What Do The Republicans Want? They Want To Take Away Everything That You Have, Including Your Freedom.

ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/08/17 01:16:07

What Do The Republicans Want? They Want To Take Away Everything That You Have, Including Your Freedom

What do the Republicans want? It's not such a secret. Republicans are pro-business, and anti-people. If a business has to pay taxes, Republicans weep big tears. But if individual working people and their children get sick and die because they cannot afford healthcare, Republicans do not care one bit. A lot of Democratic politicians basically support these Republican policies and have the same attitudes. These are policies that harm this country and harm the people. Anybody who votes Republican should ask your favorite politicians, and they will tell you. What I've said here is true.

1. Republicans want to end Social Security.

2. Republicans want to end Medicare.

3. Republicans want to end minimum wage.

4. Republicans want to end overtime pay.

5. Republicans want to end any restrictions on the number of immigrants they can bring into the country to take Americans' jobs.

6.
Republicans want to end public education. If people want their kids to
be educated, people will have to send the kids to private religious
schools, and pay for it out of their own pockets.

7. Republicans want Americans to live just like in the words of the old Tennessee Ernie Ford song, "16 Tons": "You load 16 tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store." In this case, the "company
store" would include Walmart, Blue Cross, and the banks. People would
work every day and every day would be another day older and deeper in
debt, because they will not earn enough to pay for housing, food,
medical care, clothing, so they will run a tab, use credit cards, owe
more every day of their lives. Their kids will have to pay for their
funerals on credit. Born poor and die in debt. Grab a shovel and start
digging the hole you're about to fall into.

8. Republicans want to steal every single thing that belongs to our country -- the water, the trees, the parks, the highways, the schools, the hospitals -- and
sell them off to the hedge fund criminals who have stolen our money and
are hiding it offshore, just waiting to swoop back in and buy everything
at a firesale price.

9. The Republicans want to eradicate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There is another gun case before the Supreme Court. I expect the Gang of Four will rule that everyone canshoot anyone else, no consequences. Of as much concern, there is a tobacco case going up before the Supreme Court, and I'm actually afraid they might order us all to start smoking again.

10. Republicans want no unemployment compensation, no Cobra. They would prefer that we all become day laborers, standing on a streetcorner hoping to get a days' work, because a desperate workforce is an obedient workforce.
Witness the Senator from the Lung Cancer State of Kentucky, Jim Bunning,
who is blocking all efforts to provide an extension to unemployment
compensation for the tens of millions of Americans who are out of work.
You think this guy Bunning is a dick? Certainly he is. But more
importantly, he's a Republican. And everything he is doing is consistent
with Republican policies.

For example, he loves the tobacco industry, and does not care one bit that it has killed millions of Americans. Here's a statement from Senator Bunning's own website opposing any efforts to have the FDA regulate tobacco: ‘FDA Has No Business On The Family Farm”

Thursday, June 11, 2009
"Whatever the opponents of tobacco say, there is no denying that this bill will place unnecessary mandates and expenses on our farmers in an effort to punish the big tobacco companies.
This sweeping legislation would drastically increase the FDA’s regulatory authority outside of the scope of original Congressional intent. It is nothing more than an attempt to eliminate our national tobacco industry.

"In Kentucky, the family farm is the foundation for who we are as a state. For over a century, the family farm in Kentucky has centered around one crop -- tobacco. We are proud of our heritage and proud that tobacco plays a role in our history.
... But at the end of the day, nothing brings as much of a return to the small farmer in Kentucky as tobacco. Its big business for our small farmers. http://bunning.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=NewsCen...

(From Sourcewatch):

During Bunning's reelection campaign in 2004, he accused his Democratic
opponent of physically assaulting Bunning's wife, leaving her black and
blue, and then said the Democrat looked like one of Saddam Hussein's
sons. Many people questioned his mental stability, and two newspapers
called for him to step down.

When it came time for a debate in that campaign, Bunning refused to appear,
instead only agreeing to appear by television, with him inside the
Republican national headquarters. Did he have someone whispering the
answers into his ear so he wouldn't appear so deranged? No telling,
because he also refused to allow any independent person inside the room
to monitor the proceedings. He also insisted the debate take place in
the middle of the afternoon, and forbade it to be rebroadcast in whole
or in part.

Bunning also received a nice campaign donation from that convicted felon Jack Abramoff.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Jim_Bunning

So, is he crazy? Mentally unstable? Arrogant and mean? Yes. But most important, he is is a Republican.

If these aren't what republicans want to do, then prove it.

Read More: http://nabnyc.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-do-republi...

• meBtc 2010/11/03 17:36:27
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ meBtc 2010/11/03 19:27:56
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    God "threw?" You are new. Clean up your language and learn to listen before you shoot your mouth off. "God" will never be a part of the government nor should "he" be.
  • THE ONE 2010/08/17 04:07:53
    THE ONE
    OBAMA SUCKS.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/08/17 04:14:37
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    AND REPUGLICANS SUCK MORE
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/08/17 05:45:51
    THE ONE
    CHECK THE POLLS.....AMERICA DOES NOT WANT THIS UNQUALIFIED, INEXPERIENCED SOCIALIST ANYMORE......OBAMA WILL BE ONE-N-DUN.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/04 00:35:26
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    CHECK THE POLLS. 62% WHO VOTED THIS TIME FOR REPUBLICANS SAID IT WAS A TEMPORARY VOTE AND IN NO WAY MEANS THEY WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN THE NEXT TIME.
    check polls 62 voted republicans temporary vote vote republican
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 03:37:25
    THE ONE
    it's over.....biggest loss in 70 years....you are grasping now.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/04 17:52:52
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    YOU GOT THE WRONG MESSAGE. AMERICANS ARE PISSED OFF AT PARTISANSHIP AND REPUGLICANS HAVE PROMISED TO CONTINUE THAT. 62% WHO VOTED FOR REPUBLICANS "THIS TIME" SAID THEIR VOTE IS TEMPORARY AND REPUBLICANS SHOULD NOT EXPECT THEIR VOTE IN 2012. DEMOCRATS STAYED HOME BECAUSE OBAMA BENT OVER FOR REPUBLICANS. THERE ARE MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS IN THIS COUNTRY THAN REPUGS. 2012 WILL BE A WHOLE NEW STORY. UNTIL THEN, STARTING IN JANUARY
    bent republicans registered democrats country repugs 2012 story starting january
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 19:51:27
    THE ONE
    YOU GUYS JUST HAVE NO CLUE........OBAMA AND THE DEMS WILL LOSE EVEN MORE NEXT TIME.
  • RepubDi... THE ONE 2011/07/02 01:49:35
    RepubDirtyTrick
    Stockholm Syndrome is an amazing phenomena. As soon as one of you Teatards call Obama a "Socialist," I instantly know that they are a hopeless Faux News victim, programmed to cheer for their own demise in the desperate hope that Glenn Beck will meet you for a beer. What a tool you are... I know... I know... don't let reality get in the way of your dead-end attachment to failure.
  • THE ONE RepubDi... 2011/08/09 03:20:25
    THE ONE
    HOW DO YOU RATE OBAMA'S ECONOMY?
  • meBtc THE ONE 2010/11/03 17:33:39
    meBtc
    +3
    you SUCK
  • THE ONE meBtc 2010/11/03 17:36:40 (edited)
    THE ONE
    THE DEMS SUCK....THAT IS WHY THEY GOT THROWN OUT ON THEIR ASSES....OBAMA IS NEXT.

YOU MAY AS WELL BLOCK ME NOW, I HAVE TRUTHS AND FACTS TO PROVE YOU WRONG ON EVERYTHING.....YOU CANNOT BEAT ME.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/03 19:31:16
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    Still can't put a coherent sentence together. Were you home schooled? Sure seems like it. Those who had been home schooled before coming to high school were some of the least intelligent students I had.
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 00:30:35
    THE ONE
    LMAO........BIGGEST LOSS OF POWER IN OVER 70 YEARS. OBAMAS GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS HE WRECKED THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY....FOR THAT, AMERICA IS GREATFULL.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ meBtc 2010/11/03 19:30:01
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    He's just low on intelligence. He can't put a sentence together that makes sense so he uses words he THINKS make him a big boy.
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 00:31:46
    THE ONE
    Read above.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/04 00:37:59
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    LIKE I SAID, YOU ARE NEXT TO A NEANDERTHAL. HAVE YOU SCRAPED YOUR KNUCKLES BADLY WALKING SO MUCH?
    neanderthal scraped knuckles badly walking
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 03:38:03 (edited)
    THE ONE
    EAT YOUR HEART OUT......TALK TO YOU LATER, GOING TO A VICTORY PARTY.

WHY DOES YOUR CHART NOW SHOW THE GOP FREEING THE SLAVES AND MUSLIMS?
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/03 19:28:54
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    You're so predictable. Can't put a coherent sentence together. Don't you know when you lower yourself to that level, you've immediately lost the argument.
  • THE ONE ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/11/04 00:33:42
    THE ONE
    WON THE ARGUEMENT AND THE ELECTION.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ THE ONE 2010/11/04 00:38:44
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    LEARN TO SPELL IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN "ARGUMENT."
  • Foxhound BN0 2010/08/17 02:13:20
    Foxhound BN0
    +2
    Yes. This is what Republicans are all about.
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ Foxhoun... 2010/11/03 19:33:21
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +1
    THERE IS ANOTHER COWARD AMONG US. I LOVE IT WHEN I WIN. doingmypart CAN'T STAND TO BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE HE HAS NO FACTS.
  • DoingMyPart 2010/08/17 01:36:15
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ DoingMy... 2010/08/17 01:38:41
  • DoingMy... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/08/17 01:51:50
    DoingMyPart
    +2
    You gave a source about one member of Congress. Where are your sources for the other tripe you spread as truth?
  • Foxhoun... DoingMy... 2010/08/17 02:14:07
    Foxhound BN0
    All over soda head. She's right. On every point.
  • DoingMy... Foxhoun... 2010/08/17 02:28:33
    DoingMyPart
    +1
    Sources?

Until those who actually have the power to do so, say so, what people without power say on this site is opinion.

I'm a Conservative but I don't want to do away with SS. I just want the FREEDOM, a concept espoused by Liberals until it involves something they oppose, to opt out.

I don't like the concept of minimum wage. Why should an employer be forced to pay someone a certain amount when the skills that person has doesn't produce what they have to be paid in an hour?

Who wants to end overtime pay?

The ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem.

I don't want to end public education. I want MY money to be applied where I think MY kids would get a better education. That goes back to the concept of CHOICE espoused by LIberals until it comes to something they oppose.

I see you think that if someone is born poor they will automatically stay poor. The problem many people have with money is not necessarily the lack of it but the lack of ability to manage it. You can't live like a millionaire on a $10,000 salary.

The ones about stealing the things of this country and eradicating the Bill of Rights are so asanine, it isn't worth responding.

I can understand why those on unemployment want it extended. They aren't the ones that will be footing the bill.
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2010/08/17 01:32:34 (edited)
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    You'd rather have to find a plot of land no one owns and eke out a living eating the crops you grow yourself - because employers could no longer hire you. That could be called freedom. Unless you mean living off the government dole, as I do on Disability. I do not call that freedom.

I thought Obama was against fear-mongering?
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ Dave Sa... 2010/08/17 01:39:30
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    They would probably cut your disability if they could.
  • Dave Sa... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2010/08/17 01:42:14
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    That's the way I vote. We were better off as a country before we had it. Other things will have to be changed as well.

2014/09/19 09:49:21