago (b) we have more operating wells in the United States today than we did four years ago (c) we have more open drilling permits in the United States today than we did four years ago, and (d) the percentage of oil used in this coutnry from foreign sources is lower now than it has been in over ten years.

He didn't say we are spending less. He said the RATE is lower than it has been in at least 30 years. And he's correct about that.

sfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfsfsdf
  • Jackie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 22:03:01 (edited)
    Seen this tripe - facts do not support the chart and you well know it - they assigned all Obama crap in 09 to Bush - absurd stuff. Bush had nothing to do with 09 - intact one could rule out the last four-six months of his administration since those democrat darlings in house and senate refused to allocate any funds until after Obama was in office.

edit add - His statements about the oil reserves and the statements about the amount in reserves - he lied, just that simple
  • ProudPr... Jackie ... 2012/05/29 22:13:17
    ProudProgressive
    Just the opposite, Jackie. The $800 billion stimulus was passed during Bush's last Fiscal year, but it was reassigned to Obama. That's why it says "reassigned TO Obama". And considering that the data comes from not one but THREE non-partisan sources, it's a lot more reliable than anything you'll see from Fox.

And in fact, the chart is being generous. Much of the spending that the President has had to do have been the direct result of the Bush Recession - spending more on food stamps, for instance, would not have been necessary had Bush not thrown so many Americans out of work.

Jackie, you have your reasons for disliking the President and I won't inquire or try to change that. But I sincerely urge you to make sure by REAL sources of information that the things you base your dislike on are not simply Right Wing talking points. If you dislike Obama because "spending has exploded under Obama", then your dislike has no real basis, because it hasn't exploded. In fact, budget deficits for each of the last three years have been LESS than they were in the last Bush year. Admittedly there is still a lot left to be cut, and the President has not EVER said that he would not cut spending - in fact, last summer during the Tea Party manufactured "debt ceiling crisis", President Obama o...

Jackie, you have your reasons for disliking the President and I won't inquire or try to change that. But I sincerely urge you to make sure by REAL sources of information that the things you base your dislike on are not simply Right Wing talking points. If you dislike Obama because "spending has exploded under Obama", then your dislike has no real basis, because it hasn't exploded. In fact, budget deficits for each of the last three years have been LESS than they were in the last Bush year. Admittedly there is still a lot left to be cut, and the President has not EVER said that he would not cut spending - in fact, last summer during the Tea Party manufactured "debt ceiling crisis", President Obama offered the Republicans a deal where there would be four TRILLION dollars in spending cuts in exchange for a tax increase of 0.2% on the second million that would only have affected the top 340,000 richest Americans. The Right turned it down because Grover Norquist made them promise to protect the rich no matter what. Even as we speak the Republicans STILL are blocking the most sensible cuts we could make to the most bloated and inefficient area of the national budget - military spending. If we cut our entire military budget by half (which the President has NOT proposed) we would still be outspending the rest of the world combined on military matters.

The President has tried. That he has not succeeded enough yet is not anything he can be blamed for.
  • Jackie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/30 04:38:36
    Nice try sugar - AP and the Washington Post and anyone with ethics will not buy this gaming - we are simply not that stupid. Obama is even backing off of this lie and distortion. He is being laughed at for even presenting this obvious and clear misrepresentation - In fact Proud, it is just plain disgusting on every level.l
  • 56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA... 2012/05/24 01:24:02
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +4
    Your choice NOVEMBER 6, 2012 . . .

obama chump change
  • ReconMa... 56lady☆... 2012/05/24 16:41:14
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/05/24 01:19:36
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Good rebuttal, I'm glad he's doing it. I hate the lies!
  • Grabitz 2012/05/23 20:53:10
    Grabitz
    +1
    One side runs negative add and so does the other . Bring back a trillion dollars ? And do what with it ? Pay for more outsourcing or maybe pay workers here like they do in China like the republicans want it $3,65 an hour ? Screw Romney and his outsourcing , Obama too if he is outsourcing .
  • Gracie ... Grabitz 2012/05/24 01:20:27
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    Obama's not outsourcing, he's just unemploying.
  • Grabitz Gracie ... 2012/05/24 01:40:30
    Grabitz
    +1
    Screwed either way we go . If only Paul was nominated to shake up both sides .
  • ProudPr... Gracie ... 2012/05/29 19:44:59
    ProudProgressive
    Yeah, those 4 and a half million Americans who have jobs now thanks to President Obama don't exist.
  • Gracie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 21:32:02
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    Now, that's funny!
  • ProudPr... Gracie ... 2012/05/29 22:14:29
    ProudProgressive
    No funnier than "Obama is unemploying". At least mine's based on fact.
  • Gracie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 22:22:31
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    Presidents don't create jobs.
  • ProudPr... Gracie ... 2012/05/29 22:27:58
    ProudProgressive
    Of course they do. Have you ever heard of Franklin Delano Roosevelt? He got us out of the Great Depression (caused, of course, by tax cuts for the rich and deregulation of Wall Street - sound familiar?) by creating millions of public sector jobs. The WPA alone created over 8 million American jobs.

You know who doesn't create jobs? People who get two TRILLION Dollars in tax cuts handed to them while at the same time get handed tax credits for moving jobs overseas (again - sound familiar?)
  • Gracie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 22:31:52
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    See, you believe that FDR got us out of the Depression? Not so and anyone with any integrity that has studied it is aware of it. They debunked that one long ago.
  • ProudPr... Gracie ... 2012/05/29 22:41:30
    ProudProgressive
    LOL the fact that a hack conservative tried to rewrite history to pretend that FDR did not get us out of the Depression by government spending isn't taken seriously by anyone.

Ask someone who was there if you know any. If you like (and if you're ready for at least half an hour of totally irrelevant babbling before she gets to the point LOL) I'll give you my mom's phone number.
  • Gracie ... ProudPr... 2012/05/29 23:32:53
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    My father was an adult during the Depression, he was born in 1903 so I think I've heard it all. I bet you're not aware that the spending didn't even go to the poorest areas, just the politically expedient areas. He imposed more excise taxes that affected the poor than anyone. If you want to look to see where the most money went, look no further than NYC and their parks and infrastructure.

FDR was a great politician, he had people voting for him when he was almost dead and could barely speak. He used those jobs to buy votes and people didn't care. His price and wage controls along with his excess profits tax made a depression "The Great Depression". Facts don't lie even when academic historians will.
    DS in Oak Ridge NC
    +7
  • LadyBGood DS in O... 2012/05/24 00:21:24
    LadyBGood
    +3
    Great response!
  • NPC 2012/05/23 20:16:07
    NPC
    +6
    How long do the Democrats admit that Barack was a mistake ?
  • LadyBGood NPC 2012/05/24 00:22:10
    LadyBGood
    +3
    They haven't yet!
  • Ron in ... NPC 2012/05/25 18:46:05
    Ron in Oregon
    He was a mistake in 1961.

2014/10/21 12:03:18