Well, both parties are guilty of acting like school yard crybabies. I notice they are not complaining that some of their ilk supported the fact that Eric the Holder was in Contempt. And it had nothing to do with his skin color, or thiers.

Patriot Unit 2012/06/28 23:23:51
I think it is disgusting and dishonest that anybody walked out during a vote. I notices that it was mostly the Black Caucus, and the White Nancy Pelosi. The issue was not a witch hunt, if the republicans needed to find a witch they needed look no further. But the issue is and should be the only issue. Is the House Responsible for Oversight of all government agencies or is it not? Is the Family of Brian Terry and the American People entitled to know the truth about why and how Brian was killed with a weapon we allowed into criminal hands, or are they not? And are we not entitled to have justice and that if those who were involved were at fault receive justice. Oh I forgot, Obama has decreed that he can do whatever he wants, when it comes to our laws. Excuse me for butting in.

House votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt of CongressThe full House of Representatives voted on Thursday to hold Attorney
General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over the Justice
Department's decision to withhold documents related to the failed Fast
and Furious gunwalking operation.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/hold-house-votes-hold-eric...

• PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/06/29 00:43:14
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    The black caucus has a lot of credibility. NOT ... These are the same people that said "Freddy Mae and Fanny Mac ain't broke" ... The bottom line, the black caucus is in goose step with a racism that is swamping DC, the White House, and the DOJ. Thank you to the most divisive and anti-American POTUS to dupe the American population ever.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/06/28 23:37:16 (edited)
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    Let's call the walk out what it is: a political stunt........ Yes it made them look
    like braying @$$es, but that isn't unusual. Pelosi has become the biggest @$$
    of all.. I wonder if not having her own special plane has made her a bitter old witch.
    Her status has hit the basement.
    Pelosi s airplane

Edited for typo.

2014/10/23 10:11:41