What do the terms REPUBLIC, and DEMOCRACY mean to you, Do you think the current Presidential candidates represent these ideas well?

stormy rae 2012/06/09 19:54:11
This is the AGE of REVOLUTION, if you think its over, then you haven't been listening very closely to RON PAULS MESSAGE!
ROMNEY 2012! O.M.G.! Obama Must GO!
I don't care what you say about OBAMA, FORWARD, even if he is driving me over the cliff!
Seriously I made a big mistake, I would never vote for another Democrat again, as long as POTUS is Obama, and continues to define the DEMOCRATS. I for some reason do not believe the DEMOCRATS represented this, as if you listen to the master puppet speak, he makes relevant delusional points, in that he says he is catering to the lower class, and he makes it seem that he cares about the people. President Obama misinforms everyone, and he lies about everything. If he did any of the accomplishments he arrogantly claims to have completed, he would be a good DEMOCRAT, but his ideas he speaks on, compared to what he has actually done and been successful at undermine the DEMOCRATS actual beliefs as well.

With this being said, if there was no REPUBLICAN LABEL, and no DEMOCRATIC LABEL, would you still vote for Obama, taking away party affiliations. Lets construct a list of his record, I will provide you the links so you can see for yourself, and verify the information vs. the information you are always under the assumption is truth. I will provide you with facts, and you can tell me are you a DEMOCRAT that has been misinformed, or a REPUBLICAN that has been misinformed too? Does it cross your mind that under most scenarios and circumstances, they are all the same. After reaching the discovery that most are the same, just claiming to be different by party affiliation, are you still a DEMOCRAT, or a REPUBLICAN, and might I add, that the pledge of allegiance to the American Flag, "I PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS", "ONE NATION UNDER GOD, WITH LIBERTY INDIVISIBLE, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL" what does this statement mean to you? I ask myself this, was a REPUBLIC what America represented in its founding time, and if so, a true REPUBLICAN, would preserve the very foundation of this nation, so therefore the REPUBLICANS of today, are misrepresenting, and they are highlighting a false image of what a REPUBLIC is, and what its state leader should stand for!

re·pub·lic

[ri-puhb-lik] Show IPA
noun
1.
a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
2.
any body of persons viewed as a commonwealth.
3.
a state in which the head of government is not a monarch or other hereditary head of state.

Now under the concept of a DEMOCRACY- the meaning, government by the people, with the representation for the people being decided by the people in a free electoral society, should this not include certain legislation passed by the GOVT?

de·moc·ra·cy

[dih-mok-ruh-see] Show IPA
noun, plural de·moc·ra·cies.
1.
government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.

Is this system being invaded by a total authority over reach on our social activities? Has our GOVERNMENT at this particular moment declared their selves owner of your bought and purchased properties, if you do not believe that the GOVERNMENT has declared you the tenant or lease holder on all properties, then you have been watching too much television. Has the GOVERNMENT, arbitrarily decided on laws, that infringe on each and every living beings birth rights, like the idea that vaccination is safe when it can be directly linked to the spike in cancer amongst humans, yet the GOVERNMENT feels it should be their right to force Americans to take "vaccines". Now they want to call proven natural methods of healing, that have not only proven to be affective, but inexpensive, and much better for your body to consume, they would rather label those as drugs, when there are FDA approved prescription drugs, that have side effects sometimes worse than just plain death itself, and call them safe for you to consume, yet they say the decisions that affect the most common social interests are decided upon by the public, my question to you is which public, the Peoples Public, or the Napoleonic, Idealists who not only have more wealth, than the average American, even of the self made folks, because there is always a special interest in making humans suffer. Is this the DEMOCRACY, with the politicians add on DEMOCRATIC, or has there been a seeping of the wrong ideas into both party's idealism?

This is what our DEMOCRACY for the people is starting to look like.

com·mu·nism

[kom-yuh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1.
a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
2.
( often initial capital letter ) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.

Unfortunately folks we have all been duped into this false claim that DEMOCRAT leadership at the moment, and REPUBLICAN leadership from the past were different ideas, but when we were not holding GOVERNMENT to account, because they started to pacify you in such a manner that is not only outrageous, but also criminal. I will not get into that right now, I just want to leave you with another concept to think about, and you tell me, are the DEMOCRATS, being misled, and has the American REPUBLIC been steered from what the defining characteristics of a REPUBLIC should represent?

re·pub·lic

[ri-puhb-lik] Show IPA
noun
1.
2.
3.

Does President Obama represent the Ideas of Democracy well, Does Governor Romney represent the ideas of the Republic very well, Do they both represent the ideas of COMMUNISM better, would you agree that Republic is not something Bush represented, nor does Governor Romney, or do you think both party names suit the above listed Presidents, and contenders for the office of POTUS? Or should both be asked to define what they represent? The Constitution clearly does not represent either one of these 2 candidates, nor does it represent their ideas, it represents a REPUBLIC of individual sovereign men and women, without the totalitarian leadership of a monarch, and it represents the right of a person to choose what best benefits them, not for the GOVERNMENTS under either REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRATIC, but CONSTITUTIONAL and REPUBLIC OF U.S.A.

Can we please have a representative of the REPUBLIC of the U.S.A., and a true representative of DEMOCRACY which is leadership for the PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE, and can be held to account by either their elected officials, and or the people that elected them. REMEMBER THIS?

• stormy rae 2012/06/09 21:03:31
    This is the AGE of REVOLUTION, if you think its over, then you haven't been l...
    stormy rae
    I think its clear that the majority of America has been misled by the representatives of DEMOCRACY and REPUBLIC. lets get someone that has a solution to the GOVERNMENTS over reach, or we will never have our civil liberties restored

they are ready to unseat the obama so im not worried about him winning legally, only cheating. if he cheats i wont be sitting in front of the tv waiting for him to go prance around at the white house, he will be removed from america before the party begins, i will pay for his ticket to gitmo

• FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/06/09 21:01:55
    I don't care what you say about OBAMA, FORWARD, even if he is driving me over...
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    The words "Republic" and "Democracy" as forms of government have nothing to do with the words "Republican" and Democrat" as party names.
  • stormy rae FAWKES'... 2012/06/10 16:53:57
    stormy rae
    exactly, so how can they truly represent the people who share the beliefs of a their republic, and their democracy, if the labels have nothing to do with the meaning behind the words
  • FAWKES'... stormy rae 2012/06/10 20:24:32
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    Nothing. Ask the Whigs.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/06/09 20:08:00
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +1
    Things can not run the way they have been the last 50-60 years. we are in a dire crisis Stormy as you well know. corporations are more powerful than our own government and then there is the fed. the puppet masters dont want a democracy and destroyed it years ago, A democracy wouldnt allow them to control "we the people" we have a polyarchy system...
    Here is the best Link I have found for our arsenal, I hope you watch the Documentary if you get a chance(netflix if you have it), you know all this but I thought it may help convince others :)
    www.ethosthemovie.com/

2014/11/24 06:48:58