“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2013/02/12 01:07:52
Is this Sandy Hook 3rd graders statement to Dr. Oz in the video below PROOF that the Sandy Hook elementary school 'shooting' was actually the BIGGEST false flag operation in the history of our country? It sure sounds to me like this little guy has spilled the beans. In my humble opinion, this is just one more piece of evidence that should lead all Americans who still have the ability to think for themselves to come to the same conclusion, we have been 'had'. Do THEY really think that they are going to be able to eliminate the 2nd Amendment after this video goes viral? Americans aren't THAT stupid! From the videographer on YouTube.:

Dr. Oz Interview of Sandy Hook Elementary student. The host discloses that the kids told him beforehand what they wanted him to ask, in order to avoid traumatic questioning and - I would surmise - would permit the kids to be thoroughly prepared and confident of their answer. Sounds as if he tells him they were having a DRILL. You be the judge.

More at http://www.scribd.com/doc/123872459/L... and http://www.scribd.com/doc/123872774/E...

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth.
oz immediately taps shoulder subject kid drill mouths babes truth

Read More: http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journali...

• Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2013/02/12 02:41:55
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +15
    I saw the responder video of them standing around like nothing happened.. crime scenes are beehives.. bodies to check.. process and get to hospital or morgue.. saw no urgency at all... never saw a body.. story changed frequently.. saw the cops taking the long gun out of the vehicle but suddenly it was the murder weapon.. too many loose ends and gaps.

• Wally-Molon Labe! 2013/02/15 15:24:04
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    The overriding goal of the psychopathic New World Order bankster elites is domination of all countries and all people. Americans are the only people left standing, except for the Swiss, who can protect themselves from a tyrannical government take over.

History is rife with examples where the goal of the government is furthered by a false flag event. The bogus Gulf of Tonkin, Oklahoma City, 911, etc., and now Sandy Hook.

The only leverage we have against the take over is our second amendment and our weapons of self defense. Lose them and we lose our freedom. Lose them and we become slaves to big brother.

I believe the Sandy Hook event was used to gauge our resolve to fight gun confiscation. I believe our enemy will now up their game to test us further. There is nothing they will not do to us to achieve their goal. Prepare yourselves for more disasters that are bigger, worse, and more deadly. Any event that happens from here on out needs to be critiqued for it's affect on our freedom. We, the patriotic, oath keeping, Constitution loving Americans, will be the target or will be blamed for whatever evil is perpetrated on us.

Be awake. Be aware. Molon Labe!
  • JohnnyRudick 2013/02/12 23:12:37
    JohnnyRudick
    +2
    Most people tend to think with their emotions.
    We need to look at the facts and not only at what we are being told.

Most are like the rabbit safe in the briar patch, but the dog keeps lunging and growling.
    The poor rabbit "feels" unsafe and lunges out trying to get to that spot where it was safe before, only to be eaten by the dog.
  • dru dixon 2013/02/12 20:39:57
    dru dixon
    +1
    It was real. It was horrific! And it should never be second guessed!
  • JohnnyR... dru dixon 2013/02/12 23:08:23
    JohnnyRudick
    +2
    You are allowing your emotions to do your thinking.
    Just look at the facts only.
    Not only what you are being told happened.
  • RoyJLores 2013/02/12 16:43:48
    RoyJLores
    +5
    Nothing surprises me of this regime NOTHING whatsoever. When you have an administration that supports indefinite detention and killing of american citizens without due process anything is possible...
    +4
    If the current administration set something up only to move forward with their anti-gun agenda it wouldn't be a shock. I think that Obama and the rest of the liberals in charge will do anything, and I do mean anything, to get what they want even stage something like this. The have no honor, common decency, respect, or integrity when it comes to getting what they want.
  • Angelatxpatriot 2013/02/12 15:56:23 (edited)
    Angelatxpatriot
    +2
    While I respect and appreciate those who question authority and those who question everything, because I do believe anything is possible, and I don't put our government above corruption, manipulation and even tyranny. I'm not seeing anything that grabs me as suspicious in this video. I do question a lot of things concerning Sandy Hook. The father that lost his child and was being interviewed very shortly after the tragedy, the video showed him laughing right before the press conference. That I question more then anything. The medical examiner was an outright fruit. The guy running (which we saw) in the woods away from the school, I question because we've heard basically nothing more on him. I question more but I won't get into it, but this particular video, I'm not seeing anything that makes me suspicious. The movement of the mother next to the boy, to me is just that...movement. The boy's eyes "darting" towards his mom...I didn't see "darting". So, like I said, while I question things concerning Sandy Hook, this video doesn't tell me anything.
  • superangrymonkey 2013/02/12 15:50:41
    superangrymonkey
    +1
    What's the truth though? Is there genuine media on this? I'm interested.
  • Bailey C 2013/02/12 15:15:23
    Bailey C
    +3
    Risk getting the death penalty to put some gun control legislation up for a vote that will never pass... Makes no sense!!!
  • JohnnyR... Bailey C 2013/02/12 23:15:24
    JohnnyRudick
    A lot of things that have happened over the years makes no sense to the average person, but if you look at the great picture, there "seems" to be a design.
  • Bailey C JohnnyR... 2013/02/12 23:38:19 (edited)
    Bailey C
    +2
    Occams Razor applies here; in a country of 350million people, a couple are going to be crazy enough to do crazy things for little reason. Makes much more sense than son elaborate conspiracy.
  • JohnnyR... Bailey C 2013/02/13 00:13:02
    JohnnyRudick
    True, there are those with a cause.
    The 'cause" has had a life longer then the actors.
    So, I am not surprised at anything.
    I have learned that nothing much in politics happens by chance.
  • Bailey C 2013/02/12 15:15:09
    Bailey C
    +2
    So they killed 25 kids to "try" to implement universal background checks and suggest banning assault rifles? Sounds like a pretty terrible plan.
  • JohnnyR... Bailey C 2013/02/12 23:17:04
    JohnnyRudick
    +1
    Yes, if you take the one incident all by it'self but we are being murdered by a thousand cuts.
    As they mount up, we will demand "Peace" at ANY price.
  • John BNO 2013/02/12 15:08:50
    John BNO
    +1
    I've read just a few of the "conspiracy" comments on the first page. This is too sick to comment about.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2013/02/12 13:59:03 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +6
    THANK YOU Doofiegirl..for posting ..

i said from the beginning something stinks.!!!! Let's keep this in the public's eye....there's more to come! YOu rock
  • por cambio 2013/02/12 13:15:08
    por cambio
    +5
    you conspiracy theorists really need a reality check and get out your mom's basement. Stop thinking that everyone who dooesn't question 'everything' aren't thinking for themselves. Questions are a damn good tool. a better tool is to know the right question and not just start firing them randonmly and everywhere. ever heard the phrase, 'look before you leap'. do some actual research if you feel it was a hoax. not some nervous, scared kid as some sort of proof that this devastating tragedy was a hoax put together by some over-bearing government, who wants to take away your guns. You probably haven't even read any of the proposed legislation, that wasn't doctored or taken out of context. primary sources work wonders guys, you should give them a shot.
  • JohnnyR... por cambio 2013/02/12 23:18:31
    JohnnyRudick
    Just because I am "NUTS" does not mean "THEY" are not out to get me. :-/
  • por cambio JohnnyR... 2013/02/12 23:33:58
    por cambio
    +1
    I had to re-read my response to find any claim, which proposed anyone as being 'nuts'. I found that i did not. My main point is this - a big claim like this deserves even grander evidence. this does not fit as anything worthy as evidence for such a grand claim. If i were speaking with my emotions, i may say that anyone who believes this is a little off their rocker, but theories like this do not make the cut as a theory anyway. For a claim to even make it to the level of theory, they must first go through a scrutinizing process. Observation, hypotheses, further observation and testing and than maybe (if all outcomes lead to a specific conclusion) a theory is born. But i must emphasize the 'scrutinizing' part. They are only conspiracies - not even a theory.
  • JohnnyR... por cambio 2013/02/13 00:15:54
    JohnnyRudick
    ok.
    But, Just because I am "NUTS" does not mean that "THEY" are not "out to get me".
  • por cambio JohnnyR... 2013/02/13 00:41:04
    por cambio
    +1
    ah, your one of those type.
  • JohnnyR... por cambio 2013/02/13 02:58:30
  • Dan 2013/02/12 10:18:24
    Dan
    +7
    Does look suspicious.
  • Bailey C Dan 2013/02/12 23:43:53
  • Dan Bailey C 2013/02/12 23:47:03
    Dan
    +1
    Another Troll with nothing intelligent to say.
  • Bailey C Dan 2013/02/13 00:09:20 (edited)
    Bailey C
    +1
    Suggesting the more simple explanation, that a crazy person did a horrible thing, is more likely than a vast Gov conspiracy to implement some pretty benign gun control measures is far more intelligent that what you said... So who's really the troll?
  • Dan Bailey C 2013/02/13 00:12:33
    Dan
    That so called benign gun control includes any weapon with a pistol grip. That pretty much covers everything. The Troll is you.
  • Bailey C Dan 2013/02/13 00:18:09
    Bailey C
    +1
    I didn't hear that one in Biden's speech. Sounds made up. Now your the troll again.
  • Dan Bailey C 2013/02/13 11:28:19
    Dan
    +1
    Do you really think he would admit that? All they do is lie. But you Zombies just eat it all up as fact. Hey, what happened to that summer of recovering or those shovel ready jobs? How about Obamacare not raising Taxes and reducing the deficit? What about Obama saying that he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term? I can go on and on. But you Zombies side think they are telling the truth....Troll
  • leslie 2013/02/12 10:06:27
    leslie
    +5
    How do you people live with yourselves defaming the characters and spirits of those babies who died in that shooting.
    You CLAIM it didn't happen.
    You CLAIM it is a HOAX.
    You CLAIM that there is a conspiracy.
    Do you really want to watch a video of the shooter aiming his weapon at those babies?
    Do yo want to see the look on his face when he did it?
    Do you really want to see the pictures of six year old's covered in blood with bullet holes all over their little bodies?
    Do you want to watch video of the shooter climbing in the window to get into the building and know that you wouldn't have been man or woman enough to try to stop him?

If you can honestly say yes to any of these things, then you really need to check your soul and your character for flaws, because you are a bunch of sick ass people, NEEDING TO SEE ALL OF THAT DEVASTATION
  • doofieg... leslie 2013/02/12 10:20:12
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +8
    We Claim nothing! IF you had any thought at all, you would at Least think that there is Always two sides to Every story! Don't you think it is OK to examine all sides? Just because this was posted does Not mean it is believed! It means that it is Possible that our unillustrious leaders have done it to us yet again. We Still do have the right to question those people, whether you like that or not!
  • Drummerboy doofieg... 2013/02/12 11:01:26
  • doofieg... Drummerboy 2013/02/12 11:04:44
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +6
    Don't want to waste my time trying to make a thought form in that brain. It's useless with that type
  • Drummerboy doofieg... 2013/02/12 11:07:04
  • Yo'Adri... doofieg... 2013/02/12 14:04:11
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +4
    Absolutely!
  • Yo'Adri... Drummerboy 2013/02/12 14:03:09
  • Yo'Adri... doofieg... 2013/02/12 14:02:43
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +6
    Those who question are called "TRUTHERS' by the LEFT....SO then I conclude if we are TRUTHERS....THEY ARE LIARS!
  • JohnnyR... Yo'Adri... 2013/02/12 23:22:56
    JohnnyRudick
    Seems that some on the "Right" also calling us "Truthers".
    Could be they are not as "Right" as they -aught to be.

I always said, "If you are not "Right" then you will be "Left".
  • Bailey C doofieg... 2013/02/13 00:50:34 (edited)
    Bailey C
    +1
    So is my theory the shooting was done by the Right so that they could make up a conspiracy that is was done by Obama to take guns, thus making people even more resistant to new regulations, just as valid an argument? How do you know that isn't what happened? Seems like the Righties are pushing this conspiracy theory pretty hard, seems suspicious to me!!!
  • doofieg... Bailey C 2013/02/13 11:21:06
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    You see, Everybody has a 'theory'! Even you!

2014/04/20 06:01:27