What did the Obama Crotch Salute at Fort Hood Ceremony mean to you?

Shark 2010/01/25 21:25:53
Related Topics: Obama, President
WTF...............
My Obama would not do that.......
Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Crotch Salute -

Isn't anyone out there seeing RED yet?
Obama refuses to salute, come to attention or even place his hand on his heart as the honor guard passes at the Memorial Service for those killed.

If this does not offend you nothing will!
I'm embarrassed that the World would see this.
ALL AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE THIS.

NOTE: I have been told that this photo may not be accurate or that it is from another event. If that is the case, then why, is everyone saluting or have their hand over their heart except the president? Timing? I doubt it as the others are all at full position and the President has not even changed or prepared to change position. He looks very at ease. So, the email I received may have some facts wrong as in date or event, but the photo is a real place and a real event and shows a real positions. And not a position in regards to hand placement but in ideology.

• technotrucker 2010/01/25 21:34:53
    WTF...............
    technotrucker
    +4
    What else do you expect from a low life snake. He thinks he is a world ruler and need not show any respect. I still think we should be pushing for his presidency to be overturned or impeached. Which ever is the speediest resolution to this disaster.
    peace

• Ric U. 2014/05/26 06:06:13
    Ric U.
    Obama gives every thing American a crotch salute. The one accused of the massacre was a fellow Muslim. He don't put his hand on his chest to salute the flag or during the national anthem. He gives the crotch salute.

I don't see RED. I see sleeper cell.
  • Pam Terry 2011/09/10 20:08:32
  • LindaOH 2010/10/24 16:24:14
    My Obama would not do that.......
    LindaOH
    The background isn't even the same as the background shown in the videos I saw of this ceremony.
  • Shark LindaOH 2010/10/28 03:52:07
    Shark
    Thats it??
    What about the fact that everyone in the photo is in fact at full salute and Obama is at rest. Where is the leadership in that, regardless of where or where not you think it may or may not be?
  • TopShelf® (oyo) 2010/01/28 01:41:22
    WTF...............
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    crotch. wtf crotch
    yeah.
  • eyeballz 2010/01/27 05:32:50
    eyeballz
    +1
    I think this is a very disgusting and disgraceful action if taken by anyone , so I am not singleing out president Obama. I think this man lacks good judgement and common sense.
  • Steford doesn't follow 2010/01/26 15:08:41
    WTF...............
    Steford doesn't follow
    +2
    The cocksu.... ain't got a clue,or respect for nobody or nothin! Somebody..........anybody get this bastard off my planet?
  • birdman 2010/01/26 14:25:55
    birdman
    +1
    Don't know what this is about and if its just one photo... I don't know.
  • Zoel 2010/01/26 06:33:55
    WTF...............
    Zoel
    +3
    He is a deep disgrace and a terrible disappointment. He could have done great things for this country, instead he is bringing her to her knees.

deep disgrace terrible disappointment country bringing knees
  • Marek 2010/01/26 04:42:52 (edited)
    Marek
    +2
    This would not be the first time that he forgets himself
  • Raptor Jesus 2010/01/25 23:21:42
  • Marek Raptor ... 2010/01/26 04:44:56
    Marek
    If so, what difference does it make. The picture looks authentic.
  • Raptor ... Marek 2010/01/26 04:49:09
  • Marek Raptor ... 2010/01/26 06:21:14
    Marek
    OK, looks like you are right. The problem with still pictures is that one can't look a few seconds later or earlier.
    Would you happen to have a link to the video?
  • Shark Marek 2010/11/02 07:25:02
    Shark
    +1
    No he would not have the video as he would look stupid defending the defenseless.
    The action taken by Obama or inaction's as it were, did in fact happen.
  • Marek Shark 2010/11/02 15:38:28
    Marek
    +1
    You are right, of course. Personally I am convinced that the picture is correct.
  • Marek Shark 2010/11/02 15:38:28
    Marek
    +1
  • LindaOH Raptor ... 2010/10/31 14:19:12
    LindaOH
    He is standing while "Hail to the Chief" is being played. He must stand there until the song is finished. PLEASE do your research before spreading false information. If you want to bash Obama, that is your American right; but make it about something that is TRUE!
  • Javimendo 2010/01/25 22:36:37
    WTF...............
    Javimendo
    +3
    This crotch salute was not "debunked" - No way he can cover this one up.
    wtf crotch salute debunked cover
  • Eddie 2010/01/25 21:44:55
  • mymoon 2010/01/25 21:39:28
    mymoon
    +1
    Really you should do a little research, this was debunked months ago.....
    http://www.snopes.com/politic...
  • Eddie mymoon 2010/01/25 21:44:15
    Eddie
    Exactly. People love to distort the truth to their favor...
  • Shark Eddie 2010/01/26 00:59:50
    Shark
    +1
    It may be old, but It was just emailed to me today. that is why I posted it, to find out. Besides, its not like it was the first time, which makes it easy to question.
    Distortion comes from those that try to pretend it did not happen as in the earlier photo that in fact is true. Distortion, hardly. Questioning, absolutely, as in my second reply box, which is respectful.
    Sure, I did not search the internet to see if this was accurate, but then neither did CNN when they were fawning over the Democratic Liberal Agenda over the last two years which is now coming home to roost and they are not pleased with the results. The ratings reflect it better than any spin. So, when talking about the favor of distortion, don't' forget why Fox and Republicans are more popular than ever, because of the distortions that proliferated the left.
  • Marek mymoon 2010/01/26 05:06:32
    Marek
    +1
    The picture is real they say. Indeed it looks real. Their explanation that it was taken just as he entered during hail to the chief music is not convincing since he is already in the relaxed pose. People normally do not walk with their hands firmly placed on their crotch. Only unedited video of the event would reliably prove that snopes is right. Personally I don't read too much into it. It seems like sloppy and somewhat disrespectful habit of hugging himself.
  • Shark mymoon 2010/11/02 07:22:49
    Shark
    Not debunked at all. The location of the event was posted wrong in the original email that was going around. Snopes did not debunk the actions in the photo as it could not.
  • technotrucker 2010/01/25 21:34:53
    WTF...............
    technotrucker
    +4
    peace

2014/08/20 04:57:52