What are the noises being heard around the world?

Michael Miller 2012/09/15 05:17:09
I don't know how many of you have heard what I'm talking about, but there are some very strange apocalyptic noises being heard all over the world. Some describe it as a groaning or moaning sound. If you go to Youtube you can find videos quite easily. The Tampa Bay Devil Rays were playing a game and the entire stadium heard it. The announcers even commented on it. Very strange. Some say it's the pressure building up inside the earth's core. Some say it's extra terrestrial. I've heard some say it could be power lines or trains lol. It could be a big hoax although I don't think it is. Whatever the case, I'm afraid we are in for something soon. Something is happening and nobody can explain it. What are your thoughts?

• sean 2012/09/18 12:49:43
    polar shifts
    sean
    they can explain it but..won't..THEY WILL HIDE IN THOSE RABBIT HOLES THEY BUILT WITH TAXPAYER MONEY..DEEP UNDERGROUND..why else would gates ..rockefeller and monsanto build that seed bank..and these same people built the GEORGIA GUIDE STONES..think about it..this has not been the first time mankind has been wiped out..the next people will be wondering who built them and your new 10 commandments are on them for the new group of humans to follow....and will be an ancient mystery to them ..like stonehedge is too us..its coming very soon.
  • SuiJuris249 2012/09/18 09:54:22
    polar shifts
    SuiJuris249
    +1
    I would have to go with the polar shift theory as it is already known that it is taking place and that the north pole is moving at a rate of over 40 miles per year.
  • sean SuiJuri... 2012/09/18 13:16:13
    sean
    it has sped up to 50 miles per year..and at one point will flip all at once.
  • SuiJuri... sean 2012/09/19 17:39:14
    SuiJuris249
    +2
    Well i was just going by the data I had last seen its not something I worry about to much as there is really nothing you or I or anyone can really do to stop it now is there. Better in my opinion to worry about what I can do something about. Like having a storage of goods or working on restoring liberty even if its just at the local level.
  • sean SuiJuri... 2012/09/20 00:55:21
    sean
    your right, its to late now..i have stored up water and canned foods, and going to put a hand pump in with some filters for water..take care sui
  • SuiJuri... sean 2012/09/26 14:19:18
    SuiJuris249
    Were lucky we sit on 5 naturally flowing wells which have some of the purest waters in the nation I think well be ok for water :)
  • Sheepdog 2012/09/17 23:31:51
    polar shifts
    Sheepdog
    +1
    This is 2012, weird things will happen...watch the sun in the next year.
  • DeeB 2012/09/17 22:01:07
    polar shifts
    DeeB
    +4
    It very well could be polar shifts. Or it could be aliens doing something underground!! We will no doubt soon see, whatever it is!
  • Eddie 2012/09/16 15:16:54
    polar shifts
    Eddie
    The earth is a living being, our mother. We've been very disrespectful to her. Pehaps she's not happy and is beginng to tell us about it.
  • Boris D. 2012/09/15 18:47:37 (edited)
    aliens
    Boris D.
    It's either the smoke monster from Lost or Satan.

Probably Satan.
  • bob 2012/09/15 16:32:41 (edited)
    polar shifts
    bob
    +2
    I believe the Earth is getting ready to cross the center line of the solar system and the poles will shift. There are several shows on plate techtonics that use to air on the history, sience and national Geographic Channel the showed video from the Mid Atlantic Ridge the Ocean floor is striped Light and dark each change in color is a Pole shift the width of these strips is equal and consistant the time it takes the earth to complete one half an orbit of the solar system is somewhere around 10,500 years by the Mayan long count and thought to be 13,000 years by Astrologists the exact time is not known. The fact that we are crossing the center line of are orbit around the milky way is not disputed what effects that will have on the earth are and no one really knows.
    I do know I have not seen any shows on the mid atlantic ridge on tv in a long time and I tried to find video on the mid atlantic ridge on the net and could not find any
  • Sheepdog bob 2012/09/19 01:17:08
    Sheepdog
    Maybe it is becaues the Mid-Atlantic Ridge is a set slow-spreading mid-oceanic ridge system. Fast-spreading systems are more typical of the Pacific Ring of fire where deep trenches are more common than in the Atlantic. There has been a number of EQs at both ends if it happening this year. A magnitude 5.1 earthquake has struck the southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge on September 14, 2012. Then there is Iceland with that big volcano blow awhile back.
  • bob Sheepdog 2012/09/19 16:17:29
    bob
    The Mid Atlantic ridge is a Creation point New ocean Floor is created there, In the Pacific it is a Subduction zone where the Ocean floor goes down or is Destroyed that is why this area produce the more violent Quakes. The Molecular structures of the rock samples taken from the Mid Atlantic Ridge ocean floor show the Pole shift was rapid the molecules switch direction or Polarity fast there is not slow change in the alignment of the Molecules but a quick and complete change.
  • Flor de Luna 2012/09/15 14:00:03
    polar shifts
    Flor de Luna
    +1
    Probably has to do with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).
  • ruralntex 2012/09/15 13:08:57
    polar shifts
    ruralntex
    I haven't heard this, or if I did I thought it was the train 2 miles away.
  • Stardust 2012/09/15 12:49:53
  • Kevin V... Stardust 2012/09/15 18:06:53
    Kevin Verdone
    So why not just say something to us instead of groaning?
  • Stardust Kevin V... 2012/09/15 18:38:56
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/09/15 12:30:24
    polar shifts
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    The Son of Sam was one of the first persons to here these voices. He thought it was the neighbor's dog.
  • ray 2012/09/15 12:16:28
    polar shifts
    ray
    Truth is these sounds are without explanation and have gone on for a long time. ( 1800s)
    They have been reported all around the world .
    Earthquake Booms, Seneca Guns, and Other Sounds
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/le...
    sometimes called sonic booms or skyquakes
    http://www.shadowresearch.com...
    samples
    2012
    Mysterious, unexplained “booms” in Alabama, Georgia, Wisconsin
    http://earthsky.org/earth/mys...
    2010
    Top news story No. 9: Mysterious booms rattle area
    http://www.starnewsonline.com...
  • Space Invader 2012/09/15 10:31:13 (edited)
    aliens
    Space Invader
    +5
    Romans 8:22

For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.

The earth is a living creation. Dirt gives life to plants and food.

The oceans; life to sea creatures

The air; life to humans;animals and plant life alike

The sounds are of the earth knowing that a terrible time is coming

We are hearing that all over the earth...because something terrible this way comes
  • Stardust Space I... 2012/09/15 12:48:41
  • rootbeer29 2012/09/15 07:42:45
    polar shifts
    rootbeer29
    +1
    Weather balloons or swamp gas.
  • Transquesta 2012/09/15 07:12:58
    polar shifts
    Transquesta
    +7
    The earth is farting. Don't light a match! :-)
  • Tink123 Transqu... 2012/09/15 18:11:12
  • say what? 2012/09/15 07:10:41
    aliens
    say what?
    +1
    I think much of what you see on you-tube are hoaxes. Some of them sound like recordings from old sci-fi movies I watched years go. Or it could be Mother Nature preparing for war against us humans.
  • Michael... say what? 2012/09/15 07:23:46 (edited)
    Michael Miller
    +2
    You are right, but these are not youtube hoaxes. In Clintonville, Wisconsin there were sounds heard by thousands. The local news stations all reported them. There are news stations all over the world reporting these noises. These aren't Youtube jokes. Just do a simple Google search and you'll see qhat I'm talking about. I can't believe that anyone could pull off a hoax like this, but who knows...
  • say what? Michael... 2012/09/15 07:34:59
    say what?
    +1
    Maybe whoever is making the crop circles decided to try something else to get our attention. Visual didn't work. If the sound doesn't work maybe next they will try a slap upside the head.
  • Jiorgia 2012/09/15 05:42:40
    aliens
    Jiorgia
    +1
    nothing sinister.
    everything has a simple explanation if you have an open enough mind to look for it.

2014/11/27 10:40:52