Obama MUST be indicted for high crimes and misdemeanors and ASAP. His entire Administration belongs behind bars. Who would have ever guessed we have a nation full of gutless LAWYERS, even some "Constitutional" lawyers who KNOW the damage he is doing, but who are too wimpy to bring charges.

Nobody can convince me that a traitor, a usurper, an all but illiterate "community agitator", can waltz in, take over the country, negate law enforcement, negate foreign affairs, negate the Constitution, negate all civilized decency and in over 3 years there is no way to get rid of him. It just doesn't wash. I think it's time to start investigating some of the other players who don't seem to be part of Obama's gang, people we have heretofore considered good Americans. Are they, instead, merely fascist sleepers?