What do you think of George W. Bush?

ElephantChristianConservative7 2012/02/06 02:43:53
Related Topics: George W. Bush, Bush
One of the Greatest Presidents in American History.
Did not like him. w/ valid reason

• ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/02/06 03:13:30
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +6
    I try not to think of him, ever.
    A man goes to the White House and asks to see President Bush...

The Marine on duty tells the guy that Bush isn't President, and to please leave. The man goes away.

The next day he comes back to the White House and asks to see
    President Bush. The marine on duty reminds him that Bush is not President, and to please go away.

The man goes away. The next day, he comes back again, and again the same Marine is on duty. The man asks to see President Bush, and the Marine, his patience worn out, says, "WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE ASKING FOR HIM? BUSH IS NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE!!!"

The man smiles and says, "I know, I just like hearing it."

• vis_viva 2012/02/24 23:47:45 (edited)
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    vis_viva
    +1
    Horrible President with horrible management style. At best misled us into war (at worst lied us into it). Thought deregulation and tax cuts fixed everything. Trusted cronies over competency. No matter how bad of a mood I'm in I can always cheer myself up a little by reminding myself he's not president any more.
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/02/08 00:17:45
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +1
    Well, he reminds me of the color orange. And I don't really like the color orange. Hey don't blame me, synesthesia sometimes affects my opinions of people. But other than that, I still don't like him.
  • Violet 2012/02/06 23:49:52 (edited)
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    Violet
    +2
    Need option #3. NEVER *think* of this man.

There's absolutely no reason to ever think of the most embarrassing person the we have ever had as a U.S. President.
  • Z 2012/02/06 21:31:07
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    Z
    +1
    He grew the government by 70%, sent us to two wars and expanded the Governments reach into our lives. He ignored intelligence which could have stopped 9/11, he increased the debt astronomically and did little for illegal immigration. He was clueless.
  • ElephantChristianConservative7 2012/02/06 21:16:21
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    I asked for VALID REASONS, not hate filled opinions and propaganda. Propagated by Liberal Democratic drones.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/02/06 17:44:52
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    No Child Left Behind, The Patriot Act, Big Medicaid Bill, Iraq, and so many other disasters.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/02/06 21:26:31
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    +1
    If Bush wouldn't have had our troops invading Iraq, we would already be in a nuclear war with Iraq, Saddam Hussein would be reigning supreme in the Middle East & you would not have the freedom you have today.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/02/06 21:34:29
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Wrong, same tired story. We had Iraq attack Iran for our own reasons and invaded Iraq for interior motives. It had nothing to do with Saddam, and I don't have my freedom. They have been stripped away policy by policy and law by law. NAFTA, The Patriotic Act, NDAA, Healthcare, and so many other policies/laws that goes against the Constitution.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/02/08 00:17:48
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    This is the same Liberal rhetoric I've been hearing for a long time but if your Barack Hussein Obama is anti-war then why did he order more troops in Iraq when he claimed he would pull out our troops in the first 16 months of his presidency. Just another way to express hateful opinions against Christian Conservative Republicans. NDAA, Obama Healthcare, cash for clunkers & the stimulus package by the way was signed by Obama which put our country in Trillions of dollars in debt. Thanks to our majority Democratic Congress & Senate and the office of the presidency. NOT Republicans.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/02/08 00:28:03 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    lol, Maybe 'You' didn't comprehend the term both parties and my comment on Obama. Once again you just proved my point, both parties are one and the same. Newt and McCain supported the inane Libya war a long side Obama. The Democrats and Republicans supported the inane Iraq war. The Democrats and Republicans supported The Patriot Act, NDAA, No Child Left Behind, NAFTA, Prescription Drugs Medicaid, and the increase on the budget. Shall I continue? Who mentioned anything about Christians? Stop being willfully ignorant or are you that dense? (Rhetorical question)
  • Carlo T... Latti I... 2012/06/07 15:18:26
    Carlo Tucci
    +2
    No one mentioned anything about Christians, but it's always the same old song with them. Don't you know people like elephant with blinders have to spew that stuff because they have no other defense of the most unpopular president in history? In June of 08 his approval rating was 23%.That was after his almost 8 years was over.
  • Elephan... Carlo T... 2012/06/15 18:11:54
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Just because a person is popular namely Barack Hussein Obama, doesn't make what he is doing is right. If every crime known to man were legal would it make it right....NO.... but the very principals and policies he stands for are against any moralistic Democratic society. Just saying if Barack Hussein Obama is such a good president than why are you and Latrice responding with hatefilled comments and not listening to what I type.
  • Elephan... Carlo T... 2012/06/15 18:14:56
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    If you were listening to me than the blame wouldn't go all on George W. Bush and the Republicans, instead of trying to hold Barack Hussein Obama accountable for 3 1/2 years of failed policies and over spending. He has outspent every other president in American history combined before him.
  • David H... Elephan... 2012/08/12 17:44:18
  • Elephan... David H... 2012/11/19 08:20:42
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    He (Sadaam Hussein) may not have taken away our Freedoms as Americans but he would Have Killed MILLIONS of innocent American Citizens with Nuclear Weapons. The Only One That Would be Cowards My Friend is YOU, Barack Obama and the Other Far Left Wussies that don't have the Guts or THE COURAGE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS AND DEFEND INNOCENT LIVES!
  • David H... Elephan... 2012/11/20 03:24:17
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/06/15 18:07:47
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Both parties the same? If you would watch and listen to Fox News instead of the Liberal networks your understanding would be more clear and that is nearly 100% of Liberal Democrats want to over spend our budget and put us further into debt.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/06/17 03:37:22
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Believe in your own delusions.
  • Carlo T... Elephan... 2012/06/07 15:10:11
    Carlo Tucci
    +1
    ELEPHANT WITH BLINDERS!
  • Carlo T... Elephan... 2012/06/07 15:07:27
    Carlo Tucci
    +2
    OMG! An elephant with blinders! I see VALID REASONS above and below your last comment.Freedom we have today? You have got to be kidding! George W. converted me!
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/02/06 21:29:23
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    So God Bless our troops & God Bless George W. Bush. The current and future results of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats work can be seen in this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/02/06 21:37:57 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Give me a break, it's both parties. Both parties voted for The Patriotic Act and NDAA with the exception of a few. How many Cons/Progressives have we had in our history? To many to count, Nixon, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, Clinton, Newt, Harry Reid, Boehner, Bush Sr, Bush, Obama and I can continue to go on. Spare me it is just the Democrats crap.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/02/08 02:37:16 (edited)
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Your ignorance shows by showing no facts, I have video upon video of actual proof of what Democratic candidates spoke out of their own mouth. Don't be deceived on the "They All Lie" ignorant statement that I hear from non voting Liberals all the time, it just shows a lack of intelligence on your part and the rest of the Liberal Democrats who talk like you. Our country is in the sorry state it's in because of half witted, uneducated, misinformed Liberal Democrats like you.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/02/08 02:51:26 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    LOL Once again you are showing yourself to be a complete dolt. Newt helped increase the Department of education. I have videos upon videos showing how deceptive both parties are. Stop being a misinformed puppet and party liner, that stands up for the people who are helping in creating our problems. Once again read history and policies/laws dished out by 'Both' parties. Woodrow Wilson, Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Newt, Santorum, Perry, Obama, Boehner, Harry Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, Bush Jr, Bush Sr, McCain, John Kerry, and the list goes on. Your moronic viewpoint is showing your asinine facade and it is amusing. Maybe you need to stop watching videos and pick up a book. Read about globalization, inflation, booms/busts, liquidation, Oligarchy, crony capitalism, etc.... You aren't even worth my time. (Not a Liberal by the way genius)

Good Night.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/02/08 02:59:10
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Your sarcasm, will not solve any of the Liberal issues that are destroying our nation my friend it only adds fuel to the fire.

The only way our nation can become great again is if it repents (changes it's way of thinking) and turns to and puts it's faith & trust in the word of God and Jesus Christ again.

God Bless You
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/02/08 03:02:48
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    God bless you as well, goodnight.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/06/15 18:24:35 (edited)
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    So your telling me you've never found a perfect candidate in American history? How about Scott Walker, Sarah Palin, Ronald Reagan, Mike Huckabee, Tommy Thompson, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington. The fine patriots Iisted are just a handful of the many American candidates or former Governors, Senators and Presidents who have changed and shaped the way our country looks at freedom and Democracy.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/06/17 03:38:27
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    You don't know your history and naming Sarah Palin is laughable. Once again; believe in your own delusions.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/07/19 15:19:56
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    Your hatred towards Republicans is typical among most Liberal Democrats who will not give the time or day or listen to a right minded "right wing" Conservative Republican who has more common sense than a hundred Liberal Democrats put together.
  • Latti I... Elephan... 2012/07/19 16:35:18
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    This conversation ended a month ago; converse with someone who cares of your opinion.

Good day.
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/08/12 11:48:49
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    You just proved my point sir, thank you. p.s. if you don't know what I'm talking about, please bother to read my last comment, if your not too busy worshiping Barack Hussein Obama.
    God Bless and Thanks
  • Elephan... Latti I... 2012/11/19 08:36:11 (edited)
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    If You didn't Care, then why did you re-comment about 10 times, you don't make any sense. Please at least ATTEMPT to make sense when you re-comment. Thanks.
  • David Hussey 2012/02/06 04:09:56
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    David Hussey
    +1
    Just on more in a parade of Wall St\MIC puppets.
  • Elephan... David H... 2012/02/06 21:30:13
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    I said give a Valid reason sir, not a treason.
  • David H... Elephan... 2012/02/07 01:18:51 (edited)
    David Hussey
    +1
    If you do not feel that being a puppet of Wall St and the hawks of the COFR is adequet reason to dislike him I am at a loss for what to say. It would seem that nothing would be acceptable by you as a "valid" reason to dislike him. Is it pure partisanship which blinds you to his criminal administration?
  • Elephan... David H... 2012/02/08 03:26:02
    ElephantChristianConservative7
    The most tyrannical Un-American administration in American History is Barack Hussein Obama's administration by far. The Liberal Democrats & Barack Hussein Obama will lead us into national peril and martial law very soon... http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
  • Cyan9 2012/02/06 03:38:09
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    Cyan9
    If the Iraq war hadn't been such a failure he probably have been just considered an average president.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/02/06 03:20:08 (edited)
    Did not like him. w/ valid reason
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
  • David H... FAWKES'... 2012/02/06 04:10:42
    David Hussey
    +1
    OMG!!!!! That is freakin' hilarious FAWKES' NOOSE!!!
  • keymanjim David H... 2012/02/06 04:25:25
    keymanjim
    +1
    Yeah, fawkes is kind of a retard. Isn't he?

2014/04/18 03:19:32