WE TOLD YOU SO!! OBAMA IS SCREWING UP YOUR COUNTRY HOPE YOUR HAPPY!! ENJOY THE U.S.S.A.

Priorian 2009/03/04 15:13:53
OBAMA IS DEFINITELY SCREWING UP THE COUNTRY!
OBAMA IS GREAT I AM A COMMUNIST
I AM A DEMOCRAT AND REFUSE TO SAY I AM WRONG
OTHER

• 1000384 2009/03/05 15:16:23 (edited)
    OTHER
    1000384
    +21
    Sorry, but I have more respect for our system of representative democracy.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.......you guys lost. Get over it.

respect representative democracy blah blah blah blah guys lost

• cman 2010/08/11 14:45:09
    OBAMA IS GREAT I AM A COMMUNIST
    cman
    +1
    Start thinking Global and move out of USA to another country, this nation now on course to financial implosion, thanks to current administration, great job!!!!
  • jcgeneva 2009/06/23 01:39:23
    jcgeneva
    +6
    Isn't it nice how Obama is really turning into a mix of Hitler with a side order of Ayahtola Komeni (sp?) It is so nice that or rights are slowly and quitely being removed
  • steve 2009/05/24 16:45:48
    steve
    +1
    Us guys lost, Your right the only people who won is the liberal
    media and Acorn, My friend we all lost!!!!
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2009/04/13 03:46:18
  • MikeN82... Chris -... 2009/04/14 17:57:52
    MikeN82ndabn
    +2
    Dude are you an idiot? We are a single nation for one good reason, all other countries despise that we have freedoms and rights that no other country has! Did you know in 90% of muslim countries women can't step 1 foot out of the house unless escorted by a man?!! Is that right? Did you know in ALL freedom movements, i.e. Equal Rights, Womens Rights, Freeing of the Slaves, and so many more that Republicans voted 75% or greater for it while 80% or more of Democrats voted against it all?!! Did you know a Democratic President barred all of Georgia's senators because they were all black just to have them pulled back in by 80% of Republican congress?!! Bet you didn't, cause the Liberal media has bullshitted their way into making history change for them! They have been against Equal rights for the longest of time, them pushing us into a socialist economy will push equal rights back out, just like the democrats want!!!
  • MikeN82... Chris -... 2009/04/14 17:58:12
    MikeN82ndabn
    O if you don't believe me look it up, its all well documented!
  • MikeN82... Chris -... 2009/04/14 17:59:35
    MikeN82ndabn
    +1
    Whoops sorry, read your post wrong... Thought you were for Obama, now that i read between the lines I get it, sarcasm... Internet sarcasm isn't my best understanding as I can't read the tone of voice!
  • graymåtter 2009/03/10 23:13:31
    OTHER
    graymåtter
    +1
    You don't know a damn thing. But at least you capitalized "American" finally.
  • Joker~R... graymåtter 2009/03/24 21:56:09
  • MikeN82ndabn 2009/03/10 17:13:25
    MikeN82ndabn
    +1
    First off let me say this in the least... If you are a soldier and screaming out whether you are Democratic or Republican, get a life you are a soldier, you are neither! However if you are a soldier you should vote Republican as they take care of the soldiers and don't use your life in the balance to pass a bill! Secondly, if you are an american who works day in and day out, then you yourself are neither Republican or Democrat, nor are you independent or green either! If you are on capital hill writing bills then yes you are one of the 4... Heres my simple solution. I'm an American, I wont vote on someone based on celebrity status (OBAMA), but I will vote for what they plan on doing... Lets talk political issues here... Obama declined "Wind energy proposals, Solar energy proposals and nuclear energy proposals" so this would lesson the cost of gas at the pump, more money to spend afterwards, therefor one mark against Mr. Obama (he isn't my president). The union, and the Teamsters both had government oversight placed on them to ensure money that was put away for workers retirement and compensation was put into their retirement, however Obama said he was getting rid of that government oversight so no more retirement funds for the Teamsters or the Union (Congratulations Union & T...'""""'''""''""""'""''""
    First off let me say this in the least... If you are a soldier and screaming out whether you are Democratic or Republican, get a life you are a soldier, you are neither! However if you are a soldier you should vote Republican as they take care of the soldiers and don't use your life in the balance to pass a bill! Secondly, if you are an american who works day in and day out, then you yourself are neither Republican or Democrat, nor are you independent or green either! If you are on capital hill writing bills then yes you are one of the 4... Heres my simple solution. I'm an American, I wont vote on someone based on celebrity status (OBAMA), but I will vote for what they plan on doing... Lets talk political issues here... Obama declined "Wind energy proposals, Solar energy proposals and nuclear energy proposals" so this would lesson the cost of gas at the pump, more money to spend afterwards, therefor one mark against Mr. Obama (he isn't my president). The union, and the Teamsters both had government oversight placed on them to ensure money that was put away for workers retirement and compensation was put into their retirement, however Obama said he was getting rid of that government oversight so no more retirement funds for the Teamsters or the Union (Congratulations Union & Teamster members, you'll have to work until you die)... Ok lets talk "Spreading the wealth around"... You are going to stop economic growth due to Spreading this wealth around... Which means no more "Competition for businesses", a company doesn't have to do 1 bit of work in order to get money from the government to give to workers... Wonderful now I start a company and have my workers busting their asses in order to receive pay, but my competition does nothing and their workers get paid the same as mine... Sweet I lose workers now, cause 1 they are lazy and 2 they want a relatively simple job! Now on to more depressing matters, for all those who see republicans as the next nazi party, how in the world are you getting this idea? Republicans are anti-socialist with religious values and morals.. Not saying Democrats don't have religious morals or values, but at least you can see it more with the Reps... Now lets talk about the neo-fascist. Hike up the taxes on gas (YES, this has been proposed by the Secretary of Treasury who was appointed by Obama) which means they will further reward the rich! They are going to tax every mile you drive, so if you have a fuel efficient car you will gain back money at the end of the year while those who don't get taxed harder (how is obama for the poor when he wants to tax them for not owning a vehicle that costs more than they make?) Furthermore this is a direct quote from the Secretary of Treasury, "When Pres. Obama said no new taxes he meant no new taxes while we were in the recession!" Weird cause the following Monday, Alcohol and Tobacco got a 2 dollar tax! So when I was paying 4.75 per pack for cigs, I now pay 6.75, because of this spreading the wealth around, not to mention Hawaii now has to pay 8.75 a pack!!! You are for the poor yet you tax what the poor enjoy! Cigs and Beer... So now the poor has no more fun unless they spend more! Vicious circle I know but thats the way of the democrats... Lets talk truth about Obama now... If he were a white guy and/or proclaimed to be white, would he had have the same media attention?!! Absolutely not, this wasn't a presidential race for America, it was a presidential race for History! At the end of Obama's speeches people chanted "OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA" who are we voting for here? A country or a celebrity?!! Funny how every other presidential speech people chanted "USA, USA, USA" cause that is what we were voting for our country! Now that I know we vote for celebrities, I can't run for president anymore, cause I will lose as I am not a celebrity! My simplest solution to all of this is, lets oust the Dems, Reps, Green, and independent and start a new Party, and we can call this party "The American Party"... We will have polls and surveys that will encourage americans to cast their votes on Bills, and Tax increases. This will let the american people have a voice again... Instead of allowing 1 man to dish out money to those who don't need it or shouldn't get it, it will push for a new brighter america... One we can all say we have helped in some way or another, that we have a voice, and we will not tolerate such ignorance on capital hill... That we will leave wake to our children a greener brighter tomorrow, that no more "Lobbyist", no more under the table deals... America Vote for me, You will have your own voice and we will take back our country!
  • Kaisa 2009/03/09 15:54:41
    Kaisa
    +2
    your right! the beginning of the end , what idiots voted for him!! lol
  • America... Kaisa 2009/04/03 18:23:58
  • aneed2know 2009/03/06 12:19:09
    OTHER
    aneed2know
    Here is a answer to your question maybe you will get it maybe you wont its in a form of a joke.

A stranger was sitting next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turn to the little girl and said lets "Lets talk". I heard if you strike up a conversation these filights would go by quick.

The little girl who who had just opened her coloring book, close it slowly and said "Ok" what would you like to talk about.

"Oh i dont know" said the stranger,Lets talk about politics. The little gilr said "Ok" What about politics"

The starnger said "do you like Obama" The little girl said "okay this could be a interesting topic But let me ask you this first" The stranger said "Ok"

A horse, a Cow, and a Deer all eat the same stuff-grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out flat, and horse produces clumps of dried grass Why do you soppose that is "

The stranger, visibly stunnd at such a question from a little girl, thinks about it and says HMMMM i have no ideal.

So the little girl replies, Do you really feel qualified to judge discuss President Obama, when you dont know sh*t.

Do you understand what i am saying.
  • thakatchaser 2009/03/06 05:09:10
  • Nan thakatc... 2009/09/05 14:14:37
    Nan
    well...it's now Sept 5th 2009 and we can see Obama is still trying to screw up this country big time with his socialist agendas!!! So eat your crow as I am sure he'll have us rationing out food before long!
  • thakatc... Nan 2009/09/05 16:53:39
  • Nan thakatc... 2009/09/28 11:02:10
  • Axl Snaks 2009/03/06 04:13:42
  • Nan Axl Snaks 2009/09/28 11:09:56
  • Axl Snaks Nan 2009/09/28 22:48:49
  • brozak 2009/03/06 03:26:33
    OTHER
    brozak
    +2
    It's more of the same S**T, just a different day...

• America... brozak 2009/04/03 18:25:53
    American Cowgirl @ Heart
    +1
    I love the song,,,,i maybe a cowgirl i get into some rap music,

Love it or leave it,,,,so true!!
  • ♥~Rainbow~♥ 2009/03/06 03:16:19 (edited)
    OTHER
    ♥~Rainbow~♥
    +1
    i am not one to say "i told you so" but when it comes to our country and all the shady dealings going on that people turn a blind eye to until its to late... i am going to make an acception and yell it loud...

I TOLD YOU SO!

as for the top comment... i have to laugh... because i do not think that the song reperesents the comment by the poller........ do you not understand the Clash????? LOL

• 2Loquacious 2009/03/06 02:49:20
    OTHER
    2Loquacious
    +4
    your = possessive
    you're = contraction of you are

Know the difference if you're going to attempt to act superior by saying "I told you so."

possessive contraction difference attempt act superior told
  • Arokk 2009/03/06 01:41:55
    OTHER
    Arokk
    +1
    Obama is screwing things up...exactly like Bush did, exactly like McCain would have...exactly like any Republicrat would. When government "does something" about a crisis, it usually doubles the effect of the crisis rather than helping in any tangible way. Our current situation is no exception.
  • 1088799 Arokk 2009/03/06 01:43:16
  • KrYsTaL 2009/03/06 01:39:50
    OTHER
    KrYsTaL
    +6
    He won by 8 million votes, get over it! He has the highest approval rating of any President in the last 50 years. Good night.
  • 1088799 2009/03/06 01:32:28 (edited)
  • The Beaver 2009/03/06 00:46:08
    OTHER
    The Beaver
    +8
    He has screwed up nothing. He inherited this mess that was nurtured by a Republican-led congress during the previous administration. It takes time to correct something of this magnitude.

To say that he has screwed everything up -- after less than a month after officially taking office -- is grossly unfair and also denies the blind eye that was turned on the massive "Money Party" and excessive spending that took place during the past 8 years
  • 519378 2009/03/06 00:01:21
    OTHER
    519378
    +6
    Guns or Butter, America?
    Military budgets from countries around the world:
    2. France $61,571,330,000 2008-2009
    3 United Kingdom $61,280,890,000 2008
    4 People's Republic of China 61,090,000,000 2008

America is number 1!
    $481.4 billion (+12.1%) - Department of Defense
    $145.2 billion (+45.8%) - Global War on Terror
    $039.4 billion (+18.7%) - Department of Veterans Affairs
    $034.3 billion (+7.2%) - Department of Homeland Security
    $193 billion additional spending for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, paid for primarily through “emergency supplemental requests” that are not included in the federal budget’s accounting.
    $893.3 billion for military and defense in 2008

$261 billion (+9.2%) - Interest on National Debt is excluded from this amount

America spends almost 15 times as much as the #2 country on the list for military spending!
  • lynnie 2009/03/05 23:50:21
    OTHER
    lynnie
    +4
    The answer choices you provide make your question illegitimate.
  • RanceCo R.I.P. MJ 2009/03/05 22:12:32 (edited)
    OTHER
    RanceCo R.I.P. MJ
    +7
    He can't be screwing it up as badly as you're screwing up the english language! It's hope YOU'RE happy, Einstein. Not, "hope YOUR happy". An illiterate expert. What an oxymoron.
  • Cynic -... RanceCo... 2009/03/06 00:51:29
    Cynic -- is gone.
    +3
    He's a "True American" all right. Product of "No Child Left a Dime."
  • We-sa ® 2009/03/05 22:02:48
    OTHER
    We-sa ®
    +4
    Give the man a chance.
  • 477777 2009/03/05 22:02:41
    OTHER
    477777
    +8
    Taken a look at yourself lately?

• concerned 2009/03/05 21:17:16
    OTHER
    concerned
    +10
    obama is doing a great job ...leading us away from all the bUSH ways ...
  • Cynic -- is gone. 2009/03/05 19:55:39 (edited)
    OBAMA IS GREAT I AM A COMMUNIST
    Cynic -- is gone.
    +15
    Oh, sorry. I though that said "I am a columnist".

Sorry, sonny... the country was so screwed up from eight years of the shrub doing what he wanted and damn the Constitution, President Obama couldn't screw it up any worse if he personally set off nukes in all our major population centers.

You ever have a big knot of fishing line and tried to untangle it? It seems like the more you try, the more tangled it gets. But really, if you keep a cool head and realize that you might have to do a lot of backtracking before you finally manage to work out the knots, you'll get it loose again. Bush tangled our country so badly that only by keeping cool and backtracking when necessary will President Obama ever manage to get it untangled. But if he keeps a cool head and concentrates on the task at hand, he's gonna succeed.
  • Comrade... Cynic -... 2009/03/05 21:54:10
    Comrade Alethea
    +5
    "The Shrub" makes me lol everytime!
  • Cynic -... Comrade... 2009/03/05 22:00:09
    Cynic -- is gone.
    +6
    Damn... he mostly made me cry...
  • Comrade... Cynic -... 2009/03/05 22:03:05
    Comrade Alethea
    +6
    We don't have to cry anymore! Now we can just laugh and laugh, it's finally over.

2014/04/16 07:26:06