Welcome to NWO.....how do u like the patriot act.

chris. 2012/08/11 22:15:11
doesnt upset or shock me a bit
ZOMG  flush all the firecrackers
makes me feel safer
more gestapo tactics
if you think THATS bad....just wait!

In late 1998, Trilon Technologies LLC, Dialogic Communications Corporation (DCC), and Esri business partner Bradshaw Consulting Services, Inc. (BCS), developed a system that detects gunfire activity and provides information to help police respond more safely and effectively to these incidents. The system was first adopted by the Redwood City Police and the San Mateo County Sheriff's departments in California. The interface to this system, designed by Bradshaw Consulting Services, uses MapObjects 2 GIS and mapping components to locate the source of illegal gunfire.

The interface, called ShotSpotter, displays an aerial photograph of the area overlaid with streets, parcels, and other features. Imagery is used in the MrSID format developed by Esri business partner LizardTech. The MrSID aerial image allows the police to see details of an area.

Incidence Response

Prior to dispatching an officer to the scene, a trained dispatcher listens to the recordings of the event and determines what the sound was and if it warrants mobilization of police forces. The system quickly identifies the incident location and generates information on its address, the owner's name, and the telephone number for the nearest address. This information is relayed to officers so that they can effectively pursue suspects and gather information.

The dispatcher can also graphically and interactively select an area surrounding the shot and immediately see a list of all homes and businesses within the area. The system can extract contact information for residents within a defined proximity of an event at the rate of 30,000 names and addresses per minute. Using The Communicator!, the dispatcher can automatically initiate a call to all of the homes and businesses in the area. A recorded voice identifies the call as coming from the police department and asks a series of questions relating to safety of the residents and asking if they need assistance. The homeowner responds to each question by pressing a button on the phone. The response is automatically recorded and a printout is created at the dispatcher's office. This gives police a list of witnesses to interview without wasting time knocking on doors.

diagram illustrating the range of a ShotSpotter system

The ShotSpotter system relies on six to 10 specially designed, strategically placed acoustic sensors.

System Configuration

The ShotSpotter system relies on a series of six to 10 specially designed acoustic sensors strategically placed in each square mile of a problem area. These sensors, located on rooftops or utility poles, are networked via telephone or radio to a central computer at the dispatch center. The application runs on Windows NT operating system.

Gunshot fire, picked up by the microphones, is transmitted to the server at the dispatch center. The system requires that at least four microphones register the event before it analyzes the recordings. The difference in the time it takes for the sound of gunfire to reach each microphone is used to triangulate the location of the shooter. Sound travels at about 1,000 feet per second, so in a millisecond gunshot sounds will have traveled about one foot. Within 10 seconds of the event, the terminal in the police dispatch office sounds an alarm and shows the location of the shot on a map.

Read More: http://www.esri.com/news/arcuser/1000/shotspot.html

• caninev69 2012/08/11 22:55:08 (edited)
    more gestapo tactics
    caninev69
    NWO will be worst thing in the world. It is the destruction of the family unit & individual freedom in the interest of the 'state'. There will be no more 'working class'. Just the elite who have all the money & power, & the rest. Enslaved cattle, living & working within walking distance of each other in most cases, but not being 'allowed' in most other areas, which are fenced off to the general public. This NWO is a HUGE, long term plan to one day have a single government that controls the ENTIRE world. No more countries, no more states. No more cultures - or just the one culture - their culture. George Bush senior himself has talked about it. You can see & hear that for yourself. He only talks about the 'unifying peace' & all the good things he predicts will result from it, but naturally neglects to mention the negative, sinister side. Surprise surprise!

WAKE UP! We must expose this evil!

HaHaHa you say, it's just another conspiracy theory bunch of nutjobs again! That's the easy answer to all this. Having that attitude allows this plan to proceed. You owe it to your children & their future to at least spend, say an hour or 2 of your time watching a couple of videos on the subject. THEN you can make a more informed opinion. There is so much out there on it it's incredi...

&

&>>><<<

WAKE UP! We must expose this evil!

HaHaHa you say, it's just another conspiracy theory bunch of nutjobs again! That's the easy answer to all this. Having that attitude allows this plan to proceed. You owe it to your children & their future to at least spend, say an hour or 2 of your time watching a couple of videos on the subject. THEN you can make a more informed opinion. There is so much out there on it it's incredible. Google will help.

Regarding the patriot act. The U.S. government & the CIA organised the bombing of the world trade centre, so they would scare the public into allowing them to bring in the patriot act . The 4th amendment of the U.S. constitution has effectively been bypassed by this act, without the proper majority voting protocols being followed!

Now your home, computer & possessions can be searched >>>Without a Court Order<<< all they have to say is it's to do with 'national security' or something like that. They will abuse this power you can be assured. They cannot be trusted.
  • chris. caninev69 2012/08/11 23:24:01 (edited)
    chris.
    'Gunshot fire, picked up by the microphones, is transmitted to the server at the dispatch center. The system requires that at least four microphones register the event before it analyzes the recordings'...............but i AM one of the conspiracy nuts, and i completely agree with you and am in no way amused! where did i give my opinion????it is no laughing matter bram stokers
  • caninev69 chris. 2012/08/12 03:37:31 (edited)
    caninev69
    Oh no I wasn't speaking against YOU no! I'm supposedly one of those redneck conspiracy eccentrics too. I was referring to the naysayers who will undoubtedly reply to this question without setting aside any time to look into it.

Trouble is chris, this thing is SO big that many people won't believe it. How do we get the message across? We'll have to keep this question active or start similar ones. We're allowed to refer to specific youtube videos here I believe, so a bit of direction to some of them could help. I'll kick off with a video of George Bush Senior in his state of the union address (September 11, 1991!), where he mentions the new world order, & supports it -

That gunshot listening system is no surprise. Just more big brother style technology for the authorities. I'd let off firecrackers all over the place to deliberately overload the system! I'd also open a business selling discount gun silencers.
  • chris. caninev69 2012/08/13 00:30:34
    chris.
    +1
    ur not gonna like my opinion, but i cant help but feel hopeless,....i TRULY believe in my deepest heart that even if we somehow drummed it into the heads of every living soul on american soil, theyd stand by and do nothing. i fear and believe its gonna happen and we're all gonna stand here and let it roll over everything until its done. then ppl will finally say, hey wth happened.....how did i get screwed....why didnt someone warn me....i didnt know......and it will all be done and over. all i can do in the face of such overwhelming apathy is understand i need to be able to take care of my family first and then any others i can help. i first was led to research this a year ago, and ive DEEPLY researched it and been immersed in it for countless hours -day and nite- for months. at first i tried to figure out how to get ppl to listen, but , i failed at that, and now there isnt any more time. maybe if id started 5 years ago--but not any more. now i only have 6 months to 3 yrs tops to plan for any emergency, and i have no time to try to save others. i hate that cuz it goes against everything i feel inside and know to be right. but no one else is gonna help me and mine thru any crisis. i must have a plan ready and now that takes all my time! its INCREDIBLY time consuming to try t...
    ur not gonna like my opinion, but i cant help but feel hopeless,....i TRULY believe in my deepest heart that even if we somehow drummed it into the heads of every living soul on american soil, theyd stand by and do nothing. i fear and believe its gonna happen and we're all gonna stand here and let it roll over everything until its done. then ppl will finally say, hey wth happened.....how did i get screwed....why didnt someone warn me....i didnt know......and it will all be done and over. all i can do in the face of such overwhelming apathy is understand i need to be able to take care of my family first and then any others i can help. i first was led to research this a year ago, and ive DEEPLY researched it and been immersed in it for countless hours -day and nite- for months. at first i tried to figure out how to get ppl to listen, but , i failed at that, and now there isnt any more time. maybe if id started 5 years ago--but not any more. now i only have 6 months to 3 yrs tops to plan for any emergency, and i have no time to try to save others. i hate that cuz it goes against everything i feel inside and know to be right. but no one else is gonna help me and mine thru any crisis. i must have a plan ready and now that takes all my time! its INCREDIBLY time consuming to try to REALLY get ready, AND it feels terrible to actually be making physical preparations. its like giving up in a way, to me, but im driven to do it anyway. idk, im still open to suggestions that take it seriously, the time for debating and arguing, and trying to show ppl the reality i see, is over, ive passed into the next phase, but i still wish i could do SOMETHING to help ppl get ready -just in case- i dont need them to believe---just plan for ANY emergency....be smarter than the bad guys THINK we are. ive wasted enough time getting info---i think i have enough to go on and my heart says GO! so im goin....but im still very torn up about it....it BREAKS MY HEART, and i cant do anything about that...its a lonesome feelin :(
  • chris. chris. 2012/08/13 00:40:28
    chris.
    +1
    i reread your post, and idk, you may be onto something....i guess instead of talking about twilight and ppls hair color, i could dedicate all my time online to collecting the most important pieces of research ive collected, the ones that really opened my eyes and brought me out of apathy and into action, and finding ways to get them out there. cuz theres so much garbage to sift thru, no one wants to go thru all that. its boring. and id probly feel better. i dont like feeling like ppl havent been informed; its not really their fault theyre not doing anything, they REALLY dont know. they SHOULD be able to believe their government and the mass media and world leaders. its a hard mountain to move, but someone has to try until tryings over i guess.
  • caninev69 chris. 2012/08/15 10:01:02
    caninev69
    Alex Jones has heaps of stuff even a radio program. I thought about doing a letter box drop around a suburb or 2, of a single A4 page with interesting, factual, attention getting facts + links to try & draw people's attention to this. I could create an email add for those interested maybe. Actually I'm gonna investigate these proxy servers, so I'm harder to nail down.

Brian Wilshire is an interesting bloke, although a little more mainstream. You can ring him too, which is good, but you need your facts straight!

But yeah somehow, we have to get the knowledge out there, & no - never give up!

Where's Courtney on this I wonder? She's still around, as I got emailed a couple of items from her earlier today.

Hey maybe we could spam soda head with NWO questions? They'd have to be provocative & interesting. Just thinkin out loud is all. God if people only knew what's been going on & where we're heading? As you said Chris - it's heartbreaking. Stop the world I wanna get off before I fall off - cause the whole thing is turning upside down!
  • caninev69 chris. 2012/08/15 09:04:59
    caninev69
    Dammit chris I was thinking about 'dropping out' of the system 25 bloody years ago! I didn't know a tenth about what's going as I do now, & even back then I could see the fatal flaws in the system. Geez it's pretty echoey in here - it seems like no one else cares about the destruction & enslavement of humanity. Or perhaps they're too polite to post a negative comment. Hopefully it's they're all busy with google, following up on more leads after watching Bush talk about the NWO, & there'll be a flood of support real soon! Hmm...probly not.

More concerned about whos hot or not & other superfluous crap, rather than addressing THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF OUR TIME!

See the problem is, rothschild alone is worth 500 trillion fricken bucks or some other ridiculous amount. Him & his evil ilk have 80% of all the world's money. Obviously, anyone with THAT much is sick in the mind, & should never be allowed to have the POWER that goes along with such huge monetary wealth.

Our only way around their system is to adopt a barter system, where we don't need money. They will DIE without us. If their money is valuless to us - they have nothing. I saw a 1 trillion dollar note from Zimbabwe I think it was. Now that's an example of throw away the currency & start again!

You're right about runn...&

&

&

You're right about running away though. I'd sell this place tomorrow & buy a tin shed on a decent piece of dirt, with a water tank, solar cells etc. tomorrow if I had my crap sorted out.

Whatever you do & wherever it may be, you have to aim for self sufficiency. If you don't they'll have a way to get to us. They may anyway. Tainted food, water, air, education, media, I dunno. They've almost got us sewn up like a sack o potatoes the bastards. We're being attacked from every corner.

I don't wanna have to say it, but it may require some kind of r..revolution to steer us back to a future, & away from an end.

2014/10/02 00:41:19